Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Organization of Silence Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Organization of Silence Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Organization of Silence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surje
Surje

Organization of Silence Empty
PostSubject: Organization of Silence   Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:08 pm

(Can't find a decent black tiger picture, so I'll be changing it a lot.)

I'm nothing more, but just an assassin, apart of an organization unknown to all, except to ones skilled, or born into such as an organization as this.

--------------------------------

Surje stands on a rock looking down over the forest, swishing his tail back and forth. He looks down, swiftly he runs forward, vanishes, then in an instant, he reappears in the air, gracefully landing on the ground on all fours. He stands for a second, looking around, then begins to run, getting faster and faster, he soon is so fast, he's invisible.

He stops abruptly, swishing his tail intently, looking left and right, back and forward. He hears a sound in some bushes, he quickly moved forward, while crouched to the ground towards the sound. A wolf. He curled his lips into a smile, swishing his tail. Acting oblivious to the wolf, he pads up around the left, looking down at a puddle he begins to drink some of the water, lifting his head while looking left, beginning to pad off.

Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Silence   Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:40 am

Just finishing up his hunt, Tanis heard small twigs snap under pressure. He spun around and saw the tiger. Why must I be so careless when I hunt... Tanis' eyes lock on the stranger. He has a good three inches on the tiger, and he was much stronger, but Tanis did not know what this tiger was capeable of. "You're in unwanted territory Feline. Leave before I kill you in my sight." He snarles.
Back to top Go down
Surje
Surje

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Silence   Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:50 am

(Surje is larger then any wolf if you missed that in my application, and him being large, is mostly muscle.)

He turned around, looked at the wolf, and just smiled. Silence lingered for a good two minutes as they both looked at each other. Surje swished his tail, as he smirked. "Try me..." He said slyly, and strangely. breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
Tanis

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Silence   Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:19 pm

(Ah, but if you read my application i too am larger than any wolf my friend.)

Fool. He looks at the tiger expressionless. "You truley are arrogent aren't you?" Tanis snarles. "Any creature would know not to invade wolf territory unless if they are looking to take over the land; And in which case would mean killing the Alphas I might add." The tiger just stares at him. "Care to rethink your decision, friend?" Tanis takes a step back, showing that the tiger may leave if he chooses.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Silence   Organization of Silence I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:25 pm

(Stop ranting...it will get nowhere. Tigers are naturally larger then wolves, Surje is not a wolf. Mistake there Tanis as you said "I'm larger than any wolf" Surje said in his application, he's larger than any wolf, at least 5x larger then a normal tiger. Therefore what you said doesn't imply. I don't see what's so great about being the largest, the Alpha's are always the largest, so stop. Seriously. But knowing a tiger is much larger then a wolf, there's exception there.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organization of Silence   Organization of Silence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Organization of Silence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: