Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Almost Like Magic

Go down 
+3
Xiax
>X<
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Almost Like Magic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:54 am

"Damn mind readers.....don't matter anyways." he said to himself. He padded through the woods,he looked at water,seeing what is to come to the pack and mostly himself. Seeing the future for the pack seemed to make him shiver a bit. "I can't let anyone know...." he said to himself looking both ways. He sighed seeing the city close by. "Hmm,maybe if I can...." he tried transforming human. "Alright,even though we're technically NOT suppose to mingle with humans....I guess I could get information." Though human,his teeth were still wolf like,sharp and pointed. He wore a black hoodie,with snowboarding pants,and a baseball cap on backwards,with sunglasses over his eyes. He walked through the city listening to all conversations seeing if he could get information on anything that may happen.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 4:56 am

X was rounding a corner when she heard a loud murmer of voices from across the block. She quickened her pace and reached the sound to find a large mob of humans debating and arguing over something. She hid behind sevral garbage cand and listened intently.
"We should just go now!"
"No! They'd be suspecting it! If Nora wants her baby back we have to be quiet. Maybe catch them when they're sleeping?"
"Yeah! That's brilliant! If we're real quiet, we can sneek the baby from them!"
"NO!" A voice from overhead boomed. Everyone turned to find a fairly strong man standing on a building. He had guns attached to his belt, and a tranqulizer strapped to his back. He had an crazy gleam in his eye, and had his hands on some kind of unknown weapon. It looked powerful and X felt odd vibes coming off it.
"The wolves in these parts are not normal. It will take far more that being sneaky to outsmart them."
"Then what do you suggest? If they're so powerful how do we take them down?" Another man shouted angrly.
"We use force." She large man smiled and lifted the strange weapon in his hand.

"I like it." Someone murmered.
"Me too!" Said anotehr.
"Where can we get more of those guns?" Shouted the man from before.
"Calm down everyone, you'll all get your weapons."
"When do we attack?"
"Five o'clock, tommorow morning. We'll set out the the east part of the wood, then the west, the south, and finally the north."
The crowd burst into triamphent and argry mumbles. After a few more munites of argueing and yelling, the crowd began to depart.
X took one last glance at the man on the building, before she too departed.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:59 am

He also was near the humans talking about the certain plans. He started to growl,transformed into a wolf before the strong looking man left. He ran up from behind jumping and pushing him down,the human grabbed his tranquilizer trying to shoot Xiax with it. Xiax kept dodging then a whole bunch of people were running in fear,while police came running in. The man grabbed his huge gun ready to shoot Xiax,a big bolt of purple smoke and lighting came rushing out of it,making Xiax unable to move and soon he fell. The man grabbed him quickly getting out of there,sure enough that the police didn't notice him take Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:05 am

As Xorn listened in, she became more worried when Xiax was taken. Xorn stared for a while at the spot where Xiax dissapeared. She turned around and headed back to her den. He deseves it. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:20 pm

"God damn it....don't handle me like this....Gaah!" The man had carried Xiax on his back and now by the scruff. "I'm no fucking pup you ass hole!" "Ah no,but you'll be my trophy." Xiax growled but he couldn't move and to top it off he was getting drowzy from the tranquilizer. "Ugh....I don't understand...why do you.....*yawn* need to kill all wolves just from what one wolf did." His head started to go down as he was almost asleep. "You ask too many questions for a wolf who's not suppose to talk." "Hm...sorry to disapoint you." He managed to curl his lips into a devious smile. "Do you know the wolf who did this?" "Actually yes,but why should I tell you your a human. Besides even if I told you where she was you'd never find her,or even defeat her if you did find her." "Ah so it's a female." "Duh have you ever read the Sight book? Seriously....catch up in this century." he said being a smart alek. "So why should I tell you? Is there something in it for me?" "Well yes,I wouldn't kill you,and I'd kill the other wolves." Xiax rest his head on one of his paws ,while his other paw held the arm up by the elbow,still being carried by the scruff.
"Hmm....very tempting trade.... but I'd rather die to save my pack, then to have them killed by a big fatso in the likes of you with your damn guns that barely work. That damn huge gun wasn't that suppose to kill me? Seriously look I'm still alive here,cause I'm talking to you." "You damn wolf don't understand,if you die I can still kill the others." "Oh...hm......" Xiax was very good at acting like he was beat. Xiax's plan was actually going well,he'd figured the pack and other wolves could get ready as he talked the man into killing him. Xiax smiled again,feeling smart and proud. "So go ahead kill me then you can kill the rest."The man took Xiax deep in an abandoned building,strapping him to the wall and attaching chains. You better be ready X..... "Ah an old insane asylum building." "How'd you know?" "I get my way around. I know a lot about you humans." "Then it's been a waste to you." Xiax rolled his eyes.
"What ever you say fatso....." The man had now transferred electricity into Xiax's body,and then used his huge gun,shooting it and this time,a red smoke formed along with red lightning. Xiax became limp quickly,but was still alive. Soon a couple minutes passed,Xiax had died,blood had been coming out of his mouth as he was up against the wall.
"Now time to get the others."

(Btw,the part where well I was talking to the man,like the part about the Sight book and stuff lol the very long talk,it's heard by everyone as in the pack and such)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 am

(Haven't been on in forever sorry if this is off topic.)

Assassin was now walking through the wood,yelling and giving orders for the wolves. Making most hide in bushes or trees. He sighed and looked towards X. "I'm sorry......about Xiax,he was a great friend....and leader." Assassin had heard everything about Xiax's conversation with the man,and Assassin had also seen what had happened to Xiax.X didn't know Xiax was dead until Assassin told her,she only heard the conversation of Xiax and the man.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 6:40 am

Xorn reached the Asylum in her Anthro form. She was weilding seraph blades and handguns. She already saw Xiax die from the red lightning the man shot out of the strange gun. Xorn walked up to Xiax's hanging body, she remembered that the sight could heal people but she knew Xiax was far beyond healing. There was something ancient she learned about when she was a pup, which is why she was here. A normal method of healing could do nothing, but the sights way of healing could do more. Xorn focused all her energy on Xiax. She passed out from loss of energy for only a moment, but when she looked up Xiax was looking down at her withvwearie eyes.
"Xiax, I can't fight because I don't have enough energy. But promise me you will not harm any humans" She saw his surprised look which was also confused.
"Their still learning, they don't know how important living creatures are they are still learning" Xorn looked hopefully at Xiax waiting for a response.
"Xiax, promise me. PLEASE!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 7:52 am

"Hm...I can't promise you that. I'd rather kill them or die then to have them stay alive." Though sorta healed,blood still dropped out of his mouth. He looked down at Xorn,giveing her strength. "There was no sence in healing me either,I'm going to die either way...." He sighed,then broke himself off the wall and started walking off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:06 am

( Erm....confusion... And Xiax, what did you mean when you said, 'You better be ready X...' ? )

X ditched the human city as soon as word reached her of Xiax's death. She had left the city in a mess, murdering anyone who got in her way. She had not yet heard of what Xorn had done.
----------------

She reached the camp with a misrable look on her face. The pups ran up to her and were attacking her with questions, but X didn't answer. She shooed then away and left again, back to the city. She padded along, anger and sorrow inside her. Blue fire followed behind, destroing the forest in it's path.

She wanted revenge. She broke into a run and reached the city within seconds. She ripped through the streets, the road melting, scending people screaming.
She burst in through the wall of the Asylum, roaring and cursing. Fire ran up the wall, devowering the building at it's best. The man stood in front of her, the crazy gleam shining in his eyes. X snarled, "Who the hell do you think you are!?" She took another anrgy step forward.
"I think it's about time you wolves see who the real dominators of this planet are, Humans!"
She didn't notice Xiax and Xorn in a seprate room. "Think again pal!" She turned into a tiger and flew forward, gripping the man's throat with her claws. "I have a question for you. If humans are the real dominators, then why arn't you the one who has his hands on my throat?" She smiled wickedly, then flexed her paw. the man twitched for a second, then fell to the floor, dead.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 9:03 am

(Well the man was suppose to have left the Asylum and rounding up people for the attack and I said you'd better be ready,because you and I guess now Assassin were suppose to round up wolves whether or not if they were enemys or not. And Xorn,I was technically suppose to STAY dead.....oh well too late)

Xiax started coughing,still the blood came out of his mouth. He shook his pelt noticing X in the other room looking down at the big man,sadness and anger filled her face. "Hm? X what are you doing here?" he asked. He looked down at the man and started to laugh,the blood still dripping. "Damn fatso electricuted me,and used his weird ass gun and well it took a while but I did die." X looked up surprised to see Xiax and a bit startled and angry. X looked at him in disbelief,slowly backing away. Xorn had walked in from behind Xiax. Xiax started coughing again,more blood came out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:21 pm

( Screw up! Oh. DX lol, we should work out a plan before we atchaully start the Rp....)

X aproched Xiax causiously. "Umm....." She wined as he coughed up more blood, "You ok?" Xiax gave her a stare, "Uh, nevermind. Heh, stupid question i know..." She turned and started padding away. "I'll see you back at camp," She looked back at him, "If you can make it." She laughed and ran off.

Angry screams errupted behind from the humans standig on the streets. "This is their fault! Wolves! WOLVES!" A women screached. "Get the wolves!! GET THE WOLVES!"
X found herself being chased by a growing mod of humans. She cursed and sped up her pace.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 5:03 pm

Xiax started to feel more weak,he looked over at Xorn. "You should follow X,just in case." he started coughing more blood. Xorn looked at him and hesitated to leave. "Just go Xorn,I'll be fine." He coughed more blood before she left,and she looked at him very concerned as she slowly was leaving then started running off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:17 am

X didn't want to lead the mob to camp, so she sped up and sharply turned a corner, then turned into a human and pulled out a cellphone. (No idea where she got that! ) She leaned aginst a nearby building and put the phone to her ear, pretending to be on a call.
The mob rounded the corner and stopped short, "Where'd the wolf go?" A woman asked.
"S'coz me mam!" A younger man in his twenties came up to X, he was chewing tobacoo and had a knife in his hand. "You seen an odd lookin wolf just pass'in by here?"
X shook her head and turned opposite to the man, pretending to try and listen to someone on her phone. The man shrugged and turned back to the crowd. "We otta find that thang!"
"Where'd it go!?"
"Does anybody know?"
"Welp, may-be-" The human turned to ask X again, but she was gone. "Heya! Where'd that thare madin go?" He spat on the floor angrly. His spit smelt of the tobacoo he was chewing.

X wrinkled her nose. Humans.. She thought.
She was up on the building the humans were standing around, looking for her. She was in wolf form again and was aproching the ledge.
She reached the ledge and smiled wickedly. "Thar's that wolfia!" The twentie year old said. "How'd the hell he 'get up thar!?"
"I'm a girl, you moron." She replyed. it wasn't like X to give up her secret like that, but under the cercamstances, she figured, why not?
Astonished and angry crys came from below, "Did that wolf just talk!?"
"N'aw! Couldn't be!" He paused; "Wolves don't talk! Thay an't smart enough to talk! The're just dumb'ol wolves!"
"Ahh," The crowd looked at X, "But some of us can. But you wouldn't know that!" X jumped down and snarled in the man's face, "Of corse i can't talk! I'm a dumb'ol wolf!" The man gulped, backed up a few feet, and suddenly he became very hot.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 8:41 am

He pissed his pants!
X smiled. "Oh i'm sorry! Did i make the baby pee his pants?" She began to laugh. "In all my times fo encountering a human, i don't think once, not once! Did any piss his pants in fear!"
The man shreaked and leaped for X, but she mearly stepped out of the way.
'Why ya tellin us this thar wolfie? There's 'bout a hundred o' us, and one a you! The ploice and reaserch teams'll come for ya now! We just wanted ya dead, now ya'll have ta suffer!" He was aproching X with his hands open, smiling. The crowd was cheering somwehat, but others were still in shock.
"Tsk, tsk." The crowd stopped cheering. "You foolish humans. Have you concitered this? I'm a talking wolf right? Cool i know" She smerked, "But if i can talk, what else do you bet i can do?"
The man stopped dead, "Erm..."
Before he or the crowd could say anymore, she morphed into a human. And lifted up the man with one swift movement.
He gasped and stared at X for long moments, then; "You're that chick from befora! Who wouldn't say nothin to us!"
X nodded. "Ya got that right buddy! And i'll say the same thing to you that i said to your big friend who proposed you murder my pack!"
"You have a pa-"
"If i'm a dumb ol wolf, than how come your not the one holding me to my death?"

More silence.

Then;
"Death!? You're gonna kill me!? Crazy gal!"
"I an't no gal, I'm a wolf" She smiled, then lit the man up in blue fire. She relaced him and he fell to the floor.

"Now," She adressed the crowd, "That's what's gonna happen to you if you cross me, or any of the wolves in this area again. Do i make myself clear?"
All of the crowd nodded, all but one. But X took no notice, the one was standing in tha back, covered by shadows. She lifted her hands and twiddled her fingers, preparing to preform an amnesia spell on them. They wouldn't remember anything.

(OMG LONG TYPING! But it was fun Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:50 pm

Xorn walked up to X with a smile on her face.
"That was funny! But I think Xiax is hurt. Like badly." X and Xorn started to head back to the assylum, but they didn't notice the only person in the crowd who wasn't hypmotized was following them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 1:01 pm

As they were the building X began to laugh again, "I think that was the most fun ive had in years! And non of 'em even remembered!" She smirked. "We should do that more often." They were walking through the streets, no one taking notice because X had an sheild up so that no one could hear or see them. They broke into a run and reached the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 4:34 pm

Xiax had left the asylum, small pools of blood followed the direction of Xiax,as he would stop and cough along the way. He had padded towards a mountain that was sorta close to the camp, where he laid and a huge pool of blood by his head as the last drops of blood came out of his mouth. Many words had been spoken before his death,but one most important that he said was, "I love X,and always will. Now I know the pack will be a bit safer,but I will never see the pups grow.....Never to see them as adults. Never to see their own packs and pups......Never to see them at all again......" The words flowed through the cold crisp air like a ghost still roaming Earth with nowhere to go.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 am

X looked around the building with Xorn. No sign of Xiax. But there was pools of blood headed in the direction of a fairly near mountian. Her and Xorn broke into a run and followed the scent wairly. "I think he's weak, i'm not geating many active signals from him." She wined and ran faster.

(Ok, so if you die this time, you don't want to be brought back to life?)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:59 am

(Yep cause I has a surprise lolz)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 am

Lunar saw X at the top of the mountains she ran up to X and spoke," These stupid humans! Trying to kill all of us! they dont know the beauty of living creatures!" She ran along with X, fallowing the blood flowing on the ground. Then, just ahead, she notcied Xorn standing there beside Xiax, whom was lying on the floor. xiax was bleeding like crazy, and a purple gas was rising in the air. "Xiax!"She ran over with X and stared in disbelif, as the blood soaked onto her paws.

(is that better? lol)

Last edited by Lunar on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:23 pm

"Lunar!? C'mon!" X and Xorn ran along, Lunar by their side. They reached the cliff where Xiax was, X ran up to him and wined. "Xiax? Are you there? Xiax?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 am

Lunar tried to wake up Xiax, but he was still. The three female wolves stood around him, doing everything they could to make him stay alive.

Last edited by Lunar on Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 am

(Did you read our other rps? Up there? Cuz if you didn't you won't know what's happening)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 am

"Xiax, I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything more" Tears were streaming down her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:39 am

(Note of warning: Read previous RP posts before posting something random)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:40 am

(yus)
X began to cry. She put her head on his fur and lay there, hoping he wouldn't die. "Don't leave me Xiax..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:06 am

(i will not bother with this rp Sad )
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:44 am

(Lunar we didn't mean it in any way,you can still be in this RP it's fine. You can read just this page and not the whole RP and actually kinda get what's going on. ~Xiax)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:52 am

(oh oops sorry! And i didnt really take it in the wring way. And ok i will erad the page)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:14 am

Lunar stared at the body of X`x love. She looked over at her friends and saw the tars dripping in the cold, red blood. Lunar started to cry too. One of her friends was dead because of those nasty humans. She wiped her tears and spoke to X, "We need to go kill those humans! If we dont get there in time, they will kill our whole pack!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Like Magic   Almost Like Magic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Like Magic
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: