Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:34 pm

"Hmm....the human city...well I know no one else will go there....so." He transform human. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

X morphs aswell. She runs toward the city, aproching slowly.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:48 pm

He walks behind her walking on the sidewalk. He looks at her. "Hm with those clothes you'll get cold,here." He gives her his trench coat,so all he has is his tank top on. "It may be a bit big but it will keep you warm." he said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:24 am

"Alright, but it needs a little more me." She places her hand on the side of the coat. A wave of blue fire flies across the coat, making it blue with decroative sequins across it. She smiled and looked at him, "Hope you don't mind" She turned and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:28 am

"It's fine,I can always change it back." he said smiling and walking beside her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 am

"Goodie." She smiles at the ground, hands in the jacket pockets. "Well, there's tons to do here, What you up for?" She says as they reach the end od the street, humans buzzing about.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:50 am

"Hm...lets walk around,maybe go into stores,maybe to find a jacket for you." He gives her a small smile. "Or we could see what you want to do,I hear there's a winter carnival,by the high school." He shrugs. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:58 am

"High school sounds cool" She sharply turns a corner, heading in the direction of the school.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 am

He leads in front of her walking towards the school,a teacher looking at him strangly and says,"Aren't you a bit late boy?...Hm..you must be new." Blood stops standing in front of the teacher being taller. "I'm a senior,not some freshman. I have privledges."
"Ah then who's the girl?"
"She doesn't go here,she's......home schooled."
"Why'd you bring her here?"
"Umm...she's...my "girlfriend". Yeah..." he looks down at X with his hand behind his neck, whispering so the teacher can't hear him. "Sorry...had to improvise..."
"Ah alright then." the teacher said. "Off with you two."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:34 am

X raised her eyebrow, giving him her i'm-not-impressed look. She turned and walked forward, stopping again to close her eyes. A few seconds later she opend them. "There's an assembly in the gym, that way" She pointed to the left. "And there's a gathering of kindergardeners that way," she said pointing right. "Where you thinking?" She smerked, inching closer to the left, the assembly.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 am

He sighs walking towards the left going into the gym. "I've already been to this one before." He looks out towards the middle of the gym. "It was many years ago,I'd always sneak into this school,normally at night and I'd mess up all the banners,made it so the instruments didn't work,played pranks on people,and made fools of teachers."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:55 am

She walked up, leaning on the side of the gym door. "That's nice of you," She snorted, "Very mature." She said being scacastic. X glanced around the gym, staring at everyone who gave her sispouios looks until they turned away.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:05 pm

He sighs turning,and walking out of the gym,walking towards a water fountain. He opens it and messes with the water pressure,closes it then stands back waiting for someone to take a drink. He'd laugh every time seeing that five people already drink from it and got completely drenched.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:19 pm

X turned and watched as someone came by, water drenching him from head to toe. She smiled, placing her hand on the wall, a small blue light ran across the floor and up to the kid's butt, a small blue flame flickering on his rear.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:46 am

He walks away feeling bored again,he walks out of the school walking around the streets. He goes into a store grabbing food and rum. He walks out without paying and walks off normally. Finding minutes pass the police drive around finally catching up to him,hitting his head into their car putting handcuffs on him he tries to run but hundreds of them grab him one shocking him with a taser another putting a sleep dart in his neck throwing him in the car and driving off to jail. They throw him into a cell with a big guy. He still sleeps as he lays on the cold concrete floor.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 pm

X puts her hand on her temple as she gets flashes of pian. She sees Blood, being tossed somewhere. Now sure of where, she walks from the school, trying to pinpoint Blood.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 am

He wakes rubbing his neck with his hand. "Ah look who's finally up." said the man. Blood gets up turning around looking at the man.
"Uh..."
"What'd you do to get in here? Let me guess stealing stuff,killing someone,what?"
"Uh...stealing.."
"Ah....that's what teenage minors do...you should be...pro...like Arock." he said with a mysterious smile. Blood gasped at what the guy said.
"Arock?"
"Yeah...." Blood walks closer to the man. "Are you a-"
"A wolf? Yeah."
"But-"
"How'd do I know? Well first of all,your father is not really your real father,I'm your real father,Arock."
"Then who's-"
"His name's Zero and yes he actually did give Xiax evil powers and all the power his has."
"But if your "pro" how'd you-"
"How'd I get here? Well this ol' wolf's losing his edge,so they finally caught up to me,and all these people in here are all wolves, they're in here staying away from the evil."
"That's including...Xiax?"
"Sadly yes."
"And we all in here perpously get caught so we can stay away."
"But couldn't you stop it?"
"I'm not sure."
Blood walks to the bed and sits on it sighing.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 pm

He pads around the forest,dry and fresh blood drench his coat. Wounds cover over his body having him limp. His chains cling as he walks.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 pm

X rubs her temples, still having no luck. She sighs and slump down on the side of a building. She continues to rub her head, eyes closed.
"Excuse me, is something wrong?" A man came up to X and asked.

X tilted her head and looked at the man, her eyes an odd topaz. "Go away, i'm not in the mood" She rose with vampiric speed and hit the man, scending him flying. She moved back to her spot on the wall, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:43 pm

He keeps limping then finds himself on the borderline of the city. He pads onto the sidewalk walking around aimlessly,first past a coffee shop,many houses,then past the high school still walking,limping,blood pooring off of him and out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:58 am

X opens her eyes quickly and draws a sharp breath. "Got'cha." She stood up and headed in the direction of Ghost. She rounded the last corner and stopped dead when she saw him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 am

He stops quickly,lifting his head at the moment X stood there,there noses touching. He quickly turns his head then looks at her. "What are you doing here..in the city?" he asked in a normal confused way.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:22 am

"Trying to get away from my brother..." She smiled. "You look awful, you ok? Blood's been looking for you"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:47 am

"Ah,Blood just because he's older doesnt mean he's my father,who tries to be protective of me, I can protect myself,besides," He tilts his head in a jesture towards the jail. "Blood's in jail,I smelt him as I walked by there,he said something to the guy in the cell with him,something about stealing?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:51 pm

"In there?" She looked over to the large building. "He can take care of himself, i'm not going to the athority" She growled and turned into a human again. "We gotta get you outta here."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:25 am

(You know all of this reminds me of Wolf's Rain)

He sighs looking behind taking out the collar,but he didn't notice it was the green one,it only glows when it's put on. X put the collar on him attaching the leash to the collar. He starts to growl and bark randomly at people as they walk by their faces show fear towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:59 am

As he sits there he looked at his father then looking back down and sighs. He gets up getting close to the bars seeing a button that opens all the cells. He turns around looking at his father.
"I've got an idea,we push the button letting everyone out,then we can take down the evil and the evil in my brother."
"But doing that...we'd have to kill him."
"I know,but it's the only way to get rid of the evil, and getting it out of me." he got close to the bars again grabbing a knife out of his side pocket,he threw it to the button unlocking all the cells. He jumps up creating a hole in the ceiling,everyone else following. He notices the cops come towards him but they stop they transform into wolves.
"Huh...never thought that would happen."
"We only took wolves to protect them." said one of them. Blood transforms into a wolf as well as the others,running towards the woods having everyone hiding in the woods waiting for Ghost.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:25 am

"Stop it ghost, Stop it!" She tugged on the leash and they rounded the corner, making way for the woods.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:38 pm

He stops once the got to the edge of the forest,noticing something wrong even though he technically wasn't himself. He growled around at the trees and bushes smelling other wolves.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:13 am

X stands and looks from Xiax to the forest. She sniffed and got a strong scent of wolves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin   In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the light of the full moon -REPOST for only X, Xiax, and Xailin
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next