Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
November 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930  
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis


Share | 
 

 Inside the Forests Darkness

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Inside the Forests Darkness   Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Xailin walks slowly, starts to smell.... smell a.... a BEAR!!! He tries to quickly turn invisible but the bear hits him, he gets knocked out by a sharp pain in his back from a sharp boulder. His eyes turn blood red but doesn't get enough power to get himself up, his eyes rapidly change from red to gold-yellow to blue to dark blue till finally his eyes turn completely black. The many emotions in him...... the memories of his past.... the pain still in him of the toxic poisons and smoke runs through him..... suddenly a rapid blizzard happens, the bear moves closer and closer towards him. The bear picks him up, throws him at another rock, this time snow closes all around him......
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Crystal Cavern

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:35 am

Kirosa heard a large thud. She imediatly howled though not a wolf. After the short sorrowful howl she spread out her large black wings and flew to the sound of where she heard the thud.

- sorry its quite short for me ^^; but i'm doing college work too



YOU PLAY WAJAS?
Back to top Go down
http://thenightstalkerspack.forumotion.net
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:55 am

(Lol yeah I'm still figureing it out but yes I play Wajas)
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 218
Join date : 2008-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Crystal Cavern

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 am

( i also play on Wajas ^^ i've been a member for quite a while now)
Back to top Go down
http://thenightstalkerspack.forumotion.net
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Where ever the blood flowers grow...

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:12 am

Red rolled arround boredly , twisting her Blood vines around her paw as usual untill she heard the strange howl. She immediently knew the voice was of Kirosa. She got up quickly and shakes herself free from the death flowers she carelessly made. She then ran towards the direction of the call not sure what to expect. The scent of bear lingers in the air as she gets closer, she snarls at it.

(sorry this was short, i dont realy know what to say lol Rolling Eyes Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:16 am

Xailin still trapped inside a pile of snow his eyes turn blood red, changeing his green colored fur fire red and becomes full of heat from madness. The snow melts, Xailin's fur turns back to normal sences others from the pack he tried joining in trouble. His eyes still red turn pure white, talking in the bears mind to leave the grounds, and the bear runs. With all the power he used he faints right where he stands, and his eyes turn back to normal.
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Where ever the blood flowers grow...

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:55 am

Red kept running untill the raven (?) Kirosa was in her sights. She then saw the lump of fur bundled on the floor. She ran up to Xailin and whined as he showed no sign of movement. She howled deeply ,her body shakling, calling the pack for help. Afterwards she layed beside him, nudging him with her nuzzle .She looked around for any shelter to get out of the wind. She noticed a small cave carved into a cliff rock.
She got up and dragged Xailin into the small cave, putting him near the back. She then sat at the enterence to the cave and layed down. She waited.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:40 am

Xailin suddenly wakes up after a couple hours. Notices a strang wolf (I don't know what you are sry if your not a wolf lol) at the entrance to the cave. He tries to get up but is too weak to move. He has a feeling of the blizzard getting worse. His eyes turn ice blue and sees the future of the storm that's to become worse. He tries to speak but doesn't have enough energy.
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Where ever the blood flowers grow...

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:51 am

(lol i am a wolf with a tad of demon xD) Red shuts her eyes growing tired. She wished the weather would settle down and become sunny once more. Her ears pricked up hearing a noise from behind her . She turned to the wolf? (sorry i dont know what you are either lol ) and noticed it hadnt moved so she kept looking out into the storm.She sighed boredly. She hated staying still and got very irrataed at the thought of sitting there for more hours. She put her head on her paws and moaned, keeping one eye on Xailin.After a few more minutes she got up , and walked gracefully out of the den. She would have to find something to entertain herself but she kept close to the small den incase Xailin woke.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:27 am

(Im also a wolf but im a god so i can control most things) Xailins eyes turn light greenish blue. He makes the storm stop with what power he has left, he faints again and his eyes turn back to normal. He doesn't think anyone knows he's a god or even that he's doing all these powers to stop things from happening.
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-10-24
Age : 24
Location : Where ever the blood flowers grow...

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:32 am

Red flicked her tail and glanced up into the sky. 'Eh..? The storm has stopped?' She said not really caring. She sighed and sat on a grassy patch which seemed to be onto of the cave. She peered over the edge and looked into the cave peering at the wolf. Still no movement. She sighed heavier. Suddenly she caught sight of a small deer, her mouth watering. She hadnt eaten in a week and she rolled around on the floor blissfully thinking of what it tasted like. She jumped off the steep rock and landed soflty on the ground. Her eyes turned to a bloody red from her usual white as she began to stalk the helpless deer. She quickly glanced back to the den wondering if Xailin would be alright. She figured she would only be a few minutes so, she continued.
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 167
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : So happy I could die~

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:21 am

Poison sat quietly, unaware of her packs position. It was unlike her to be this slack, but she had decided to let her pack have a loose rein for a bit. The strong female puffed out her chest slightly, the wind making her fur bristle. The colladrial markings across her fur looked like milky scars against her blackish-blue coat. Her silver eyes spied nothing in paticular, glimpsing a hare a few foot away, bouncing to it's hole. The female sighed, getting to her paws and stretching. Her lean figure was muscular yet able, holding a good position in a stance. She stood tall, ears pricked into the air, the small tassels of hair twitching at the ends. Her nose flared, trying to take in all the scents in the air.

Her nose twitches delicatly as a paticular smell caught her senses attention. She suddenly leaped of her perch (High in the rock) and landed gently with a small thud. Her nose immediatly went to the ground, her silvery eyes going reflective, like a mirror. She spotted the creature that had caught her attention, a stag, large and alert.

She took several pads closer, her ears pricked like radars, her nostrils flared like a dragons. The stag seemed to hear nothing, and return to it's grazing. Just then the well-built female pounced, taking the stag down with her in an awkward collision. In a matter of seconds, her jaws were clamped tight around it's neck, the stag going limp within that time. The rich red liquid that she desired, streamed from it's life-lines, filling her dry mouth with pleasure. After a few minutes the stags coat had changed from a golden brown, to a filthy grey. A mortals' reaction.

[I write to much Razz]

~ Poison
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:58 am

(I really don't know what to type XD I'm also mostly demon) Xailin,gets strength back,sits up,watches everyone hunting for the stag.He sniffs at the ground,smelling a human close by. He trys trotting to where the smell was coming from, he slips and falls.He relizes he's not fully stable,and not strong enough to walk on his own. He howls an abnormaly loud wolf howl, making the whole earth shake,trying to get attention to everyone that there is danger near.He once again faints from using to much power of howling.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 am

Hears the howl for help,sniffing around,smells a human.Thinks:"That must be what the howl's about." Running towards the scent notices the human is stalking behind...."Damn wind...." Looks back quickly,and gets shot before he manages to attack the human.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am

X gives a stelthy smile. Just a few more steps and your mine she thought. 1...2...3...and she prepared to pounce.Suddenly, the earth began to shake. She clumsly fell to the cold earth, watching her prey escape. "Damn.." she hissed under he breath and staggeded to her feet. "What the-?" she flicks her ears toward an unknown howl.


Her eyes automaticly looked down to her paws. She could feel it begining, the heat in her fur, the feel of musles flexing and bones streching, the adrenline corsing through her veins. She knew she was transforming, she was used to the feeling, somehow though she still had problems with controling it. But something was wrong. She could feel it in the earth. A low growl rose from beneath her throat and she stopped the transformation immeditly. She pounced in the direction of the sound.


She saw Xiax, on the ground, the sent of blood in the air. A human was standing over him, poking Xiax's body. She bared her teeth and felt her body tence.Suddenly pain flew up her arm, and next thing she knew she was being flung over Xiax's body and onto the ground before. She jumped to her feet, heat flooding up her mustles.

Wait a little voice inside her head said....... WAIT! It spoke again. X recalled it and re-thought her aproch. I don't need to change form, not yet. I need to get rid of that gun. She leaped forward, a gun shoot sounded through the trees, but it missed. X was advancing on the hunter, she dashed left, then right, and propeled her legs toward her victom. She slid through the hunters legs, fliped over and changed shape. The hunter turned his head for the last time of his life, and fell to the ground. X on top of him.

Signaling the pack with a howl of trimph, she shot through the trees toward the sound of the howl, beckning Xiax to follow.

{I types A LOT too XD}
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:30 am

Xiax,sees X beckoning him to follow,slowly get's up,and tries to follow,limping,panting,and falling,from the pain in his chest and shoulder,from the bullet that had hit. They get to where the howl had been heard,Xiax,seeing that everyone is still hunting,limps into the cave of which Xailin is resting.

He pads to the back of the cave,falls,hearing the flesh of his shoulder being teared through breaking the bone,from a sharp sword like rock. His bone cracks from the impact. Laying there staring at Xailin,closes his eyes,and opening them again.Seconds seemed like minutes,minutes seemed like hours. All the blood he had lost,his eyes turn blood red,he grows bigger then anyone in the pack.

The evil was coursing through him like pins and needles through his veins.He cracks his shoulder back in place,leaving the sword like rock that went right through in his shoulder.He gets up,staring at Xailin,seeing he's waking. His claws grow as big and as sharp as knives.His scars,old and new appear,the places of where he was burned show all red,and bloody.He looks behind him towards the entrance of the cave,seeing everyone's gotten their kill. He turns and stares at Xailin,in a menacing way,as if he's going to kill him. He quickly raises his paw,his claws glistening from the light coming off the shards of ice. He quickly swipes his paw across Xailin's face,knocking his right eye out of the socket.

He looks behind him,seeing if anyone saw, he brings his attention back to Xailin,giving him another blow to the face. Xiax turns around,running out of the cave,blood all over his paws,face and chest. Xiax looking around at everyone,then runs deep within the forest.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:29 am

In the darkness of the forest,he pads along feeling he's turning back to normal,he feels this guilt but can't quite get to what he did wrong. He turns normal,looks around.....pads to a small puddle,seeing he has blood all over him.Surprised,he runs deeper into the forest. Did I kill someone? Someone important? He notices he still has the sword like rock in his shoulder,his chest and shoulders ached of pain. He falls again,his head submerged in a puddle of water,his whole body ached in pain. He feels he's done something wrong,but not knowing what he had done.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 am

Getting up slowly,looks around,limping off deeper in the forest,thinking I don't know what I've done,but I feel it's something bad.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:42 am

X sits wide eyed as she watched Xiax run into the cave and out munites later, in beast form. She clamped her teeth togeather and ran into the entrance to find Xailin. "What the-?!" She stared at the body. "Dear go what the heck happend to you?" She hissed through her teeth as she nosed him. X searched through the thoughts in his head. Nothing, he's out cold She ran out of the den, sliding on the melting snow. "Xiax? XiaX!? XIAX!?!" She howled, calling for him. Where the hell did he go!? She bolts into the forest, following the faintest sent of her packmate.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:53 am

Still limping,soon finds an abandoned cave to rest in.He finds a pile of dead animals on the ground,but thinks nothing of it,and continues on into the darkness of the cave.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:59 am

X searches through the commections she has through her pack. Only a few seemed to be active. Finally she pinpointed Xiax's. Weak. But he was near. She wondered if she cound send him a mental message. Xaix? You there? It's X. Talk to me! She shot at him. WOndering if he would recive it, she continued to follow his scent.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 am

Uhh....X? I feel I have done something wrong...but I don't know what I've done,I feel so guilty Xiax,getting too weak starts to lay there,falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 am

Xiax! Wh-? She broke into a run, her head hurt from using all the energy. SHe aproched a cave and nosed her way inside. Seeing Xiax's body there, she sat down beside him, licking the blood of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:51 am

Waking up after hours,looks over to X. "Huh?...." He looks back and forth then around the whole cave. The stench of...bear? That must have been what the pile of animals was from..
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:58 am

X's ear twitched and she looked down to Xiax seeing he was awake. She smiled "Morning sleepy head" She gave a little laugh. "You had quite some injuries there, but i cleaned em up for ya" She streched out her legs and yawned, looking out the cave. She let her eyes wander until her icey blue eyes met Xiax's. "Do you remember anything from last night?" She asked, her eyes glittering in the morning sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:04 pm

"I remember nothing..uhh...should?" He looks at X in confusion,staring and being hypnotized by her glittering eyes.He quickly looks down."Well...um should I have remembered what happened?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:18 pm

"Nothing..." She mumbled half to helself "Well i don't blame you, after all that you would be wipped out. But no" She down "You don't have to remember anything." She paused and got up again "Should we head back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:25 pm

"Uh...wipped out...um of the pack? Why? What did I do that's now made me feel guilty?" He looks towards the entrance of the cave and takes in the smell of the carcasses outside the cave.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:22 pm

"You hit Xailin. Twice by the looks of it. I don't know if he's ok....hope he is.." She closed her eyes and shook her head. "This pack's been a mess lately. It's as if we are the only emebers left. Poison's so out of it...redrose...and evilfire. It's been so long.." She opend her eyes and stood up . (I ment wipped out as in tired XD) "No no, you wouldn't be wipped out. Who's here to do that anyway? Not Poison." She headed toward the entrance and watched the rising sun "Sides" her eyes glazed strait ahead "We need you here and now"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:43 am

(Oh so you meant wiped not wipped XD)Looks down and sighs."I...never knew...."Closes his eyes,then looks to the side."I know the pack's been a mess,I feel it's tearing apart,and everyone may leave."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   

Back to top Go down
 
Inside the Forests Darkness
Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The loneliness inside.
» The dreams are gone, Midnight has come. The darkness is our new Kingdom...~Pick 'n' Play~
» Falling Into Darkness
» *--Angel Of Darkness's--* Horses......
» The far Great Forests.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: