Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
"War Of The Wolves!" Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
"War Of The Wolves!" Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
"War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

"War Of The Wolves!"

Go down 
+2
Xiax
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

"War Of The Wolves!" Empty
PostSubject: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 am

A group of 15 strong, male wolves head from their families and camps towards the war. Pups cry and the female wolves stay by their children. Only the strong females were allowed to go with the men, but most just stayed behind at the camp. Arrow watches the group run from their families and towards the war. The winds pick up and make the pups cry even harder. He walks back into his family's small tent and sits down beside his mate and his pups. He looks up at her eyes and gives her forehead a lick. The wind shakes the tent and Arrow speeds off to catch up with the others, not once looking back. 3 days after the group leaves they finally get to the war. Wolves flew everywhere. Biting, hitting, kicking, scratching and slashing, Arrow enters into the death-zone. Thousands off wolves fall into death, but Arrow stands strong. He leaps into the air and kicks an enemy right in the gut, throwing him to the hard ground. Arrow smiles at himself. A strong, fierce wolf runs strait to Arrow, clawing him across the face. Arrow falls to the ground but quickly gets back up. He growls at the wolf. "I guess this means war!" Arrow jumps into the air, ready to strike!
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:03 pm

He,who has no mate just walks in a "proud" stance while the other hundred of wolves seemed sad they were leaving their mates. He padded in front of them getting the first enemy's blood on the ground. Having all the other wolves run in in more courage. He being one of the most stronger of the group of wolves,he took on all the bigger muscular enemys. He stops looking behind seeing Arrow being attacked by one wolf then tons of them. He runs back grabbing the first wolf by the neck throwing it into the others creating a domino effect. He grabs onto each of the enemys necks and crushes them. He finds hundreds of them tackle him. He claws the ground gaping a hole in the ground having most of them fall in it. He vanishes then sneaks to an unexpected enemy and reappears taking his claw it grows as sharp as a knife pearcing into the neck of his enemy. More of the muscular wolves tackle him them being anthro they take knives slashing at his throat,cutting his stomach,and creating scars around his eyes,breaking his paw off. They tie a rope around his legs then hang him over a tree leaving him there for dead. He wakes seeing he's upside down blood pooring off of him and out his mouth,he cuts the ropes falling to the ground. He shakes his head as he gets up,being in the enemys camp he burns the tents killing some enemys before he was caught again put in a cage with chains hooked on his previous chains being more stronger. He was sentince to exile and sudden death (What you might call death row). He layed on the cobbled stone in the jail cage barely breathing (He was also technically a prisoner). Blood was all around the cage he layed in,his blood. From all the blood loss he just lays there waiting for the hanging,for his death.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:30 pm

Arrow senses something. Something terrible. He quickly slays the last of a group of attacking wolves then jumps up into the air towards the familiar scent of Ghost. He leaps up into a tall tree, watching the battle below him. Arrow sees a small fire in the distance and rushes towards it. In no time Arrow is standing in the middle of the enemy's base. It was completely caught on fire. "Ghost must have already been here." Suddenly hearing shrieks of pain he bolts towards the sound, finding ghost sitting in a small metal cage. "What have you got yourself into this time!?" Ghost drops his head. "Anyway, welcome to the war!" Arrow jumps onto the top of the cage and claws the chain, making the cage fall to the ground and smash open. Suddenly tons of enemy wolves run through the door, surrounding Ghost and Arrow. Arrow looks around, thinking of an idea, he suddenly spots something. In the corner of the room lay a large bin filled will hot lava! Arrow swiftly darted to the bin. "This may hurt a little, but i hope it warms you up!" Arrow smirks and tips over the bin. The lava splashes on the floor and reaches the enemy's feet, burning them all to the ground. Fortunately Arrow and Ghost jumped over the lava, safety escaping from the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 pm

"Hmm....I'm used to war,I've been in more that you'll ever know." He vanishes for a second teleporting to a top of a tree reappearing. Blood still drops rapidly with pain. He growls seeing an arrow but couldn't move out of the way quick enough,the arrow went through his heart,he falls back with a thud blood forms quicker then before creating a puddle. He lays on his back then turned to his side,his head turned to the side, his paws crossed but flat across the ground,and his hind legs stretched behind him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 pm

X lay in a large oak tree sevral feet high. Her glance passing across the bloodshead of the battle below her. Normally, X would charge head first into battle, but not today. Today, something was diffrent. Her eyes we're a dull gray, and the fire on her back was low and colourless. Ouviously, she wasn't it a good mood. Her claws ran along the tree branch stressfully, making a awful noise.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:06 am

Arrow slowly walks up to Ghost, who lies on the ground. A small arrow sticks out of Ghost's chest and blood pours out from the pinhole.
"I need help!" Arrow thinks to himself. Then he thinks of X. Arrow howls into the sky and sits down beside Ghost's body. Suddenly more enemy guards from the camp appear around him. Arrow breaths slowly and then jumps into the air. Thousands of arrow come from the enemy's bows, but Arrow deflects them all, sending thousands of little arrow pieces towards the enemy. Arrow lands on the ground beside his friend and all of the guards fall to the ground in blood.
"X!!! Where are you!? We need help!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:18 am

He wakes taking the arrow out of his chest quickly,the blood oozing faster. He rolls to his back taking a piece of cloth off the enemys coat setting it on his chest putting pressure on it with his paw hopefully to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:25 am

"Ghost! How are you?" Arrow helps Ghost sit up and put pressure on the wound. Arrow watches the blood slowly drip from Ghost's mouth and onto his body. Arrow howls again, trying to get X's attention. Arrow spots an enemy from the corner of his eye. A large, muscular wolf jumps down from a tall tree and lands in the small clearing. Arrow jumps at him, trying to protect Ghost. While he is in the middle of his fight, more enemy drop down into the clearing, surrounding Arrow and Ghost. Ghost lies back down and Arrow tries to fight off the large group. The strong wolf jumps onto Arrow's back when he's not looking and throws him to the ground. Arrow tries to get up but all of the other wolves got onto him, biting and kicking. Arrow saves up his energy and throws all of the wolves into the air or at a tree. While they are falling, Arrow runs over to Ghost, picks him up and runs out from the clearing. He turns around and sees the wolves running after him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:39 am

He looks behind while he growls,he jumps up and lands perfectly,he limp runs towards the wolves leaving the piece of cloth behind,he jumps for the huge wolf who has their mouth open ready to bite him. Ghost kicks him inside the mouth going through his head breaking it in half,he looks at the other wolves who seem weaker. He charges for them clawing the ground as he runs then fire bursts from the ground leaving half of them standing. He charges and quickly vanishes and appears behind them he puts his paws on their necks quickly turning them and breaking them. "You see...a strong wolf fights with others a stronger wolf stands on top of all and fights alone." he said as walking up to Arrow. "Never underestimate anyone." They walk towards their camp knowing that battle they had won but not yet the war. He walks into his tent and lays down,knowing he had no mate or family of his own,he knew friends always looked up to him. He rests his head on his paws knowing it was technically true,a small smile forms across his face. He gets rolled over by a nurse wolf who helps his wounds but his heart wound was still bleeding,having blood come out of his mouth as he layed there.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am

Arrow slowly opens the small hatch of his families tent. He spreads out his arms, ready to give everyone a big hug. Arrow opens his eyes and looks at the horror in front of him. His mate lies on her back, a large knife sticks into her neck. His pups lie all over the floor. Some have no head, some are beaten and hit, but all of them lie dead. "They have already been here." Arrow runs out the hatch and towards the nurse room. Ghost lies on a large bed and the nurse mends his wounds. "Ghost! They.. they have already been here! Everyone is dead!" Arrow runs partway out the door and looks at the camp. Dead pups lie everywhere and some of the tents have been burnt to the ground. Suddenly thousands of wolves jump down from the trees above. Some come from the remanding tents. They all circle Arrow and send him to the ground in one stroke of the claw.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 am

He growls as he gets up not caring if he's still wounded. He runs out grabbing a wolfs neck quickly pushing his paw down breaking the head then skull. He goes for a muscular wolf grabbing him and throwing him into a big pile of them squishing and killing all of them. He grabs the same wolf doing it many times till most of the wolves are dead. He bites onto the muscular wolfs neck breaking it in half. "We'll have food tonight." he said as a joke. He runs off to help Arrow get up. He quickly looks behind seeing more wolves. He runs back towards them clawing into the ground creating cracks that flow through the ground,making the small army of wolves fall in. "C'mon that the best you got!" he yelled towards the enemy. "You are all WORTHLESS!" as he said "worthless" he tackled a wolf down throwing them into a pile. He growls and the weaker ones flee while the stronger stay. "Looks to me the lone wolf (as in Ghost) is surrounded." He transforms demon anthro picking all the wolves up and with his huge jaws bites down on all of their heads breaking them off all at the same time. Using his demon anthro form he grows more evil becoming more so he can't control himself. He growls and howls making the ground shake making the wolves fall and tremble with fear.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 am

X's ear twitches as she hears calls for her, but she does not move. She unseaths her claws, lifting them into the air and pulling them along the log once more. A irritating screaching noise echos across and through the woods, bouncing off trees and walls. The sound reaches the battle and all of the wolves fall to the ground, including her packmates, rolling around with their paws on their ears.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:49 am

Arrow slowly gets up and looks around him. All of the wolves lie dead. He walks up to Ghost. "This war seems like it will never end. I think we should go back to battle, before more get here." Arrow speeds off towards the sound of war, but suddenly as she runs a large enemy wolf jumps from the trees, griping Arrow's tail and throwing him to the ground. Arrow tries to run from the wolf but he is too strong. The wolf was huge, at least 3 times bigger then Ghost. He grabs hold of Arrow neck and pulls. Suddenly the large wolf rips Arrow's tail right off. Arrow screams but it didn't help. The large wolf looks into his eyes. "You don't deserve to be here, you worthless piece of garbage. Instead i think you deserve to be exited by authority!" The wolf swings his arm and throws Arrow into the air. Arrow lands in the middle of an empty forest, miles from the war.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 am

He runs up to the huge wolf,him being in his demon anthro form he was bigger then the wolf. He looks down at the wolf grabbing its neck and crushing it. He runs off towards where Arrow was thrown,as he runs in the middle of the battle he kills every wolf in his way finally catching up to Arrow picking him up and heals him. He sets him down and runs faster then anything though still wounded. He makes it to the war grounds jumping,clawing,and tackling wolves over and over killing almost all of them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:18 am

X continues to stare from the tree. She leans over, shoulders shlouched forward, and swipes at a bird. She brings it up, digging her teeth into it's flesh and sucks up it's blood before devowering it.

Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:21 am

CRACK!! Suddenly 10 enemies fall to the ground dead.
"Looks what happens when you kee all the enemies to yourself you nearly die. God you guys can do better than that can't you." Xorn says arrogantly. She attacks the strongest ones.She heads right for one who seems to be a general. She turns Anthro right then and there and takes out her magnom and knife and slaughters the rest of them including the general.
"Since when can I do that?"

"It doesn't matter what power you have, or how strong you are, it's how much heart you really have." -Xorn
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

He laughs. "You always think your better Xorn,truth is,we're all equa-" He gets a sharp pain in his chest,he looks down seeing an arrow shot through his back and straight through. He looks behind seeing the wolf who'd shot him. He turns around and like a flash of lightning he killed him instantly. He falls to his back the arrow slips deeper.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:30 am

X 's ears prick and her head shoots up immeditly. She stands and lifts her head, howling and getting the attensioln of every single wolf fighting. She snarls "STOP!"

Her voice echoing across the clearing, all wolves stopped fighting. X stood, tail held high. "Why are we fighting? There is no point!" From the tree she was in, she had a view of all the fighters and she looked over each of them. When her gaze passed her packmates, she gave them a stern but confused look. "We are WOLVES! NOT some STUPID IDIOTIC killers who fight each other mindlessly. Sure we fight for kill and territory, but this? This is RIDICULOUS!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:39 am

He lays on the ground the arrow still through his chest,blood spilling out of his back and out his mouth. He rolls over on his stomach coughing blood,he gets up slowly,and falls flat on his stomach the arrow completely through him,the arrowhead right in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:21 am

Xorn had her attention on X. Her speach to her just dampend her spirits, she wantedto keep fighting even tho it was just her X, Ghost, and Arrow (who was in the forest somewhere)

The second wave of troops came this time, with there flags hoisted high. They were all Anthro form holding pitch forks and bow an' arrows.
"X this is about territory! So are you gonna sit there or coe down here and fight!"
Xorn had her smile that made the enemy quiver in fear, but that smurk was slapped off her face when the catapolts came. they lit the tips of there arrows with fire. Flaming arrows
"Maintain your position guys this is gonna get rough" Xorn looks behind her and goes back to Ghost to heal him.
She strikes down the catapolt with lighning before it fires, but then another one comes.

"It doesn't matter what power you have, or how strong you are, it's how much heart you really have." -Xorn
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:47 pm

X narrows her eyes. "Yes" She replyed simply. "I'll sit here until my help is desired." She sits back down, scanning the battle.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 am

He turns around in the opposite direction of the battle. Millions of arrows come flying towards him as he walks half of them going through him,but he still walks off blood pooring. "It's like I'm the target...and not the others..." he turns back around limping from left to right seeing the firing had stopped their weapons aim for him,then a giant fire ball shoots from the catapolt,aimed for him,he just stands there as the fire ball comes down on him creating a huge crater in the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:38 am

X notices the flame circling around the crater. She placed her paw on the branch she was sitting on and began to transfer her blue fire to the one surrounding Ghost. The fire, now under her control, moved back and forth, creating a confusing pattern to the enemies eye. As wolves tried to come toward the flame, X narrowed her eyes. Her eyes shawn brightly and she used her power to keep the enemies away. Every time one came close, her eyes would widen and the fire would strike the victom.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:43 pm

He lays on his back in the crater,his fur burnt blood gushing out everywhere even his mouth,his paws all black his face more black with blood weighing his fur down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:10 am

X contiued this until all the enemies had retreated or died. She got up and heaved a sigh, jumping off the branch. She slowly headed toward Xiax, still feeling that war was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:22 am

Ziaxer follows X, sevral of his forms following her, circling around her. He stops in front of her, making her stop aswell. "How you doing?" He smiled as she snarled at him. "Miss me?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:26 am

X barks and stops her paw on the ground. "Or corse i didn't!" Zaixer's coat lights up in blue fire.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:36 am

He grunts as fire erupts all over his body. His eyes turn red and the fire turns red. "Now now sis, no need to get fistey." He says as the fire floats off of him and collects in a ball. "Besides," The ball shoots toward X and she ducks, it hits an enemy who was coming up behind her. "I'm here to help." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:15 am

"Ya right your here to help, last time I checked you were evil and trying to kill everyone" Xorn says walking tword them, she stops for a second to destroy a catapolt.She keeps walking over noticing a swarm of arrows targeted at Zaixer
"NO!!"Xorn says jumping in the way of the arrows all peircing her heart.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:32 pm

A shocked look crosses his face. "Xorn! " He rushes up to her and places his paw on her. His heart beated rapidly and fear shawn in his eyes. He bent down to her and began to slowly pluck out the arrows, careful not to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "War Of The Wolves!"   "War Of The Wolves!" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"War Of The Wolves!"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next