Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven - Page 6 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven - Page 6 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

The Unforgiven - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 2:06 pm

He scanned the room X, not seeing anything. He was rather calm on the outside, but on the inside, he was bursting with anger. The anthros placed him in a tall cage, with spikes all around the inside. All eyes were on him, all of the visous, angry eyes. He wanted to kill all of them, but he was holding it down, waiting for the perfect moment. His eyes strayed to the hooded figures, they were not of human nor wolf. They had an eerie aura as well. The room hushed as a tall slender, cold looking female Anthro walked in the room. She glared at him, and be glared right back. She had murdered his mate."Do you, Tanis object to any of the following. A murder of three allie wolf packs, and the murder of two large were-wolf packs?" She said harshly. Her eyes were a peircing black, and her aged face made her look even more visous. The room waited, and Tanis could
see everyone look at him with excitment. They were excited he was going to die. "No." A seris of gasps swept the room. And a smile spread across the judges face.
"Very well. Tanis, now that your crimes that you commited have been determind, there is only one punishment in order. Death!" The entire court room cheered, other that the hooded figures. She snapped her fingers, and four anthros came and released him from his cage. Two grabbed each arm, and took him into a smaller room. Now only a few people came to watch. It was the anthros from his cell, the inquisiter, the hooded figures, a random cat, and Xiax. The inquisiter stood up as the anthros placed Tanis on his knees in front of Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:09 pm

(Call me Silent, he's half and half right now of Silent and Xiax. Also, he's half remembering and half forgetting, "Xiax" half doesn't know Tanis but the Silent side does.So right now Silent/Xiax doesn't know who you are.)

He stared down at the wolf, and looked around at the others around them. He'd had impossible conflicting feelings. Anger, happiness, and sympathy. Unknown of the feelings he'd had, unmistakable confusion running through his head. He got a pain in his head as if a hammer was smashed into it, more severe, having him keel over growling. The pain overtaking him, he'd swung his large paw, as he'd become his beast form. The Anthros controlling him, and his emotions going out of control. He grabbed the wolf by the neck, smashing him to the wall, slicing slightly into his neck,though he was also trying to hold back. Two of the five antidotes had fallen to the ground. He went and grabbed the one antidote he could find,then threw the wolf into the wall,having him break through it from the impact. Silent fell to the ground, as he felt the same pain, as it became worse. He brought his paws to his head while panting to the pain. "Get....out...of..my.....head!" He yelled. The same third commanding anthro came up behind, taking out a needle, injecting Silent with some kind of green liquid. Silent began to act as he would, if he didn't have the Xiax half of him, now more of a dark expression spread across his face. A menacing murderous vibe was surrounding the room. "His other half should be gone now...." said the Anthro. "No interruptions from Xiax any longer...he's now no longer gonna save anyone. Silent, now isn't going to be easy on you...." The Anthro looked to the right at another Anthro. "Go delete the information of Silent's other half off the computer files...burn only the paperwork that say Xiax...leave the rest..." Silent began to get up as he had no emotion whatsoever, just the silent strong vibe...staring into the wolf's soul.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:57 am

X watched Silent as he rose and stared at Tanis. She couldn't watch this anymore.
With a hiss she leaped from the hooded figures arm's and ran ran toward Silent, jumping onto his head and slashed at his eyes. She didn't want to hurt him, but she knew she had to stop this.
She didn't dare return to her normal form. That would just make the Anthros hate her even more.
She was just about to claw at his eyes again, when she froze. Literally firoze. She couldn't move. Not at all.
The hooded figure in the green was staring at her, its slitted eyes puzzled but feirce. Was it doing this? It came over to her and picked her up once more. "I do apologise, my cats arn't usuallly like this." It smiled, the shine of it's teeth apearing from the darkness of it's hood. Its' voice was cold, and X felt a shiver go down her spine. What was with this thing?
Once it had her it backed off, it's eyes gleaming with amusment as it watched Tanis in the cage.
God. What now? This creature won't let me go. And Tanis is going to die.. And Sielnt..
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:04 pm

(Sorry I just want to keep calling you Xiax)

He sighed as he realized Xiax was gone, and only Silent remained. This was it. It was over. Tanis was going to die. Then he thought about the family he had, his mate his pups, his friends, his allies. They were all dead. Would they really want me to die like this? Defencless, and not fighting back? Tanis ripped free of the anthros holding him, and threw a surprised Silent to the ground. Everyone had been caught off guard. He pounced on the hooded figures next, clawing and biting them. Suddenly the hood fell off, and revealed a human looking man with cat features. The cat that was in it's arms leaped away from it and started attacking the Anthros. But even after the dreadful sight, he kept attacking them. Then an unmovable force held him and the cat. It was the cat men. They were mages, and were holding him back. "Do it now Silent!" It urged. Tanis was staring, eyes burning at Silent. "What's it gonna be, Silent?" Tanis said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:48 am

(I wuz gonna make them warlocks with cat like eyes and really sharp weird pointy teeth. Evil little things XD Sorry um.. but cat people kind of scare me. I don't really like half-things. Like half cats or Anthors for that matter. I think it looks unnatural. Werewolves i can stand tho. Yeah a phobia that makes no sense. END OF RANT)

X was still in cat form, standing on a bleeding Anthro. Her eyes flickered over to the frozen Tanis, and then to Silent. She let out a hiss, her fur brissling.
She changed shape, first into a panther, then a bear. She just kept flipping forms, on and on, and endless amount of animals, creatures and humans, but no matter what she morphed into she couldn't break free. She reverted to her wolf form, not caring who saw her anymore.
She found herslef staring at the green hooded figure angrly. Without realizing it she was shooting thoughts at him. Angry and pissed off thoughts.
What the hell is wrong with you? Let him go! Let him go! You can't let this happen you.. you..
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:48 am

(It's alright. Yeah I'm not sure what to put in lol so I'll wing it a bit.)

Confused as to what to do, he walked towards Tanis and X, the one Anthro holding them both. Silent brought his arm back, as he growled, forming his hand into a claw, as he stared with hatred mostly towards the Anthro then bringing his arm quickly through Tanis, then through the Anthro, making them all fall back. He looked down at the three, as an Anthro walked up from behind. The Anthro pet Silent at the head (Silent now on all fours btw). "Good job Silent..." The Anthro said, now petting one of Silent's huge soft ears, Silent bending his ears back as the Anthro did so, almost a content expression on Silent's face formed. A slim, young female Anthro, one of the commanding Anthros, Silent's eyes began to shine as she walked in front of Silent, kneeling down and petting his neck like a domestic dogs owner would. Silent looked towards X, giving a reassuring look on his face as if he'd planned it all along,his claws not killing Tanis but the Anthro who was behind,only to stun Tanis for a certain amount of time, as the female Anthro was hugging him around his neck. Now, Silent was given a meat bone, as now Silent is silent being a normal "Dire" wolf, he looked to the Anthros, and followed them, as he gnawed at the meat bone in his mouth. "Go get rid of X, put her in the jail cell,we have questions for her...and bury the other one.." an Anthro called.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:34 pm

(Ya I don't know what to write either! O my gosh!!)

Tanis fell to the ground abruptly, not knowing what was going on. The blow stung,
but didn't kill him. He hit the ground hard, losing all sence of direction. He herd an exchange of words, but He could not decipher them. Tanis was paralyzed and couldn't move. He felt himself being lifted, and carried away. He was gently placed on the ground. He felt the fresh air on his face, and then he was shaken awake. "W-What's going on?!" He growled. He saw Silent, and he put his paw to his lips. Tanis nodded, and stood up. They snuck back into the building, but Silent took the lead as He enterered a meeting room. "Is he burried already?" Tanis asumed that Silent nodded. They continued having a conversation when Silent walked out. "Wheres X?" He said hoarsly but silently. They came to a small, dark, room much like the one Tanis was in. They turned on the light, and were immediatly cornered. They were dozens of Anthros, and more were coming in. The hooded figure had X in his hands, a knife pressed to her throat. "I knew we couldn't trust you!" The female Anthro scowled.

(Im watching robo cop right now!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:49 pm

Silent unknown of what's going on, now slowly progressing to having the absent mind of a domestic dog, the slim pretty Anthro whistled, Silent running up, her attaching a spiked collar around Silent's neck, and walked him along behind X. The Anthro kept whistling and clicking her tongue to give Silent directions, to direct X to the cell. Once they got to the jail cell, Silent pushed X in then went to the side and sat down looking to the female Anthro, a partial smile on his face. The Anthro had shut, and locked the doors, giving Silent a meat bone. Silent while gnawing on the bone, looked up at the Anthro and nuzzled her as they walked off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 am

X sat in the cell, her face clam and collected. She wasn't going to give them any information. Well, she was going to try. She'd never really been intarageted before, so it was a first. A big first. And she hoped she wouldn't be killed.
She watched as Silent chewed on his bone. Something's wrong with him.. he's acting.. dog like. She thought. Hey Silent. She sent him a thought message, Are you feeling ok?
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:56 am

Silent perked his ears up, hearing a voice in his head that wasn't his own. He looked around, sniffing about, sneaking away, and leaving the Anthros side and went back to the jail cells. The bone partially in his mouth, he looked at X tilting his head and wagging his tail. "Was it you?" he asked, his voice sounding different then previously. He looked cautiously behind, then back at X. "I'm really not suppose to talk to a prisoner, but the Anthros don't understand I word I say." He shrugged. "Doesn't matter." He suddenly went into alert mode, perking his ears up, moving them in different directions, hearing paw pads on the floor. He started growling, crouching down beginning to walk, stalking, following the noise down a hallway. He began barking, then started running after them, running past the jail cells. It was quiet for a while, until suddenly a yelp was heard around the corner. "You little ass...you ran off.." the female Anthro from before, called out, her carrying Silent in her arms, limp, and a cat on their shoulder as it hissed staring down at Silent. The Anthro walking closer to the jail cells, holding out Silent closer to the bars of the cell, then looked at X. "This will happen to you soon enough..." She sighed. "Suppose I was lucky enough to have Silent attracted to me hm? Though...he was stupid enough to go after one of our cats...It's a shame really..." she said hoarsely.

Two wolves walked amongst the halls, catching a scent of familiar scents, they heard banging, then "You little ass" when they came up. "We gotta hurry, we need to find Silent..." one whispered, a male. "I know...we gotta fix everything. How can we-" The female said, being cut off. "-Shh...I hear something.." They listened intently to the female Anthros rant, then as soon as she walked off they ran in by the jail cells, seeing X. "What's happened?" the male asked. "...Arsin.." Arsin looked at the female beside him. "What Syn?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:05 am

Lone had ran off following the scents of Silent and X. Confused as to why they had gone into a large building, curious he walked in through the basement window. The sounds of Anthros talking, and walking made him cringe. He couldn't ignore the feeling something was wrong.

Walking through the halls, trying to be unseen walked past a couple jail cells, then went off around a corner hearing the sounds of more Anthros. "What are we gonna do now...he's dead we can't do what we need to do..." an Anthro called. "Nonsense...we can still go through this without him,besides he's out of the way along with his mate..." Lone wasn't sure what they were talking about, but he peered in, looking through a crack through the door, seeing a lifeless body and the scent of Silent and blood lingered. He can't be...dead...
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:15 am

Assassin on all fours, feeling uneasy about himself. Waking up in a cage in a dark room. He broke open the cage, easily getting out to fine a bunch of Anthros around, bones surrounded the floor. He growled going after an Anthro, one injecting him with the green liquid. "You mustn't act that way Slayer...you're bound to do our bidding...go to the jail cells and take out anything living there. You will get a surprise once you've done what we ask." Assassin grunted and smiled wickedly. He went and walked off, bounding for the jail cell.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 1:42 pm

X stared at the two wolves in front of her. Were these two Arsin and Syn? The ones the U.K.R Pack had mentioned? Meaning... they were her.. pups?
Her eyes lit up with couriosity. Could it really be them? She wondered.
She didn't really have time to ponder. "Hey, I realize you two are trying to have a conversaton at the moment. But. As you can see i'm in a cell. And if i've read your thoughts correctly then I assume you plan on getting me out, yes?"
The wolves looked at her with dumbfounded expressoins.
"Well?" She asked, tail twitching. "Their's two of you. You both look quite strong. Howeaver, these bars are made of a powerful substance. They won't simply just break off. But seeing as i've been in here a while, i've devised an escape route." SHe flashed them a smile. "It will be easy to carry out now that you're here. See, these bars might be unbreakable, but the walls surrounding them are not. I've already begun to ran the one to your right. Its beinning to crumble. Now all you have to do is ram it from that side. I'll do the same, and if i'm right, the wall should come crashing down"
They were still just standing there, staring at her. She let out a sigh. 'Forgive me. Being alone for so long really gets to you. After a while you need someone besides yourself to speak to."
X nodded. "Let's get on with it shall we? You know, before I get turned into a pet dog."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:32 pm

The two looked at each other, then to X. "Fine...just as long as we find Silent." Arsin said. "We were ordered to look for him, and the U.K.R told us to come here first..." Syn finished. Arsin and Syn started to move back towards the other wall, all wolves charging for the wall at the other side, breaking a large hole. Arsin suddenly looked to the right, where a rather large dire was running up. The dire having one missing eye, a scar on his chest, and a bunch of blood stained on his fur coat. Arsin grabbed hold of the large wolf's neck, flipping around, making the wolf fall down to the ground. Arsin lifted his head, as he heard Anthros, then he quickly brought his attention to the large wolf he was on top of, as the dire was getting up. Arsin jumped off, looking to Syn and X. "You two go out...I'll hold them off as much as I can. I'll catch up." Syn nodded, then both Arsin and Syn looked at X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:13 am

"Very well. But we're going to have to come back for Silent." She flashed a smile, then turned around with Syn at her side. "Just don't die. Ok?"
With that she followed Syn out the hole in the building.
Once they were a bit farther away from the building, X spoke. "So Syn.. where'd you and Arsin meet?" She wanted to try and dig up some informatoin.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 am

Arsin quickly grabbed the Dire's neck once more, waiting for the Anthros then flung him towards the group of Anthros. He launched himself over them, an Anthro grabbing him cutting part of his ear, then taking out a needle. He flipped backwards, not noticing the needle, he then hit his back hard into the Anthro making them fall back. An Anthro hitting his front right leg hard, the Dire grabbing hold of his hind legs with his large maw, gnawing on them. Arsin logged his hind legs down the Dire's throat, then kicked back making the Dire fall back towards the wall. Arsin jumped down, from a shelf grabbing an Anthros neck biting down hard, then threw them to the other Anthros. All of them hitting into the wall, as if dominoes they were all bunched up. Arsin grabbed pipe, running with it bringing it through all the Anthros, then bent the pipes ends on both sides.

"Where did me and Arsin meet?" Syn questioned, being curious. "I don't see what that has to do with anything...but alright." She looked at X and then stared down at the ground trying to remember. "We'd been taken to a dark sinister part of the woods...I suppose the U.K.R was testing us. I'm not sure what they were testing...They told me beforehand, with a blindfold on me that I was safe." She sighed. "We were brought to the dark parts of the woods, both of us in different locations. We didn't know each other, of course at that point. I was kinda nervous at first, but something came over me....like I changed..allowing me to feel unafraid. I'm not sure what it was. I'd walked aimlessly around, looking for some light. I heard movement in some bushes, unknown of what it was I told it to back off. As the figure had become clearer,I noticed it had been another wolf...We worked well together to find our way out, I suppose the U.K.R was testing us on trust, and our capabilities of working with others." She smiled. "I suppose they passed us, if we had been able to join them..." Syn moved her ears towards paw pads walking up, she turned her head and saw Arsin limping forward,blood dripping off his face and out of his mouth. "Arsin!" she yelled as she ran up to him, nuzzling him. "You're alive!" she exclaimed. "Yeah..but we can't stay here...there's more Anthros coming, but I'm sure if we sneak ourselves back in as all the other Anthros come out, and lock everything, we'd have less Anthros to worry about in the building. Coming out, and surviving the group outside is the hard thing...perhaps if we sneak out the back..Anyways we'll know when the time comes..We better move."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:57 am

"You can do that, but we'llhave to do it right now. There all heading back." Tanis eyed the U.K.R packs suspiciosly. "These are U.K.R wolves? What are they doing here?" But he didn't need an answer, he already knew. They sprinted back to the building as fast as possible. They could already see many Anthros retiring to the building. They gfot inside and started locking the doorsand windows."I have to leave you now. If and when tey find out I'm still alive, they'll kill me and my acomplicies." He ran off down the hall locking as many windows and doors as possible.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 5:53 am

X watched Tanis run off. She sighed. "Ok. Now we find Silent." She closed her eyes and searched for his presence. "He's around here somewhere. But I can't seem to get a compleate lock on him.. Something is.. Wait. I think I got something." They were aproching a fork in the hallway. "I can't find his direct locatoin, but I can give us aproximete directions." She closed her eyes again, then opened them with a flash. "Turn left." She said aloud.
They began to navigate their way through the building. X continously shouted directions. "Left. Right. Right. Left. No, go strait this time."
But after a while they came to a four way cross. She tried to foucs in on Silent, but nothing was working. "That's it. I can't do anymore. Something's offically blocked the signal." She looked down through all of the halls. "But he's close, I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 pm

As they walked through the halls, Arsin stopped suddenly as Syn and X continued. He lifted his head high, scanning sounds with his ears as he moved them. Syn looked back. "What is it Arsin?" Arsin looked at both of them remembering. "Back at the jail cells...there's a hidden doorway, he's there. I'm sure." He pawed at the floor, then brought his head down to the floor hearing for a sound. Hearing talk of Silent, he turned around to the left, occaisanally, stopping to hear for sounds. Finally, making it to the cells, he sniffed around for the doorway. He'd found it, then started pawing at it, then started walking backwards and ran into the door, breaking it down seeing Anthros around Silent's body. He growled, standing there and ran in grabbing hold of an Anthro and threw them into another group of Anthros. Quickly for a second he looked at Silent as he laid on the table unresponsive. Syn and Arsin started fighting next to each other, Arsin being grabbed by his leg, and bit by his neck. Arsin went partially limp, but quickly bit at the Anthros face, making him hit into the floor hard. Syn looked to Arsin, quickly going to him helping him up. "Arsin...you're in no condition to fight..." Arsin growled. "I'll fight till I die Syn..even if I die in this hell hole, I'll know I died helping save Silent. You and X go, take Silent and save him...Don't look back, if I die you keep X and Silent safe." Arsin got up, and started running in for the Anthros while limping.

Syn looked at X. "We gotta get out of here, I trust Arsin can handle it." Syn ran over to Silent's body, picking him up on her back, as X took the other half of his body on her back. Syn looked back at Arsin, who now was in his beast form taking down the Anthros as Syn and X started running out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:12 pm

X grunted under the weight of Silent as they ran back through the halls. "How much muscle does this guy have on him?" She wined. "Does he like, work out or something?" She snorted with annoyance, " It doesn't really matter though. I can carry him myself. It'll speed this up." She smiled, then morphed into a tiger, pulling away from Syn with Silet on her back.
"Now pick up the pace." She growled and spead down the hall toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Syn rolled her eyes, morphing into a cheetah. She ran ahead, snow started coming down fast as a snow storm started outside. As they got outside, noticing the snow, Syn's fur began to glow. "I'll lead us to a cave for safety, just follow me by my light!" She yelled out behind towards X. Heading up close to a cave, she stopped waiting for X. "Here.." They both went in, setting Silent down. Syn morphed into a polar bear, curling next to Silent keeping him warm.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:08 am

X's eyes regareded Syn as she lay next to Silent in the form of a polar bear. Her lips curved into a small smile, "Were you born a shape-shifter?" She asked this because most shape-shifters were born, but some gained powers from other beings as they grew up.
She wondered how Syn became one. If what the Anthro said was really true.. and if her pups were really alive, had this come from her? Was this power inharrited?
A pang of sorrow struck her. Were her pups growing up without her? What kind of mother was she if she wasn't there for them?
But as she watched Syn, and thought of Arsin, she realized they were doing ok without her. They'd grown up. And if they really were her blood, then they'd be ok. Because she'd hade the same past. She'd gone through the same thing, she'd had to grow up by herself. And if they're as strong as I remember them to be, they would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:53 am

Syn's muzzle being laid down close to Silent, she looked up at X. "I suppose I was born with it..though...I don't know who my parents were...or are. I can't say that I remember them." She sighed. "I'd give anything to know who my parents are." Syn lifted her head, as she heard running paw pads in the snow covered ground. She looked to the mouth of the cave, seeing a silhouette of a wolf, limping into the cave. Syn gave a sigh of relief, and smiled when she saw it was Arsin.

Arsin squinted, to see clearer from being out in the lightness of the snow. He shook his pelt, ridding of the snow on his fur. He looked to X, nodded then to Syn and also nodded. "How is he..." he said panting under his breath. He limped closer, blood poring off his pelt. "He hasn't woken up yet Arsin..." Syn replied. "He's hurt badly..." Arsin sighed, getting closer nuzzling Silent while whimpering. Arsin sat up looking down at Silent mournfully. "Is there anything we can do..." Arsin said softly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:36 am

"Believe me, if there was something I could do it would have already been done." She wined, her eyes moving over Arsin and Silent. "You're both hurt badly. And if we don't do something there's a chance that.." Her words trailed off.

( I dono what to post next)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:57 am

Syn looked at X shaking her head with a sad expression on her face. Her ears went down as she looked down at Silent. Syn put a paw on Silent's shoulder, her eyes shut tight,a lone tear fell from her eyes. Arsin as well put his paw on Silent, both their paws began to glow, Syn's blue, Arsin's red. They both mumbled a spell, almost whispering it.

Arsin and Syn opened their eyes, looking at each other then to X. "...It's all we can do." They both looked down at Silent mournfully. Arsin sighed, limping to the mouth of the cave sitting down, looking out at the storm.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 pm

X watched as the two wolves did their best to heal Silent. "Even if it's not much. He's in better condition now. It helped." She turned toward Arsin. "What about you? Are you alright?" Her eyes flicked over his wounds. "Nothing fatal I hope."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:52 pm

Arsin sighed, "I'm fine..." though not completely sure if he was. He looked out on the storm, as his fur flowed through the winds movements, and catch the snow flying by. His silhouette shone, moving his head looking to the left, then right. The blood still dripped off his pelt, as he sat there, then suddenly his body started to sway back and forth. He fell down to the ground laying on his side.

Syn was falling asleep, until she had heard a thud. Her sleepy eyes opened, then widened quickly as she saw Arsin was laying there, "Arsin!" She looked down at Silent, quickly she transformed to her original wolf form and ran to Arsin's side, pushing him with her muzzle. You better have fainted... she thought. "Arsin..." she started pawing at Arsin, and nervously licking his face hoping to wake him up. "Arsin....wake up!..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 pm

X's eyes widened and she moved over to where Syn was nudging Arsin. She bent down and sniffed his body, pricking her ears. "He's fainted from blood loss. If we don't patch op those wounds soon, he may die."
Her eyes flickered over to Syn. "Any ideas what we could patch him up with?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 7:50 am

Syn looked partially worried when she looked at X. "I don't know...the only thing outside is snow and Anthros...he must have used a lot of strength trying to help heal Silent...Along with the fact of blood loss." Syn grabbed Arsin by the neck with her maw, dragging him ever so slightly back towards where Silent lays, being cautious not to hurt him more. "X, if you please, stay here to watch them, in case one wakes...I'll go out to find some leaves and herbs. I won't be long....I promise." With that, Syn transformed into a bobcat, fur pure white and tan with gray,able to camouflage in the snow, and so, she headed out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 8:38 am

X sat down next to Asrin and Silent, eyes flixed on Syn as she left. She watched her until she was visible no more, but still continued to stare at the white world outside.
After a while, she became bored. She had checked up on Silent and Arsin, and had attempted to cease Arsin's bleeding. But now she was simply sitting. It wasn't very often she had time like this. She was always doing something that kept her busy.
She let out a sigh and looked around her to see if there might be anything to keep her amused.
"Nothing but cave walls.." She mumbled. She rolled onto her back and cazed at the roof of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: