Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Inside the Forests Darkness

Go down 
+3
cegasa
Krazoa
Lone
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:14 am

X sighed and spoke, shaking of the subject "I'm starving. Haven't eaten in ages. I couldn't even catch a hare" She steped out of the cave "I'm going hunting," she turned her head back "And don't even think your coming, because your not. You're too weak right now." She turned and bounded away not waiting for a relpy.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:18 am

Xiax sighs looking down. Hm...I'm not too weak As he thought that,he felt he was turning to beast form,evil coursing through him in his veins.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Waking up after being out cold for so long,finds that he can't see out his right eye,burning in pain.He looks at the blood,then the eyeball next to it.He sniffs the ground,smelling Xiax,he growls.His jaws clenched together says, "Your a dead pup,Xiax." He follows the scent,warping himself to Xiax. Seeing he's weak,vulnerable, and alone,he starts for the attack at Xiax's neck.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 pm

X padded into the forset, hoping she haden't offend him. Boys She thought What ya gonna do? SHe smilled at that and it encouraged her to run farther into the woods. Geeze were a lot farther that camp than i thought X looked around, picking up the scent of a baby deer.

She followed the scent until she came across a den. A home to my prey? She flashed one of her nasty smiles at nothing and turned into a deer. She made the sound of hoves on the earth and watched the baby deer come out of the den with wide eyes. X immeditly and turned into her wolf form, her body shooting like a streamlined shape toward the deers neck. As she brought her head down, she dropped the deer from her neck.

X wined and fell to the earth shaking her head back and forth. Where is all the rage coming from? She ran in curcles braking down trees and ripping them to shreads. She could feel the fire on her back heating up. She smashed herself against more trees, trying to contain the rage that ripped through her. Wait. Wait a second. The anger. IT was from Xiax! He's in beast form again! She growled and shook her head. A small light peeked through her eyelids. She tried to shake it free but it was still there.

Hold on a sec She opend her eyes and looked at what she had created. A large blue forset-fire blazed before her.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 1:13 pm

He grabs Xiax by the scruff of the neck'throwing him across having him hit into a boulder.Growling,says, "Why did you try to kill me Xiax...Your just a pup in my eye,a worthless little pup." He pads closer to Xiax,kicking him right in the stomach,just about breaking his ribs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 pm

X hears noises from where she left Xiax. She turns from the fire and heads toward the scent. X sees Xalilin and increeses her speed. Slamming into him and pushing him away from Xiax. "Xailin! What are you doing!? You never do such a thing to another packmate." Her growled "He was in beast form. He couldn't stop himself from hurting you!" She growled lowder, rising her haunches and taking a step closer to Xailin. "Back off" her eyes were stern and hard "Now"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 am

He growls,his eyes turn blood red looking at X then at Xailin.He says in an abnormal voice:"Don't get in the middle of this X,if he wants to fight,we'll fight." With a small smirk and a little laugh he says: "We'll just see who REALLY is the top wolf around here." With that said,he charges for Xailin,putting his mouth around Xailin's muzzle,crushing it little by little."You don't want me breaking it do you?" Xiax then pads away,thinking he's pretty much showed Xailin to back off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:45 am

X blinked and walked up to Xiax. "Really?" She looked at him. Then gave him one of her nasty smiles. She sent him a telepathic mesaage Nice one She snickred and kept in pace with him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:47 am

Him still walking,his blood red eyes look down to X,he gives a small smirk.He turns anthro/beast not knowing and unexpectidly.In an abnormal voice he says:"Hm..Well I kinda like being beast anyways." He gives X another smirk,this time it looked like a murderers smirk.He then looks back at Xailin,then at X again.He then vanishes while X looks at him,without a trace.No scent,and no paw prints.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:56 am

(You have to read tis one, it is long and important! I had fun typing it!! Very Happy)

X turns her head away from Xailin and back to where Xiax stood. Her eyes widened and she looked around. Where did he-? She sniffed the air and checked around for any signs of him. He's gone... She blinked. The shining light her her eyes went out, so they looked gray and gloomy. She sighed and was about to head back to camp when a throbing pain set foot into her head. She yelped and droped to the ground, rolling around and around until she was forecd into sleep.

She began to dream almost immeditly. She was in a beautiful clearing, with shimmering water and emrald green trees. She looked around and smiled, trotting toward the water. She reached it and looked at her reflection. Her eyes were bright blue. the flames down her back blowing along with her fur in the wind. As she continued to stare, her shape image began to change. Her eyes turned bloody orange and steam began to flow from them. A second tail grew beneath th first. She stared, wide-eyed at the image. I've seen that before....In a pervious dream? Does it mean something? Before she had a chamce to answer that, the sky darkned and black clouds rolled in. She turned to find the forest behind her a blazing mess. All the trees were dead and there were no signs of life. She blinked, the weirdest part was, the flames were blue.
An evil laugh sounded behind her "Ha he he a ha ha...." She whipped her head around "Hello little wolfey" A large orange, blue and black dragon rose from the lake, which was now a bloody orange. "Enjoying the sight of the furure?"
X stared. "Th-t-the Furure?" She looked around.
"Yes dear, the furure of your friends. Your pathetic PACK" The dragon laughed.
"We're not-"
"Ahh but you are! At least", the dragon put one hand on the land in front of X. "You were" She snickred.
X growled with anger "What do you mean 'we were?'"
The drangon gave a deadly smerk "Before my magic consumed your soals. You were all wolves, of corse abnormal ones, but i changed that. Now your bloodthirsty beasts, under my control. I created a human test sight to gather your friends blood. I changed it, made sure that when he came back for it, it would consume his soul. My black magic has made you and your friends mosters. You noticed how you all have beast forms? Un huh" The dragon stepped closer "All me" She hissed.
X was shocked. "You!? But-b-but.." Sudden;y thought came to her head. "You've been sending me those derams about my friends! And you...Xiax's new form..."
"Yep" The dragon laughed "My work. Siphira."
"But i'm not a beast!"
Siphara circled X. "Not yet. But that fourm you saw in the lake will be you." She gave a deadly smile "In time" The dragon opend her mouth and a black and orange flame acme firesing out, sending the dream to darkness.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:30 am

He pads along,sniffing around,he suddenly falls knocked out and asleep. He gets a visual message,of humans and dragons. He wakes up. "Pfft,humans turning into dragons?Never happen." He thought more and more figuring that the humans he thought of were really dragons controlling him."Hm..I've been beast/anthro for a while..." He tries to change normal but only turns into a wolf/beast.He growls."What's-what is this MADNESS!" He turns back to beast/anthro.He sighs.Looks around,and pads back to the pack camp,the chains clinking together.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:20 am

The sound of clicking startled X back into relaity. She lifted her head, it felt heavy. She looked around and caught a glimpse of a figure. truning her head, she saw Xiax, heading for camp. She got up, her paws ached. She growled and turned toward camp. She closed her eyes and trotted forward> A strange, dark feeling bubbled around her. Thinking it was nothing, she continued to walk when her feet felt sometihng cold. She opend her eyes and looked down. At her feet was a pool of glistening water. X, hoping she wasn't right, lifter head head and looked around. Shoot... She blinked.

A dark figure erupped from the lake. "YOU!" X barked
"Yes yes, me oh me." Siphara giggled.
"What do you want?" X growled, her haunched rising
The dragon, Siphara rose into the air and screeched "It is time"
Before X had a chance to say Time for what? Siphara flew toward her and shot into her body. Evil began to corse throgh her veins as the dragon struggled to gain control of X. Siphara won. X's eyes turned bloody orange and smoke began to rise from them. She grew 3 extra tails and they burst into flame, and a large dragon-like tounge poored out of her teeth. She lifted her head and howled a cry loud enough to strike fear into any animals heart.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Xiax still padding,suddenly stops.His tail tip ignites to a white flame.His scars start to bleed. The fire marks turn to white flaming fire.Black darkness forms around him.His flaring nostrils poor smoke out.His head grows two horns the fire around them.The tuffs on his head turns to a white flaming mohawk.Him not noticeing the tranformation pads more on towards camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 am

(In this rp sihpara hasn't died yet...........)
X screeches and bolts around the forest. Smashing into bushes and blowing trees down as she runs. She pads right toward where she felt a presence.She wizzes past Xiax, flames and all. She whirls and faces him. "Xiax" She smiles. X knew it wasn't her doing any of it. It was Siphara. She opens her jaws and lets out a dragon-like roar. Flames flying out of her mouth. The flames continue toward the forest and blaze as they entire wood burst into flame. The clearing was brrning, all around them. "No. Way. Out." She breaths and grins evily.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:50 am

Xiax tips his head down with an evil smile towards X.He gets evil thoughts in his head of wanting to destroy everything including the pack.The fire giving him a fearful evil glow to his face,stares at X in an evil way.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 am

X runs in circles around Xiax, her tounge hanging out in an evil grin. She makes a blue fire tornado around him, sucking the oxagen out.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:01 am

Xiax charges after X,running faster then her. He bites her tail throwing her towards fire,which behind it was a tree.X hits the tree hard. Xiax growling pads towards her,through the fire,the fire all over his body.He gives her an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 am

X wines, she falls to the ground with a thump. She could feel siphara inside her. The blow must have made her weaker. But that's all i need X shoved siphara down into the pit of her soul, using the last of her energy. She faints and her body reverts bck to normal.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 am

Xiax padding closer and closer sees X faint for a second then wakes up.He growls,louder and louder every step that he takes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 am

X lifts her head and shakes it back and forth. Uhhh... She focuses her eyes and sees Xiax continuing to aproch her. She backs up until she hits a tree. She sproutes wings and her body begins to get covred in black feathers. She takes the form of a raven and takes off into th sky, hovering above the forest fire.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:35 am

Xiax suddenly turns into a dragon his eyes completely red,follows X quickly grabing her wing he knocks her down to the ground,as he swoops down he turns back to his "demon"/wolf form grabing X's tail and throwing her like she was a squeeky chew toy.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 am

X wails in pain and tries to morph, but she couldn't find the energy to. She hits the ground with a thump and her side is cut by the ice. Blood poors out of the side of her and pools beneath the ice. She pants heavly and wines, every breath became work. X pawed at the ice and tried to stand up, It's no use She layed down helplessly, hoping Xiax wouldn't follow.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:58 am

He sees where she'd fallin to.He follows her scent,when he finds her he growls padding closer.In a demon voice he says. "Helpless are we little birdy." He stops suddenly growling and howling in pain.The normal Xiax trying to take over his evil side,that Siphara had made of him. His forms changes till finally Xiax is his beast/wolf form.He runs towards X,quickly healing her and giving her strength."What happenend?" He said finally,not remembering a thing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:09 am

X breathed harshly. She lifted her head and struggled to her feet. "Siphara happend." She breathed and fell back down. "You happend..." X wined and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:16 am

"I happened?" He gives her a confused look. "I don't know what your talking about."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:25 am

X shook her head. "Um Siphara took over. She made you..attack me." X stood up again and looked at Xiax. X turned and tried to walk, she slipped and fell. Humph..i think i hurt my leg X wined and rooled onto her back.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:40 am

"Hm...." He sees X fall,quickly grabbing her,he transforms to his dragon form.(Not the demon dragon) He flys towards camp,seeing that on the way X fell asleep.Xiax transforms to his beast/anthro form,the chains clanking together. He takes her and sets her into his camoflaged den,he quickly heals her,then he transforms to beast/wolf form.The chains still through his flesh and bone."Guess I've gotten used to it." His flesh forms a bit over the bracelets and bolts. He pads off hoping X will be okay.He grabs some food bringing it back and sets it next to her. He pads off again the chains still clanking together.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:47 am

X opens her eyes. "Xiax!?" X looks round to find that she was in a den. It smelt of XIax. She turned around and found food lying there. She smiled, What a gentalman.. She picked up the food and tore it apart.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:21 am

He goes back to his den a half an hour later,seeing X is awake. "I see your up." He gives her a small smile,and gives her more food. "Heh..I see you found the food." He gives her another smile.He pads into his den and lays down,he rests his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:36 am

"Yeah.." she smiles "And.." She takes a bite and swallows "Thanks. Ya'know, for earlier. It really means a lot to me." She padded over and sat down next to him, curling her tail ovr her nose. She shoved over but slipped, her paw accadently hitting his. She blushed "Uh..oups." She turned and curlled up, her soft body pressing aginst his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Forests Darkness
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next