Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Darkness Rising

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

The Darkness Rising - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:42 am

X stops and sighs. She clamps her claws on the branch and wraps her tail around it, still in cat from. She swings down andlets go, landing on all fours in her wolf form. Deciding to explore, X turned and began to pad to the west. She reached the edge of their territory and corssed it, not knowing where she was heading.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:36 am

He stops in front of his den,and pads off beyond it. He looks around, and goes into the dark forest seeing his father,he stops sighs and keeps padding along.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:04 pm

X continued to pad through the forest, the wood becoming more dence. She began to zigzag, dodging trees and bushes, her fur getting caught in them. She continued through the bush until she came upon a large white tree with no leaves. She padded up to it and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:44 pm

He keeps padding along seeing a white tree,he pads towards it seeing X,then quickly runs off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:47 am

X looked over the tree. It was pure white with large claw marks on it. The tree reminded her of the moon. Wait..this must be Moon tree. X had herd rumors of the tree buy never seen it. She lifted her head and howled.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:03 am

Xiax jumps into a tree,watching X. He notices his father creeping behind her. He gives a low growl jumping off the tree and charging for his father. He looks behind seeing Xiax growling,he disappears into thin air.A ghost or an illusion... Xiax as well disappears into thin air,finding himself in a pitch black place. "Where..am I?" As he speaks it echos. He looks to find a spot of light,padding towards it he finds a bottle of blood. "I-is that my blo-" He cuts off seeing a shadow near him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:49 am

X stops howling and turns behind her, smelling Xiax. "Xia-" She cuts off as his scent ends, and is replaced with the scent of rotting blood. "But where did-" She stops short again as a small tug draws her to moon tree. She spins around and watches as a small image is played around the atmosphere of the tree. She notices Xiax...in a dark area, with the stench of blood. Xiax.where are you? She asks fearfully.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 pm

This has gotta be a different realm Xiax thought. The shadow gets closer,seeing it's a giant demon black wolf,it's eyes pure white.
"Young Xiax." He says."My name is,Agroth,I have summoned you to this realm of darkness."
"For what?" Xiax asked.
"I will not say until you've figured out why."
"How am I-" He doesn't finish,because he notices the demon fade away to the normal realm,where X is but the demon's invisible.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:08 pm

The image quickly dissapears, leaving X alone. A shiver went down her spine and she turned around, Huh...thought I heard- Moon tree begins to glisen. A white shape swirls around it and blows right past X, circling a certain area and then fades.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:20 pm

Xiax looks at the bottle of blood. "If that's my blood,then it must be from the antidote." He paces back and forth thinking. "Maybe I'm here because of my powers?" He lays down and stares at the bottle,he opens it having it spill on the floor. "The blood must mean something...but what?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:27 pm

X pads forward and looks about the spot. As she passed forward and through it, she felt darkness.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 pm

The dark giant black demon appears in front of X. He looks down. "I there." He said. "You may not know,but I'm the demon part of Xiax,I am Agroth. I am also a part of his father, Arock." He gives her a small smirk laughing.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 pm

He lays in a small den,looking out he finds a demon near a wolf.He pads out of his den running towards the demon jumping for it's neck and biting,grabbing onto it.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:00 am

(Okami, did you hounestly read the entire rp?)
X shreaks and backs up a few steps. She notices another wolf and hisses "Who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:10 am

(Yeah,I did)
He growls at the demon as he's clinging onto its neck,he throws his weight down on the ground making the demon fall. Okami then throws the demon far off into the forest. He turns around pads up towards the wolf,he gives her a "cool" smile. "My name's Okami,nice to meet you...umm" He puts his paw up to his head then behind his neck and grins. "I'm sorry,I don't know your name." He sits down with his paw still behind his neck smiling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:23 am

"I'm X" She looks the wolf over carefully, a suspious gleam in her eye.

(WOW)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:31 am

"Well,nice to meet you X." He puts his paw back down and stops smiling. "Umm well....who was that demon that was attacking you?" He lays down, crossing his paws.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:02 am

"Agoth..i think..." She stopped and looked the wolf over again, "You look....familar" She narrowed her eyes. Shruging, she looked past him to the Demon, he was getting up, fury in his eyes. X growled, about to charge when she noticed Okami preparing to pounce. "Don't" She hissed and stood in front of him. "He's somehow part of Xiax, and i'm not sure what will happen to him if we take this thing out."
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:08 am

"Hm.....Agroth..." He looks straight into the demons eyes growling. Ready to attack,he circles the demon. "Hmm...aha! the weak spot." He smiles still circling the demon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 am

"STOP!" X growled furiously and plows Okami over, pinning him to the ground "We can't hurt him! If we do, somethinhg might happen to Xiax!" She looked directly into his eyes, teeth bared. She was about to say something again when she was flung off Okami. She got up and turned to find the demon growling at her.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:13 am

"If we can't attack it we'll be dead!." He yells to X. "I'm sure your friend Xiax will be fine." He runs after the demon's chest,biting through it making the demon fall.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:18 am

"Okami!" X calls angrly. She turns into a dragon and tosses the Demon farther from moon tree. She swings around and pins Okami to the ground. Still in dragon from, making in impossible to escape.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:40 am

He smiles towards X. He turns to his stomach,and lifts up,holding X up whome is still trying to pin Okami down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 pm

X opens her mouth angrly and let's out a flaming fireball, heading strait fir Okami's body.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:28 am

He walks up seeing a wolf hold X up who's a dragon. He looks and sees a demon. Hm....you never see one of those everyday He walks up to the demon,X and the other wolf watching him as he walks,seeing how random it was Xailin walking in. He stares at the demon creating a dark portal which leads to Xiax,he grabs Xiax out of the portal throwing him out into the "real" world. He looks up at the demon who looks down at Xailin. Xailin makes the demon bow his head to Xailin. He pets the demon as if he was his pet.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:59 am

X turns back into a wolf and looks at Xailin with narrowed eyes. She wipes blood from her lip and stands strait, growling at him.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:01 am

He looks behind looking at X. "What? I didn't do anything other then saving you two." He still stands there,but stops petting the demon.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:03 am

She tilts her head sideways with a small smerk. "Uh huh.." She stands next to Okami.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:06 am

"Hm...well at least I brought Xiax back..." he gives her a small smile knowing about them. "That's at least good enough isn't it?" he chuckles a bit then sits,his black coat with the white markings turn red.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:22 am

X blushes "Uh..yeah.." She turns around and hides her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness Rising   The Darkness Rising - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness Rising
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next