Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven - Page 9 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven - Page 9 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:39 pm

X turned her head as she heard pawsteps behind her.
"Assassin..." She gave him a once over. "You're ok.. Good."
She faced the directon she came from and began to walk back to Xorn. "See you." She said, knowing the two of them would be fine.

(Just noticed we're onto page 10 , Anybody want to repost?)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm

(Page 9 actually, but I don't know, everyone would have to check back on this one then go to the other one to get things straight if we did make another post for this one. We can if you feel the need we really have to.)

He looked towards X. "Yeah..as far as I know." he replied, padding up ahead, as X walked back towards Xorn. He moved in following in behind Silent as he was homing in on the Anthro.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:52 am

(I agree with Assassin, It would be too much work.)

Xorn tried to have a blank expression, but a small smile playede at her lips. As X walked over she layed down on the cold floor. "So who's this Silent guy anyway?" She questions X. suddenly X's eyes go distant.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:39 am

"He's Xiax." She said simply.
"Now lets get out fo here... Im sick of these anthros." She turend with a flick of her tail, backoning Xorn to follow, and headed in the direction of the exit.

(I supose so XD)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:44 am

Silent walked passed corridor after corridor, now his mind going foggy. You underestimate Xiax, you disobeyed me, I feel no further value to you. Lone and Assassin actually have the same parasites, I gave it to them way earlier. Soon I'll just control all three of you. My slaves... Silent felt even more stranger, he keeled over, holding his stomach then moved his paws to his head. Under my control Xiax, forever, and always. Hehehehahahahaha. The anthro had many plans for the three of them. Silent's eyes changed to a bloody red, his pupils vanished.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:51 am

He began to growl, also feeling a strange feeling come over him. He started to walk backwards, he felt pain, and something moving inside him. He as well keeled over, then looked to Xorn and X as his eyes were beginning to change. Both X and Xorn were behind him and Silent. "Th-the anthro...y-you two need to leave..." He looked towards Lone, who was behind Xorn and X, doing the same as Silent and himself. "D-damn it.." He growled, and howled in pain. "I-I'm sorry for whatever I may do..." He growled trying to fight it. "I failed you all.....t-to protect you...." He bent his neck down, his face not showing X or Xorn, his eyes turned completely black, and where the pupil would be, was just a white circle. He tried to keep on fighting it, growling as he did and curled up into a ball.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:17 pm

(Sorry I dodn't really know what to post before)

He had just been watching, unable to do anything; Nothing involved him. Until now. "We have to go now! The only way that i can think of that could possibly stop or reverse the transformation is to kill the Anthro controlling them." He started to head down a narrow corridor.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:34 am

"Alright, we need to move. Now." She hissed. X dissapeared and reapeared beside Tanis. " Let's go." Then she was gone, flashing in and out of sight as she moved with invisible speed down the halls.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:51 pm

(I know this forum is dead and all, but this RP topic was one of my favorites that we did.)

Silent was more determined to find the anthro, although in pain he continued forward in search for her. Come now Xiax...you know you can't win, you're weak... "No.." He stood. "I'm stronger than you'll ever know. I've accepted everything that's happened, seeing something greater. I've seen the lighter side of things. I may be Xiax, but I know as Xiax I have a stronger willpower." He pushed his body limits farther to the point of locking in on his true self. Xiax. Slowly transforming to his true form. Though the pain was still there he ignored it, knowing now, hopefully things will get better.

Arsin and Syn followed through running into X, Xorn, Tanis, and Syl. They both smiled looking relieved. "Silent is back to his true self." Syn and Arsin looked at each other as they too had seen the lighter side as they transformed into Aspen and Fable as their younger selves. "We need to help dad."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:02 am

(This was one of mine too, lol)

Tanis sniffed the ground and picked up Xiax's scent. He ran down several corridors alone, the whole time thinking about what the anthro's had done to him, done to his previous family, done to his current family. He was going to make the anthro suffer. Make them all suffer. They needed to know what it's like to never feel happy again. Tanis felt an anger creep over him that he had only ever felt once before.

He turned down yet another corridor, and in the dead centre of it, struggling, was Xiax. He looked down on the wolf. "Keep fighting, Xiax. I'm going to find these bastards." Tanis passed Xiax and ran to the locked door at the end of the dimly lit hallway. The anger that surged though him, gave the great wolf strength. He slashed open the door with a single strike of his paw. The anthro's in the room whirled around, just in time to see Tanis' pure white fur turn pitch black, and his red streaks turn a fiery white colour. He was the incredible and unstoppable force that he was when he killed all those wolves and humans. "Release Xiax and any other wolves you have under your control, and I will make your deaths quick." The beast snarled.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:09 am

(NO EFFING WAY. I got a notification from this topic and was like wut 0.o. But thank the lawd. this is my favourite one too!)

Xorn looked down at Assassin, and knelt by his side. "I'm not going anywhere, not again, you know that." Weariness and doubt crept across her face as she saw Assassin lying there trying to fight off the parasite. "You need to fight it, Assassin. You need to push through. Think about your life that you have back at the pack. People look to you for guidance, they need you, I need you. Think about how happy you felt when Fable and Aspen were born. You need to fight... If you don't... I'll have to fight you..."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm

He looked to Xorn for a brief second, his face gradually becoming less dark and sinister. He nodded toward Xorn and nuzzled her.

"Thank you for all you've done, and staying around with me through this Hell."

He let out a sigh of relief as he felt the darkness, pain, and evil being lifted. Although his wounds and scars still remained, he was glad to be back as old Assassin.

"I need to go help Silent..er Xiax fight the Anthro." He gave Xorn a lick on the cheek and smiled at her for a minute. "I'll be back before you know it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: