Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Midnight hunt Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Midnight hunt Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Midnight hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:24 am

X runs. Fast, As fast as her body will let her. She jumped over logs, dodged trees and flew past dead animals. She was aming for the deers neck, but she couldn't take it out alone. Why did i come out here all alone at night? Without the pack helping her, the elk would never die.
She stopped and turned her head, about to give up, when a buck hit her strait on.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:28 am

it was dark out.i was looking for movement so i feed on something i hadn't eaten in weeks.then i saw movement hopeing that if i hit it hard enough it would fall.then i relized it was more wolf looking but i was already moveing to fast. CRACK!!!!i thought i would close my eyes...

Last edited by Skylar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:35 am

X flicked her ears to the side. Something's there She told herself, but she was in too much pain to see. She growled and stood up, Stumbling the first few times but finally reaching her feet. She stood tall and lifted her haunches high. She barked "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:37 am

"uhh.... whoa what .......what happend"as i got up i realized it was a wolf, a wolf with fair fir and a girl.
"wait aren't you supposed to be with someone or why are you out here alone.."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 am

"I asked you a question, who are you!?" X lifted her head high, her eyes throwing a menacing yet questioning look at the other creature. "Do you have a pack? Or are you new here? If you don't speek up i'll take you back to my leader"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:42 am

Xiax sniffs around,trying to find something to eat,the pack was scarce in food supply,he smells a wolf,not one he recognizes.He follows the stench.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:45 am

He finds to see two wolves,one of which to be X. "Well funny seeing you here,nice night for a hunt." He interupts from their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 am

"im Skylar i have no pack.now do yop know any good hunting spots or shall i leave" i go to turn not eavan bothering to hear the answer
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:46 am

"and i might add i was leaving"

Last edited by Skylar on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:49 am

X turns her head to the side, suprised to see Xiax. "Xiax? What-what are you-?" She gave him one of her don't-know-what-your-up-to-but-hope-it's-ok looks. Then she turned to the stranger once more "What?"she hissed through her teeth. "Mumph.." she snorted and sighed, still haven't caught my midnight snack and looked in the direction of the elk heard.

Last edited by X on Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:50 am

Xiax looks at X. Then stares at the wolf that's leaving. He growls "That's the wolf I smelt!" Giving a louder growl,he opens his jaws wide. "They're not from around here...." He closes his jaws,still growling.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:53 am

"whats your problem?" she knew evan though she was fast she was not fast enough so she didn't bother running, instead she decided to see where he was getting at.
"well what do you want me to do?follow you to your leader?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:55 am

X didn't know the other wolf, but she figured it wouldn't hurt to learn a little about it. Ignoring the comment she barked "You have no pack?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 8:58 am

Xiax says in a low musculating voice "I'd be best you see the leader."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:00 am

"of course not nobody likes a girl who can take down a whole pack of cougers all by herself."skylar loooks around waiting for the right time to bolt.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:02 am

at that very moment she bolted knowing she was prettymuch commiting suicide.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:05 am

Xiax seeing the wolf run,runs after them.He being the most fastest catches up within a second.He turns quick in front of them stopping in his tracks.Looking at the wolf menacingly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:06 am

X changed into a cheeta, continuing the chace. Who the heck just bolts like that? No one i know...until now X increesed her speed until she was running off to side of the Skylar. Then she made her move, leaping forward and blocking the path with Xiax. She smiled "Going somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:12 am

"of course i am wouldn't you if you were about to die " at that very moment it seemed like a good tim to say "have you nearly ever been killed by your own father"and with that she ran full speed leaving the others there notchaseing after knowing she will be back after super.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:15 am

Xiax thinks to himself "I wouldn't run,I'd fight them off." He read her mind, him thinking to himself again. "I have had a father try to kill me before too....hmm"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:16 am

(XD you know you can just leave the post. Don't have to make your charrie leave.)
X sighed. "Let her go, something tells me she'll be back. But we report this to poison immeditly." She hissed and turned returning to her wolf form and heading for the camp.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:17 am

Looks behind him watching the wolf run...."Pff I can run faster...." Thinking to himself, "Eh but a waste of time"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:23 am

Looks at X."Alright,alright.Let's go then....*Sighs*...I didn't even get any food." He sniffs the ground,runs after the stench of elk. "Alright this will do." He knows he can take one down by himself,so he runs for a bull elk,grabbing it by the throat.Taking it down,and imediately killing it. Using his strong jaws,breaking the elk in half,showing that X could have it,he then heads on towards to where the pack is.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:52 am

X blinks and shoots a sturn glare his way. "Showoff..." she muttred, but decided to eat the kill anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:27 pm

Xiax,with abnormally very good keen scents of hearing,hears X say "Show off..." Giving a chuckle grin to X says: "You know it." Walking off,in a different direction of the pack site,pads into the shadowy forest,away from the pack site,thinks "I may draw some suspicion." He shrugs and when he's out of site starts to run,faster then any land or aquatic animal,onto a deserted tarred road.Now padding on the tar road and thinking "No humans have been on this road for many years,with their crazy things they ride in,but eh...you'd never know with humans." As he keeps walking,he finds little dead squirrels on the road,as well as skunks and rabbits. Laughs "More food for me." As he's eating the much of roadkill,hears something strange,feeling somethings not right.....
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:27 pm

X gives a little laugh at the remark. Well i guess it's a little funny she thought. But where is he going? That's not the direction of the camp.... "Xiax?-uh...never mind" she turned her head and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:15 am

Quickly looks in front of him,then behind....The sound's coming from both ends he thought. And him being right in the middle of the road,sees both cars coming.Looking left and right,trying to think of an escape.Gives a small smirk,waiting for both the cars to pass by, side by side.He jumps to the left car,making a dent in the roof,jumping to the roof of the other car,breaking through the roof.Oh damn....how lucky can I get... he thought,seeing the human was a hunter,the human used a sleep dart sticking it right in his neck. He falls,his head laying on the passenger's lap,and his body sprawled in the back of the vehicle.The humans take him to their place putting a tag on his ear,taking blood tests,they know Xiax is an abnormal wolf.Xiax drowsy but awake,gets thrown into a cage,his back cracks from the impact,most likely got broken.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:52 am

She was running rapidly,not running fast either she ney she was the strong kind not a runner.but she thought a lot about how fast the male wolf was, and she instantly knew he was like her except that she was supersticiously strong and him fast.
"wait...."she stopped instantly she knew that smell."humans"was all she said she took off after down the dirt road.but there was something mixed with the smell she knew it was blood and another scent.then she relized it was the other male."no.."she knew he'd been captured so she had to go save him besides she sort of felt attracted to him."he probably has a mate though"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:01 am

after following the scent she came to a building.it was old looking but the lights were on.the building had markings on it luckly she could read and it said "animal test site"
"he must have been taken here" and then she ran inside
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:37 am

"Ugh....Damn it........" One of the humans look at him,he looks up at the human. The human surprised says "Y-y-you can talk?!" Xiax with an awkward smile on his face squints his eyes,looking at the human,evil coursing through his veins like pins and needles,he cracks his back in place.His eyes turn bloody red,fur shows scars and burns he has recovered in his past.Growling with his mouth open,jumps for the attack on the humans throat,another human runs in with a needle,which Xiax thought would be an antidote they made from his blood,just to give his powers to other animals,and perhaps destroy Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight hunt
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next