Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The lightning amulet - Page 3 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The lightning amulet - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The lightning amulet

Go down 
+3
Toxic
>X<
Xorn
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The lightning amulet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 am

He drinks all his rum,then starts walking drunk. "Nah....no one will need me." he said throwing his bottle towards a tree. "Yo-you gotta..have..fwends...." he said talking to the tree randomly.He pokes the tree then hugs it as if it was his buddy,then starts singing a pirate song. "I shou-shoulda bean a....p-pi-pirate....I woulda...been a...good PIrate..." He falls to the ground next to the tree laughing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:18 am

X looks over Xorn. "No.." She speaks "NO. I have to do this. This is between me and Xiax, Xorn. I know you want to help, but he's my problem." She looks back at Xiax. "Just stand aside ok? You can jump in if i need help.."

(And um blood...........What the heck? XD Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 am

(I have no idea...I figured this had to happen somewhere >< I thought it was quite funny)

He stays laying next to the tree laughing then he falls to his back and rolls down the hill still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:22 am

"Fine all go find X-Blood"she leaves and finds Blood on the ground laughing. drunk again she sighs and waits to see if X needs help,she goes inside X 's mind to watch what happens.

(uhh I second that what the heck was that Blood?)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:23 am

(Lol. Totally Wink )

X looks over Xiax, waiting for a responce.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 am

He laughs looking at Xorn. "Heh heh....h-how's ya...doin' little j-jack rabbit." He laughs louder rolling on the ground. "Y-you know yo-you should try laughing...a-and rolling on the ground..i-it's quite fun."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:32 am

"Yo..you sh..sh.should get s...s...s..ome rrrr..est"Says Xorn mocking Blood
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:39 am

He laughs louder. "I d-don't need rest...you n-need rest."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 am

X turns around, confused by the brain signals coming from the two. She walks up, a smiles breaking on her face. Without being able to hold it any longer, she bursts into laughter, rolling on the ground. She rolls over to him, nudging him on the shoulder. "Dude, seriously?" She laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 am

"yeah well he has gotta start smartning up"she couldn't help laughing either
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:49 am

He gets up trying to get steady on his feet then falls back down. Getting back up he starts to walk drunkly. "C-c'mon my little bunny." He looks at the tree. "Do-Don't wait up." he said as poking the tree then hugging it again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

X continues to roll and laugh. She jumps up and snaps the tree in half, smerking.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:01 pm

He looks at the tree,then punches it. "Ow!" he said then he started jumping for no reason falling over laughing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:03 pm

"Uh huh..." X smiled and bonked him on the head. "Hopefully, this will knock some scence into you."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:05 pm

As he got bonked on the head his eyes went cross-eyed and his tongue stuck out like a cartoon. He shook his head,rubbing his head with his "hand". "I guess that worked.....but now I have a headache..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

X smiled "Well of corse you do. Thar's what getting drunk does to you!" She nudges him on the shoulder and turns back to the wood, "Now c'mon mister. I think it's bout time we got some rest"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:10 pm

"Ugh...alright I guess..." He looks back seeing Xiax on top of the hill watching him and X walk away together. Blood gets a bit of a bad feeling about it,knowing what Xiax is seeing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:15 pm

X scences his feelings, but she doesn't say anything about it. She turns around and looks at Xiax, giving him a look "You coming or not?" She smiles happily.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:19 pm

He sighs still looking at Xiax. Then walks in front of X. Why am I one to get caught in something? he asks himself in his thoughts. Maybe I'm looking for something...
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:23 pm

X tiltd her head toward him, confused after only hearing half of what he thought. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:26 pm

He looks back at X. "What was what?" he said stopping,then sits on the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 pm

"I thought i heard you say- i mean think something....." She looked at him couriously.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:30 pm

"Hm? Thought about what?" he asked even though he kinda knew what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:33 pm

"Something about, getting caught....or looking for......something?" She continues to walk, hoping Xiax would follow.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:37 pm

"Ah...first of all me getting caught up in something is....well about Xiax and you,and how now he saw me with you....and-" he sighs. "And the looking for something....well I'm sorta looking for a mate but I can never seem to find anyone..." he says. "Not that I'm asking you or anything." he says quickly after his last comment. He sighs again,following X,watching Xiax follow but slowly behind.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:47 pm

X opens her eyes a bit firther. "Oh...ok." She shakes away the thought as they reach camp. She head toward her den, "Well, cya in the morning." She walks into her den and lays down, sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:53 pm

He sighs. "See ya." He walks to a small cliff looking underneath and poking his hand through a hole. "My old den..." He gets on top of it transforming wolf,and watches Xiax looking at him with a stern look while he pads through towards his den. Blood then falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:28 pm

He pads through going into his den staring at Blood.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:46 pm

He walks into camp but remembered he doesn't have a den. So he turns around running back. He looks back seeing Xiax come out of his den growling and running towards him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 am

X rolls around the den, dreaming. She drools in her sleep and tosses her beading al over. She opens her eyes with a start and rolls onto her tummy, yawning. "Mumm...." She flares her nostrals as she smells a weak scent of water. She turns toward the scent and begins to dig in the earth where it was strongest. After a while of digging, she was bout ready to give up, when the hole ended and dirt fell. She poked her head down the hole and looked around. She inched closer, her paw slipping and she fell into the ground beneath her den. "Huh...an underground cave..." She sniffed around until the water scent came again. She found a small pool of water. She hopped in, smiling and splashing around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lightning amulet
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: