Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Unforgiven - Page 4 Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Unforgiven - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Unforgiven

Go down 
+7
Omen
Xiax
Lone
Lunar
>X<
Tanis
|Assassin|
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

The Unforgiven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:53 pm

She eyed Tanis, then Assassin. "I see. A diversion." She said, reffering to Assassin's plan. "Staying togeather would be a plausable solution Tanis. Howeaver, if we use our ability to communicate by thought, then it would not matter how much distance was between us. We'd know if something went wrong."
She stood up. "Thus, Assassin's plan it is." She spun around. "Lunar, get back to camp and find about 15 more wolves to take with you. Tanis, Assassin, you're with me. We'll go with Lunar, then take about 300 wolves. Lunar, lead a group down to the outskirts of their territory, then get noticed. Cause a ruckuss. Make sure they think that it's the full extent of our attack, and make them think the're winning. Once you've got that, retreat and lead them back toward us, where we'll be waiting farther into our territory. Then we strike with full force."

(I think that's it ^^)

Last edited by X on Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:35 am

(Sorry probably didn't make it clear. A small group of maybe 10-20 go then when they can't take anymore it makes the enemy side think they're winning, then the 10-20 group run back where there's a whole maybe 100-500 waiting and ambush and the 10-20 join in with the 100-500. The 10-20 I was talking about is the "Militia" in the movie I watched, then the 100-500 are the regular soldiers.)

"Right my Alpha..." He stood ready for battle, even though he was still quite injured. He was more then willing to fight, to die amongst the wolves he's known would be a good enough fate for him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:50 am

(Fixed! I think~ Thanks Assassin)

Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Lunar nodded her head, " Sounds like a good plan. But should I be fighting or focus on healing?" Her eyes stared at X for a few moments, then trailed off. She didnt bother to pay attention to what X said. Lunar skidded off back towards camp.

~~
Once she arrived, she stood on a high boulder and howled, getting the pack members attention. "Everyone! X, Tanis, Assassin and I, have decided we are going to attack the U.K.R. I need about about fifteen wolves." She scanned the crowd, hoping for some volenteers. There was only nine wolves that did, so she had to choose herself. After choosing the rest she hopped off the boulder and gathered the wolves up. She took them over by a tree and spoke about there diversion. " Ok, first it will just be us. We will go to the outskirts of there territory, and make sure they notice us," She looked up at all the wolves," As soon as they think we are the only wolves showing up for the attack, well, thats when X, Tanis , and Assassin will come in. They are bringing another 300 wolves with them. We are garenteed to win the attack. After our first attack, I will be busy healing, so if you need help, call for me. " Lunar grinned and sat up, " Alright lets move!" She yelled. Lunar noticed her heart racing, which ment she was excited, but nervous at the same time. The small group ran off, about to make there first attack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:07 am

X nodded after Lunar, then turned to Tanis and Assassin. "I'll be right back." She dissapeared, racing back to camp, then re-apeared in the smae spot. "We've got about 309 wolves coming. Excuting out plan shouldn't be a problem now."
Once the wolves arrived, they got into position and waited in the shodown. Not one wolf visible. Compleatly consealed in the mydst of the forest. "Now, we wait."
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:52 am

As Lunar padded up towards the target, her stomach filled with butterflies. She did not make a sound, just told the few amount of wolves what to do by head and arm movements. As soon as she let out the signal, all the wolves charged, scattered all around the borders of the U.K.Rs territory. When the small group was ran towards there prey, they made as much noise as they could, trying to make the attack obvious. Once they had started to fight, Lunar ran back to where X said she would be, to say that there ready for the next 300 wolves to fight to.

{omg this is so cool! i wrote this wholw thing on my wii! it took forever!}
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:14 pm

He looked around noticing what was happening. He howled, a blood curling howl calling out hundreds of more wolves. He stealthy moved in behind the Night Stalkers with a group of a hundred, infiltrating their flank. Killing one after another with one hit, blood sprayed everywhere and all over him. More of his allys moving in from the left, right, behind, and forward inclosing the Night Stalkers.
Back to top Go down
Sintenel
Sintenel

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Moving in through the mayhem of battle, fighting along side Silent the whole time. He threw wolves one after another on top of each other, hearing their bones cracking, and breaking. Being the largest he wasn't too hard to spot, but was quite strong and could be very camouflaged, being the last of the Dire Wolves he would've had had to stand above the rest, taking most of the damages, and giving more damage.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 am

X had jumped up into a tree, watching as her wolves died off. "This attack was reckless..." She sighed.
She jumped down, then turned into a dragon. She haden't morphed into this form for a while, seeing as she only used it when she needed to. She whipped her tail around in a circle, knocking out or killing sevral of the U.K.R wolves. She breathed fire on more of them, the forest area around her bursting into flames.
She then spun around and turned into a linx. She moved much faster when she was smaller, she jumped onto the wolves as she moved forward, killing them each with one swipe of her claw.

She reached Lunar and jumped onto her back. "This was a bad idea." She looked over at the battle. "We're obiously losing. Those damn U.K.R wolves." She shook her head, "Lunar, get up into the trees and navigate your way toward their camp. I'd run with you, but if i'm here I can give you directions and watch your back."
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:22 am

He looked around as most of the Night Stalkers were running off. He growled and kept fighting.
"We have to get out of here Assassin!" a member of the Night Stalkers called.
"I'm not leaving till every one of those U.K.R are either dead, or are under our control..."
"There's no way we can fight them, and win!" another called. Assassin stood and stared coldly at the two wolves. "Tell me this....what would've Xiax done..." No answer. "He'd keep fighting, and I'm going to take all my anger and revenge on these low lifes for Xiax....I'll continue till I'm dead..." He howled then ran in through the group of U.K.R, continuing to fight.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:04 am

He knocked a wolf to the side with a poweerful blow as it tried to attack Assassin. He quickly walked over to it and broke his neck. Tanis sprinted back up to Assassin watching his back, while Assassin watched his. It seemed to Tanis that every time they killed one wolf, ten took it's place. The Night Stalkers were losing physically, and mentally. Soon enough only the main wolves and a few others stood. (X, Assassin, me, Lunar, ect.) "We need to getr to the others!" He called to Assassin when he realized they were seperated from te others.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:51 am

"You can go ahead, I'll lead them off away from here. You make sure the others are safe." He watched as Tanis ran off, then Assassin went off away from Night Stalkers camp looking back making sure they were following him. He noticed some ran in the other direction, as most of them were running towards him. He came to a place that wasn't familiar, he looked behind, turned, then started picking one U.K.R after another. Two U.K.R wolves knocked Assassin to the ground, quickly thrashing him around. They bit at his ears, making them rip and tear then took his left eye out of the socket, using chained maces as a spiked whip, hitting it hard into his back. He fell looking up at a dark figure, as blood oozed out of Assassin's eye and mouth. Assassin growled. "What are you waiting for....FINISH ME!" he howled. The figure picked him up staring straight into his eyes, punching his fist into Assassin's chest ripping his heart out, then threw him to the side. The other wolves were doing some type of magic on Assassin's body making him live again, later he didn't look different except for the large scar on his chest, being as large as the other wolves (Dire wolf if it's accepted), his missing eye, and a bunch of gashes on his back, but he acted different. Losing all his memory in the process; A voice called. "You are now known as.....Slayer"

(Are the U.K.R's all Dire wolves? Seems this is Silent's creation of a rival. But it'd seem interesting if they were. Like the facility had changed wolves into the extinct Dire and those wolves had taken 2 of the Night Stalkers members (Xiax (Silent), X-Blood (Lone)) and forced them to lose memories of their past?)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:07 am

(Sure ^^ I guess. I'm ok with that~)

X, still in the form of a linx, was sitting on Lunar's back as she moved through the trees. "Lunar, look left. " She murmered as a U.K.R wolf apeared from in the trees and leaped toward their side.
Lunar ducked, theer was a flash of fur, then X re-apeared on her back. "Damn wolves. They know their territory well."
"Lunar, I sense Tanis not far from us. Wait here ok?" She dissapeared and moved through the sea of U.K.R wolves, killing sevral.
She landed on Tanis' head. "Hey. Lunar's waiting in a tree not far from here. We're going to assault their camp. Hit 'em hard at the weak point, understand?"
She didn't wait for an answer. She jumped off him, then morphed into a Tiger. She snached Tanis and tossed him onto her back, then plowed through the wolves.
"Tanis." She said as she dodged a large wolf, then knocked him dead, "Where's Assassin?"
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am

He looked down on the ground, he had a fear that Assassin got captured (Has no idea what rlly happend) or killed. "Why are we doing this!?" He indicated towards U.K.R camp. "There are seven of us, and hundreds of them. Even if we are different, so are they! We are about to commit a scuicide mission. I am not afraid to die, but I won't just throw my life away like that. If you do this your doing this..... You're doing it without me. I will continue fighting though." He ran off back to where he last saw Assassin, hoping to find him safe.
He followed his scent While killing a couple U.K.R wolves, until he found a massive group of U.K.R's. ".... Known as.... Slayer!" Tanis came in Right when they wolves departed in two lines, and revealed a large, beaten, scared, bloodied wolf. The wolf looked familiar in so many ways, but Tanis couldn't place it. But when the wolf looked up and faced Tanis. He was baffled when he saw him... "Assassin!"
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:56 am

(Assassin was killed, but was brought back losing his memory and now he's lost his heart so he lost feeling for anyone (Was thinking of Pirates of the Caribbean for some reason when I wrote this) He tried fighting but failed to get them all. In the process he'd lost his eye and was badly injured and got much larger like one of the Dires. Also he isn't frightened now.)

He looked toward Tanis beginning to growl as he limped forward. "Who are you, and what are you doing here...." he snarled. The other U.K.R wolves formed around in a circle around the two. The blood still dripped off his pelt, as he stared square into Tanis's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:22 pm

He stared right back into his eyes. He knew what was going to happen next. They were going to fight each other. They kept circling each other, and everytime Tanis would stray to close to the edge of the circle, the other wolves would bite him. "Don't do this Assassin, it's me, Tanis. Let's stop this childish play and go home back to the NightStalkers, with X and Lunar after we kill all these wolves." Tanis realized that Assassin wasn't changing, and that he wasn't going to change. "Then you leave me no choice." He said with a sad long sigh. "I may not live through this but Assassin I know your in there." With
that the two wolves pounced and released all of Hells wrath on each other.

(So corny XD but I just read a part of my book that was like that)
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:03 pm

He growled waiting for the first strike. He grabbed Tanis by the neck, wrangling his neck,cracking it and throwing him. He limped forward. Bringing his large paw down onto Tanis's head putting most of his weight down. "You can end this, just by giving in..." Half the dire wolves around them ran off. "And none of your comrades will be harmed..."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:22 pm

He winced in pain, knowing that if he moved he would die. He didn't even have to think. "Fine..." He said in a defeated tone. "But you can't harm anyone. ANYONE! If you touch them I will murder your ass!" He glared up at Assassin, who glared down at him. "What will you have me do, or what do you want to do to me?" Tanis said with an easy tone in a complete sumbission position.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:04 am

"Tanis!" X called after him as she saw him turn around and run back. "That idiot." She mumbled, then turned to follow him, forgeting about Lunar.
Still in the form of a Tiger, she raced throgh the bloodied battlefield, killing a few more wolves on the way. Afterward, she padded into a clearing and found herself staring at Tanis, who had somehow allowed himself to be pinned by a U.K.R.
Realizing the wolf would be difficult to take out in her current form, she morphed into a polar bear, then slamed into the wolf, knocking him backward.
She spun, glabbing Tanis and throwing him behind her. As she did so, she caught the sent of sevral U.R.K Dire wolves, their trail spinning in a circle. She then concluded how Tanis had been captured. She turned back into her wolf form. "What the hell Tanis? I would have though you could have handled yourself. He might be quite powerful, howeaver, you could have used your brain. You do have one, right? Did you ever consider taking out one of the weaker ones who surrounded you, then attempting an escape?"
She sighed, then turned her attention to the wolf in front of her.

She noted that he was familar, so she read Tanis' mind.
"What the-?" She mumbled. "Do you mean to tell me that this is..?" She left the question hanging.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:15 am

He shook his pelt, growling as he turned his attention to the two smaller wolves. "C'mon show us what you got, newcomer Slayer, show us how it's done!" a commanding U.K.R Dire called. "Show us your name is worthy for you...." Assassin grunted and limped forward a bit, scratching his claws against the ground. He looked to the commanding Dire. "I've promised to the one wolf of the Night Stalkers...." Assassin looked at the two wolves in front of him. "Only till the rest of today and all of tomorrow, that we would not harm these wolves."
"You must be joking! You seem to have a soft side for these wolves....I feel you've not completely forgotten...Let me help you..." Assassin looked to the commanding Dire, seeing as he was furious and stepping forward towards him. "I will not break my promise...and you shouldn't either." The commander ran taking Assassin by the neck knocking him down. "I never gave a promise...you made the promise and THOUGHT for us all to go by that PROMISE!" Assassin grabbed the commanders tail turning him round and round finally throwing him. "You must abide by a promise, when it's been done, even by a newcomer..." He looked towards the two wolves, bowing to them. "You best be off..." He howled calling the Dires around him, as now they'd look up to him after the fight with the commander.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:19 pm

He gave one last hopeful, and thankful look at Assassin. He turned and padded off, walking a small distance away from X, not saying a word to each other.
When the two wolves got back to camp Tanis snarled furiously at X. "How dare you question my fighting skills! You of all people should trust what I'm doing!" X was about to argue when he interrupted. "No. I'm finished with te Nightstalkers. I won't be in your way any longer" He padded in frusteration. He started to sprint into unknown territory, knocking down trees as he ran. Making A huge racket.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 pm

He was confused, as to why he'd let the wolves go,he knew he wouldn't have. He looked back at his commander,walking towards him picking him up, then lending him to two Dires to carry him. He had no explanation as to why he had feelings, he looked down to his chest. He had no heart. He sighed telling the Dires to go back to their camp. He limped off, still pain on his back, blood pouring out his eye socket, and ears from being torn. He walked around the woods deep in thought, not really paying attention as to where he was going.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:24 pm

He sighed as he walked around the woods, noticing a figure walking. He walked up, jumped into a tree and watched the wolf. A Night Stalker member....why's he different... He growled. Damn it.... He looked behind. Those idiots transformed him...so he'd be a U.K.R....Don't they ever think before going into action.... He sighed, watching as the wolf went off towards the Night Stalkers camp without notice. Silent stayed in the trees watching, he figured the Night Stalkers could do something about it, but he'd stay around just in case it got bad.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:42 pm

X sighed as she watched Tanis run off into the forest. She shook her head, then turned around. She thought about going after him, but he wouldn't listen to her anyway.

Last edited by X on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 am

He followed in behind Assassin, pouncing and pinning him down. Both struggling to get to the others throats. Silent pushed down all his weight onto Assassin trying to tire him out. He rested a paw on Assassin as many of the Night Stalkers were coming around. He growled as a couple of them bit at him, and scratched him. Suppose they think this is the normal Assassin.... He had his paw glow that was resting on Assassin, using it to tire him out quicker. Assassin grabbed hold of Silent around his neck, as Silent put his jaws around Assassin's neck.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:13 am

X spun around, spotting the same wolf that she encountered before. The Night Stalkers wolveshere surrounding him, glowling feircely.
She let out a rumble from inside her chest, the wolves parted and allowed her to pass through. She stopped in front of the lost Assassin. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 12:48 am

Assassin and Silent stopped abruptly looking at each other then to X. Silent's jaw still rapped around Assassin's neck, and Assassin holding onto Silent's neck with his paw.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:11 am

He looked at X for a minute, then looked back at Silent, Assassin and Silent went at each other again. Assassin began to tighten his grip even more, as Silent was pushing his weight on him. He growled, now using both large paws to choke Silent, then rolled over pinning Silent down by his neck. Assassin began to push all his weight down on Silent.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:11 am

X wached as the wolves fought each other, her gaze wondering as she watched them tumble and roll. If it was true that one of them was really Assassin, then she should stop the fighting.
She let out a growl and sevral of her wolves jumped onto Silent and Assassin. Two held Silent in place, and two held Assassin. They sturggled, nearly breaking free of the grasp.
X ordered more members to pile on top of the wolves, holding them down.
She walked up to them, eyes flickering from wolf to wolf.
"What are you two doing?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:23 am

He growled as he struggles to break free of the wolves holding him. He looked to X and sighed. "I was trying to get him away from your camp....He is one of yours but the stupid idiots, the younger U.K.R wolves had taken everything away from him...his memory and heart." He struggled even more now looking at Assassin. "All he knows now is his new name of Slayer....I only knew my name Silent when I'd first seen the U.K.R wolves..." He looked back at X. "None of this was planned...we're not planning on changing your wolves...I don't understand why the immature U.K.R wolves feel they have to."

(By the way, the U.K.R had already planned before Silent and Lone had joined that they'd take the stronger wolves of the Night Stalkers)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   The Unforgiven - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Unforgiven
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: