Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! Empty
PostSubject: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:13 am

Lunar and X were walking in the foggy air of the swamp.

( cant think of anything so plz continue!)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:16 am

"Hounest to god i have no idea..." SHe turned her head, "Hey? You hungry?" She pointed at a small elk heard hidden in the midst pf the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:23 am

Lunar and X sat in the grass chewing on a nice yummy steak, oops I mean elk.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:30 am

X jumped up and twitched her ears. She paused, Did i just hear a twig crack? She focused on the sounds around her, CRACK!

There it is again...

She looked at Lunar and scent a mental message, Lunar. Can you become a invisible and scope out the area? I think someone is here. And they're trying to be quiet....meaning they don't want to be found.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Lunar flashed and she was gone. She crept up in the forest and stood beside a tree, seeing a pale white human running past her. She ran behind the human. [i]Wow, he is incredebly fast for a twoleg animal. She thought. Then, with a blink of the eye, she pounced on the male, knocking him to the cold hard ground. His head smashed against the forest floor. "Who are you? How come i cant see you?" Lunar turned back to normal and showed her teeth, growling right in the mans face. She let out a loud howl calling X over to see the intruder. "Who are you? Why are you on the night stalkers territory?" The human began to speak, "I`m victoria," She took off her hat showing her wavy, red hair. She grabbed Lunars front legs and through her up in the air. Victoria smiled in an evil way showing her large fangs. [i]I should have known, a vampire. Lunar noticed X jumping in the air, attacking Victoria. Lunar ran back up to the vampire and screamed " Why are you here?" Victoria replied, " I am here with my gang, and we are here to kill your pack."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:27 pm

X pounced forward and dug her fangs into the Vampire's neck. She shook her around and tossed her into a tree. "The only full vampire's aloud in this territory is my brother, Ziaxer! And i'm not even sure i turst him!" She turned into a tiger and thrashed at the vampire's face, leaving long bloody scars across her face. X kicked and flew backward, only to turn and charge up again. She bit down on one of Victoria's legs and cut it in half. The vampire wailed in pain and whamed into X. X growled and tried to kick, but the vampire held her down.

"Silly little wolf....Do you know who i am?" X just stared back hard, but the vampire laughed at that,
Victoria was staring at X with a confused but evil expression. "What are you anyway, little wolfie? You're ouviously not a real wolf. And you're deffinetly no demon....." She reached forward and plucked X's fur with her finger, blood gushed out and she picked it up and sniffed it. " I can smell the bit of vampire blood in you, but not much, a half vampire i assume? And you're a shape-shifter? Very impressive!" The vampire laughed. X snarled. "Not much of a talker like your buddie over there, eh?" She smiled eviley, nodding her head to where the other vampires had Lunar pinned down.
Victoria took one last sniff of X's blood, and stopped short. Her exression changed and she stared at X couriously. "Hmm....Werewolf blood aswell?" X stopped struggling and looked up with a shocked face. Werewolf blood....? ...I'm not a...

The vampire hissed, "That would explane why it hurt so much when you attacked.....Little MUT! Then i'll assume you know the Blacks?" She stopped short and backed off X and told her others to get off Lunar. "If you're here they can't be far off. Let's go." And in a second she and her gang was gone. Only to leave X sitting there, confused.

(Mehehehe Twilight!)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:32 pm

Lunar chased the vampires as they ran throught the forest. X fallowed behind her, getting ready to punce on them. Lunar blew throught her muzzle and froze Victoria and her gang ice solid. "Quick! Go back to camp and let everyone know! I will go find Jacob. He probably knows how to fight off vampires! Now go!" She stared into the mysts as she watched X shapeshift into a dragon and fly off in the sky. Lunar tuned invisable and sniffed the air for any of the werewolfs scent. Then, she relized that they were near a ocean and she herd loud screams coming from that direction. Cliff divng.. Typical.. She thought. She ran toward the sounds and saw Jacob and his gang jumping off a 600 ft cliff into the water. " Jacob, We need you! Victorias back and shes coming to raid our camp!" Jacob black ran up to Lunar while speaking" Where is she?" Lunar shook her head in the direction she froze Victoria. " I froze her, but she`s to strong and i cant hold her off!" When they got there she saw nothing but peices of melting ice on the ground. There were battle crys coming and going in the air, as Jacob and Lunar ran as fast as they could to the camp. She noticed all there warriors were fighting, with bite marks on there necks dripping with cold, ruby red, blood. X was fighting against Victoria, who was gripping her teeth on the vampires leg. Lunar said through Jacobs mind.. Go help X, Victorias strong, and we need someone who has beeen fighting Victoria for a long time! Jacob nodded his head and replied back.. anyoYou go find a Scar ( the medic) and see if he can find anyone who needs serious help.. He ran off into the clearing trying not to get hit by one of the enimies. Lunar went to Scars den, and relized he wasnt in there. She peeked out and looked around to see if he was there. But he wasnt. He must be on hunting patrol and nobody told them.. Lunar thought as she was running out of the camp entrance. She sniffed around, seeing if anyone had made a new fresh kill. She could smell a strong scent of a deer and she jumped tree to tree fallowing it. Then she saw Scar, carrying a elks head and walking with pride. " Scar!" He turned around and saw Lunar running up towards his broad, heavy body. " Whats the matter? Does the leader need me?" He asked, dropping the mammels head. " Yes! We need you. Victoria and her gang are attacking the camp! Come quickly. We need you to heal them with your powers!" Then they started running back to camp. The wind was blowing in Lunars face, as she ran throught the small creek with Scar. By the time they got back, the fight was even worse. More and more blood every second, dripped on the dirt, making a big puddle of red, stickey liquid. Scar ran toward the first injured wolf he saw, which was his sister. In a bright white flash her wounds were gone. Lunar went over to one of Victorias gang members, and slashed his throat with her large, white claws. He picked her up and tryed to throw her, but she squirmed her way out. After several minutes, there was scars and blood running down her face to her neck. The vampire tryed to bite her in the leg, but he wasnt fast enough. Lunar put her top and bottom teeth between his head, and ripped it off like biting into an apple. She dropped it on the ground while sarcasticly speaking, Well, we are having vampire head for dinner.. She turned around to see many warriors sitting on the ground with wounds all over there bodies. X was limping up to her pointed to Victoria alone, leaving the camp with blood dripping everywhere. " I`ll be back Jacob! I will kill your friends and pack!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm

X lay down panting. She was still confuised about what the vampire had said, about her being half werewolf aswell as half vampire. She turned her head toward lunear, who was panting also. Then X padded forward toward Jacob Black. "So you're the ledgendary Jacob Black eh?"
"The one and only." He flahsed a smile. (Very Happy Perfict teeth much!? lol)
X nodded and walked forward, brushing past Jacob as a signal for him to follow her.

"We need to talk" She said as they reached a small grassy area.
Jacob nodded reluctently, "I assumed so"

"Do you know anything about, me being part werewolf?" Jacob seemed to look down, as if ashamed he kept something from her.
"Yes, yes i do" X looked at him with a shocked expression. "It was a long while back, but you may remember. I used to live with you, i was a close relitive of yours..."
"In my old pack? before it was attacked...?"
"No" Jacob was having trubble explainng. "X," He said as he looked her in the eye, "You weren't a wolf origonally before you joined your pack."X stared in disbelief, "W-Wha-What!?""You were a human, as ordinary as any. I was about three when we finally met. I lived here, in Forks so i didn't see you alot until that day." He paused, "We shared great times. Great memories. but..." Jacob seemed to be having issues with breaking this to me. "That was what changed it. My father thought i was getting to close to you, for my age he thought i was young. I had a fit, and the next day when i came to see you, i asked if you wanted to be my blood brother and i be your blood sister. You agreed and we shared Blood. Weeks later you lost it, i wasn't sure why. I tried to help out but you didn't want me in it." He sighed, "One day you were wondering out in the wood when you fell into a river, you were knocked out and you flowed down the stream. It was all over the news,'YOUNG GIRL GONE MISSING'. We searched for you but came with no luck.
All these years later i figured out where you went, and what happend. You had amnisa and couldn't remember your past, a wolf family took you in and you managed to gain the abilty of morphing into a wolf. Somehow you managed to become a shape-shifter, not sure if that was my fault too, and i never saw you again." He stood in human form, "Until today."

X was looking at the ground, astonished. "I can't...how is.....?" Nowords came. "I thought you looked familiar." She smiled.
He smiled back, "X, you are my blood-sister, and we are partialy related"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:06 am

Lunar walked up to X while staring at her suprised face. Lunar had blood stinging her eyes as it fell down her face. "Whats wrong? Is victoria coming back?" She asked couriously. Jacob looked at her with a serious smile. "I am her brother. We are blood related." Lunar stared at X and Jacob with disbalief.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:19 am

X sat down, "Yeah, i guess you could say...it's.....Cool."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:02 am

Lunar gave X a joyful smile. She waled over to her friend and sat down. Jacob fallowed. "So how long have you known about you two being siblings jacob?"Lunar asked, while licking her bloody paw. Jacob looked up at Lunar and began to speak,"Well, I have known for a while now. I was just waiting for the right time to tell X." Jacob got up, and walked away. X and Lunar fallowed. He sat down on a high rock, looking over the forest. " We should fallow Victorias scent. We need to see were she is going, before she causes anymore danger. The best way to find her is fallow her scent, then go in the oppisite direction." Lunar looked up at Jacob and then at X, "Yes, She has a habbit of leading us off track."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 am

"WHy don't we just split up? Wouldn't that make more sence?" She stood up, and her eyes lit up a firey blue. "Besides, who needs scent when you have a lock on her current location?" She laughed and dove off the cliff, turning into a raven and flying north.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:38 am

Lunar nodded in agreement. "Ok, But i have a plan. First, I will turn invisable and go find Victoria.Then, I will freeze her and X and Jacob will come up from behind and attack. After, we will quickly rip off her head and throw it in a fire." Lunar saw X and Jacob fallowing her from the corner of her eye. " Split up now!" The group split and eeveryone was by themselves. In a flash, Lunar was invisable. She was running toward the sick and repulsive scent of the vampire. Then, a couple yards away was Victoria sitting by a tree. Lunar put her underfur close to the ground and quietly came up infront of the Vampie. She let out a little blow of air and right away, Victoria was frozen solid. She saw Jacob and X runnin up towards her. Lunar stepped back and watched victorias blood splatter at she was clobbered. Lunar built a fire. Then, She walked up to Victoria and ripped her head off, right out of her neck. X, Jacob, And Lunar sat down on the ground watching the evil girl burn into tiny little ashes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:46 pm

X muttered a few words of a spell, then the ground opend up and sucked the pile of ashes in. She turned into a human and made herself look like a vampire. "I'm a half vampire. I have speed and stregnth, not as much, but i can pass for one. We need to take out the rest of the gang." She moved a step and was gone in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:52 pm

Lunar padded up to X, panting,"Ok, but is there anyway me and Jacob can become vampires for a short period of time?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:03 am

"Um....Well.." X sat and poundered the situation for a few munites. "I would assume it's possible..But..." She paused and thought, "I could use a spell that will make it temprary... But i would need the blood of a vampire to do so." She faced Jacob, who looked angred. "And i'm not sure Jake here wants to be a temprary blood-sucker."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:03 am

"Well, I guess we could stay wolves."Lunar said. She started running up stream again, going to find the rest of the gang. X and Jacob fallowed, and the went towards the scent of the blood-suckers.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:14 am

Jacob stops arruptly and speaks. "I wouldn't mind it i guess.. But if you need vampire blood we could kill some blood-suckers so you could get it." He looked at X.

"I guess. Yeah, ok." X nodds and they aproch the vampires, X still in her human form. Jacob immeditly jumps in and turns into wolf form, pinning down three vamps.
"I only need one!" X says as she flicks her fingers around the rest of the vampires, putting them to sleep.
Jacob sighs but kicks the other two away, where they too fall asleep. "C'mon!" X growls and they leave the camp before more vampires come.

After getting a safe distance away, X speaks, "Drop the vampire." The creature struggles in Jacob's jaws. He hits the ground. X waves a hand over him and he tenses, then goes still. "Reh" Jake laughs a wolfy laugh.
"Now, keep him level.." She aproches the dead blood-sucker and makes a slit where his heart would be. Blood gushes out, which X moves through the air with her magic. The blood floats in a stream through the air, then turns in a circle sevral times, creating a ball. "Now, you two stand over there."
Lunar moves swiftly to the spot, but Jacob hesatates. "Go on.." X mumbles. He moves stubbronly.
When the two wolves are standing firmly in place, X twiddles her fingers. The ball of blood seprates, then they each move above the wolves heads. "Now, this will coat your fur for a bit, then you will take the form of a human, then a vampire." Her hands flare out, and the blood drops, covering both wolves compleatly. It swishes around then for a bit, then soaks into their pelts. They rise up, then take the form of a human. (Moihahah! Your nakid!) The last of the blood seeps in and the transfromation is compleate.
X crosses her arms and smiles wickedly, "Done"
Lunar gasps, "I'm not wearing anything!" She wines. Jacob huffs.
X points a finger at Lunar.Rragged, vampire-like cloths apear on her body. She does the same to Jacob. "There, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:50 am

Lunar snarles at X. She walks over looking happy and then quietly yells in Xs ear, "You know what you just did! The most handsome wolf just saw my body naked!" She skipped back over to were she was standing before. She looked down and wiggled her toes in the ground. She looked all around her hands, noticing how small her fingernails were comparing of when she was in her muscular, beautiful body.She waved her long, brown hair in the wind and smile as her red lips shined in the sunlight. Lunar noticed Jacobs ragged pants fell and slammed into the cold ground. "Lunar? Why are you staring? And..... Where are you looking?"Jacob said, looking awkwardly at Lunars face. "Oh.. Umm... I wasnt looking 'there'. I was Just umm... admiring your nice figure...." She turned around and wisphered to X, "What do I say?" X rolled her eyes and the three walked away to go kill the vampire gang.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 am

X smirked and trailed after Lunar. She stayed as a human because she found it eaiser to cast spells and use magic. Once they reached the area around the camp, she jumped up into a stee to watch over the camp. "You and Jacob see if you can get in. Give me the signal when your ready to begin the kill. And remember, the spell only lasts for so long. If it starts to wear, i'll begin attacking immeditly" Lunar and Jacob nodded, then aproched the entrance of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 1:39 am

As the three wolves\vampires went there seperate ways to go kill the nasty, blood suckers, Lunar ran her fingers through her long,brown hair. Her toes swiftly stepped in the sand, and X looked over at her. "Sorry X, I am just amazed at what a human body is like!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:57 am

"Yeah well, don't get used to it. AS i said before, it only lasts for a bit." X was on a tree branch in her human form, waiting to see if the two vampires would be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!   Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the Myst - For X and Lunar ONLY!
Page 1 of 1