Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Bog Divider3
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930     
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Bog Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Bog I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Bog I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Bog I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Bog I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Bog I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Bog I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Bog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Bog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Bog I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis


Share
 

 The Bog

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arrow
New Member
New Member
Arrow

Posts : 78
Join date : 2009-10-16

The Bog Empty
PostSubject: The Bog   The Bog I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Arrow slowly walks through the thick swamp, making his fur become wet and start to smell. He quickly reaches the other side, where there is a large grass field. Sitting in the middle of the thick grass is a small deer. It sits in silence and rips small pieces of grass from the ground and eats it. Arrow slowly walks towards the deer, trying to be as quiet as possible. Suddenly, from the sound of Arrow stepping on a small branch, the deer leaps up and runs across the field. Arrow growls and darts after. But shortly the deer halted. Arrow laughed inside "This is it!" He runs towards him but suddenly he realizes why the deer stopped. At the end of the large field was a steep cliff that led to more swamps and grasslands at the bottom. Arrow turns to the deer. The large deer looks terrified from the large height. It slowly begins to back away and then jog off towards the swamp. Arrow looks down at the cliff once more. The rocks along the side stick out like knifes but some look like Arrow could be able to hold on to. Arrow jumps and lands on the first jut-out. He stares down. He gulps.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
>X<

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

The Bog Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bog   The Bog I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 6:57 am

X lands next to Arrow on the cliff, tail wagging. She looks downward smiling, "You heading down there?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 21
Location : At my house

The Bog Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bog   The Bog I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:44 am

Xorn walks slowly out of her den, she notices someone out by the"Bog".she bolts as fast as she could arriving at the 'bog'.
"Hey guys"
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
>X<

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

The Bog Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bog   The Bog I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 am

X twitches her ears. "I'll see you two at the bottom" She looks at how scared Arrow was, "Or maybe just one..." She smerks and jumps downward.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Posts : 374
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 21
Location : At my house

The Bog Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bog   The Bog I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 11:10 am

"unless I get there first" Xorn runs down the hill making it to the bottom at the exact same time as X.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




The Bog Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bog   The Bog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
The Bog
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: