Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Doom Awaits!

Go down 
+3
>X<
Xiax
Lunar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Doom Awaits! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:52 am

"Wait Blood. He will be ok right?"she questiones her Blood
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:55 am

He stops and turns around,Xiax limp in his arms. "I'm not certain....he might make through....I'm not completely sure." He turns back around,and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:30 am

Xorn starts to run feeling the wind in her fur.she does a dinamic leap off the cliff and into the lake.she starts to swim to the other side,then she climbs up the mountain just in time to see the sunrise. Why did i just do that? she was hoping someone would come to enjoy the sunset evan if it was Zaixer.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 pm

Ziaxer aproches Xorn. He pads up and sits down, looking at her. "I'm sorry... about everything ive done.... ....I'm a vampire, i was raised by an evil clan....So...uh...." He stopped feeling embarresed. "Well, i guess that it's just...i wanted to get to know you...." He looks at her, how the sunlight made her coat shine. He smiles brightly, feeling a little better.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

He walks up towards the lake seeing Zaixer and Xorn,Xiax still in his arms. He sets Xiax down getting hand fulls of water and splashing it on Xiax,hoping it would help,then he puts his "hands" on Xiax trying to heal him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:06 pm

X follows blood and watches nervously as he tries to heal him. She turns her head toward the sunrise, noticing Ziaxer and Xorn. She tilts her head slightly after hearing through his head what he said to Xorn. Aww... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

He sees Xiax cough and move,but he falls asleep. He looks towards X,and smiles bowing his head,and closing his eyes. "He'll be fine X,don't worry."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 pm

X jumps toward Blood, "Oh thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!" She smiles and hugs him.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:12 pm

He smiles and hugs her as well. "It's gonna be okay." he says,then looks down at Xiax. "But...I'm not sure how he will act when he wakes." He sits down next to Xiax looking over the horizon at the sunset,seeing X sitting on the other side of Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:02 pm

"Hey Zaixer I guess I'm sorry to, I have been sort of a jerk to you,but I guess ypur kinda nice."Xorn wathes Zaixer's soft fur sway in the breeze.She started to walk deeper into the forest bekoning for him to follow.
"Well I guess I should tell you my lifes story then"says Xorn"my father tried to kill me Xiax and X-blood because there my older brothers and we were all different to the rest of the pack because we have different wolf forms.THen my mother dissapeared.Anyway what's your story?"she questioned him with a puzzling look.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:31 pm

He sighs. "That's not the actual reason why my father abused us..." he said,sighing again. "My father figured it was a waste to have me,Xiax,and Xorn,he thought the pack would be better without us,our mother thought otherwise..." he looks down at Xiax who's still sleeping. Blood closes his eyes tightly. "Xiax lied to you...and I kinda lied to him...I told him Siphara was our mother,but really Xiax never knew our real mother,she died long before we met Siphara....so he actually thought Siphara was our real mother...." he opens his eyes and looks at the sun set. "Siphara only acted nice,but really she was..so to speak the devil,I never told Xorn or Xiax about our real mother." he closes his eyes again. "And Rage....he was our stepbrother...Swift..well she wasn't exactly an allie to the pack...Then there's Throck." He chuckles a bit. "Sometimes I actually think he's our real father." He sighs. "Ah..but Xiax being that mischivous pup he was,has become a strong young wolf,I also believe he did get evil from our father but.....I never expected him to kill anyone...he's already killed Rage,Swift,and Throck....and almost killed....Okami was it? Who knows....one of us might be next." He looks down at Xiax and sighs. "I hope he learns quickly before he learns his mistakes to late..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 pm

X listens intently, watching Xorn pad away wtih Ziaxer. "I would have never thought that Siphara..." She stopped herself, before she said anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:21 am

He pads up from behind startling X when he said, "Never thought what?" in a low growl.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:58 pm

X looked at Xiax, "That....that..." She looked at Blood nervously, shooting him a silent message, Blood, it'd be better if you told em
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:21 pm

He sighs putting his hands over his face. He looks at Xiax who's growling and getting impatient. "Alright,alright." Blood said. "You- well actually our mother wasn't really Siphara....our real mother died long before....she ran away after you and Xorn were born,she had gotten shot by hunters and died.I was perhaps....2 years old. (Being human years not dogs/wolf years) So our father,Arock passed down his evil to you,knowing that when you were older you couldn't control yourself,he then got a new mate named Siphara who only acted nice.When the incedent happened Siphara changed being a dragon,me I got my powers,and you....you became stronger even though you were still very young.When you fought Siphara it was planned she'd die but before she did she casted a spell on you,making it so when you see any animal you can't control yourself but to kill them....including the pack...." he sighs looking down while standing and looking over Xiax. "It's how we've all changed from the incedent....These red markings are burns,then I got the evil out of no where and my green markings vanished. And I figured it was because of you Xiax,being that your evil is growing stronger as will mine....luckily Xorn hasn't gotten it,besides it's usually the first two males who get this evil curse.It's why your red markings (The origanal ones not the scars and burns) vanished and left you with the scars and burns."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:53 am

He growls standing there and it slowly passes. He turns anthro kneeling down putting his hands on his face bending over. "How long have you known...." he asked Blood with a little growl in his voice.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 pm

X turns around, "I don't feel i belong" She padded into the wood.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:16 am

He pads out of the forest finding Ghost noticed him. He started growling and walked closer to Okami. "The spell..." he whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:51 pm

He growled as he moved closer towards Scourge. He fangs oozeing red liquid. He didn't notice fear in Scourge, he noticed strength and fearlessness aswell as courage to protect anyone. Xiax stopped looking at him. "You've changed,even your name's different,guess I'll have to get use to Scourge." he said smiling as he walked towards him. He put his paw around his neck still smiling,the liquid still coming from his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:59 am

He stays standing there looking straight ahead feeling no fear,whether Xiax is going to kill him or injure him badly,he soon gets fear through him trying not to show it in his eyes. He stays calm as Xiax got closer the liquid so close to his neck. Him feeling like a soldier in the military as he looked forward with blank non-responsive eyes,he just stood still and his posture was straight as a ruler,feeling more in more like he was a recruit in the military,and Xiax circled around him like his leading officer.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:06 am

X cocks her head to the side, listening intently. There were no sounds, so she crept closer. Che grept low and her belly brushed the ground beneath her. She leaped forward and pounced, her prey squeeling for the last time. She lay down and drank from the creature, minding her own bisness.

Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:07 pm

"I knew you'd grow fear." he said with a growl circling Scourge. "I can smell it off you." His eyes grew wider showing more fear into Scourge,as he growled louder and louder as he circled him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:49 am

He jumped on top of Scourge holding his jaws on his back pearcing into his sides as he bit down,the blood dispersing all around. He looked at him then he walked off the blood dripping off his face. "The taste of blood....." he said in a demonic voice. "Refreshing." He still walked around in circles around him waiting for him to get up.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:39 am

He started growling,but still stood, he felt the blood coming down his pelt as he looked at Xiax. Xiax's eyes turned different colors as he stared into them,he yelled and growled louder at the pain.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 12:54 pm

He growled grabbing Scourge by the neck throwing him towards a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doom Awaits!   Doom Awaits! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doom Awaits!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: