Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Autumn Twilight Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Autumn Twilight Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Autumn Twilight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:33 pm

The lone wolf pads through the forest crunching the autumn leaves. A simple chipmunk running from tree to tree would send Tanis into ultimate alert mode. Latly his scenced have been telling him that something bad was about to happen so he has been on alert all over pack territory. All of a sudden a black object appears on the horizon just outside the forest, and immediatly the wolf starts to stalk the wolf. About 20 yards after the object enters the forest, Tanis is on it. He pounces on him, and grabs hold of his neck. The puny wolf is at mercy to the massive wolf. After moments of consideration, Tanis releases the wolf. What trouble could this wolf bring, X will deal with him. Tanis sighs and Continue's to pad away. Not as parinoid as before.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Slice stood on a cliff with his chin all high and mighty.

He looked down and saw Tanis walking away.

Tanis! Slice cursed under his breath.

Slice leaped 50 metres above ground and landed only a meter away from Tanis.

Slice huffed and turned into blue flames.

Tanis what were you doing?

Tanis looks at Slice with confusion in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 pm

"What? Who are you? But wait! How do you know my name?!" The wolf growled, narrowing his eyes and taking a step forward. Tanis stared at the wolf, not scencing anything familiar about this wolf. But he wasn't about to turn and leave. What if this wolf knows about my past!" He still was in his defence pose, still warning the wolf not to come closer.
"C'mon! Explain yourself!" Tanis snarled impatiently.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:10 pm

X lay on the ground a few miles from camp, eyes closed and compleatly relaxed. Suddenly, she felt a burst of power a little into the distance.
Frustrated, she rose onto her feet. She began to run, and was there within seconds.
She apeared in front of the strange wolf, eyes closed and face flushed with exasperation. "Listen here wolf. I'm really pissed off right now. And i'm so not in the mood to deal with this. Maybe we could just make it quick? You know? A quick exchange of words? I'll kill you if i have to? Sound plausable?"
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:56 pm

I'm Slice. And from the look of your...face, I most certainly cannot read minds. Though this wolf can.

Slice pointed his nose towards X. She walked a bit closer and clenched her paw in the dirt.

Slice took a step back and said :

clearly, Tanis and I did not do anything to harm you or annoy you in any way but I always love easy kills.

Slice took another step back , gave an evil grin and jumped 1 metre over X and erupting into blue flames.

Slice appeared 2 meters behind X and clawed his paws in the dirt. Then he took a massive leap and stabbed his paw into X's back.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:04 am

Once Tanis saw Slice pounce on X, Tanis pounced. He yanked Slive of X's back and threw him to the ground, putting Slice on his back, defencless. "This is the last time I'm gonna ask you! How. Do. You. Know. My. Name?!" He snarled, putting his Muzzle inches from the other wolfs.
"I could crush you! And I'm pretty sure X wants a peice of you too!" He barked, looking over his shoulder to see X getting up, with the most ferosious look Tanis had ever seen. "And I don't think that X is gonna wait long for a response." He grinned demonicly.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:25 am

Lucky Guess?

Slice grinned so big that his mouth streched from one side to the other.

Then, he erupted into flames.

Tanis fell to the ground and looked around furiously.

X was at a pre-pouncing position and turning her neck.

Then Flames overthrew the outer lining of the woods and started to close in.

X caught a glimps of a wolf like creature on fire, riding the fire.

It was Slice.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:32 am

X stood and sat down, scraching her ear, an amused smile on her face. "No seriously. I'd really apreciate avioding a fight right now. Soo, like, wtf do you want?" She mumbled out of sheer boredom.
She knew he was coming for her, but she simply sat there.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:45 am

The fire roared and calmed down. Then Slice walked out into the clearing once again.

It's not what I want from you, but from him. I have been assigned to look after Tanis as I am his gaurdian but he does not know...until now.

Tanis looked confused at Slice.

I've been observing him and i could say that he is well but he has alot more potential.

Slice looked at Tanis,

If it's fine with you I want to train you.

Then a glance at X,

You could come with us if you want. It will be a long journey. We have to train in extreme cold climates and extreme heated climates; so what do you say?
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:21 am

The wolf eased his glare, as it turned into a look of confusion. The did not look like a trainer, let alone a gaurdian!
"I don't need a gardian! But I am rather interested in what you have to offer." He looked at X, but she was not looking at him. "Alright, I'll go with you, but you have to tell me more about my past if you truly have been watching me." He said. He wondered what Slice had meant by when said he had been assigned to Tanis. Tania also wondered if X was wondering the same thing.
"Tell me more about this training thing, what exactly are you training me for?" Tanis questioned. He glanced at X, wondering if she had made up her mind.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 10:43 am

Slice looked at X then at Tanis. They both wanted answers.

This is what I can tell you from your past. You have had many guardians: your mom, that strange owl u met a a couple months ago, and that wolf u tackled earlier. All of them ,dead. Only because your a really strong wolf and a great but evil power wants you to join their side. I'm Slice, senior guardian of wolves and werecraft.I was assigned to you only a couple months ago but I still know alot about you. It may scare you but the only way for you to survive is if I train you. But I can't start unless you tell me your powers, I've never seen you use them. So...tell me
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:14 am

He eyed the strange wolf from his ears to his paws. Tanis didn't remember anything or anyone of what he just said. What owl? What wolf? What mother? Tanis couldn't understand, so for now if he wanted to learn more he had to follow directions.
"I don't have many powers, obviously I'm awefully large, and I have an unusual amount of strength. I'm slow, and have poor reactions. I have a Beast and human form. I do not fear death. And that's it. So what is so special about me?" He questions. Slice sighs and shakes his head. "And what about my training? Why do I have to train, why do I Have to survive?" The wolf took another step closer.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:15 am

X closed her eyes, thinking. "I suppose I will join you." She walked toward the wolf. "But I don't fully trust you yet, so don't be smart mouthing me as if you're my superior, understand?" She turned to look at her packmate.
"And Tanis," She morphed into a cat, "If you're a good friend of mind you'd know that I do this alot." She smiled, and with the flash of fur she was on Tanis' back. "This is your 'journey', therefore you otta be the one doing all the walking!" She let out a small laugh.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:46 am

All these creatures you have not met and won`t. And i`m not supposed to be telling you all this but I am. There is a great force out for the strong new¸generation.

Slice looked at X and guffawed,Great I`m glad your coming and of course I dont think myself as a superior to you. That would be wrong

Slice let out a howl and the wolves started into the woods. into darkness. and maybe into death itself.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 am

Assassin looking as a mysterious "demonic" creature trots through the trees in the darkness, a red aura all around him. Darkness filled through him, his headband off his face, so he's invisible, only thing seen is the aura around him glowing, that can be seen miles and miles away from any direction.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Slice and the pack walked farther into the woods getting darker. They came across a lining in the shape of a beast. Slice raised one eyebrow.

Last edited by Slice on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 am

He sighed, and looked up. "Your pathetic. It's just Assassin. " He padded in front of the demonic Beast, he eyed the wolf from up to down. "Assassin. How's your after dark 'stroll' going, find any intruders?" He questioned, as Assassin shook his head, eyeing the mysterious wolf suspiciously.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Slice stood there waiting for the wolf to become visible. Tanis was all calm and just sat down while X looked as if she was thinking about something.

Who are you?

Last edited by Slice on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:18 am

He summoned his headband becoming visible, and not looking demonic anymore or not as much as he did. "All's well Tanis..." He sighs watching the other wolf stare at him, as Assassin begins to growl towards him. (I can read minds but if you don't want me to I won't) He watched as the wolf ran off, then looked at Tanis as he stopped growling, and shrugged partially being the same size as Tanis. "What are you guys up to anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:04 am

(I don't mind you can read my mind)

He sighed, and stared at the familiar wolf. "Apperantly I'm special, and the Dark forces are after me. Also I have to train in extreme conditions so I don't die, and that other wolf, is my gaurdian" Tanis said dryly. Assassin nods his head to that.
They all started to walk towards Slice, slowly, and silently. When they reached Slice he looked very unhappy at Assassin. "Would you like to come with us on our Jouney?" Slice's face turned into such a sour expression it made Tanis laugh. Tanis knew Slice didn't trust Assassin. "What do you say?"He said with a more seriou8s look on his face.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:19 am

Uhhh ...

Slice looked scared at "Assasin". He felt small and weak around him.

i dont think he wants to come Tanis
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 8:26 am

"I'd be delighted to come, Tanis." He smiled a great smile towards all three, then watched as they started to walk along again. Assassin still in the trees now invisible again.
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:04 am

As they walked, Chaos sulked.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 am

X, stil on Tanis' back in cat form, smiled at Assassin. "Hey Assassin" She turned her head to look at Chaos. "So, um.. Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:03 am

He smiled back at X then jumped out of the trees next to Chaos summoning his headband being visible again. He smiled an evil smile and said slyly, "Yes...where are we going."
Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:58 am

Chaos twicthed and looked at X.

Umm we have to find the cold rock. It's a large boulder that leads to different dimensions that have temperature that can freeze your heart. But don't worry I can control our heat with my fire.

He faced forward not looking at Assassin but he somehow knew he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:15 am

She patted Tanis on the back, "Welp, let's go Tanis." She curled up and closed her eyes, smiling. "We gotta make sure we get to this 'cold rock.'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Autumn Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autumn Twilight   Autumn Twilight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn Twilight
Page 1 of 1