Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Predator and Prey - Page 4 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Predator and Prey - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Predator and Prey

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

Predator and Prey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:07 pm

He heard a boy screaming and shrugged. I can't let anything bother me I need to find Xiax he thought to himself. He looked from where the boy ran from,seeing the girl walking after. "Hm...I wonder why the boy was yelling..." he said to himself,still looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:59 am

X jumped in the air, landing in front of the boy. "We've already been through this kid..." She grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "Stop it! It's not normal! Put me down!, dragging him behind a corner, not noticing the guy watching.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 am

He growls a bit then sighs. He goes and follows the girl figuring it would be a while before he found Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:35 am

"Seriously! Put me down you chick!" The kid, Sam, screamed, battering at X.
She continued to tug on his collar, "Seriously, will you quit squerming"! She says, repeating him and mocking him. "Now c'mon! She growles and stops as they aproch a busy street with cars. She lets go of the kid and looks around. She stops and listens more carefully, Is that the sound of.....sirens? She thought as a police car turned the corner, sirens flashing. It came and blocked her path. Another roared around the corner and stopped at her other side. Two men came of of each car, guns pointed at X. The kid ran from her side, hiding behind a police officer. She gave him a cold stare, snarling. "I'll be back kid, you an't telling anybody anything, understood?" The kid stared back, fear in his eyes.
A police man said "Oh no you won't" But X smiled and she jumped up, disapearing on a roof.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:45 am

He still follows her but soon stops in the middle of where the police officers are looking. He sighs watching them come closer to him. "Just great..." he said looking to the side. He looks at a scared little kid,he sighs again,looking at the police officer coming closer cautiously.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:56 am

X watches from the roof as one of the police cars drives off with the boy, Probablly talking him home. Oh well, She smerks, I know where he lives

She jumps off the building, landing on the police car, cruching it. She jumps off, landing on her feet. She lifts her hand to her face, fliping the hair out of eye's way. "Back off of him." She growles. Hardly moving, she dissapears for one second, then re apearing. The guns fall out the the polices hands, and they stare at X, turning and running. X walks up to the guy who followed her with cold eyes. She stands, crossing her arms, "Do you even know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 am

"I can't seem to say I have seen you before,except the coffee shop." he sighs. "But you seem familiar..." he walks off towards the high school.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:12 am

X thought about following, After i pick something up... She jumped back to the roof and crosses back to the kids house. He found his room, slipped in through the window, and stood by the kids's bed. He was sleeping, Good. She pulled him out of bed and ran toward the forest, placing him in a spare den. She went back to the city and followed the other boy who left for the high school.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:32 am

He walks around the school like a normal teenager,looking around and going into different class rooms,a teacher walks to him. "You lost?"
"Eh-yeah I guess you could say that....do you happen to have a scedule for me?"
"Ah you need to go to guidance for that."
"Uh-umm where's guidance?"
"C'mon,follow me." He follows him towards the room.
"You new?"
"Uh-yeah."
"What's your name?" Blood quickly looks around for a name.
".....Uh..Jack..."
"Jack hm?"
"Uh..yes sir.." Blood being human,also looks kinda like a punk rock emo type with stud earings and loop lip rings,also with an eyebrow pearcing,so teachers may act strangly towards him.He walks off as they look his name up in the records. "Gotta pay more close attention." He walks through the halls till the first bell then the late bell. He still walks around the school even if the first class had started.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:14 pm

X turned into a fly, buzzing around and following the teen. She zipped by his head and landed in a corner, morphing into her human form. She spun out and stood in front of him. "What are you doing here? You know you can't stay."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:54 pm

"I'm...looking for something..or actually someone...And of course I know I can't stay....X." He looks at her with a grin on his face. "I really knew it was you the whole time.Anyways...I'm looking for Xiax..he ran off to this city and I can't seem to find him."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:29 am

X rolled her eyes, "Well if he's missing that doesn't matter now" She growles and turns around, hearing something behind the corner.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:36 am

"....Teacher.." he whispered. He returns to his wolf form."I run faster being a wolf then human..." Running the opposite direction the human was coming,he turns the corner seeing a teacher walk through,right when he saw the shadow he turned to his human form,walking casually.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 am

X followed, trying to look normal. After the teachers passed, she spoke up. "No point. We have to keep everything looking normal. We're caught we're dead." She looks around, checking for people, before poping open a window. She climbed halfway through, turning her head back, "Now c'mon, i think i know someone who may be of use."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:38 am

He sighs turning wolf. "I'd rather be dead now..." he says to himself head turned back away from X. He jumps through the window shaking his pelt. He sighs again turning human,seeing someone had seen he runs in the alley ways far off away from the school and X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:57 am

"Dear god, where's he going?" X jumps onto the roof, gliding across them, (if you haven't noticed already,) her favourite way to travel in the citys. She watches as Blood follows something.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:32 am

He looks behind seeing Blood. He runs getting caught in a trap of nets the nets lifting him up high into a tree being upside down he bites at the ropes seeing a bell on it. The humans who owned the house come out and start hitting him like a pinàta with sticks and a kid with a knife. He growls being swung back and forth his arms crossed in front of him. The kid with the knife cuts his arms then his neck,blood dripping rapidly from them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 am

X runs after Blood, a fiery blue trail behind her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 pm

He sees Blood running up with X behind him. He opens his mouth blood dripping as he sighs. He growls at Blood as he walks closer. He crosses his arms sighing again,as he spins around.Blood drips from his eye socket,arms,and stomach. His right eye had been cut out,his left ear had a part cut off, his nose was cut and his right paw was cut off,everyone of them bleeding.
"Hm..damn humans...I could have taken on all of them if I wasn't ha-" he got cut off from the lack of energy. His eye changes and looks like fog, his mouth still open,blood drips quickly to the ground from his mouth,stomach,arms,where he'd lost his paw,eye socket,and back.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:40 pm

X rushes up to Ghost. "You ok?" She asks worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:55 pm

He looks over at X sighing. His eye turns back to normal.
"Yeah...I should be fine...hopefully." He bends up towards his leg thats caught on the rope,he bites at his leg breaking a part off having him fall to the ground.
"Yeah...now I'm not so sure..." he rolls over to his stomach and turns anthro getting back up he hops around then leans on the side of the house. Blood drenches his coat as it trembles everywhere around his body. He turns back into a wolf grabbing the piece of his leg setting it down where it was broken off,he sets his paw on it and heals it,though not fully healed it can still be used. He shakes his pelt. Leaving one arm up and one badly injured leg he limps turning around and facing X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:50 pm

"You sure...? You look horrible" She bent down and began to lick his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 am

"No..no I should be fine...at least for now." He turns around and starts limping trying to find the forest. He finds himself being lifted by Blood. "You just couldn't resist could you Blood...." They walk around the city,blood still trembles off his coat and onto Blood's jacket and finally falling to the ground. He looks behind seeing a trail of blood.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

X watches the two brothers walk off. She smiles as they trot off togeather.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:51 am

He limps around next to Blood looking around. He notices Blood put a collar on him and Blood transforms into a human. Ghost sighs.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:41 am

He stops and kneels down taking the collar off. "I'm sure you won't wonder off at least I'm trusting you."
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 am

He walks through the forest feeling bored,he notices Blood and Ghost walking through the city as he walked passed the borderline.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:51 am

He looked up at Blood a devious evil look on his face,he ran off back into the city not caring if any humans saw him or caught him.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 pm

He growled. "I knew I couldn't trust him." He started running off for Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:07 am

He just ran through the city aimlessly, not knowing where he was going. He stopped at a dead end he looked behind,an evil smirk formed across his face. He looked up at the huge wall in front of him. It seemed as if he went invisable but really he ran really fast,which had him get to the top of the wall. He grinned at Blood as he walked towards him. "I'm not your brother Blood." he growled looking the other way in the distance. "I wish I knew my real family."
"I am your real family Xiax!" Blood yelled. Xiax looked down at him he sighed with his eyes closed. "I wish I could believe that Blood."
"Xiax....I'm your real brother!" Blood yelled at the top of his lungs.
"Then why do I feel like some science experiment,bound to destroy anything....even this pack." Blood sighed and looked at Xiax. "I don't know...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Predator and Prey   Predator and Prey - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Predator and Prey
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: