Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The dark days to come... - Page 2 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The dark days to come... - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The dark days to come...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

The dark days to come... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 9:38 am

"Death...well I never have told you what my organization is. The...Death Organization also known as Organization 666. Now in your dreams,it was probably about the evil in this organization Death being the second command or the Xelgron. He's very powerful but less powerful then myself. He's the army commander as well so in your dream was perhaps some sorta future of some kind,or just some dream. I am not really completely sure." He sighed and still paced back and forth.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 11:34 am

"But it's a demon! It can't possibly be apart of an orginasation. I'm not sure it even said it was a demon! It said it was death..." X grumbled, still rubbing her head and tyring to remember what happend. She snorted, "Now um. As i said before.. What happend? I can't remember what was going on the past few munites and i'd like to find out... Might make things clearer for me."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 am

"X! You won't believe what I just saw!" Xorn slowly came to a stop, panting she looked up noticing everyone else was there.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:08 am

X raised an eyebrow at Xorn, a silly smile on her face. "And what's that?" She ran at Xorn and jumped, turning into a cat in midair, then landed on Xorn's back. "Eh, don't bother. I already know" She says reading her mind, "But i'm sure these guys will want to find out."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:36 pm

He looked over at X and Xorn then turned around started to walk a bit and climbed a tree and rested in it. "What had happened was that the so called "demon" was trying to control you and perhaps trying to kill Xiax. Really you were pretty lucky it hadn't controlled you when I ran in. The demon could have used you to kill me and Xiax. The demon had left this Insignia on Xiax," he said showing his own arm with the insignia. "because it wants to kill the most powerful wolf. The less powerful for them is easier to control." He continued. "Being that,it's kinda like the Siphara insident only Siphara wasn't strong enough to control Xiax so before she died she gave Xiax that spell,and also summoned demons. Now Death is in my organization he's one who helped me create it. He could have created dreams for you to see for future refrence of what may happen,now he may want you to talk to you about it." He sighed looking off out in the distance. "The only way of meeting him is if I sent you to the Z3-ROX (Not Zero X) it's the ultimate underworld home to the most powerful organization which I control."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:49 am

"Well that's just great..." X grumbled and rolled onto her back, still staring at Xorn. "Does this mean that i have to go down to some underworld to meat this creature?" SHe wined and pawed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:34 am

"No worries,you can allow one other to go with you." He said as jumping off the tree and padding towards her standing in front of her. He made a fist with one hand and moved the others fingers like a wave in no time a portal formed. "Choose who you want wisely."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 8:29 am

X looked at Assassin, then around the clearing at her packmates, then back to Assassin. "If my decision is to be wise, i'll be bringing you. It's your world. You know it better than me." She swung her head back around again, "Any objections?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:36 am

Xorn thought twice about telling what she saw, instead she just layedbdown on the grass. She looked up and shook her head. She put her head on her paws and drifted of to sleep. She dreamt horribly, with demons and horrible creatures of the night. She woke up sweating, noticing that everyone was gone.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:26 am

"Hm...very well then." He looked at the others then at X as they both walked through the portal. "Alright let's see here...." He took out a ring that glowed of black and red with the organization markings and insignia on it and he put it on his finger. They walked through the demension,being dark and gloomy.

Last edited by |Assassin| on Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:36 am

X and Assassin exited the portal and entered the darkness of the dimention. She scanned her surroundings. "This looks just liike the land i saw in my dream. It was beautiful ....but then...."
Her gaze stopped when it ran over an old crack in the ground She bounded forward and teetered over the edge. "This is where the demon came from..." She wined.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm

Xorn wanderd around, figuring that X and Assassin were in the other Dimension. She looked around wondering where Xiax was, and everyone else. She thought about what she saw earlier, and headed towards a human city.

She was almost there when she felt a huge quake, not a normal one, it was a quake through the air. As if it weren't from earth. A sudden pop of relization came to her, and she new the only person that could get to the 'organization' was Assassin and Xiax. And Assassin wasn't here so she had to find Xiax.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:10 am

"The demon is the least of your worries now..." He looked up as a shadow casted on both of them seeing a dragon/wolf being. "Ah...Zargon heh...long time no see?" He bent his ears back now remembering he had a deal with Zargon.
"Assassin....I thought you were going to kil-" Zargon said in a booming voice loud enough to start to shake the ground.
"Shoosh shoosh....not NOW!" He started to growl,and his clothing completely changed into a black trench coat with a hoodie with many tassels and chains coming off it. He looked up towards Zargon,his eyes completely white whispering a spell to himself as he lifted his arms up and quickly thrust them together,sending Zargon to another demension. He started to feel a bit light headed and almost fell over. "Eh...been a while since I used so much power..." He looked around and Assassin and X continued to walk on.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:32 am

He padded through the open areas of the land bored he kept knocking down trees as he walked by them with his tail. He climbed one tree and laid down in one of the branches.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 am

Xorn came around the bend finnally seeing Xiax.
"Xiax! I don't care if it was good or bad, but I heard a rumble that came from Assassin's dimension! And you're the only one on our own earth that can get me there!" Xiax jumped a little but looked at Xorn with serios eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:29 am

He started to catch his breath then looked at Xorn. "For all I know,Assassin and X are in the demension alone. There for they need to be alone while they find Death,Assassin said only two could go being him and X. Yes I can take you there but I wouldn't let you go alone with all the creatures that are not known to earth. It'd be better I go just to check in,besides Assassin and X are fine,they're two of the strong wolves in this pack." He yawned and stretched then jumped down off the tree transforming anthro and created a portal. He took his hoodie off which had the insignia mark that was embeded and glowed,it didn't look like it was sown on.Then he looked at Xorn who seemed surprised to see the insignia mark from the organization with Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:16 pm

X padded along after Assassin, eyes wary. "What was that about?" She was refurrering to what happed with the dragon creature called Zargon. She had discovered that the creatures in this dimention didn't keep there throughts seeled away as most do. They probablly don't have such creatures in this diemntion. All of the powers are demonic and evil, not wise and chosen.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 am

"Du...well I kinda had a deal with him..it's nothing." As Assassin and X walked fire blew up out of the ground beside them where ever they walked. "Hm..." He sniffed the demon auras and smoke of flames surrounding them. "Something's not right...."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:04 pm

X looked at him eyebrows raised, "And by that you mean...?" She stopped and sniffed the air couriously. She had to admit it. Something did feel weird, something dark was stirring. She looked at the ground, eyes full of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:12 pm

More crashes came from no where on earth, it was getting out of hand.
You call that fine!?" She questioned, "'Cause if you do you're mentally insane!" She staggered trying to catch her balance.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:48 am

As the Earth shook his balance stayed still he then shut down the portal. "This shouldn't happen,the Earth shouldn't be going into parell...nothing bad had happened in the hundreds of years before when me Assassin and Blood went to the Organization demension....but we're members." He thought for a second. "X isn't..." He started to growl. "Damn it Assassin...he knew it would have happened!" He paced back and forth. "I understand it now.....why he wanted a non-member of the organization to go.....it meant world destruction and the only thing that will stand is the Organization......but..it could only be controlled by himself,Death,me and Blood. We are the four leaders of the Organization but....they were only going there for seeing Death and Death wanted to see them......it makes no sense....unless he's making X's dreams come true....Me dead,the darkness taking over,Earth under the control of the Organization...." He looked up at Xorn. "He wants me gone so I don't get into the way all this, damn Organization was for was to keep wolves at peace but demons had been coming out of the demension.....and with me gone Assassin gone and Blood gone he could change all that. I'm the true leader of the Organization,Assassin only said he was because he had more powers and is stronger then myself so we had it settled to see how it would have gone...so I stepped down for fourth Blood third Death second then Assassin. Now with me being fourth I never had much to do I couldn't control anyone or tell anyone what to do I was more like a member not a leader. Death only wants to see X and Assassin to talk about the dream and run me out, most likely kill me to make the dream come true....sadly Assassin doesn't even know neither does X."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:10 am

"So Assassin planned out most of this then." Tears were rolling down her muzzle, it wasn't of fear but of an utter lonlieness in the world, "We trusted him, I trusted him. How could he do this." Xiax gave her a questionable look. "How could you have ever trusted him?" She closed her eyes pushing more tears out, "Xiax. I love him." She whispered, "The second we met, I knew I loved him and I belonged to him. He sort of showed mr the same affection, but your right, I don't know how I could be stupid enough to trust him." Xorn put her head down, "Take me there. For X." He nodded and turned his head.

(Very Dramatic XD)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 6:13 am

(It was actually Death who planned it not Assassin)

He sighed looking at Xorn. "Very well...." He opened the portal again and they both walked through to the Organizations demension.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 pm

He looked around then noticed the huge aura coming from a large figure. "Death?....." He moved closer cautiously.
"Assassin....long time."
"W-what happened?"
"I gained strength as you stayed down in the puny Earth world getting information from humans,they're nothing but weaklings to us,and those wolves with powers all weak. Xiax,Blood, and you all weak just like the rest of them. Hell you wolves only got powers because of lab tests humans did, not from your parents,your parents were mere mortals normal wolves."
"But...that's not true...my paren-"
"YOUR-PARENTS-ARE-DEAD Along with Xiax's and Blood parents they all died of old age while you pups were taken in by humans for tests."
"My parents aren't dead,my parents live here along with the rest of the Organization!" Assassin transformed dragon/lion as his anger became stronger.
"Still the same old Assassin....I pitty you both for your bravery that now that bravery will be gone once I kill you both."
"That will never happen the Night Stalkers will fight even if it's till the death,even if it's only two members,even if we're all weak,we will never stand down and will always fight for what's right!" Assassin flew in for Death latching to his arm and using his tail to burn him.Then he transformed to normal still wearing the organizations trench/hoodie coat. He took out his arms quickly thrusting them together and two big hands of blue smoke form ringing around Death's neck and choking him.
"X,quickly attack him I can't hold this for much too long!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:22 am

X lifted her head and looked at Assassin as he fought Death. Her eyes darkened and she looked down, shaking her head. "No.."There was silence as Assasin was droped from Death's grasp, the demon had his gaze on X and was smirking in confusion.
Assassin looked up at X, suprised.
She spoke again, "No. Assassin No. We can't... He's too powerful. We can't let ourselves die, he's death. He'll claim our souls and tourture us for eturnity. We can't.." She shook her head again, eyes still on the ground. "We can't.."

She felt large blood covered claws grasp her and lift her off the ground. X looked up to find the large, mangeled face of Death staring at her with intrist.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:16 am

"Don't eh....listen to him....he's trying to...gah.....brainwas-" Death had a huge spear and jabbed it right through Assassin. Death picked Assassin up and looked at him. "So sad to lose a comrade...." Death chuckled and threw Assassin aside and still holding onto X he was about to put the spear through her when Xiax ran in and grabbed his arm he'd let go of the spear. Xorn ran in as well seeing Assassin on the floor her pace started to slow.Assassin started to get up and looked up at Death growling he jumped on his face clawing at his face with his swords. Death grabbed him putting the spear through him again and throwing him to the side this time Assassin laid motionless.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:01 pm

X kicked and struggled, Death still haden't let go of her yet. She looked to the side and saw Xorn rubbing Assassin's arm, trying to wake him up. She saw Xiax throwing attacks at Death's enormus body, but the creature just flung him away like a fly.
She felt herself being shaken, and then death's puss covered eyes were in her face, looking at her evily. Suddenly she couldn't move. There was something about his look that just struck X like a knife. She wasn't sure what it was, but maybe it was the fact that his eyes seemed to twist, just like hers would when she was angry.
"There's something about you that i like... But i don't know what.... Hmm.." Death lifted a finger and pointed at Xiax, "You like him, do you not?"
X just stared.
"And yet he is evil. He could kill you in a single breath, yet you love him with all your heart. You atchaully like the evil side of him? Somewhere in there, that's what you want to say...." Death looked X over once more, "You like Darkness." He said with an angry and happy laugh. "I don't think ive ever come in contact with a being like you before... So i couldn't possibly kill you. No no..." He shook his head and gurgled, "I'll keep you. You can learn my ways and be like me... Like us." he lifted a hand and waved it around, indication the dimention.
X stayed silent with pure fear.
Death looked down to find Xiax still battering at him., then over to Xorn and Assassin once more. "Ah, but no. These will just get in my way.." He lifted a goopy giantic hand and smiled at X, then opend a portal, which began to suck. It started to pull in Xorn and Assassin, and soon they flew through the portal back to earth. Xiax still held on, but death flicked him off and then he too, was gone.
"And just so your little friends can't get back in..." He let out a powerful screech and millions of demons came up before him. "Close the door between dementions immeditly." He said, then slugged away, X in his grasp.

Last edited by X on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:40 pm

X went limp and gave up on tryng to struggle out of Deaths massive claws. They had moved and were now close to the trench that X had seen Death come out of in her dream. "Would you like to see my kingdom, dear?" Death boomed.
X stared at him, still unable to speak.
"Ha ha, of corse you would! No choices. This is my world." He gurlged happily, and then they were falling down the trench.

In utter darkness, X opend her eyes. She looked around. She was laying in a pile of soft, red, flesh. She shot upright, but was dragged down by an invisible force.
"Sorry 'bout that my dear. Demon flesh is the closest thing to beading we got around here." She slowly lifted her head to find Death, in a fairly large form, but no where near as large as his other. But he was still a blob of mixed bubbly blood and puss.
X wined and for once, tried to speak, but no sound came.
"Mm-hum! Can't have you screwing around with your words can we? No no i had to fix that." Death came up and circled X, "There was a reason i kept you. You recal, yes?"
She nodded.
"Good, good! You like darkness.. Well somewhere in your lupin body you like it. I can scense it... So i brought you to my little home." Death held up a hand and ponted to the roof, which had a large crack in it. "That's the only way in, and the only way out. And it's swarming with monsters..." He sighed, smiling.

"Anyway!" Death looked at X and smirked. "Now, in order for you to become like me.. We need to fix a few things..." He held up a goopy hand, "Like those horrible powers for instice. Can't have you trying to beat me down now can we?"
There was a thump and suddenly X felt a pull, someting inside her was being sucked out. Then she felt lighter, as if a great wight had been taken from within.
She lifted her head to find a pulsing blue light in front of her, "That's you power. But you can't have that back until well... never." X had a bad feeling'.
"Now.. Next thing we need to fix.. Ermm.. Oh yes. Forgive me for this one, but i don't enjoy the lupin form. Wolves annoy me, there are far to many in this Orgnisation." Death put a slimey hand on X. She felt a burning, and then a feeling similar to what she felt when she changed forms, but darker.
She howled in pain as the heat spread through her limbs and body. She could feel a demonic change in her form. Her tail was growing and the skin on the top of her face was pulling away, revaling a new, stronger skull bluit for battle. She grew a few sizes and then, after sevral long munites of painful change, the heat stopped and she went limp. She panted and closed her eyes in relief.
Then she realised what had happend, he'd made her a demon. She sat up slowly, still fairly weak, and looked at herlsef. She wasn't a goopy mess, and she didn't feel absolutly horrible either. She felt.. stronger, and her mustles were more flexable. She was about the size of a large panther, with long ears and a large mane. Her body was sleak and black. A new, stronger skull was showing on the top of her and toung was bloody and long.
But her eyes were a topaz like blue, with a tint of green in them. (Picture <<<<)
"I hope you like your new form." Death was in her face now, smiling. "I don't plan on letting you speak, but you'll be able to growl and you know.. Basicly just make your typical animal noises. But their Demon noises..." He chuckled. "Now get yourslef conftorble! You'll be there for.. let's say... Eternity." And then he jumped up through the roof.

(Ya Oh! If you's like to see my icon bigger go here;http://milokey.deviantart.com/art/Shadow-Beast-85765498 -Please ignore the discription)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm

He woke still bleeding vigerously pain filled his whole body as he laid on the cold ground. "Uuugh...." He started getting up holding his stomach and chest trying to stop the bleeding. He looked over at Xiax and Xorn their abled bodies laying motionless,blood came out of Xiax's mouth. Assassin got up looking around noticing what demension Death sent them.......the Unkown Forsaken Lands. He created a portal back to the Organization's demention noticing a dark wall blocking the way back. "Damn it....Death doesn't know the other way back....thankfully...." He found cloth on the ground using his power picking it up with his magic to rap it around himself,the blood bled through but was slowly stopping to drip. He looked over towards Xorn who was waking then looked at Xiax and walked over to him,his face completely changed he didn't look like wolf anymore,he touched his pelt feeling it burning. Xiax had gotten up in dased not noticing what he looked like.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:41 am

Xorn stood up her head feeling woozy. She looked around seeing Asassin staring at Xiax in amazment, she looked down seeing a demon. She gasped.
"What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dark days to come...   The dark days to come... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark days to come...
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next