Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
A new world - Page 2 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
A new world - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

A new world

Go down 
+3
Xorn
>X<
Keller
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

A new world - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 am

He walked up to the house,hearing a gun shot near the door. He peered his head over in the window parshially,to see Xiax laying on the floor and a man at the top of the stairs with a gun. Xiax....can never stay away from trouble....He sighed,transforming into a weasel,his blackish brown fur able to keep him camoflouged as he went in through the dog door,and kept himself to the sides of the wall in the darkness. He looked at Xiax seeing he was still barely breathing,the man ready to shoot another shot. He peered up looking up the staircase transforming into a fly buzzing around the mans head,having him and his wife run into another room. Assassin transformed anthro figuring a way to lock the door with a demonic lock. He ran down the stairs,transforming human caring for Xiax's wounds without spellbound magic,to not be suspicous. He then looked at Xiax,seeing the wounds were too serious. He ran to a phone dialing animal rescue. "Excuse me,there's a wolf on the floor,bleeding and slowly dying. My name? It's...uh...Ryan Kamick. House address? Eh..uh..." He looked around quickly looking out the window at the mail-box. "180th Grandith Street. Thank you ma'am." He ran to Xiax knowing he'd be fine there then he could escape when he's better. He waited then looked out the window noticing animal rescue coming. He opened the door allowing them to take Xiax,then flashed him a mind message. You'll be okay,friend. Escape out of there when you're healed.... He sighed wondering if he did the right thing. He then transformed to his normal self as the truck left he followed behind being sure the humans didn't have Xiax die. Once they got to the animal rescue facility,Assassin moved to the side of the building seeing the humans take care of his wounds and later put him in a cage. Assassin looked through a window to watch over Xiax.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 am

X's head shot up at the sound of gunshots. "Damn it!" She let out a growl and dashed for the stairs, morphing as she moved. She stopped, now in human form, and spun to face the girl. "Stay here, Keller." She flashed a smile idicating that she figured it out and zipped up the stairs.
She found herslef in the family room, blood spattered across the floor in a dark pool and she picked up shouts and shreaks from a room back in the house.
An angry growl erruped in her chest and she walked forward, attempting to yank open the door. Red steam errupted from the doorknob, followed by a burst of black fire. With a shreak she sprung backward. Her hand had a black burn on it, the shape of a dark swirl.
"Demonic magic..." She hissed under her breath.
X turned and walked back into the main room, noticing Xorn behind her with a book in her maw. Keller followed behind.
"Xiax and Assassin have been here. But they ditched to somewhere in the city. C'mon.."
There was a growl frmo Xorn. "Right.." SHe mumbled and turned around, waving a hand over her friend. A flash errupted and then Xorn was a human. "Now let's go!"
She ran forward, leaping off the front steps.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:42 pm

Xorn looked at her human form. Seeing how stange she looked and felt. She quickly bolted up the stairs following X when she saw a mirror. Xorn had blond hair and blue eyes, she was fairly tall, about six foot, and had muscles. She only looked for a moment before sprinting after X once again.

After fifteen minutes of straight sprinting, Xorn looked back and realized that Keller was not in sight. Xorn found her thoughts about a kilometre behind. Even though Keller was a fast panther, she wasn't as fast as X and Xorn. She headed back towards Keller. "What's taking so lo-" Xorn stopped mid-scentace. She felt that something was wrong. With X, Assassin, and Xiax. She found all three of them using her mind, but each in a seperate location. Xorn had a hard decision to make. X was her best friend and the Alpha, but so was Xiax. And Assassin was someone she loved. They were each a great distance apart, and if things were as bad as she scenced, then she wouldn't be able to save all three. She looked at Keller who was still standing there. "Go back to our packs territory, you'll be safe there. If anyone questions you tell them Xorn sent you. Keep safe and don't follow." Xorn took off as Keller shook her head. She headed off towards one of her pack mates, leaving the other two, to fend for themselves.

(umm.... I'll let you guys decide what kind of trouble you're in and which one of you I go after. And Keller sorry if U made your charecter sound weak, I just needed a reason to make me all by myself.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:04 pm

"I so don't have time for this!"
X was in the back ally of a large building, her eyes beaming with anger. Before her stood a large gang of guys, with one in particular. The leader was one she had met in her first time in the city. The one who's butt she kicked.
"Hey, Chickie? That you?" The large male squinted through the darkness, then took a step forward with a smirk on his face. "Well, well. Lookie here! It is! .... This place is real messed up thanks to you! I had to regroup and regain some gang members, thanks to how many you killed off, princess." He smiled. "Now i can take ya on. But why would i wanna do that? Waste some more members? Nah, with the police looking for ya, why don't i just leave ya for them? That and the little poochie we seen ya with. Your wanted round these parts! Even those exparamental freaks in the abandon warehouse at the edge of town have awards on your head! You can't run!"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:35 am

He stayed on the sides of the building watching as Xiax would become weaker by the hour. "Damn it Xiax..." He sighed and bent his ears back feeling the aura on Xiax become weak. Assassin sat down on a barrel still looking through the small window seeing a human going into the cage Xiax was in. "He seems motionless..."
"You don't think...."
"Not sure...we'll have to see if he recovers." Hearing this Assassin's body tenced up,his face beggining to scrunch up into a growl. He shook his head not believing what he had heard.

Hearing a noise of a door opening in the back of the building,Assassin quickly transformed into a human. He peered around the corner seeing they were leaving. He walked to the front door and went to the front desk.
"Are you the young man who called about the dog?"
Wolf "Uh yeah,I did.Is he gonna be okay?"
"We're not really sure if he'll recover,he seems motionless right now and non-responsive. Could be from the sleeping gas we used on him when we took him into the truck. He was still sleeping when we put him in for surgery as well. You know,just for precaution.We also needed to put a muzzle on him so he wouldn't bite us if he woke,no one dares to take it off him,he put up quite a fight with us taking him to the truck.That's another reason why we used the sleeping gas on him."
"I suppose....Hey,do you think I could take the muzzle off him?"
"You're only a teenager,you can go and see him but you can't go inside the cage." Assassin sighed to her comment. I suppose it's best cause who knows how Xiax would be like when or if he wakes up. Assassin nods his head and walks through the double-doors and looks in each cage,lastly finding Xiax. He sat down by the cage looking at Xiax as he still layed mostionless. C'mon Xiax....You're strong,you can't die now... He sighed as he got up from sitting there for half an hour. He walked pass the lady at the desk. "Thank you." He walked out transformed back to normal and still stayed on the side of the building watching Xiax as he sat there for hours and then until the next morning and so on without food,to not be bothered with it only to be concerned over his friend.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:59 pm

"You know, pooches are small and helpless. But if your talking about me or the other wolf, we're not that small." Xorn walked in the alley where the other humans were. She glared at them eyes feirce. "Bet you didn't think her little poochie could talk now could you?!" She stared at their surprised expressions.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:47 am

He came out of nowhere through a portal in a back alley way of the city. He couldn't transform human (I'm not a shapeshifter lol I can just turn human,anthro,and normal wolf). He sighed walking out of the alley way,being one with street smarts he just casually walked the streets. Sniffing around for food,he stumbled across an alley way filled with humans,two he recognized the scent but couldn't figure out who they were. He moved in the dark alley way then stared at the gang in front of him. His scars all over him and one fogged blind eye made the gang think he was rabid. He sat down, and just stared.
"What the hell?! Let's kill it!"
"Go ahead,I dare you to."
"Ahh..one of those talkin' ones." The leader moved in and Blood just sat there then laid down and yawned. The leader took a gun and shot Blood in the forehead. Blood got up and walked over and then quickly jumped latching his jaws around the leader and squeezing. He looked at the two girls behind him then ran off.(With the new scars,and the blind eye you don't recognize me right off)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:34 am

He looks so familiar Xorn thought, she looked at X and realized that they were thinking the same thing. She Turned back to a wolf, already thinking about how she'll never be able to return to human form again. She followed the male and sent a small mind message to X; Call me if you need help.
The wolf led her to a small section in the forest, away from the city. He turned around and was surprised to see her. He looked at her a moment before popping his eyes open of realization. Xorn read his mind, but could only hear her name, Xiax's name, and X's name going through his mind. But why?
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:34 am

Keller sat on the edge of the forest with her black tsil lashing back and forth with anger.
"Why do I have to be here!? I'm not the weak link!" Standing up she morphed into her human form and ran back into the city, searching for the place Xorn left her.
This is a wolf pack, you don't belong with them. A voice growled inside her head.
Too Bad. They have powers and so do I. They might be freaks, but arn't we all? She growled back at it.
Stopping she heard sounds coming from an allyway just across the street. She ran over and quickly stopped. "What the heck are all these humans doing-?"keller stopped when she saw a girl in the back. "X!"
Keller was about to ran forward, but then she got a better look. Blood splattered across her shirt and jeans, and there were sevral dead men around her.
She waited.
minutes later all the men were dead and lying on the floor in heaps of dark sticky blood.
"What the hell are you doing!? You just killed about 30 people!" She trembled. "Murderer!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 am

X stood in front of Keller, her sleak tall figure towering over the shape-shifting panther. She was wearing a blood-spured t-shirt that read: B.I.T.C.H - Babe In Total Control of Herself. She had just killed all the gang members and was smirking.
"You can't call me a murderer. Their humans, who cares? Do you think they care about us when they go out into the woods and kill us for fun?" She let out a wolf-like growl, which was really odd coming from a human. "But I suppose you wouldn't know. You atuhaully live with them! You have no idea that wolves are constently hunted." Her eyes shawn a firey blue and her puipls were of a wolf.
"Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go get my pack outta this town before we get screwed."
She spun around, but just in time to hear the sounds of sevral sirens aproching the scene. Cops poored out of the trucks and cars and each directly pointed guns at the two girls.
"Annnnd we're screwed."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:32 pm

(I Thought I had gotten in the alley way you two were in (Xorn and X) and had killed the leader gang member eh....)
He moved back a bit. "Xorn?" He pads up a bit. "It's me,Blood." He smiled a bit. "Yeah,I look different..scars,one blind eye heh...I don't act much different though." He sits down,blood drips from his forehead as he looked towards Xorn. He runs off back towards the city,noticing Xorn following.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:32 am

Xorn looked at her former brother in awe. So many things-bad things- happend when he was here. He tried to kill Xiax, and almost did. He was evil, but did he change? Xiax changed. She snapped her head up to see that he was going towards the city again. She followed for a bit, until she recieved an S.O.S telepathic message from X. She turned around and headed for X's location.
Back to top Go down
Keller
Keller

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:18 am

She stood in front of X with her hands clenched into fists. "Your T-shirt's certianly got it right X. But sometimes I wonder if you are atchaully in control of yourself." She whispered. "And I know what you want to do, but don't do it! You can't hurt these guys, their the cops!"
keller ran over to the chief. "Excuse me, officer. This isn't what you think it is. Me and my friend were just walking by and we spotted.. we saw all these guys fighting..and..and......and..oh..Oh it's so horrible! They.. they all died! Every single one of them! They killed each other...." wet tears ran down her cheaks. The chief nodded, amusment in his eyes as if he didn't believe the story. "Yes, well alright. Can you tell me why your friend over there has blood on her shirt?"
Keller didn't so much as blink. "She tried to see if any of them were hurt, or if any were still alive. We found one, and she told him it would be ok... but nobody made it here fast enough and.. he.. he.."
The officer's face changed and he patted her on the shoulder. "Ah.. I understand. It's ok, just a little blood." She looked the man in the eye, then he straitened and he began to look sad. She forcsed him to cry. "Sorry. Oh so very sorry! We'll get a partol to.. pick up their remains.. Oh god I feel your pain!" Keller spun around, leaving the chief to do his crying. X walked up to her. "Let's just say i'm a good actor."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:58 am

"And you did what exackly? Make the chief officer cry? Sure, you're good. But if you wanna survive with us you're going to have to train 'till your ass falls off." She bent down and picked up a knife from one of the dead men's hands. She saw Keller give her a startled look before slinging the knife at the chief officer. The man fell to the floor in a heap of blood.
"Now c'mon." She grabbed Keller by the arm and dragged her away before the other police officers could notice.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:40 am

He looked off into the distance to see the outskirts of the city. He walked towards it and was stopped suddenly by a group who seemed to be apart of the gang.
"You're the wolf who killed off our last group!"
"He's the one,let's torture him to make him talk!"
Blood sighed looking at them. They never learn... Blood jumped to one side behind the group finding more coming,he started to move back seeing hundreds of them circled around,all of them with different weapons. Blood stood looking around quickly deflecting shots of guns with his tail,dodging knives,and trying to grab and throw razors,all at the same time. After an hour Blood was getting very tired,half of the group had been killed. He stood panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:57 am

Xorn was turning a corner when she slammed into two familiar humans. It was X and Keller. "Listen I don't know what you guys are doing but we can't stay here. There are at least fifty well armed humans coming fast from where you just came from, and Blood is back." Xorn takes off in the opposite direction of the humans, but quickly turns back as she catches a whiff of Blood where the humans' are. X doesn't question as she reads Xorn's mind.
Xorn,X, and Keller find themselves in a large clearing where X-Blood is fighting many humans. He's not doing so well. He's panting hard and has only killed a little over half the humans that originally attacked him. Xorn and X finish the job for him though as Keller stands and watches from a distance. Xorn walks over to Blood and sits down beside him.
"Ew, since when did you get too old for killing you oldie! I mean look at those hideosly obvios wrinkles!" Xorn laughs and soi does Blood, but then she krinkles her muzzle, "But will it kill ya to Bathe once in a while?!"
X walks over and sits down whith ththe 2 wolves and fills Blood in on everything that's happend.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:29 am

"Hm...I'm not that old....I ran all the way here,I'm just.....out of my game, soon enough I'll be my old self again." He smiled and looked at Xorn. "Though...I do look a lot different as you've noticed....it's just all these scars and one blind eye making me look old." He sighed and laid down.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:11 am

Xiax....Xiax.... He pads back and forth worried for his friend. He sighs still walking back and forth in anger,and happy he at least tried to save Xiax. "I hope the rest of the pack come by...just in case...." He gets up on the barrel again looking in then gets down on the ground pacing back and forth and getting back on the barrel,doing this repetitively for a while,soon after he stops then starts to do it again.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:51 am

"What to do,what to do..." He kept saying as he was pacing back and forth. He'd finally made up his mind in order to save Xiax. He ran off trying to find a close scent of a pack member. Only ones close enough were Xorn,X,and Blood. "Blood? He's back? Eh...." He runs off towards the city's outskirts at least 20 miles away from the rescue facility. Running up to them he's panting and jumps excitingly trying to get them to follow as he is out of breath from running. "C-come on..Xiax..Trouble..Hurry!" He turns and bolts off in the direction of the facility.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 am

X playfully bumps Xorn on the back. "Really? He just came back from who knows where and your already insulting him?" She smiles and nods her hello to Blood. "Long time no see, my friend. So where you been all this time?"

She spun around as she herd aproching footfalls from down the ally. "What the-? Assassin?" He gasped sevral words, but all X had to hear was Xiax, and she was racing down the street after her packmate.

(That's a pretty Epic pic Btw Assassin! Wink)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 am

Walking amongst people in the city I found many things peculiar,one people were scrambling in a fashion they usually would never do,two there were screams,three cops were crying.

-----------

XII looked throughout the crowds of people seeing them all going one way or the other,he walked to the way that people were running from. He didn't find anything but got a glimpse of a wolf running through crowds,he turned around to follow and found out where the wolf was going,later to find two other wolves run past and following the first. He went and followed the wolves to the rescue facility.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:13 am

He ran and they finally made it to the facility.He got up on the barrel and put his paw on the window,as he started to push it he saw a tigers reflection on the window. He looked behind,disreguarding it and continued opening the window. He allowed X to go in first,as he jumped off the barrel to now find the tiger had dissappeared. Where'd he.... he went to the front of the building finding the tiger in the building talking to the humans. "Is he....helping us?" He whispered to himself as he had transformed human and walked in the building.

(Thanks for the comment X ^-^)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:07 am

X transformed back into a human and stood up next to Assassin. "Soo... What's happining right now? Where's Xiax?" She said as she eyed the Tiger in front of her.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am

He looked at X then at the tiger,and whispers to X. "Don't worry about him,he's helping us.....I think...Just walk through the double doors over there." He points towards the doors to the left. "We'll keep the humans distracted." Assassin turns around looking up at the tiger then to the humans at the desk and smiles.
"You're the same kid....why are you still poking around here?"
Poking? You gotta be kidding me are we in the 70's? Well with that get-up she's wearing.....
"Excuse me! What do you think you're looking at!?" Assassin shakes his head getting out of his daze not noticing where he was staring,and notices the lady turns around back facing him looking back to him sternly and blushing a bit.
"Uhhh.....N-nothing...." Assassin quickly looks down,covering his mouth with his arm parshially laughing and pretending to cough while looking up at the tiger as the tiger looks down to Assassin.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:18 am

X shrugged and strode over to the doubble doors, glancing around the room with a courious stare.
The sent of Xiax is deffinetly strong here.. She though as she rounded the corner.

Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:53 pm

He sighed. This is taking too long.... he thought to himself as he looked towards the doubled doors. He puts his hands behind his back looking towards the humans feeling now his power is running low,due to being at the facility for so long,and without any food. He felt he was changing back into a wolf,only fiercer. He stumbled backwards as he tried to fight it. Falling over backwards rolling once,he'd transformed. The humans stared grabbing dart guns starting to fire.
"Eh....." He rolled over rubbing his head with his paw and his instincts kicking in,he bolts for the humans.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:14 pm

(OK Quick question! What am I looking for here? DO you want me to make up something or are you gonna tell me what happend to Xiax? Cuz i am clue-less. XD)

X stopped, hearing noises coming from behind the doors. "Damn it Assassin.." She tured, about to go help, when she remembered why she was here.

(Why she would forget about Xiax, I have no idea. I just don't know what to type DX)
Back to top Go down
Sparrow
Sparrow

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:43 am

He grabs Assassin by the scruff of the neck,after he'd been shot with a dart seeing he was limp. A couple darts had gone through XII and on his paws while he was trying to dodge them,but the darts haden't taken effect quite yet. He takes one of the darts out of Assassin and throws it at one of the humans.
"Now you,tell me where you put the wolf."
"G-g-go through the doubled doors and head right,then go through the other doubled doors,take a left keep going straight head into the...first second....uh second door you see on the right...." XII found the human hesitant,seeing they must've had some trap.
"Thank you." He throws another dart,hitting the other human,then walks through the doubled doors still holding Assassin.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 am

(Well when you had pillaged through Keller's house Xiax had followed in(Being bored and....well being Xiax),and had been shot by the women after she took the gun away from her husband,Assassin (O0O me XD) came in after hearing the gun shot seeing Xiax at the bottom of the stairs (Seems he was at the top before) Locking the two humans into a room with the door locked with a demonic lock,Assassin turned human,called the animal rescue they came took Xiax,Assassin followed behind the truck stayed for many days and nights without food at the facility,finally figured to go find help,smelt the scent of you,Blood,and Xorn I believe (don't remember) and Keller for help and brought you to the facility,and the humans had tried to save Xiax but he seemed motionless before Assassin made the decission to find you,so Xiax now is in a cage somewhere in the facility. O-o Hope that helped

~-Assassin-~)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:30 am

(>.< Err.. Ok now I feel stupid.)
X saw Xll come through the doubble doors holding Assassin, "Oh. OK then." She tured and followed Xiax's sent. Through the hallways, the path twisting and turning throughout the facilty. Finally they came to a large room, and a cage with Xiax lying inside.
"Oh shit." She gasped as she saw his motionlass body. She was on the cage in seconds, pulling it apart and staring down at her mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new world   A new world - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new world
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next