Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Black Moon - Page 2 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Black Moon - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Black Moon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

Black Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 pm

Lunar nodded her head in agreement to start the task. She Started hopping across to the middle, and began to move the ice chips. Carefully moving one piece by one. As soon as half the ice peices were out of the middle of the pond, she glanced over at Tanis. His head was up high showing he was proud. She smiled and went back to focusing on her task.
A few minutes later, Lunar was done. She bowed her head, and waited to hear if she had done good enough.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:49 am

X watched, a slight bit impressed. "She's done well, howeaver i'm not the assessor." She noticed Assassin pad over to examine the work.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:59 am

He got out of the water shaking his pelt. "Eh...well you did well...." He sat down next to X and Lunar. "You've passed the wisdom test, now tomorrow will be your agility test." He stood up. "You should get a lot of rest for tomorrow." He went and padded off towards camp.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:00 pm

Lunar watched as Assassin examined her work. She spoke "So, did i do?"she said with a nervous look on her face.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm

"You herd him, you did well Lunar." She stood, shaking her pelt of the small droplets of show that clung to her. "I'm going hunting." She mumbled, "You may join if you like."
With that she trotted off into the forest, immeditly picking up a sent and following it to a herd. Quiclky, she broke into a run, dissapeared and reapeared beside the bull. She gave it a slash to the neck and it snorted with suprize, alerting the whole herd and forcing it to break up.
She bull ran, and she gave a chase, keeping up without problems.

(Is it autum of winter right now? Can we make it autum because it's not quiet winter Irl? And that pond was already just frozen?)
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 am

(Yeah okay its like middle of fall. But somehow theres snow. :\)

Lunar smiled and ran with X. She ran and noticed X getting faster. She had spotted a large herd of bull. Lunar watched as a young one was slower that the others. Easy target.... she said to herself, and pounced on the kid bull clawing its back. She bit its neck and blood splattered everywhere. It was now dead. Lunar picked it up and walked over to X. She sat down infront of her and started to chew.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 am

X had make the kill without difficulty and had met Lunar back by the pond. She was now eating, tearing peices off from the elk. She ripped the skin off, biting into the juicy flesh of the stomach.
Once she swallowed, she spoke; "I see you took the easy prey." She smiled, taking another bite.
When she first joined, she had figured that only one elk would feed the entire pack. Now she knew better. Because the wolves in the pack were abnormal, each one, depending on the ammount of energy they used, ate about one whole elk every few days.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 7:35 am

"Yes" Lunar smiled, " I thought I would eat some and maybe share it with someone else." Her mouth was full with flesh as she talked, blood dripping down her muzzle. She looked up at X and saw Tanis walking up behind her. Lunars stomach was trembeling with butterflies. X stared at Lunar noticing the blankness on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Moon   Black Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2