Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
As the sun sets... - Page 3 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
As the sun sets... - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

As the sun sets...

Go down 
+2
Xiax
>X<
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaixer
Zaixer

As the sun sets... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:59 am

Ziaxer lifts his head and follows Xiax, smiling evily. Now we're getting somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:01 am

They get to the camp,noticing no ones there,he goes into each and every den,destroying everything in each one. He finds pups in one den,he grabs them. "Even though there's no one here, we can always find them hunting." He carries the pups to his camoflaged den. (A different location) leaving them there for later. He runs off into the forest looking for anyone hunting.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:19 am

Ziaxer smiles evily and regards camp. He walks around the dens, as he walks past each one bursts into flame. He freezes the main area and leaves the camp a wreak, following Xiax into the wood, smerking.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:09 am

He walks along in his anthro form,he figures he'd stop by the camp. He notices the dens burning. He turns to his wolf form running hoping he could find who'd done it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:24 am

X reaches camp, looking around. She sighs in depreshion and walks up to her den, ridding it of fire. She pulls her burnt bedding out and finds more, packing it down. X climbs in and lay down, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 am

He sighs thinking he won't find them,but he has and idea who did it.He transforms anthro. He walks back towards the dens going to each one that's burning. He lifts his arms behind him then quickly brings them in front of him,creating water,but it drys in a second. He fixes all the bedding in each den that was burning,except X's. He walks to the middle of the camp,sitting down,taking a cigarette out lighting it and smokes it. He takes out rum from his jacket and starts drinking after he finished the cigarette,getting close to being drunk,and falls to his back asleep,the rum bottle in his hand.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:37 am

X wakes to a strong scent, her nose itchey. She walked out into the crearing to find Blood sleeping on the floor, looking drunk. She tilted her head in a smerk. X turned into a camra and snapped a picture, pulling it out and returning to her wolf form. She placed the pic on his chest and walked away, a dumb smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:50 am

Although the camp was on fire it was funny to see that her oldest brother was passed out cold from whisky and seeing the photo X took of him on his chest.She went to her den and lay down unable to fall asleep.she stands up and goes for a hunt mabey a midnight snack will help
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:58 am

He wakes rubbing his head. "Shouldn't have drank so much...I guess." He looks down seeing a picture.....Hmm....X... He chuckles a bit. The little shape-shifter He gets up and walks away into the forest looking for the one who'd done this to the dens.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:01 am

X smiles as she gets active brain waves from Blood. She pads along in the forest, tail twitching happily. She turns her head sharply as she spots a figure crouches in a bush, prepared to pounce on a hare. Xorn? She smerked and ran for the hare, jumping in the air and killing it before Xorn had a chance to. She turned to face her friend, smiling "Hope you wern't gonna go for that"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:03 am

"no I wasn't, I was going for that"She says indicating tword the elk slowly drinking some water.She jumps into the air and decapitates the elk.As she finishes the elk with X she tares of one of the antlers off for somehting to knaw on later.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:20 am

X playfully nudges her friend, indacating the antler. "Think your gonna be bored later?" She asks.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 am

"I dunno.mabey"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 am

He walks then finds X,Xorn,and a dead elk. "Hm...I see you've got food." He smiles a bit then walks off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:35 am

She starts to walk tword the dens with the antler.
"awe oo comim"She says to X with her mouth full
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:36 am

X laughs and jumps over Xorn, fliping around and grabing teh antler. She wags her tail playfully.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 am

She starts tugging, playing tug-o-war was still fun evan if your a little old to play.
"oo cawn bea me eve iss is my game"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 am

"Oo ya Ie Can!" She squeels and tugs, pulling Xorn up over her, her kicks out and throws her off the antler. She goes up and comes right back down, landing on X. "Heoy!" She squeels with the antler in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 am

"towed ya" she lets go and starts to wresle with her pouncing on each other and knawing o each others ears.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:54 am

After a while of struggle, X pins Xorn down. "Ha ha!" She snickers and jumps off, grabbing the antler. "Catch me if you can!" She smiles and they play tag for a while.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:57 am

He walks through the bushes getting bored,he walks back towards camp,seeing X and Xorn playing,he smiles. "Still little pups at heart." he said as walking through the camp and laying on his back where he was drunk before,noticing the picture still on the ground. He notices a black figure of a wolf in the picture. "Xiax?" he said randomly still looking at the picture.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:21 pm

X sees Blood come into view. She runs up to him and jumps over, turning into a camra halfway through, snapping his picture. She lands in wolf form, holding the image. She smiles at the image and speaks as Xorn comes up to stand next to her. "You know, this is fun." She looks over to Xorn. "We should have a collection of funny pics of blood, don't'cha think?" She asks. After a while, she notices him looking at the old picture. She aproches, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:24 pm

He points at the black figure in the picture. "Doesn't that look like Xiax?" he asked her, his right hand on his chin in a questionable expression.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 pm

X stares at the image, puzzled by the picture. "Uh yeah..." She studdied it closer, "Yeah it does." She said with shock.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:32 pm

"Hmm....so if he's still around he's most likely hiding in trees." he said looking up at the trees. "He's eavesdropping on our conversations and seeing what everyone's doing....."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:35 pm

"I don't know" X sat down and looked at the picture she had taken. "Maybe, but....Xiax is....a bit smaller. Maybe it's...his...." Her head popped up. "We took care of Xiax, but what about his dad!?" She looked over to Blood.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:39 pm

"What do you mean took care of Xiax..." He looks around cautiously and standing looking in the trees seeing a figure running passed through.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:45 pm

"I'm not sure..." She looked around causiously, backing up.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:50 pm

He jumps up in the trees grabbing his father and brother,jumping back down. "Eavesdropping huh?" he says towards them then sees X look at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:31 pm

He just crosses his paws looking to the side. Then Blood shakes him and his father. "Answer!" Blood yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the sun sets...   As the sun sets... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the sun sets...
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: