Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Cloudy Skys

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Cloudy Skys - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Lunar sighed and padded up to X. She say down and comforted X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:37 am

(>.< I otta be careful the next time i leave for a day. This thing really fills up! And btw, i wouldn't cry first off, that's totally not me, but i'll play along..)

X shook her head and pushed lunar away, her face wet with old and fresh tears. She turned and ran off. Her mate and her friend had left because of her. This is my fault.. She wined and ran faster. She ran and ran until she was but a dot on the horison.
(If this was real, i'd probablly run to my room XD)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 am

He sighed as he slowed his pase and started walking.He was now in a place of nowhere not knowing what or where it was. He didn't really care at this point as he still walked,feeling no care in the world,he felt at somewhat peace. He found a huge tree,climbed it and figured he could rest there for the night. "Been a long day...."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 am

X reached a feild of frozen corn, which was picked and left for the winter. She wined and padded into the frozen mess, then dug a hole and climbed in. And lay down and put her head on her paws, "That was a mess.." She tried not to think of Xiax or Arrow, but her thoughts kept trailing back to them. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't stop thinking of them. She finally closed her eyes and sleeped, only to fell into the hands of more dreams of the two wolves.

Last edited by X on Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:02 am

Lunar rolled on her back as she watched X run into the horizon. She sighed " Man there is a lot of drama here."

(Cant think of anything >.<)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:11 am

He sighed,laid his head down on his paws as he lay in the tree. Boredom came over him so he got up and jumped off the tree,he padded off some more and sniffed around for food. Nothing. "What kinda a place is this?" He sighed,as he got more hungry he began to see things. He also felt dizzy for a while. He sniffed the ground again smelling a rabbit though he followed it. His nose was playing tricks,as well as his eyes. He looked around for the "rabbit" but soon found out it was a rock. He went off more into the forbidden lands,smelling wolves near by.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:12 am

X rose and shook the snow off her fur. She padded out of the corn field and turned into her human form. She began to walk around, melting the snow for fun. She didn't enjoy being a human, but her magic was more easy to access in this form. And magic had a wonderous, unknown feel to it. X seemed to like that.. She stopped melting the snow and lifted some of it up. She watched as she made it swirl through the air, dancing as if there was music playing in the backround. She made it fly around her, swishing in and out of her limbs. She jumped into the air, alowing the magic to flow thruogh her and control her. She flew through the treetops, light as a feather.

After a while she spotted some wolf hunters walking through the wood, probablly from another pack. They saw her floating on a tree branch.
"Hey! Is that a human ....girl?" The smallest of them questioned.
The largest laughed and walked closer, smirking. "I dono but, this is the sexyest human i've ever seen!"
"Rage, that's really gross.." The only other member spoke, a girl. She looked up at X, "Are you an ..er..Angel or something?"
X smirked and made herslef turn red, than turned into a devil like beast. She roared, "Wrong!" She laughed, than disapeared with a whirl of smoke. She re-apeared on a stranded log behind the group, still in human form. "Hi." She said simply.
The wolves whirled and stared at her. She took the from of a wolf and smiled. The other group gasped, "A wolf!?"
The girl snarled, "Your trespassing on our land!" She moved forward but the largest wolf, Rage, grabbed her tail. "Hey, hey. Hold up. This chick is hott! I an't seen anything as precious as you before babe. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:18 am

He sighed,and ignored the scent and turned around padding back towards camp. Probably not welcomed.... he thought to himself,then found a corn field close by. He sniffed around then got bored as he padded more. He came up to an open field and sighed. He looked up at the cold night sky and started to howl.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:27 am

X stared at the wolf in front of her. Her ears pricked as she heard a howl, and immeditly reckonsied it. "Sorry, but i believe that's for me." She lifted her head and howled back. Than cocked her head at the other wolves, smiling wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 am

He heard the reply howl,following the sound. He kept howling to get another response so he could still follow. He noticed other wolves by X. He padded up growling while his ears were bent down,and walked towards the wolves. He looked at the wolf closest to X and gave him a back-off growl,seeing them run off. He padded up to X,with sadness and guilt in his eyes with his ears still bent back. He smiled a bit then sat down.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm

(ok guys this was before all this happend. In other words this is happend right after Xiax left.)

"Everyone is so friken stubborn." Xorn growled. She started to walk towards the dens, when a strong familiar scent came upon her. Human. Xorn snarled remebering that Raziel and X's pups were still at the dens. She bolted towards the scent of humans, she saw it walking nervously. It looked injured and as if were running from some one, behind her Xorn heard the sound of dogs and shouting men. The human was crossing the most dangerous part of the lands. The icefield. The icefield was a sheet of mere ice, with major ice pits that you cannot see for they were Coverd in snow. The child couldn't see Xorn through the blizard but Xorn could see it. One moment Xorn saw it then the next it vanished. Xorn walked up to where the human vanished, when she felt a sudden drop.

(guys srry about the the avatar I can't change it on my iPod)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:12 am

X smiled at Xiax and nuzzled him. "Are you alone?" She asked, wondering if anyone else had followed. Xiax nodded and X took the librety of closing her eyes and checking to see if all her packmates were Ok. Everyone but one was ok. Xorn's signal seemed to be continusly falling. "Xorn's not...safe.." She looked at Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:27 am

He sighed looking down. "It's my fault,if I hadn't gotten into a fight,we would all be back at camp and everything would be fine." He looked up then started padding towards camp,and began to run. He saw a younger human when he passed by then a whole group of humans. He ran after the humans quickly grabbing one of their guns as they shot,the bullet had hit Xiax's right front paw. He shook his paw and ran towards them again jumping on one having them fall then a domino effect happened having them all fall. He growled in all their faces as he stood on top of them. A human grabbed their knife cutting into Xiax's chest,he started to walk backwards but quickly jumped on the human slitting their throat with his claw then he looked at the other humans still growling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:19 am

X burst into the clearing after Xiax. She stamped the ground with her front paws and roots ripped up from the ground, gripping the remaining humans by the neck and squeezing them to their deaths. Without words, she then padded in the direction of Xorn's signal. They reached the large sheet of ice. "She's somewhere in the middle of this lake. Probablly fallen into the ice." She began to mutter a spell.

When she was finished, she took a step toward the ice. "The spell will make us lighter for the time being. It's temprary but we won't fall through." She then walked forward, following the signal of Xorn's location.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:35 am

After Xorn fell, she thought she'd be falling forever, just then she slammed into the hard cold ice. She tried to get up but she felt a sudden jolt of pain go through her arm, she relized that it was helpless trying to get with an injured paw so she decided to look up for the first time. The first thing she saw was that she was in an ice cave, with the gaping whole above her, and no escape. The she looked farther into the cave, and saw the human child from earlier. She relized that it was a girl about 15, and red curly hair. She looked closer when she gasped. There was a splinter of red in her right eye, and a splinter of blue in her left. The girl had the same red smudge as Xiax, and same blue as herself.
The girl looked up terrified, but at same moment she feriosity in her eyes. The girl noticed the injured paw and went to reach for her bag, when the cries of men tore through the night sky.
"Come wolf! Quickly over here!" For some reason Xorn obayed, as the remaing hunters who weren't attacked ran towards the hole that they fell in.
"Hey, see if the little traitor fell in that hole!" They both watched from the cave part as the hunters threw a torch in the hole. One of the flames licked at Xorn's tail, she was about to yelp in pain when the girl pressed her hand on Xorn's mouth.
"Sorry boss nothin'." One of the hunters grunted an mumbled to himself angrily. They waited until the voices dissapeared before they moved again. The girl reached in her pack and took a piece of meat and tossed it to Xorn.
"I know you're one of those special dogs that can talk, so give it up." Xorn looked down guiltily.
"Well, actually I'm a wolf." Xorn smiled and the girl laughed, Xorn decided to join in.
Minutes later she heard a familiar voice from above. It was X.
"X, when you come down there will be a human down here! Don't attack it!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:25 pm

"I'm not stupid Xorn, i know what magic is when i smell it." Her voice ehoed around the cave, then X apeared behind the two in a flash of blue. She padded up to the girl and smiled, "Hi. As you may have heard, i'm X." She looked up at the hole above where the humans were seconds ago. "You're not like them..." She stared at the girl couriously, than paced around her. "You smell of magic, but it's a diffrent type than my own."
"Your a sorcress?"
"Sort of." X turned into a human. "I'm a born-shape shifter. But ive inharreted my magical abilties over time... And you?"
The girl looked somewhat shy.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Xiax knew the humans were ganging up on him. He ran in a different direction from the ice to get the humans off the trail. "He's gonna head straight for his pack." How dumb are people these days? "Half of you take the left other half take the right,we'll corner him at the mountain!" Man this never gets old. Xiax jumped into the trees right before they came to the mountains and saw them stop ebruptly at the mountain. "Where'd he go?" "I dunno." Xiax krept through the trees back towards the ice,the humans now figured it out and ran back as well. They started throwing grenades,and shooting guns. Xiax stopped in the middle of the ice hoping the spell hasn't worn off. He stood smiling towards the humans who now were at the edge of the ice. They shot their guns towards him,Xiax kept trying to dodge,but the ice was so slippery sometimes he'd slip and they'd shoot him then. He'd gotten shot in the shoulder,all his paws,one chipped a piece of his ear,one through his chest and neck. Though he was getting tired he didn't stop,he ran off back towards the humans place having them follow then he lost them,having them lost somewhere in the woods. Xiax jumped up into the trees and ran quietly pinpointing where the humans are lost. He found them then looked at them to where they were going. "Giving up?" Xiax started to laugh as they were confused and ran off scared back to where they came. He ran back towards the ice,seeing one human still at the ice. "Great..." The human had a shotgun and shot at Xiax,and threw rocks at him,a couple of them hitting him in the stomach. Xiax ran on the ice,not noticing the hole. First he dodged a shot making him lay on his stomach and sliding across the ice,then he looked behind quickly seeing if the human was following. He was quickly surprised as he fell down the hole trying to grab onto the sides of the ice walls with his claws. He started slowing down and tried to get back up,he made it up seeing the human right at the hole shotgun aimed. Xiax jumped knocking the human over then ran off again getting the human to stay away from the ice and running off into the forest,sure enough to get them lost in the forest. He'd jumped out surprising them then grabbing them and throwing them on icicles sharp and pointed and left them there. He ran back to the ice slipping again,and slid right into the hole again. "aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" His yelling became louder as the speed progressed becoming faster untill he hit hard rock ice,his head and body hit so hard it cracked the ice almost breaking it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:07 am

X watched as Xiax fell, then landed in front of her paws. "Umm...Ouch." She smiled and raised an eyebrow. She put a paw on him and it lit up, giving him some stregnth. "Still working on healing, sorry. But use the stregnth to heal yourself."
The young girl was staring at Xaix and X with a confused look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:40 am

He slowly got up and shook his pelt,he slipped and fell onto the ice again. "I'll just lay here...." He rested his head on one of his paws as he laid there. He healed himself,but the cuts and bullet holes remained,blood stained his fur and some of the ice. He looked to the right first time not noticing the girl,then when he noticed he got up and started growling.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:57 am

The instant Xiax started growling at the girl, Xorn stood protectivly in front of the girl.
"Xiax, this ones different! Look into her eyes." she growled. The girl winced as she heard the growl, she was still getting used to the fact that she was in the middle of a fight, of talking wolves.
"My names Alina, by the way. And are you the wolves who took my baby brother? Because I'm gonna be murdered if I don't find him. Why do you think those lunatics were calling me 'traitor'! They think that I tamed you enough to take the baby because I was jealous!" The wolves just stared at her remebering when the humans were trying to kill them.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:42 am

He growled louder then it subsided as he walked towards the hole,with anger on his face. He climbed up through the hole and padded away towards the forest. He smelt a familiar smell. "Damn humans,give it up already." He ran off quickly doing a backflip on a rock and landing in a tree. He ran off towards the scent of the humans. Sulfer.........medal....gun powder.....................damn He still ran then jumped down off the tree branches landing on the ground standing his ground having the humans fire at him first. They fired millions of bullets coming towards Xiax,he just walked towards them casually as he was hit with every bullet. He fell and got up,more bullets coming towards him,he walked closer and closer each time getting hit he fell and still got up. Now bleeding badly with a bunch of bullet holes he still walked along,then quickly ran after them quickly killing all of them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:31 pm

"Why the hell would we give them that damn baby back if they threatened to kill us all!?" X roared on the top of her lungs, remembering how thay almost killed Xiax. She turned her back on the girl and paced forward, grolwing. "There should be no reason to bring you into this, girl. We'll keep you safe." She faced the girl again. "But only if those damn humans can come and get the child themselves." She ran her claws along the ice, leaving a deep gash. She's never this angry.

"I know what's it's like to be diffrent animals, even creatures. But one being i will never understand is the human"
(Even though i am one!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:50 pm

He ran back to the ice and fell hitting his head hard on the ice making his face now bleeding. He tried getting up as he was weak and he finally got up and limped towards the hole. He was out of breath but managed to say, "We....gotta get....out of here now...." He fell again,X,Xorn,and the kid came out of the hole. He looked up at X. "Just go....I'll catch up. Don't bother trying to heal me it's a waste of time for you to practice now. Just go!" He saw them run off then he tried getting up at least 5 times each time falling,he finally got up then noticed more humans,more then the first wave. Ugh......What the fuck is wrong with people. Blood still dripped off of him,he was tired,angry,and in pain. He finally got up getting steady to his paws. He breathed heavily as his head was bent down and he looked up watching the humans running up with anger on his face. As the humans ran towards him he ran towards them,he grabbed one throwing them to a group. Another group ran in shooting Xiax and slashing him with knives. He stood until one final blow of a shotgun and a slash of a knife made him fall,he got back up looking at the humans with a stern look. "You'll never take me alive....." He breathed more heavily and just stood growling,bleeding,and staring.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:08 pm

"Calm down X!" Xorn roared, "She maybe important to us! We don't evan know who took the child. Damn can't we just focus on the real problem!" She growled and took a step forward, cornering X. Her lips were curled all the way up and her K-9's were showing. Xorn was about to set off a bolt of lightning when Xiax fell in the hole.
"You guys gotta get out of here now!" He said. They didn't Evan pause to see what was happening when Xiax muttered something else. Alina was strangly, as fast as the wolves.
When they reached the forest, out of sight from the hunters. Xiax wasn't with them and Xorn knew why.
They were about to finish Xiax off lightning struck the hunters hard. Then another one. Xorn flew from the trees, pouncing on the remaining hunters. She looked down at Xiax, who was giving her the You're-not-supposed-to-be-here-you-could-get-hurt look. She just smiled.
"I couldn't let you have all the fun now could I?"

(um srry if you wanted to die and I ruined yur plans Xiax. elephant lol!
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:50 pm

(Wow....changed it -_-)

He laid there bleeding seeing Xorn stand there. He sighed really not caring,so he got up and padded off,a blood trail was left behind him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:54 pm

X turned her back and narrowed her eyes, delibarating over Xorn's attaude. Maybe she herself had gone a bit hard on the girl, but she had reason the believe otherwise. "C'mon" X flicked her tail, padding off toward camp. The girl followed behind.
"What was that about?" She asked as she looked around the forest.
X looked down at the ground and bared her fangs. "Firgive me if i'm hard on you. I've been through alot with your race. At first i wanted to learn about them, and Damn my ideas. Those ideas are what got me to where i am now. if i haden't entered that hell of a city, i wouldn't be in this mess. And you wouldn't be here! Becasue they woudn't have blamed wolves for a damn missing baby!" She snorted, "Which i wouldn't even have found out about if ... ......."
X watched the girl as she listened. She could smell her fear.
"I'm sorry." She murmered more smothly. "I'm pack leader. I shouldn't let the events that have happened to me and my mate effect those who've had nothing to do with them. This is selfish and unwise."
"Your pack leader?"
"Alapha female. Most of the power, yet i share it with my mate." She mumbled and dismissed the issue. "That is none of your concern. Now,"

They came through the bushes and into the pack grounds. "Welcome to the camp of The Night Stalkers."
The girl stared, "Um wow..."
"Not much...but hey, we're wolves." She laughed and walked forward, Alina trailed behind. She took them to her den, "This is my den," Yipps and howls echoed from inside, her pups rushed out and licked her happily.
"Mommy!"
"Momma! hi hi!"
"Fable pooped in the corner! The den stinks!"
"Hey! I had to go and mom says not to go out without permission!'
"You had my permission! To get the heck out of the sleeping place!"
"-Are my pups." X finished. The pups looked over to the girl, staring with couriosity.
"Hi!"
"Hey.."
Fable and Aspen started asking questions and sniffing the girl.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:52 pm

He padded back to the camp,still bleeding. He sighed and looked around the camp as he limped. He sat down in the middle of camp in anthro form. He burried his head in his arms as they were crossed on his knees. He transformed back into a wolf a whole bunch of bullet holes on him and his ears chipped. He laid down and slowly rested his head on his paws,the pain even more overwhelming not even the sight could heal him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 am

X's ears twitched and she turned around. She had scent the girl off to explore the camp, and was tucking the pups in for their daily nap.
"But i don't wanna have a nap! I'm tired!"
"Shh-Just sleep..." She pushed Fable down and turned toward the exit of her den. She got outside and looked around, spotting a bleeding lump in the centre of the clearing. She rushed forward and stared at Xiax. "You've always been the one to get youself into this much trubble..." She wined, sitting down and nuzzleing with him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:46 pm

He sighed and looked at her. "I only do it to protect the pack,you,the pups,everyone. I do understand I jeopardise my own life for others, but I will stay alive long enough until I get the humans to understand. I'm sure if I die in the process wolves will be killed so I shall try to stay alive as long as I can."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:17 am

Xorn sighed at what Xiax had said and took off toward the mountains.
When she reached the top she looked down on all the land seeing the pack, and the ocean, even the humans' dens. She Howled as loud and as long as she could, it was a howl if lonnlinis and sorrow for what her pack had gone through. It raged on for about 2 more minutes before she stopped. She looked back down to see her whole pack and others staring at the slick black wolf on the mountain side. Xorn sat there trying to figure out why Alina had the same eyes as Xiax and herself? Why X thought she was magical? And why she had stumbeled across Xorn, if it was destiny or not it was still important.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudy Skys
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: