Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin Empty
PostSubject: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 am

X had the wolf pinned. She shreeked with anger " Siphara, get out of Xorn! This is between YOU and ME!" X placed her claws on her pelt and pushed, placing her head next to Xorn's ear. " I said" X flung Xorn toward a tree. There was a thump as she hit it. "GET OUT!"
X lifted her head and let out a roar to let all know that this was the land of the night stalkers, and no others belonged. X strode toward Xorn, she flashed one of her known nasty smiles. "Forget this Siphara. Xorn is no match for me. I'm bigger, stronger, and been doin this longer." X's eyes were peircing, right at the wolf.

"Alright" Xorn said (or siphara did XD) Siphara leaped out of Xorn and into a neerby tree. Her massive body around the same ssize as X's dragon form. "But i'm going to need a little something from you two in return" She bellowed a laugh. Her eyes went still and she gave a wicked smile. Suddenly X dropped to the ground, rolling around, head acheing. She screeched as the bubbling sencation of her beast was tugged from within her. From across the clearing she could see Xorn as her beast aswell. X found herslef growling at Xorn, and the next thing she knew, she was soaring through the air toward her. Teeth bared.

Last edited by X on Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:54 pm

Xiax,gaining contiousness doesn't remember a thing that had happened.He just has a feeling he almost killed a pack mate.He growls uncontrolably,his flame marks turn to white flaming fire on his tail tip and his body.Scars start to bleed.Horns grow on his head.And a firy mohawk appears,with spikes on his back.He can smell anything at least 5,000 miles away.His hearing becomes more keen.He follows a scent of X,running faster then any animal.Finding X around a wolf.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am

(Not shore if Skylar told you, but she changed hre user to Xorn)
X couldn't control this. Siphara was making them fight, and X seemed to have the advantage. X changed form into a cheeta, and struggled to ignore Siphara. Suddenly she felt Xiax's presence, she turned her head and bolted toward him while Siphara's attencion was off them. She squelled "XIAX!" But she was too late, Siphara was headed toward him, she jumped into his body. X changed form into a wolf and just stood there.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 am

Xiax rejects Siphara quite easily.As Siphara comes out of him,he grabs her by the neck breaking it in half with his huge strong jaws.Tearing her limbs off.He grabs the head taking the rest of the neck off,stuffing it with grass and leaves.In a very abnormal voice he says:"Heh,this will make a good trophy." Xiax at that second falls to the ground,he transforms into his normal self and back to his beast,changing back and forth to each beast form to his normal form.He growls and howls in pain.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 am

(this is before you come Xiax)
Xorn knew that she could not win speed wise , but she could win with strength.
her eyes turn yellow her tail lights up and starts to spark she feels so energenic.she readies her stance, well Saphira readies her stance.
stop controling me.JUST STOP. at that moment Xiax walks in veiw.she sees Saphira try go into Xiaxs body, but Xiax tore her head of.for a moment she thought she was dead but then thought differently of it seeings that Xiax was on then ground.
"why do stupidly annoying controle freaks never dead when you think they are"
she groansand runs to Xiaxs side.
"Xiax whats happening to you"
she starts to feel a pull to the ground aswell,she starts to loose all conciosness but a little bit stays there. she feels Saphira take controle and strike X.but you allready conroleXiax you can't controle me aswell.
"dearest Xorn," she says aloud"i was waiting for someone to 'kill' me because now i can controle more than one person at once"
Xorn goes to X's perspective she sees that X aswell is under Saphira's influence.
then finnaly as if Saphira wanted her to see all that (which she probably did )she knocked Xorn out of her body copletely.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 am

He looks back seeing they're being controlled.Xiax,tricking the gulable dragon into thinking he's being controlled gets up and transforms into his powerful beast/anthro form."Time for you to die NOW!" His eyes burn of red flames as he gets angrier and stronger the more his eyes burn white. He stands up glaring at Siphira,with an evil smirk on his face. He pulls out "The great sword" of which can only be held by the most powerful. His paws grow to an abnormal size.His whole body bigger then the dragons.He holds up his sword gleeming with white fire,he slashes the dragon in half,knowing for sure now the dragon has died.He tries to transform back to normal but only transforms to his beast forms. He relises all the destruction and chaos he'd caused made him into a full blooded beast.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 am

Xorn felt a relieve of preasure right after that she looked around and sees Xiax in his beast form she changes back to normal well tries to it wasn't working for her or Xiax.
"Xiax what's going on..i..i can't change back"she growles
but there was no time to here a replie she had fainted probably of exgaustgen right
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 am

Xiax growling says:"Th-there's a barrier around us making it so we can't turn to normal.I w-would think you'd be able to change back." He falls to his knees the sword almost cutting through him. "The barrier shouldn't effect you,besides you never created so much death around here,I did most of the killing.So now I'm destined to kill anything,until either I die or if I kill 1,000,000 animals." He growls at the thought of it,but he knew he had killed at least 1,000,000 humans so this was either fate or freedom. "Here,I'll g-give you this sword it will protect you, no matter what happens it won't let you die,I made it so you can weild it being that we are brother and sister." As Xorn faints he passes the sword over,he made sure it stayed with her and not himself. He made it so even if there was a dark aura keeping it so Xorn could transform to normal or beast. He'd rather keep her safe then himself. So now Xorn can be protected and keep her powers no matter what happens. Xiax then falls flat to the ground,knocked out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:23 am

X reels and falls onto her back, legs flailing in the air. Boy am i stressed.. She yelps and lets her limbs fall. She takes a few breaths and stands up, gathering her stregnth. She barked and ran toward the two. "You two...are..." X wined "Your...you're..i....." She paused and breathed in. "I can't.." X looked down at the two fainted siblings. She shook her head and closed her eyes, lifting it up to the sky. She opend them and saw the full moon, beginning to peak through the clouds. She opend her mouth and sharpend her muzzle, took in a breath, and let out a long howl. It wasn't a howl of happiness, or sorrow, just a howl. Yet it said so much. She let her head drop and she sat, looking up into the sky. X smiled. The moon had come from the clouds and was now hovering above her. Glad that you've decided to come out She smiled.

X spoke aloud "Do you know what i want?" She was hoping that the spirit of the moon would hear her. She looked down onto her packmates. "Can you...Can you do anything for them? F-for us?" She wined. "Please.." She whispred.

Suddenly she felt dizzy. The moonlight shawn, first it was bloody read. Then blue, then it turned all white. A flash so bright she had to cover her eyes. She blinked and opened them. "Whoa.." She gasped and looked down at Xiax and Xorn. Their pelts were white, and they had heeled, but they were still beasts. X looked at herslef. She was the same. White pelt, yet her eyes and flames were still bright blue. She looked up at the moon. This is your moon form. In happens only on a full moon. I have heeled you and your friends, but i canott do anything about their forms. They are still killers. I am sorry. The wind whipped and wirlled.
"WAIT!" X wined, wanting to know more about the spirit. But the wind settled, yet the moon shawn brighter than ever.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:27 am

Xiax wakes up,seeing Xorn still on the ground waking up. He looks behind him seeing X is glowing white. Hm...must be the moon He then stands up in his beast/anthro form. Seeing stags grazing.He quickly turns to his powerful beast/anthro form uncontrollably and charges for the stags killing 20 of them. He growls wanting to kill more animals. I know I need to kill 1,000,000 animals.....but...I think doing this task may become my fate He growls. Not freedom. He looks towards X,he knows he had a spell cast on him making it so any animal he sees he must kill. He tries to control the erge.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:25 am

X blinks. "Xiax you wouldn't" She says reading his mind. She curls her lip and shows her fangs, What's the point?She asks herself, and uncurls it. He's more powerful than me, for now... She wines Until this mess is fixed, we'll see She gave him one of her known evil smiles, yet her eyes had some humor in them. She was suddenly glad that he couldn't peak into her thoughts. She wags her tail and curls it upward, continuing to smile. She speaks "I know your stronger than to let a spell take you over" She paced around him. "You out-smarted Siphara. You killed the humans that tried to test on us. You can do it Xiax" She paced to his back and turned into black puma, streching out onto her hined legs and whispered in her ear "I know you can"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:41 am

He drops to his knees,growling his huge hand/paws over his head.He looks behind seeing X.He growls louder and louder.He completely changes again into a form stronger then his last.His muscles grow bigger,paws huger,claws sharper then any knife,his fur turns completely black,blood drips from his scars,his eyes turn completely black with a bit of red(the pupil).His jaws become bigger and stronger.(There's no fire marks)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 am

He stands,turns around and stares at X.His forms were taking over him,his strength....his life. He knew he had permanently become full blooded beast,no way of changing back,but he figures ways of controling his moods not his forms.He transforms to his wolf/beast form trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:09 am

Eternal runs through a hot steamy valley and notices X he runs up to her and licks her on her forehed.

"Hey whats up?!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:40 am

(Did you read the thing that said "Xiax,Xorn,and X only eh...w/e)

He looks behind seeing a strange wolf.(Seems we haven't oficially met yet) Xiax growls the evil controlling him more.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:46 am

hehehehehehhe"

"srry wrong dimension"

he opens a portal to a different dimension.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:51 am

Xiax finally gains control over himself,him still being in his "demon"/beast/wolf form.He looks at X,growls low for a second,then he pads away feeling sudden guilt and pain.Evil still courseing through him,but in some way he is controlling his evil.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:42 am

X breaths a sigh of relief. She thought about following them, but it would only make thigs worse... X decided to lay down. "So much has been going on lately......Oh...if only poison was here. She'd fix things up." She shook her head and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:31 am

He pads off into the forest towards a cliff standing in a "victorious" stance.His fur flows through the rhythm of the wind.His fur gleaming making it look so silk and smooth. His scars still bleed,the blood drips to the cold ground.I hate being controlled and even by MY forms....He thought to himself.He wonders how he'd become the full blooded beast he is.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:31 am

X lifts her head with sleeppy eyes and shivers. The wind ruffled her fur and she could smell the spicy tang of frost. Which could only mean one thing, Winter is coming. She closed her eyes and lifted her head, howling. First in a rough tone, then it rose to one high note. Lasting for munties. She opend her eyes, they shawn with thie casual brightness. She turned and raced toward camp, hoping to get to her den before sundown.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:42 am

He feels the frigid cold, the winter coming fast.He stares ahead and sees a speck of a snowflake.Seeing the sun go down,he sits,watching the moon rise for hours. Seeing it's snowing even more. He pads towards the pack camp. He stops and lifts his head to the sky feeling the cool crisp snowflakes fall and melt on his fur.His fur gleams in the moonlight,his fur smooth,slick,and shines.He pads into his den which is camoflaged so no one knows where it is.He lays down and slowly drifts to sleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:56 am

X walks in three circles and plops down. So i didn't make it back before sundown...i made it for sunhigh.. She shrugged and stuck her tounge out. Looking up at the roof of her den. She closed her eyes and smiled,
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:09 am

Many hours pass,he wakes and goes to the entrance of his den,seeing a blanket of snow covering the ground. He pads out seeing his foot prints and hearing the snow crunch under his paws.In ways he feels he could enjoy it,but he still acts depressed.His fur still all black scars still bleeding,the blood trembles and falls to the snow leaving stains.He pads off stops and stretches the blood falling as he walks.He gets back up and pads around the camp smelling for a direction of food. (Note:this is at midnight)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:37 am

X awakes and pokes her head out of the den. She finds Snow, and.....Xiax. "Oh hi" She smiles and sticks her thounge out the side of her mouth. She looks at him. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:55 am

"I'm gonna go hunt I guess....umm care to join?" He finds a scent of stags hoping to find a lot to have the number of animals he has to kill go down.He pads to the direction his paw prints in the snow. "Winter's a great time to hunt." He says whil padding along. "You can run after stags and they sink in the snow making it easier to catch them." He gives a small grin to X,padding closer and closer to the scent.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:59 am

X smiles and replys, keeping pace with him. "I'd love to" She jumps through the snow, contiuing on the elk's trail.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:08 am

They get closer,Xiax crouches low stalking the hundreds of elk. He whispers, "You up for killing them all and having a huge feast back at camp?" Before X replys Xiax springs up and in a second kills half the number of elk.He gives X a stupid little grin."Your turn."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:11 am

X laughs. "Alright" She jumps forward and turns into a cheeata. She jumps from elk to elk, slashing each throat. She does a backflip and lands next to Xiax. The elks head falling to the groud.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:17 am

He gives her a smile,"Nice job." He pads to the dead elk and carries half of them on his back some in his mouth back to camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:21 am

X nods her thanks and turns into a dragon, picking up the rest of the bodies, and taking flight. "Race ya to camp." She smiles playfully and soars into the sky toward the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next