Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis


Share | 
 

 The Unforgiven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 am

"He couldn't have gone far." She sighed. "Besides, we'll just follow his sent. Did that thought ever cross your mind Lunar?"
X stood up. "Let me bring this leg back to camp, then we'll look for him. Ok?" SHe picked up the elk leg and began to trot off towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 20
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 am

Lunar snorted abnoxtiously "Fine, and yeah I know we can fallow his sent, I just thought I would tell you.." She fallowed X and headed out to search for Lone.

(Hey BTW sorry if i am making lunar rude, i just thought i would put that)
Back to top Go down
Omen
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:46 am

Padding around, seeing a small figure run by then minutes later a large figure. He runs off into the direction and gets in front of the larger wolf, blocking his way to the pup. He growled staring at the wolf, mimicking the movements.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:05 am

He growled at the hybrid mutt. "Get out of my way mutt!" he quickly ran for him and jumped for an attack.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 20
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:48 am

Lunar and X ran towards the pups scent. She noticed Assassin and a unknown wolf ahead.
Back to top Go down
Omen
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:54 am

Omen quickly moved behind the wolf, grabbing behind at his neck and pinned him down. "Don't call me mutt..."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:31 am

Lone ran off as far as his little legs could take him. He later climbed a tree looking out over seeing another wolf who'd had Assassin in his grasp. He sighed a bit of relief then looked down. He wondered how he'd get down from the tree. He jumped one branch, hitting flat on his stomach. He got up and shook his head. He turned and jumped to another one, parshially missing, and hitting it with his front left paw and back right hind leg. He tried holding on with the two legs he could use. He fell down again, now on the ground face flat. He shook his head, and trotted towards Assassin and the other wolf, a limp in his steps.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 am

He heard the comotion in the distance and turned around, looking back at the spot where there was movement. He sighed still regretting his decision.
***
The large wolf immediatly bodyslammed Omen to the dirt. "Don't touch my packmates you sorry excuse for a wolf. You and your so called pack are a disgrace to the wolf-kind." His jaws wrapped around his throat. Waiting for Assassin's orders.
Back to top Go down
Omen
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:48 am

"Sorry disgrace of a wolf?....I'm a hybrid..yes I know I'm a disgrace to wolves, but it wasn't my choice..." He flung his neck making the wolf let go and fall to the ground. "Besides....this wolf" He points to Assassin. "Was going to kill this pup." He points to Lone, whom was limping forward and coward down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:56 am

He got up moaning. "Yes... But that would have been ours to deal with, and our Alpha's choice of how to deal with it." He snarled furiously
The fall hurt him more than usual, but he shook it of, eager to deal with this wolf.
Back to top Go down
Omen
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:25 pm

He looked at Tanis then down to Lone. He sighed then looked at the wolves. "Very well then..." He bowed as an apology then turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:34 pm

He looked at the large wolf who started walking off, Lone bent his ears back, then noticed Tanis walk up. Lone looked up to Tanis then to the wolf. He sat there hesitating, then finally went and limped up to the large wolf and looked back at Tanis and Assassin as he walked with the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:39 pm

"Wait." He called over to Omen, then he looked at Lone. This was not the right environment for the
pup. "He's one of yours, so you take him, and you take care of him accordingly. He'll only be in danger if he remains with us." Omen stopped and faced Tanis. The large wolf picked up Lone by the scruff of the neck. He walked toward Omen and gently laid the terrified wolf on the ground. "Take care of him. Don't let anyone harm him, or I'll come find you." He locked his gaze with Omen. Omen nodded, he understood the conciquences.
Back to top Go down
Omen
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:03 pm

He looked down at the pup, and picked him up by the scruff then set him on his own back. "Fine...but I can assure you...he'll want to come back to your pack..." He sighed, then turned around and walked off, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 20
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:05 pm

Lunar saw Tanis in the distance and ran faster. She watched as the other wolves walked away. " What was all that commotion about?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 am

X padded up behind Lunar, dropping the elk leg on the ground and eyeing her packmates. "I should have seen this coming." She sighed, annoyed, then looked in the direction of the strange wolf and Lone. "I suppose it's for the best. Seeing as nobody in the pack really likes him anyway."
She sat down with a thump. "You could have at least told him to get off our land. What happens if they start depleating our prey? We're big wolves, we need our food." She nudged the elk leg with her paw. " If you want it, it's yours."
With that she turned and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 20
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:57 am

Lunar looked at X and down at the elk leg. She herd her stomach growl and digged her teeth in its flesh. She looked up at Tanis and Assassin with her mouth full, " Should we go kick them off our land then.. I mean if X says its a good idea to, then we better do it." Lunar swallowed and took another bite.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm

He sighed as he layed there, still bleeding. "So....I say we kill em...There can't be any good to come to us with them around...."
Back to top Go down
Syl
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm

Hanging out in a tree, scoping out the wolves, then watched a pup transfered to an outcast wolf. Why would they do that....the pup would've been safer with them.... She thought.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:46 pm

He nodded his head in agreement. "Agreed. I saw we fight them, and kill them. All they're doing is stealing our game, and taking our territory, and they'll eventually start to kill members. We have to go to wa-?" Tanis looked up in surprise. In the trees he saw a wolf spying on them. He walked over to the tree and knocked it down thinking it was a U.K.R.
Back to top Go down
Syl
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:32 pm

She growled as she hit the ground. "Who the fuck are you, to think you can do that!?" She yelled while rubbing the back of her head. "If you think I'm the enemy...you're terribly mistaken...." She looked coldly at the wolf, as her eyes almost looked as if they were glowing. She got up and shook her pelt, striking an angry glare. "And who do you think you are, giving that pup away to the U.K.R...." She circled around. "If I'd have to say it, I'd say you're all the disgraces of wolves..." She went and started trotting off, a limp in her steps.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 20
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:37 am

Lunar nodded her head in agreement of killing the wolves. Then she saw a wolf fall from the trees. She growled and opened her mouth showing her teeth, threatening the wolf to not harm her packmates.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:57 am

(Omen isn't a URK wolf.)

X, her back turned as she walked away, listened as the female walked away. She shook her head and kept walking, calling over her shoulder, "You might want to deal with her aswell." She kept walking. "If you need me just ask."
Back to top Go down
Syl
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-19
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:53 pm

(I figured he was, but I suppose I was just a bit confused from what Tanis posted previously. Saying that Lone was one of Omen's "kind" I thought he meant U.K.R, we'll just see I guess.)
Back to top Go down
Omen
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 20
Join date : 2010-10-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:02 pm

(For most of the RP's Omen is apart of U.K.R. This one, and The Loner, as a scout but only as a new member. Seems Omen is a mutt so he's looked down on.)

He sighed looking at Lone, as he'd padded off slowly. He bent his ears back and stared down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:10 pm



He nodded his head. The large wolf's gaze followed the female wolf, until she was out of sight. Tanis sighed, what was she doing in pack territory? He turned his head back to Assassin. "Well, are we going after her or the U.K.R first?" He questioned. The wolves huddled togeather. "Also, when we attack UKR, we're going to need everyone. " Tanis said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 162
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 20
Location : canada

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:55 pm

Lunar looked over at Tanis, " Well, Im not the strongest fighter, but I will be there if anyone needs to be healed!" Her lips flattened, having a blank smile on her face. " I say we kill the UKR. first. We can deal with her later." She started to growl again. She stood there, not taking her eyes off the wolf.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:13 am

X, having heard Tanis' comment on everyone, she grunted and turned around. She sat down beside Lunar. "Well then. I guess we'll be attacking the U.R.K? You know, this isn't exackly going to be easy. We might be stronger in power, but not numbers. And they have a few abnormal wolves aswell." She said, remembering Silent and his wolves.
"Howeaver, if we use an efficent attack stragitey, the likelyhood of it is that we'll win." She scanned the group. "Any suguestions?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:07 am

"Ambush." Was all the large wolf said as the others nodded. "I've already been in their camp. They have gaurds on the perimeter of the territory, we should take them out first. Then move in togeather. Stay togeather at all times. If we break apart, we will most certainly die." He eyed all of them one by one. "If one of us falls behind or gets seperated then leave them behind. They will gang up on us no matter what happens. Do not focus on the average wolves, or the wolves with not as much power. Target the leaders first. If you see one of the leaders, but in order to get that leader you must seperate from the pack, go kill the leader. That is a must. Do not fear death, it will come to you no matter what." Tanis layed down his plan as the others ponderd. He looked at X, eyeing her, seeing if she'll approve.




(Does the entire UKR pack have special abilities?)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 184
Join date : 2009-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:14 am

He laughed as he layed there. "That plan would get us all killed...I say we have a little group then when they lose ground and retreat back, then there'll be a huge group waiting for them, then we'd take them on the spot, of course the stronger of our wolves would be in the back waiting for the retreating wolves. Then the retreating wolves when they come back will fight along side the stronger wolves, giving more advantage, as a lot of their wolves would be dead or wounded." He stood up and looked about the wolves.



(Sorry lol watched the Patriot in my American Studies Class and in the Revolutionary War the patriots actually did that, and defeated the Red Coats (British)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   

Back to top Go down
 
The Unforgiven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: