Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Winters Season Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Winters Season Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Winters Season

Go down 
+4
>X<
Krazoa
EvilFire
Xiax
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:13 am

(Note: If you read the "little rp" thing I wrote in Morgra's thing dedicated to Twilight, you would understand what I'm typing here)

Xiax not moving but, heard EvilFire's voice. He can't move or speak, but he can open his eyes. His nose still frozen, and can barely breathe. He fears he may die.....
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:36 am

*looks at xiax scared and worried hoping someone could come, she wanted to go and get help but was afraid to leave Xiax's side*
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:37 am

Xiax opens his eyes and looks at EvilFire, wondering if he's going to be okay. He tries to move his paw, he sees it's covered in ice and has turned black. Xiax thinks: "Oh no." His eyes grow bigger to his discovery.....
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:01 am

*licks xiax's forehead hoping he will be ok*
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:03 am

Xiax closes his eyes very slowly, his whole body becomes weak, he tries to fall asleep...
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:27 am

*whimpers*
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:45 am

looked down at Xiax from the top of the hill with a worried look coming from her golden eyes. She was still trying to bring Bloody back, she just have to wait for Bloody to decide. Frozen with fear seeing Xiax possibly close to death Morgra turned and wandered into the woods to where she died.
Back to top Go down
https://thenightstalkerspack.rpg-board.net
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:51 am

Xiax, starts to move his paw, trying to outnumb it. Xiax then wakes up and looks around and wondering what had happened
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 12:58 am

*EvilFire full of hope sees Xiax's eyes open. She starts to lick his forehead and asks him "are you ok?!?!"*
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:27 am

X sits down and curls her tail around her pups. She pears over from under the shade of the den hole to watch the other wolves. She mumbles sleeply "What is going on, have i missed something?" Flicking her tail, X stagers to her feet and makes her way over to the Xiax and Evilfire, one of her pups in jaws.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:00 am

Xiax gets to weak, his eyes close again, after hours and hours Xiax still lays silent and not moving...... What may happen to him?
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 7:58 am

Poison gently shuffles her muzzle under her fur, the cold bitter breeze was uneasy in the den as her fur bristled at it's sourness. Her ears stayed pricked and pivoted, as the movements of the forest went through it's daily cycle. A worried expression flashed across her slumbering muzzle, as she pondered when the rest of the pack was due back. They had been out for a while. Poison huffed, her pack was strong, it was not like them to be in trouble. Still, there was a coldness in the air that the strong female couldn't deny, a coldness of death?

Poison whimpered, trying not to think about her previous thoughts, they were'nt pleasant. She curled herself into a tight ball, thinking of Bloody. It had been a while since she had thought of him, and she decided it was the perfect thought to fall asleep on.

[Been a while since I've posted a rp, and what do I do?... Post a flipping book XDDD]

~ Poison
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:40 am

Xiax's breathing becomes more heavy and slows down every minute... He hopes he doesn't have to go through misery in this state of dieing. He doesn't know if he should die or go through his misery. In his mind he hopes someone would put him out of his misery hopeing, just hopeing some hunter would find him.....and shoot him in the head, but then.... he thought about the pack what would happen if he died....., and then if no one cared...... he doesn't care what happened he wanted to get out of this. Either dieing or laying there helpless of not talking, he wants to think he'll be fine..... he knows he won't be the same if he lives. But death......
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:23 am

Looks down over a hill at the two wolves, hiding in the woods so no one sees him. He turns invisible and walks down towards them. He looks at the girl wolf thinking : "She must be the mate of him." makes a quick sigh hoping no one heard him he runs back up to the hill and becomes visible again,glances back over watching, thinking: "Could he be my brother? red fire fur all black?" Xailin walks away to a small cave where no one is, thinking and wondering how he got in this pack....... Does he not care about his old pack? Perhaps he doesn't know anyone is still alive. I just wish I could remember his old pack name.
Back to top Go down
cegasa
Regular User
Regular User
cegasa

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:00 am

Red's fur twitched as the cold breeze brushed past her. She yawned rolling onto her back still tired. Suddenly a large crack came from under her paws. She frose, her eyes growing large. Somehow, during her sleep, she'd managed to slip down onto the edge of a frozen lake unaware of any danger. A few minutes passed and her confidence grew back. She flipped onto her stomach , her claws extended trying to grip into the icey surface. spreading her paws apart she carefully pulled herself upwards and began to carefully walk back to firm land, slipping on her way. She was thankfull no one was around to see her in her embaressment. She sighed relief as the warmer ground hit her feet. She yawned again. This weather was useless too her. With the ground frozen her power was useless, making her have no energy .

She headed back to the den but stopped off at a curved rock. She would sleep for a while before getting back. she curled her long tail around her body covering her face and blissfully fell asleep again.

(i havnt posted for a while either lol ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:03 am

(Is no one gonna continue this rp? does it have to stop? cause I can't really do anything with me out cold)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:38 am

Xiax's paw starts to crack,breaking slowly.
Back to top Go down
bailey
bailey

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 am

Bailey rose a brow, padding over to the small group of felines.(?) "What's all the comotion over here?" She snapped, glancing around. Her tail flicked, her eyes glaring into the snow. Was something there? She ventured slowly over to "it," once sniffing it as she did. "Uhm..." She trailed off, looking up to the others. "I think I found something?" Her direction faded back over to Xiax's body.

{What a phail post. o.o}
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:13 am

The young wolf Xiax fears he may die,he never thought it would happen so quickly.He soon relizes that he has failed the pack,never again will he ever help,or guard the others to protect.The young Xiax's whole body soon goes limp,so very weak.

Last edited by Xiax on Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:50 am

Still looking down over a hill,watching the young wolf slowly fade.He watches looking at the others,trots down to the young Xiax in a "I can save him" fashion. His stance taller then the rest,looks down over the young wolf. His casting shadow blocks the sun of the young Xiax and EvilFire."You should stand to the side" he said to Evilfire, in a deep muscualteing voice. Xailin's eyes turn lime green,healing and saving the young Xiax. He pads away into the midst of darkness in the forest,turning invisable,into the thick mist.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Starting to slowly get up says "Thank-you" very weakly,trying to track the scent of the savior,but he left no scent,nor tracks in the snow,just his dignity and pride. Xiax looks around having feeling that Xailin should have stayed around,in accepting for what he had done,for saving,and helping him.

(Very short XD oh well)
Back to top Go down
bailey
bailey

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:24 am

Bailey sat down, licking her paws deligantly. Acting as if nothing happened, her brow raised, as her head did aswell. "Name?" She questioned Xiax, her eyes dodging EvilFire's. Her tail flicking, Bailey was getting inpatient.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 pm

Starting to sit up slowly,Xiax still feels a bit weak,but knows it will pass.He looks over to Bailey.
"Name?" He really didn't understand what she meant by that.So he trots off into the woods,stumbling and falling,every time he started to walk,trying to find a scent or even foot prints,but he finds nothing.So he keeps going in deeper into the woods,hoping to find any sign of where the mysterious wolf went.
Back to top Go down
bailey
bailey

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:08 am

Bailey closed her eyes, shaking her head. Following after Xiax, she restated her question. "What. Is. Your. Name." Saying it so slowly, she acted as if Xiax spoke another language. "Do. You. Understand. Me."

[Fail]
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:26 pm

Xiax looks behind,watching Bailey follow,answering her question,"My name's Xiax." He sits for a second,looking at his broken paw,and starts biting at it,breaking it off.Only to yip for a second in pain,he sets his leg down in the snow to numb the pain.He picks up the paw into his mouth,carrying it with him,deeper into the woods.As he walks,he skips,trying to keep his pawless,bleeding leg off the crisp flaky snow.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:52 am

Silently,watches the two wolves padding along in the snow,seeing one, the one he had saved,limping and holding his paw in his mouth.Xailin jumps into the trees following the wolves,in the darkness.He soon finds out they're trying to find him.He jumps back down with a small thud.He runs through the darkness following them far to the side,just so they can barely see him,but can hear a bit of his very very light sounding footsteps,he crosses across of where they're trotting,way ahead of them,so they can barely see him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 am

Hears a light thud behind,turning his head quickly looking back,hears a noise in front of him.Quickly looking towards the front of him,sees a shadow of darkness trot across.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:59 am

Troting along still cautious looking about the trees.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:56 pm

Being as swift and silent through the night keeps following Xiax.Making little noise barely to be heard.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:53 am

He looked around noticing Blood sneaking around,he jumped into the trees growling. He jumped towards him grabbing onto his arm throwing him to the ground,then grabbing his neck with his jaws and slowly closes them. He looked to the side noticing X walking up towards them,he quickly let go and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Winters Season Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winters Season   Winters Season I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winters Season
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: