Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Lifes stories Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Lifes stories Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Lifes stories

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:51 am

Xorn was walking though the forest as a young pup, she was beside her mother and her much younger looking brothers. But no matter how many times she call out to them they wouldn't respond, either they couldn't hear her or they were ignoring her. Then the group spotted a little pupwith slik jet black fur with a patch of silver. Thats what I looked like she said to herself. Then she woke up and went hunting.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:36 pm

X sat at the entrance of camp, for it was her duty to gard the camp that morning. She looked over Xorn as she passed, "Where are you headed to this earily in the morning?" She stopped as she read Xorn's mind. "Hunting eh? I'd come with you but i got my job to do." She said, refurring to her having to gard camp.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 am

"I had another weird dream last night. I'm starting to think mabey the pack elder was right mabey i'm not Xiax and Bloods sister." She was happy at the thought of it, she always felt wrong being their sister since she found out they were. But evan though they weren't blood realated, they were both special to her.
"I'm gonna go see Xiax."Xorn turns around, "Alone please" She says noticing X follow her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:36 am

X stopped short. "Very well." She sat down and watched as she padded off.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:01 am

He padded through the woods,anger across his face,he tossed aside rocks,clawed trees,and punched them knocking them down. He growled as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:06 am

X turns sideways, her ear flickering. She stared through the trees and saw a raging figure heading toward her. She barked and hoped he would see her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am

He kept growling and knocking trees down. He looked up hearing a bark,in the darkness only his glowing eyes showed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:28 pm

X wined and stepped back. She reared up on her hind legs and slammed them into the ground, blue fire shooting out. The fire created a wall in front of him. I hope that at least slows him down, until i cna think of something
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 1:43 pm

He walked through the roaring blue flames,feeling no pain. The fire latched onto his pelt,leaving a glow to his face showing parts of it as he walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:23 am

Xorn runs through the forest finally finding Xiax.
"HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN?!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOWN THAT I WASN'T YOUR SISTER?!"Xorn was steaming mad at him"YOU TOOK CARE OF ME AND ALWAYS CALLED ME SIS. HOW LONG HAVE YOU AND BLOOD KNOWN?!!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:59 am

He looked at Xorn feeling pressured. "At least you were welcomed in the family." he said moving closer to her. "I never was,I was always called worthless,deceitful,stupid ass pup." he growled. "You were always one who was "perfect" even OUR parents thought you were better then us!" he moved closer getting more angry. "All this crap me and Blood went through,it all helped you, we never got f***ing shit,we were treated like crap,the low-lifes,the misunderstood outsiders,even we've been called outcasts OUR family thought me and Blood didn't belong,always spoiled YOU!" he growled looking into hers eyes,then he turned around walking off,fire blew from his paws,trees fell as he walked past them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:59 pm

X sat down and watched Xiax walk off. She could scence angred pusling off him.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 am

Xorn was angry as hell, she so badly wanted to go up to him and say she was sorry, but no not today. Today was the day she said what she needed to say.
"well at least you have a mother and father, they just expected more from you that's all."Xorn shouted back at him," I don't know anyone that I'm realated to. Oh and don't pull that You don't have to be blood realated to be family crap because I know that, but it would be nice to know some real family sometimes"SHe screamed, she only then relized that the trees surrounding her were burnt to a crisp, and her tail sparking with electricity. She stormed off the completly opposite off Xiax and X.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:06 pm

"I'd rather be dead,besides...I've never known my real parents." he yelled back, as Xorn as well was walking the other way.He growled, and he went off in search of Blood for his sword,getting tired of shit that's going around everywhere. "This fucking ass shit's gone too far." he growled louder. "At least she has another pack with family,I have only this pack with a bunch of ass wholes,and friends." He caught up to Blood grabbing his sword,seeing X running up Xorn far behind,Xorn probably hoping he does kill himself.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:51 pm

X rolled her eyes. Siblings... She thought, then followed Xiax.

She stared at him, eyes filled with tears. "I don't hate you Xiax, but do you really think everyone in this pack does either?" She wined and aproched him, a sad glare in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:27 pm

He looked behind seeing X,he set the sword down so he could talk. "I believe Xorn does,I don't care who she chooses,I'm leaving no matter what,whether I die or not." He grabbed the sword and stood there,his eyes still looking behind him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:12 am

X sat and stared at Xiax, "But-but...." She looked down at the ground and wined, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:23 am

He dropped the sword again. "I'm sorry X. Maybe I won't leave....maybe I will." he sighed looking down at the sword,he pawed at it then he slashed it having it fly and skip across the snow. His paw started bleeding, but he put it in the snow to numb it so he wouldn't feel the pain.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:26 am

X walked up to him and nuzzled him. "If you do leave...." She paused and licked him. "Don't forget me ok?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:31 am

He smiled and said, "I promise." he nuzzled her and smiled. He looked down at his paw disreguarding the pain feeling it go numb. He looked at X feeling mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:21 am

"Xiax I'm sorry, I just was taking my anger out on you guys."Xorn says sourly."It's just I should've relized it myself, so don't leave it should be me who leaves." Xorn starts to leave, "And Xiax," She says taking one last glance back,"I don't hate you" she says finally leaving.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 am

He started to growl,and he yelled, "Xorn you better not leave after all I've gone through to welcome you into this pack,risking my life for you,and the rest of the pack, and all your gonna do is walk away. There's is no need for apoligies,what's done is done and there's no changing it." He started to growl louder becoming more angry. "It's best I leave your not the one who brought all this curse to this pack.......I did." He growled and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:23 am

"No Xiax It is me. If I hadn't come into this pack I wouldn't have triggerd your demon forms and all that crap. And the same thing happend to me; I didn't have any of that crap until I met you.... So there must be something about me and you." Xorn said almost mumbling to herself.
"By the way thanks for welcoming me into the pack when I first came here, And if it weren't for me you wouldn't be evil.... It's complicated and not easy to explain." Xorn bolts to her den, taking nothing except the one important thing to her. It was a neclace made out of bear hide and a rock, that Xiax, Blood, and herself made when they were little. Bye X she sent the private messge to her If you want you can check in on me by using your mind She added the last thing before she headed for the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 10:33 am

He growled and got more angry,he tried calming down and said, "It wasn't you Xorn....Siphara wanted to use me she set the curse on me and Blood,somehow you got the forms as well,probably from being around me...." he said in a soft smooth voice almost in a whisper with his head down and ears bent back. He started growling louder and ran off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:43 pm

X watched the two leave and let out a howl. It was long and loud, echoing across the clearing and bouncing off the mountains. "I'll never forget you either." She looked down and than at the sky, "Both of you...." She howled once more, saying goodbye.

She turned and padded toward camp, but something told ehr that they would be back. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 pm

(Lol)

He looked off in the distance,still walking along. He just seemed bored enough out of his mind,he climbed a tree and he laid in it. He tried calming down as he laid there he soon fell asleep,getting dreams of his past.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:06 pm

X lay down in the entrance to camp, trying to keep her scences alert. But she fell asleep from exaustion.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:19 pm

He woke,finding the sun rising. He got up and stretched then shook his pelt. He noticed a wolf running,and a raven flying next to the wolf. He sighed looking off in the distance. He followed the wolf which ran towards another pack. He stayed in the trees. The dark wolf with the raven had wanted to join the pack,the alpha female,or drappa was the dark wolf's sister. Xiax couldn't help but eavesdrop. They talked about....a Sight. Palla the drappa had looked at Huttser the dragga (alpha male) and questioned each other. Xiax remembered the speaking of the Sight in the presence of his own pack mates. He turned around running back through the trees.

(And yes parts of this was from the book "The Sight")
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:44 pm

(No duh lol XD)

X lifted her head to find Xiax running toward her. She stood up and smiled, I knew he'd be back. But she stopped when she saw his expression. She asked, confused. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:19 am

"Remember...the mention..." he looked around cautiously and whispered, "The Sight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lifes stories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lifes stories   Lifes stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lifes stories
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: