Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Tunnels Of Death Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Tunnels Of Death Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Tunnels Of Death

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:36 am

Small sparks slowly rise from the glowing fire and create shadows on the walls of the deep, dark tunnel. Graphite lays beside the fire, making sure that it doesn't spread onto his new home. Earlier in the day Graphite collected twigs and smooth rocks off of the cold rocky ground and created a small but comfortable bed. Suddenly he hears the tiny sound of dripping water. Quickly, he turns his head towards the sound, noticing that it is only the rain that begins to fall over top of the tunnels. Graphite try to close his eyes and sleep but the sound of the rain keeps him awake. He decides to go for a short walk through the tunnel. "Maybe that will help me sleep!" Graphite slowly stands up and starts to walk down the darkened tunnel. He turns down the sharp corner and stops to listen. Suddenly he sees a shadow on the wall. Slowly, he begins to walk back to his house, but he hears something fallowing him back.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:47 am

X, in the form of a panther, crept slowly along after Graphite, wondering of he would notice her. She was feeling lazy and allowed herslef to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:50 am

Xiax pads through a tunnel,figuring no one would be in it.He goes off hearing noises,he runs through then starts to walk seeing X,following another wolf. He creeps up to her,then pads next to her.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:56 am

Graphite knows that someone is behind him but he doesn't turn around. "Uh h-hello... is someone there???" Graphite looks at the ground and sees the shadow. It looks like it is a shadow of a wolf. Suddenly, knowing that it is a wolf, he turns around and faces the wolf. He looks over the wolf, noticing that it is unfamiliar. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:02 am

Having a taller stance then the other wolf,he looks down with his head and neck up. "I'm Xiax,alpha of the Night Stalkers." He looks at the wolf with a normal look on his face.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 am

X, around the size of Xiax in the form of a panther, walks up next to him and speaks. "I'm X.."

Last edited by X on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 am

(Larger then me? XD well as a panther I understand but I am an abnormal wolf I'm bigger then a regular wolf which is I guess the size of Graphite. Anyways,go on ><)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 am

(Lolz ok 'about the size of Xiax' XD)
X sits down and stares at the wolf in silence.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:11 am

"Hi. My name is Graphite. I live here in the tunnels. What are you guys doing here? I thought that no wolves come here anymore because they say the tunnel is cursed! But i have been living here for a long time and i don't really believe what they say."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:14 am

"I'm not really concerned of the curse." Xiax sits still being taller then the wolf. "The curse really can't effect me in anyway. I just came here to look about for anything out of place or any hiding animals." He then lays down,his head still up.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 am

"Well i am the only animal here, except for you two!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:23 am

"I see that,but I have a spell which-" He gets cut off growling,he runs out of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:27 am

"Where are you going!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 am

He ran out before the wolf said anything. He looks around trying to control himself of the spell,he growls then finally gains control. "I hate this spell...every time I look at an animal I get the erge to kill being that I need to kill 100,000,000 of them." He says to himself padding towards the pack's camp.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

"That was weird.." Graphite says to X as he starts to follow Xiax. "X, whats with him?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:39 am

He pads through seeing the snow fall. He pads towards his camouflaged den,going inside and curling up.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:41 am

Graphite runs, following Xiax's footprints in the snow. The footprints led to a small den, in which Xiax lay in.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:44 am

Xiax lifts his head staring at the wolf with demon white eyes,he growls a low growl saying to just back away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 am

X follows, still in panther form. She reaches the camp and turns back into a wolf. She pads next to Xiax's den and says to Graphite, "Leave him, graphite," without making eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:49 am

Graphite stares into Xiax's eyes. They look angry. Graphite runs back to his new home.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:57 am

X pads around Xiax's den and toward a small sheltred patch of grass. X sat down and lookes around. She noticed a small dead rabit carcus a few feet away. She grabbed it and began to chew on the remains of flesh.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Xiax gets up and pads out of his den,padding off towards the known road towards the old facility.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 pm

When X was finshed she got up and streched, only to flop back down and curl up with a full belly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 am

He runs and makes it to the facility. Why am I here? He goes through the rubble and ash looking around.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:15 am

After a few hours of sleeping, X lifts her head and sniffles a long yawn. She rolls over lazyely and stands up, streching once more. She shakes her fur and looks around, sniffing the air. Huh. No one around. Deciding to go find a more filling mean than the rabbit, X pads off randomly, casually lifting her head to taste the air. She catches the scent of caribou and begins to follow it. Padding along happily and sniffing anything that smelled of her prey.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:43 am

Ziaxer ran through the darkness of the wood, everthing he touched eiter burst into flame, or froze. He leaped out on a large bull elk and landed on it's back, killing it. He stood and began to rip through the meat.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:45 am

X finally reached the heard. She smiled and prepared to jump, her tail wiggling out happily behind her. This is it... She was prepared to jump when a dark shadow leaped from the other side of the bush and killed her prey, the rest of the herd scattering. She jumped from the bush, growling. "Who are you and what-!?" X paused as the wolf turned around. "But your-Xiax..killed...you...your soposed to be.." She went wied eyed.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:51 am

"Dead?" Ziaxer gave an evil grin, blood dripping from his fangs. "Well, as you can see," a flame flickered in his eyes and a small fire started on the ground in front of X, "I'm not" He laughed and padded up to her. He smiled, flashing his blood stained fangs. His eyes narrowed, "And why would you care? Your with the other wolf."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:55 am

X growled. "I..I..don't know" She shook her head, "You just seem..familar." She stepped forward, "Yet," X snarled "I hate you" She began to growl more.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:10 am

"Can you really hate me if you don't know who I am?" He snickered "Your friend thinks I like you, but no," he walked around X growling, "it's much more complacated than that." He stopped next to her, his head at her ear "My name is Ziaxer" he hissed and walked back toward his kill. "Maybe you'll recall something now.." He smiled and bit down into his kill, draining it of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tunnels Of Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunnels Of Death
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: