Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Almost Like Magic

Go down 
+3
Xiax
>X<
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:20 am

(Okay,good it fits lol ~Xiax)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:30 am

(the only yjing i amconfuzed about now is.. you are dead right?)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 am

(Yeah,but I have a surprise somewhere in between the RP)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 am

"No, killing would acomplish nothing Lunar. We do not need revenge. I killed the one who murdered him, and an ass who happend to get in my way. We've done enough in the city for now" She stood and barked at her packmates, " If anybody ever goes back into the human city within the next few weeks, they can conciter themselves out of this pack." She bared her fangs and grolwed, the turned back to Xiax abd put her head on his fur.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 3:00 pm

He walked up to X looking down at Xiax. "I'm very sorry." He bent his ears back and closed his eyes. "I'm sure he'll be back,the future is good to us." He sighed,and opened his eyes. "Just has to take time." He turned and started walking off transforming anthro.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:10 am

X nodded and watched Assassin walk off. "As it does...Time will take as long as it needs." She turned back to Xiax and looked down at his dead body. "Now if you'll all leave. I'd like some time alone, please.." She murmers, asking the rest of the pack to give her some time with her mate.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:58 am

(nobodys posted here for a while so I'll poat somting)

Xorn left X and Xiax's body alone while the others refused to leave X. Xorn walked up the mountain, and howled. A howl of sorrow. Of grief.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 12:46 pm

He still walked off not knowing of where to go, he knew he had business in the human grounds,but now was forbidden. "Why does everything have to go wrong....." He sighed and looked up at the mountain,then to the camp and walked off even more into the forest. He kicked rocks that were on the ground,through sticks and clawed at trees as his anger progressed and got the urge just to run into the human grounds.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:45 pm

She ran back down the mountain frusterated with herself and the humans. Frusterated with herself because she couldn't do anything to save Xiax. And the humans because they killed Xiax. She wanted to kill every human on the planet. She started to sprint toward the human village, right before she arrived she ran into Assassin. She knocked him and herself over.
"Im sorry I should be more careful next time I start to randomly wander in the forest. What are you doing up in the middle of the night?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 pm

"Hm...I could ask the same thing. Anyways,it's really none of your concern young Xorn of what buisness I need doing." He looked into her eyes then looked away towards the human grounds.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:57 am

X was sitting on a tree branch not far from camp, just outside the human city. She was in human form, her hand streched out, fingers twiddeling. She mumbled hushed words, a spell. Her hand was up aginst an invisible barrier that was forming from the magic on her lips. She wanted to make sure no pack members had disobayed her order, and she had scensed beings around the area she had forbid to the pack. The berrier would stop all that tried to cross it.
When she was done, she sad town and turned into a black cat. She curled up and waited, watching and keeping the barrier strong.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 am

He sighed still looking towards the human grounds. He started walking towards it then got past the barrier right then he transformed into a human and ran off into the city (Giving the fact no one has seen Assassin in human form). He walked casually through the city looking around at things that are qualified into his job.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:13 am

"I was just taking a walk." Xorn grumbled walking in the same direction as Assassin. She looked around in her wolf form seeing a black cat on one of the window sills. It had the same eyes as X, and it had a blue tip on it's tail.
"Hi X, what are you up to?" Xorn asked bordely.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 1:11 pm

"Trying to keep mischivous wolves like yourself from disobeying my orders." She glared at Xorn, the blue firey light in her eyes stregnthing. The berrier lit up in blue flame, She turns her head to the boy running away from the forest into the city. "I hope you do not plan on following your 'friend' into the city...?" Sme smiled as Xorn growled at the tone X used on the word 'friend'.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 am

"Shutup!" Xorn says coldly,"And I wasn't, I was just going for a....... Hunt. Because I'm hungry." She says questionbly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:59 am

X laughs and raises an eyebrow. " I've been meaning to have a conversation with you lately. I never manage to catch you. Always seem to be with a certian somebody." She tilts her head in the direction Assassin had left.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:23 am

Xorn blushed and growled at X, she was embarresed at X's statement.
"Well what is it then?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:28 am

"You and him...?" She looks at her couriously. X, still in her cat form, stands and jumps onto Xorn's back from the tree. She pus a paw in her mane and twiddles with it. "Eh?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:44 am

He walked through the city bored out of his mind. He'd figured he'd check the animal shelters checking to see if the humans got any wolves under their captivity.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:56 am

(Seems like this one's had better days XD no one's been replying on here.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:02 am

(Yeah. lol)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:08 pm

(Not sure of what to type)

Looking around the city he'd gotten bored,so he walked back towards camp. He'd walked into the force field and sighed. Forgot... He ran to a side of a tree when he noticed X and Xorn then transformed into a chipmunk climbing the tree and jumped to another tree then transformed into a wolf,jumping out of the tree and through the force field standing a couple yards behind X and Xorn,only Xorn knew where he'd gone to. "Probably not my place to ask this but forgive me....Why are you two still here?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:43 pm

X snorted, then turned toward him and growled, "Wrong question." She snapped, "Why are you here?" She tilted her head toward the berrier. "The only reason that berrier is there is to remind you of my orders. Too bad you wern't strong enough to understand that. Otherwise you wouldn't have crossed it."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:50 pm

He smiled towards her. "Ah...but remember what I said earlier.The future is good to us. Maybe you should second think about the barrier and follow me." He padded towards the mountain where Xiax had laid. "You see...Xiax's body isn't there so he's alive. Now I may have predicted it or may have just known,but one thing's for sure is that Xiax will be alive for many years to come." He looked behind smiling at X then he turned his head seeing Xiax standing there then pad up towards them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 am

X smiled and padded up to Xiax. She kissed him on the cheak, then turned to face Assassin. She snorted, "Don't think this means i'm lifting the order. I don't want anybody going into the human city."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:22 am

"Well I have an important organization mission I have to do over in that city!" He started to yell while walking closer towards her and pointing towards the city. "And as you know that barrier can't keep me away from what I need to do,this mission is for every single animal in this forest,I'm bound to make it successful even if you have to kick me out of this pack,or if I have to leave." His voice started to become calmer. He sighed then walked off,knowing his mission was to have the humans understand and to stop their destruction and exterminating animals.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:41 am

X snorted, reading his mind "Good luck with that. Humans have always been poor negotiators. And even if you could purswade them, there's always something that the humans want. Everything they do hurts the enviornment." She umbled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:10 pm

He sighed watching Assassin walk off. "Just let him do what he needs to do. Right now we can't allow too much anger to happen now it will lead to another war...." He sighed again and also walked off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 pm

"There's going to be a war either way... Humans are humans. We hate them, they hate us. Someday all of them will become aware of our wearabouts, they'll know we exist. And they'll want to kill us." She growled. She was still on Xorns back in cat form, playing with her fur. She looked at Xorn in the eye, "Welp! We'd best be going too! Forward ho!" She giggled and clicked her tounge, magic flowing form lips. Xorn shot forward in the direction of camp.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:25 am

"Im not a horse you jerk!"Xorn yelled, "Well..." With that Xorn bucked making X fly into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Like Magic
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: