Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Cloudy Skys

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Cloudy Skys - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:53 am

He shook his head trying to get rid of the pain on his face. Then he shook his pelt then looked at Assassin. "I'm in." He smiled towards Assassin then towards X. "I really don't care who wins it's just for fun."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:31 am

"Is it?" She laughed and bolted forward, Xorn beside her winthin a few seconds. They split up and X latched onto a large elk, Xorn did the same.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 am

He rolled his eyes and ran off into a different direction,Assassin ran through trees,killing every elk he saw with his katana. Xiax transformed demon anthro,being bloodthirsty his eyes were burning red and his mouth was drooling for blood. He ran to a part of the field killing millions upon millions of elk.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:53 am

X had killed a few hundred elk before she began to get thirtsy. She slumped down and stuck her fangs into the largest of them. She drank deeply, then began tearing up the flesh. She turned her head and spotted Xiax pouncing from elk to elk, killing them as soon as he hit. She smiled, blood dripping from her maw, "Looks like we've lost..." She grumbleds and looks at Xorn.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 am

He transformed back to normal shaking his pelt looking over at Assassin seeing him walk up beside him then walked up to X and Xorn. They carried all their elk and dropped them in front of them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 10:16 am

X smiles. She rolls onto her back and watches the setting sun. "You know what happens tonight, right?" She stares at her fellow packmates."We eat our fill, sleep for hours, then awaken before the moon rises. We'll then make our way down to moon tree and howl as the moon finally reaches it's full power." Her smile widens, "It's been a while since i had a sucessfull moon ceremony. There's never been time..." She licks her lips and rolls onto her belly, taking another bite of the elk and swallowing it whole.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:15 pm

"Ahh the Moon Ceremony. Can't forget it." He laughed. "I remember it when I did it as a pup....though I was kicked out of the group and later out of the pack....but I have good memories to remember." He sighed and bent his ears back looking at the ground then looked up. "Umm...anyways."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:26 pm

X nodded. "Indeed." She stared at the elk bodies littered around the clearing. "But ..We'd best start eating if we plan to finish even half of this kill." She smiled and turned back to the elk, digging in.

Last edited by X on Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:28 pm

"Hm...maybe me and Xiax shouldn't have killed so many...." He looked at all the elk and dived in and started eating one after another,as did Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:30 pm

X smiled at that, but continued to eat. She had eaten 3 bodies already and was on her fourth, tearing it up, limb by limb.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:59 pm

By now all of Xiax's and Assassin's elk kills were devoured,and they started helping X and Xorn with their elk kills. Soon they were all gone and they all walked together towards the moon tree.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:03 am

"I don't know 'bout you guys but I am fuullll." She wlooked at the others as they lay down in their dens. Xorn started towards her den, drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:11 am

(Uh Xorn. We're heading off to the moon tree. Not to sleep XD)

They reached the tree and sat in a circle, X and Xiax in the leaders spot. She lifted her head and began the first howl of the night, waiting for the rest of the back to join in.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:40 pm

He sat down and howled for a couple seconds and stopped then watched over at the others as they howled. He bent his ears down,but his facial expression was a straight face no anger no sadness.Nothing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:30 am

X stopped howling and regarder her pack, I'm lucky to have so many loyal wolves by my side...
After most of the howling had stopped, she spoke up over the mumbling of voices. "I'd like to take this opritunity to hold a quick pack meeting. Anyone have anything important to say?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 am

(oh srry must of missed it just ignore what I said)

Xorn looked from side to side, seeing that no one was speaking.
"I would like to say something, although it's more of a request." Xorn looked at her pack mates, "I would like to become Beta female." Xorn said sternly, while X stared gravly at her.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:40 am

He looked over at Xorn then stood up being quiet for a couple seconds. "I also have something to say...." He looked down then up at his packmates. "It wasn't too long ago when I joined into this pack, I've only been in one pack which went against me and kicked me out for no reason at all. This pack,I feel that I mostly understand anyones problem as I have gone through it before. I can always help when anyone needs someone to talk to...." He then looked to the left in the far distance,bent his ears down then sat back down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 am

X nodded her thanks toward Assassin.
She turned toward Xorn, "I feel you have earned that position." She looked at Xiax, then at the rest over the pack. "Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 am

"Eh...I don't think it matters about anyones opinion..." He sighed then got up and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 am

"Very Well." X nods to the pack, dismissing the meeting. She turned around and began the long walk toward camp.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 pm

He walked off into the opposite direction of X,off deeper into the forest.

(Woow....umm no one has been on ><)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:49 pm

(>.<Not at all)

X reached camp, snifling a yawn. She padded over to the den where her pups were waiting. Anxious yips and wines soon rang in her ears.
" Why couldn't we come?"
"Yeah!! We wanna be included!"
She hushed them, " You simply missed out. If you truly want to be Part of this pack, then use your scenses for once and pay attension to what goes on around here!"
With that, she pushed in behind them and into the den.

"Aww mom!" Fable wheezed and followed his mother in, Aspen trailling behind.

X looked at the pups, realizing they were getting big. "Tommorow you will recive an assment. You pass, you get your own den. You fail, you'll be stuck here until you do."
"But-"
"As I said, you have to earn your respect in this pack."
She turned her head and closed her eyes, welcoming sleep with open arms at it fell upon her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:57 am

He looked at the pups as well seeing how they've grown,he laid down finding Fable nawing at his ear and Aspen also playing around.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 am

Xorn walked around the camp noticing that everyone was in their dens or in the forest. She walked until she came to a giant wall. It had some of the symboles that Assassin bore all the tme. She decided to go in.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 pm

X opend her eyes. Bright sunlight streamed in through the den entrance, bouncing off rocks and filling the den with warmth. She swished her tail, drops of water flew from it and showered Fable and Aspen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fable's eyes shot open. He lifted his head, looking around cousiously. Morning, already? His gaze fell on the entrance to the den, where his mother stood with Aspen beside her.
X clicked her tounge at him, "Didn't forget about that assessment today, did ya?" She was smirking at him.
"No." He bared his teeth and pushed past his mother and sibling, eyes narrowed.

X led them to a small clearing, a few times smaller than camp. The grass was trampled and trees were brunt and shreaded.
"Hey mom," Aspen beat him to it, "Why does this place seem, used?"
"When I was about your age I first joined the pack. This is where I began my training."
"You trained yourself?" Fable herd his sister say in shock. "No trainer?"
"No trainer." His mother repeated. "My mentor died long before then. I was born in a place of magic, so i didn't age normally. Still don't."
"Why do you think that is?"
"Aspen. I'm a shape shifter. I'm part werewolf, part vampire. I can do magic and i may still have some undiscovered abilties. And you ask why i don't age normally?"
Aspen looked crushed.

"Now," X said, changing the subject. "Let's begin."
Fable turned around and planted his feet on the ground. He smiled and ran a claw along the dirt, "Ready, sis?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aspen gruted and took her place in front of her brother. Why do we have to do this? I can't fight my brother.
"You must learn to fight those you love, for one day you might find yourself up aginst that person." X said, catching Aspen by suprise. She had a hint of worry in her voice, She must be thinking of Xiax. The thought of her father sent a chill down her spine. Coud he have atchaully tried to hurt his own mate? Could he really be evil..? Could..
"....and use those abilties to your advantage." Aspen snapped back to reality, realizing that her mother was speaking. "Ready?"
Aspen knew right away that her brother was prepared and confident, ready. She wasn't sure she was ready herself, but reluctently, she nodded.
The next thing the knew, she was locked in a vicious spill with Fable.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:21 pm

He stretches and shakes his pelt then pads out of the den. He yawns a bit then looks at the pups then at X. "Hm...assessment I presume." He smiles and looks towards his mate licking her cheek then nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:44 pm

She entered noticing that everyone was in Anthro form. My as well fit in She turned Anthro, wearing a fox shirt and sweater, she had jeans with spirals and drawings. She pulled her hood over her face noticing that people were staring at her. Also there were people following her, although they were trying to be sneaky she was reading they're minds.
Not focusing on where she was going, she slammed into a big Anthro. He glared at down at her, he looked like no friend of Assassin. Although it is Assissin, so I guess he couldShe didn't meet his eyes with hers.
"s-sorry sir" She said before she kept walking. She was alomost out of arm reach when she felt a hand on her shoulder, turning to see it was the same guy and everyone in the camp was behind him.
"Do not touch me." She said brushing his hand off. She turned feeling his hand again. She turned around glaring at him with percing blue eyes.
"Do. Not. Touch. Me. Again. Ever." This time he clenched his paw tighter than before.
(this is from a rabbits perspective on the outside of the gates)
The rabbit was gathering the food for his family when a shadow was cassed over him an then a thump came from behind him. He turned to see a wolf.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:37 pm

He looked over the crowd of his organization noticing one who stood out. He looked at the larger wolf who'd seen the new comer. He walked through this crowd of millions of organization members towards the large wolf which didn't seem large to Assassin. He looked down at the other then grabbed the large wolf throwing him. He grabbed the shorter one's hood quickly pulling it back. To his amazement he noticed them being Xorn. "What are you doing here?" He whispered in a low growl,little anger in his voice but could hardly be detected by anyone.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:04 am

"What a girl can't have any fun?" She questioned smirking a little.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:35 pm

X watched as her pups battled each other. Fable was fighting with power and speed, dodging most of his siters attacks. He was smiling, his eyes glowing with the triamph of battle.
But Aspen was defending her ground aswell. Every few seconds she would hit him with a purple blasts of energy. A small swirl flew around from her back, and her movements were swift, making it look as if she was dancing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aspen spun around to dodge a blow, then jumped and struck her brother on the back. She called on her magic and used it to push herself forward, where she landed on her feet, smiling.
The next thing she could feel was pain. She was stabbed in the back by what felt like needles of fire. She yepled turned her head, realizing that it was Fable. He was on her back, his claws on fire. Aspen dove to the ground and tried to shake her brother off, but he continously held on. She kicked and roared, but it just made him hold tighter.
Wait, what am i doing? Pushing the pain out of her thoughts, she imagined herslef a giant ball of heat, slowly beginning to pulse and get warmer. She could feel her borther struggle, then jump off.
He landed with a shake, but Aspen was already on him. She charged her body with magic, let it build up, then forced it out her eyes. It shot forward with a scheech and slammed into Fable, scending him sprawling.
She stood up, triamph in her grin. It was done. The fight was over. She'd really done it. Ive beaten him. I won!
The glory didn't last more then a munite. "But-" She heard a growling behind her. She turned to find Fable, or what looked like Fable. Heis eyes were shining with fury, and as she watched, his fangs and claws extended. He rose up on two legs and gave a bloodcurling howl.
Aspen turned to run, but Fable was faster. He was in front of her in a second, jaws clamped onto her scruff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudy Skys
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: