Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Cloudy Skys Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Cloudy Skys Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Cloudy Skys

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Arrow hops over large rocks and, once in a while, some mold infected bodies of those who died years ago in the war. He suddenly double-takes when one of the bodies looks somewhat familiar to him. The body is, or used to be, the body of a wolf. Arrow trys to look back in his mind and find out who this man is. Suddenly it comes to him. Arrow remembers this man always visiting his father. He and Arrow's Father would always talk about past wars and how they both thought about how they would die. Arrow would never like hearing his Father talk about death.
"Who goes there!?" Suddenly Arrow remembers where he is and he quickly stares up seeing where the sound came from. On the peak of a huge rock is the shadow of a large wolf. Arrow slowly begins to step backward. The shadow suddenly disapears and it flys down beside Arrow.
"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Arrow yells as he trips and falls to the rock ground.
"Oh. Didn't mean to scare ya. It's my transport powers isnt it? They always frighten people like that!"
Arrow groans and slowly gets up from his fall. "Who are you?"
The wolf growls and strikes a powerful pose. "The name is Storm. I come from the village Kratios at the top of Mount Kratios. How 'bout you?"
"Oh me? Uh im Arrow. I was just searching for a camp."
Storm nods his head and smiles. "Hey! Why dont you come back to Kratios with me!? You can stay up their with me and my family. We can even teach you our earth powers!"
Arrow thinks for a moment and then answers "Yes, thank you." Storm and Arrow begin their way up Mount Kratios towards the villiage. About half way up they stop. Arrow looks up at the rest of the mountain and can not see the tip for it is covered by millions of clouds.
"Welcome to Kratios Man! If you think this is cool... just wait."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:08 pm

X was flying along the mountians in raven form, when she noticed an odd looking mountian. covered in clouds. Two wolves stood before it, talking to each other rapidly.

X dove down and landed in front of the two in wolf form. She immeditly reckonised one. "Arrow..." She raised an eyebrow, "Where you headed?" She looked at the other wolf, "And who's your friend?" She began to growl, "He's not one of us..."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:49 pm

Lunar was sliding on ice around the mountains whe she noticed Arrow and X talking to a strange wolf. She slid down and landed beside X. "Why are you all the way over here Arrow? This isnt our hunting grounds. We have no right to come this far." She looke questionly at Arrow and walked towards him. After moments of silence, Storm spoke up, " Dont worry miss. I was just going to take him up to my camp and show him around. Also, I wanted him to see my familys earth powers. Is that ok?" Lunar paced back and forth. Then, she stopped and began to speak, "Well, it is breaking the rules but i guess we can stop in for a little." They all ran through the moutains. A bright light was shining up ahead of them, and as soon as they got there, a big wooden gate sat before them. "is this heaven?" Lunar asked.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 pm

The four wolves all sit around a small fire in Storm's house. In the middle of the night Arrow can not fall asleep so he wakes X and asks her for a walk around the villiage. X and Arrow walk around the homes looking up at the bright, beautiful sky.
"Im glad to see you again." Arrow says as he placing his paw on her's. The two wolves look up at the moon.
Arrow looks into X's eyes.
"Uh... I...I was wondering if you would maybe want to come with me in the morning to explore around the nearby mountains. Just us two..."
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 3:06 pm

The Family Of Xiax:
Storm(Father): Powers of transportation and of rain
Flash(Uncle): Powers of mind control and of lightning
Boomer(Grandfather): Powers of speed and thunder
Ivy(Grandmother): Powers of healing and of earthquake

Last edited by Arrow on Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:12 am

Lunar herd the sound of a wolfs paw stepping on the ground, one by one. She walked out of the den and looked around, but there was nothing in sight.She smelled the air, and could tell X and Arrow were somewhere near by. As Lunar fallowed the smell, she wondered what they were doing out so late. Why would they sneak off together? She wondered. Then she noticed X and Arrow sitting very close together, paw over another. She stormed up to them and yelled softly, "X! Arent you with Xiax? If he heres about this you will be fried chicken!" She walked over to Arrow and took his paw off her friends.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:25 am

Arrow suddenly relizes that his paw was now on the ground. He quickly turns to see Lunar standing between Arrow and X.
"Oh hey Lunar. What are you doing up this late? Uh... X and i were just going for a walk... I could'nt sleep. I had a weird dream about Storm and his family. I think that they are up to something. Something to do with us and food..."
Arrow yawns and runs back to the den, leaving Lunar and X standing in the light of the moon. After, Arrow still finds that he can not fall asleep for he was too busy thinking about X and Xiax. Arrow decides that he should stay away from X so he will not have to see Xiax being angry.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:48 am

Lunar lookes pver at X and gives a supprising look on her face. Then she nodded her head and ran over to Arrow. She gave a a nsaty look and spoke, " I dont know what you are up to. But you do know that Xiax and X have already had kids. I understand that you like her, but instead of putting your moves on her, you should talk to her about your feelings first." She walked up beside Arrow and and gave him a lick on the forehead. He smiled and ran back to X. Lunar sat down and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 am

(People! Ya can't say i was on a date with him if a didn't even agree to it! >.< lol)

X wined and looked at the moon. "It is late...I should be getting back to the pups" She turned and loked back, "See ya tommorow i guess..." With that she turned and padded off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 am

Xorn stared at the spot where the others dissapeared in the mountains. Xorn started to walk toward the mountain and the farther she got the less she could see, for the clouds and mist were stronger. She reached the top seeing all of her friends togeather. Xorn walks over to the strange wolves that were staying with them, she looks closer at the family, relizing who they are. Her eyes widend and her mind was racing as she ran at her friends.
"Guys we have to leave now! I'll explain later! We just have leave!" She yelled as she started to trip over her feet as she ran down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 8:18 am

Lunar and Arrow run after Xorn. She trips but quickly continues to run. In short time they reach the bottom. Arrow tries to catch his breathe.
"Xorn! What is it!? Lunar and I have been staying there for 3 days now! X left back for her pups yesterday!"
Arrow slowly walks around Xorn and gives her a questioning look.

-Arrow knows he shouldn't mess around with a wolf who already has a mate, but he can not wait for X to come back to Mount Kratios

-Arrow starts to get a bad feeling about Storm's family

"Maybe we shall find a different place to stay."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 11:14 am

He sighs as he pads through the forest,noticing how quiet it is and no pack members about. "So calm..." He shook he pelt ridding of the snow. He started to pad towards camp,but heard a russling noise in some bushes. He followed the noise which now sounded like wolves padding in the snow. He ran towards the direction quickly tackling them growling in their face. He padded backwards still growling as they got up. He never noticed who they were,just noticed they're markings were close to his own. "Who are you!" He started growling louder as they got closer.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 pm

After checking on the pups, X was heading in the direction of the hunting grounds when she heard a rumble of pawsteps. She turned around a tree sharply, then backtracked to the spot. She spotted Xiax and sevral other wolves, Xiax had them all pinned and was snarling in their faces.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 pm

Xorn was about to respond to Arrows question when she heard Xiax's voice in the background, she sprinted toward Xiax's loacation. She arrived with the others right behind her. The wolves that were with Xiax were the same ones that were on the mountain. A growl was in her stomach that eventually turned into a snarl.
"Ah Xorn, nice to see you again." Storm gave her a devilish smile.
"Storm!"
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:33 pm

X, Xiax, Lunar, Xorn and Arrow stand in a circle. Storm and his family had gotten to the camp before the group did and they were now all standing in the middle of the circle, growling at the wolves. Arrow runs up to X and whispers into her ear.
"I am stronger then Xiax. Come with me! I will keep you safe!" Suddenly the family attacks! Storm's brother, Flash, jumps at Lunar. Ivy scars Xorn across the face. Storm and Boomer slam into Xiax, bringing him to the ground.
"Come!" Arrow grabs X's arm and they both run deep into the woods, leaving the fight behind.
"Looks like we will be having a feast tonight!" Yells Storm and his claws sink deep into Xiax's right leg. "Ohhhh ya!!!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm

"No sence in whispering Arrow,I heard you loud and clear." He smiled deviously towards him. He grabbed Boomer throwing him to the group of wolves. He padded closer towards them growling then transforming demon anthro. Grabbing all of them he slit their throats with his huge claws,then threw them towards Arrow. He growled louder as he walked towards Arrow. "You think you're stronger then me Arrow. I'd say think again." He walked closer towards him then grabbed him by the neck slowly crushing him. "So tell me Arrow,who's stronger again?" He growled ready to bite his neck,but instead he threw him to the ground next to X who looked surprised. "And I know what you've been doing,go ahead take her,I know you have feelings for her,you can have the pups too." He growled even louder transforming back to normal,reviving the other pack. "I'm sure you'll be happier in your new life." Xorn looked at Xiax in disbelief and so did X. "But don't think you won Arrow,I'll be back,and I'll be bringing my family." He started padding away,seeing that the other wolves followed him. He finally knew that Storm was his real father seeing he had the same markings and the other pack members were his lost family. He padded to the top of the mountain and howled,reviving the rest of his old pack,hundreds of thousands of them.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am

Lunar howled as the wolves fallowed Xiax deep into the woods. She looked over at Arrow and growled. "You know what you just did! We had no idea what X`s opinion for you is, and then you just kick her husband away! Now he is going to be back and he is bringing his 'gang' too." She grabbed at tree stum and threw it across a feild. She herd Xiaxs howl over thee mountains. "X. What do you think about allt this?" Lunar said spitting bark out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 am

Arrow brethes deeply, staring at Lunar and Xorn who both look surprised.
Arrow sighs and he vanishs into the darkness of the woods.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:16 am

Lunar stares at Arrow running into the forest. "No! Wait, dont leave!" She ran after Arrow with X and Xorn running behind her.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:29 am

"No. Do not come. If i cause so much trouble for you guys, why? Why would you come back?" Arrow jumps up onto a tree branch and looks down at Lunar, X and Xorn.
"If Xiax is now against me, the pack is against me. Go! Xiax will take care of you all." Arrow jumps to the ground and runs deeper into the forest, leaving them behind.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:14 am

Xorn looked at Lunar who was in complete shock after what just happend. Xorn turned around Heading toward the mountain, seeing Lunar follow her. "No Lunar, don't follow me up there." She looked back seeing Lunar's expression, "It's better if it's just me. Go help Arrow" Xorn gave a little smile before she left.
Xorn reached the top of the mountain in minutes, she saw Xiax towering over a huge group of wolves.
"Xiax! I agree with you completely on this, and you probably think I'm here to stop you. Well, I'm not. Infact I'm here to join you, evan if you say no" Xorn says staring with piercing eyes. She walked over to him, limping after the bite she took in the leg.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:40 am

Lunar jumped up in the tree were Arrow was sitting. She looked at his painful eyes. She stared right at his face and spoke deep from the heart, "Listen, I understand your love for X. But I think what would have been best is for you to talk to her. I was also a bad idea that you put your moves on her when Xiax was right there." She stared at him with soft, gentle eyes. She made a gesture with her head for Arrow to fallow Lunar. They jumped through the trees branch by branch. Then Lunar pointed her paw down to where X was. She was crying, lying down on the ground in shock. " Look what you have done to your love."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:51 am

He sighed. "Xorn,why would you want to join me. Really in this situation,Arrow is the one who's the good guy. Not me...." He started to growl. "I almost killed him,and as Alpha it wasn't my place to harm a pack member in that situation." He looked away at the other wolves,then started to pad through them,they formed a pathway for Xiax to walk through. "There's no life for me down there....." He padded to the other far end of the mountain,and sat looking out in the far distance as the sun was setting. He noticed Xorn limping towards him. "I heard what Arrow said,and I don't want the pack against him.Just because I'm against him doesn't me the whole pack should be." He growled louder,and stopped while looking back at Xorn as she padded up and sat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:15 am

He sighed getting up and turning around to the other side of the mountain. He looked down and leaped rock from rock,and finally the cold snow ground without a sound to be hear. He padded through the forest sniffing around,he smelt Lunar,X,and Arrow close by. He jumped into the trees,now knowing where they were,by the lake. He followed the scent then saw Lunar next to Arrow,X by the lake crying.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:35 am

"You hurt her Arrow." She jumped down beside X, comforting her. Then, she smelled a wolf close. It was Xiax. She showed her white teeth and growled. The noise she was making rumbled in her throat. Then Xiax appered in the mist. "What do you want trator!" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:50 am

"Hm....how am I the traitor,Arrow's the one who tried to take X away from me." He jumped down from the trees. "I'd think you'd show more respect,but it seems to me now that the pack is now against me,and is for Arrow." He never turned his head but knew Arrow was trying to sneak away. "Don't bother Arrow,you can stay seems for now you have won." He sighed,a red gleam formed in his eye. He bent his ears down and looked towards X. "It's not my place to harm a member of your pack,as I was the Alpha." His eye that has the mark started to gleam blue,as he felt sorry. He looked at Arrow. "Good luck.............friend." He turned and padded away. "I now know,who will be the better leader,as for me I should be going. I'm in your territory......" He sighed flicked his tail and continued to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:51 am

Xorn followed Xiax through the woods.I guess that means I'm a traitor too
"Xiax the reason I want to join you is because you are standing up for what you and I think is right, not if you're evil or not. Besides it's not the whole pack that followed you up here, it was just me." She watched as he stared at X with kind worried eyes. "Besides if you love her that much you would fight for her." Xorn stared at the gash in her leg that was now infected, she started to heal it until the gash dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 am

"But....Xorn it's not my place to harm or even kill a pack member.Even if I'm in the pack or not." He sighed then looked over at Arrow,hatred filled him and he looked at him with a sturn look. He curled his lips showing his fangs and he started growling. The uncontrolable urge to kill,his eye gleamed red then both gleamed white. He quickly tackled him,and grabbed him by the neck with his strong jaws and threw him on the frozen lake.Xiax's eyes turned back to normal. "Arrow,I don't want to kill you,but I will have to if you keep going for X." He started to growl lower as a warning towards Arrow.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:24 am

Arrow runs from the pack and never will return, for he was the reason the pack broke up into pieces.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:30 am

Xiax sighed bending his head down his eyes close. "I never meant for you to leave Arrow...." He bent his ears back,now feeling worse. He opened his eyes looking behind seeing Xorn pad up. "Don't say anything Xorn...." He picked his head up,turned around and padded off. He ran through the woods not knowing where to go,he ran off beyong the mountains and beyond the city. He ran thousands of miles away from the camp not knowing now what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cloudy Skys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudy Skys
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: