Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Midnight Thunder- New Powers Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Midnight Thunder- New Powers Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Midnight Thunder- New Powers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

Midnight Thunder- New Powers Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:40 am

Graphite stares up at the dark, stormy sky. Lightning crashes if every which way and the thunder echos the sparks of light. The rain pours down onto Graphite, who lies at the very peak of the cliff, watching the storm. Suddenly a blast of light strikes down, hitting a tall oak tree at the bottom of the precipice. The trees instantly bursts into flames, creating light and heat for Graphite. He sucks in the smell of the burning wood and it reminds him of the bonfires he used to have with his family. He is now all alone. His parents were slayed right in front of his very eyes, by the evil Wolf King. Graphite gets up from the cliff and shakes himself off, even though it had no effect. Graphite quickly springs himself hundreds of meters into the air and destroying a bolt of lightning with a single kick. He falls to the ground, landing on all fours in the forest below the cliff. The tall oak tree falls and hits another tree on the way down, making many other trees burst into light. Graphite stares at the forest fire and opens his mouth. Graphite blows as hard as he can and the entire forest is out like a candle. Impressed by his new powers, he leaps into the air landing safely back onto the rocky cliff. He then hears the sound of a howl, far away in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:58 am

He howls a dark loud howl from a far distance away from most. In wolf form he pads through the snow covered rock in the Ice Capped Mountains. He pads towards the very top of the mountain of which his den stays,millions of millions of feet up high.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 pm

Graphite turns around to see X-Blood standing behind him. "X-Blood... what are you doing here? And at this late of the hour?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:20 pm

"I wouldn't think it would be much of your concern." he replyed,with a smile quite close to an evil one. "It's a bit of a secret." he knew he couldn't tell,that secretly he was the King Wolf's son,bound to be the King Wolf after his fathers death.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:31 pm

Graphite slowly walks around X-Blood. "Hmmmm... That's odd... why are you wearing the royal amulet? The last time i saw that was on the Wolf King when he killed my parents. Oh anyone lets go inside its getting cold out." Graphite walks into the small hole in the cliff and goes into his large house. Inside, there was a small fire in the middle and a large skin bed on the far other side. On a rock sticking out from the wall, lay Graphite's parent's tails. The only thing that the king gave him to remind him of them. Graphite turned around forgetting that X-blood was still there.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:15 pm

He shakes his pelt ridding of the fluffy white snow that trembles off his back. He pads towards the tails looking at them. "Your parents...." he said then padded towards the fire turning anthro and putting his hands near the fire.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 pm

"My parents were murdered by the Wolf King. That's why i recognized your amulet. The king was wearing it when he killed my parents."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:32 pm

"Ah...well I'm sorry to here that..." he said.He looked down towards the fire then got up looking at graphite. "See...what I'm going to tell you..might shock you for a moment..or maybe a while." he clears his throat taking a big sip of rum. "Well...The Wolf King is my father,and as his oldest son I'm...so to speak the prince." he drinks more of his rum. "And once I retire Xiax will be Wolf King....Then it will be Xorn as Queen..." he stares into the fire sitting back down and sighs. He takes another drink of his rum. "Seems to me,my father hated your parents or perhaps just wanted to kill them without reason,or a false reason...see, once I become Wolf King,I may be able to bring your parents back and I'd promise that I would never harm them in any way."
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Graphite stares at the floor. "Your father didn't want to kill my parents. He wanted to kill me, but my parents gave up their lives to save me. The King wanted to kill me because i had this." Graphite pulls out a small box and opens it. Lying at the bottom of the box was a small diamond. "My parents gave it to me. People say that whoever wheres it has control over the entire planet." Graphite pulls out the diamond and places it in his paw. He looks up at X-Blood "This is what i got my new powers from..."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:45 pm

He stares at the diamond,it shines from the fire reflecting off it to his face. He quickly shoves the diamond back into the box as he growled for a second. He goes back to drinking his rum and looking at the fire.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:04 am

Graphite closes the small box and puts it back on top of the tails. He walks over to X-blood who sits by the fire.
"Its been a long day. I'm going sleep." Graphite walks over to his bed and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:42 am

Graphite gets up from his bed and looks outside. The sun rises and the storm vanishes. Graphite suddenly remembers that X-blood was with him last night. He jumps up onto the cliff and walks down onto the other side of the mountain. In the side of the rocks was the cave that belonged to X-blood. Graphite walks into the large opening and enters the cave. A fire was lit but X-Blood was not inside. "X-Blood... Where are you?" Graphite suddenly feels something around his neck. Placed around his head was a thin chain with the small diamond attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:59 am

Xorn starts to walk aimlessly into the woods.She finds Graphite in a cave,looking for something.
"Whatchya looking for Graphite."Xorn says quietly"I know you found out about my dad and my brother,but they are naterully evil.anyway I'm sorry about your parents."Xorn slowley starts to walk out of the cave and into the snow storm. It's a little to peaceful tonight She breaks into a run,avoiding tree stumps and rocks with dinamic leaps into the air.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:23 am

He walks through the deep snow,the winds picking up a rawring blizzard travels through.His fur bristles as the wind blows unevenly through it. His jacket,he'd left behind in his cave. All he had was a black tank top with leather pants and boots on. He still walks through the blizzard noticeing his tracks he leaves seconds before vanishes.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:44 am

Graphite walks into the snow and sees Xorn's footprints in the snow. He jumps up into a tree and lies on a large branch, looking down at the world below. He jumps again and lands on a cloud. He jumps out of the cloud and onto another tree, jumping from tree to tree making them all fall to the ground. The wind picks up and grabs Graphite by the tail, yanking him and throwing him to the ground thousands of feet below. Graphite lands with a BOOM and tumbles down onto the cliff.

Graphite wakes from his strange dream and finds himself lying on a large branch of a tall oak tree.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:25 pm

X lay in the snow, eyes wide and courious. She dug around, nose shuffleing through the snow. She colsed her eyes and played around with her packmates minds until she found their location. Eenie meanie miney moe. She picked a packmate, Xorn. She rises and gets up, bounding in Xorn's direction.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 pm

Still walking in the freezing blizzard he walks casually not cold at all. His red markings have a warm feel when it's the harshest of colds keeping him warm.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Graphite leaps down from the tall oak tree, landing perfectly in the deep snow. Suddenly graphite notices footprints in the snow leading towards the mountain. He follows. Spotting X in the distance, he runs faster to catch up with her and in only seconds they were right beside each other. "Hey X. Watcha running for?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:11 am

Xorn keeps running until she finds Bloods Scent. She finds him walking through the blizzard.
"Hey Blood Let's go get some shelter before nightfall, or else it will be evan colder."She notices Blood doesn't follow"there'll be rum and cigars there"he than puts his head up and follows Xorn back to X and Arrow.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 am

"I'm looking for-" She stops as she sees Xorn emerge from dence bush. "Xorn" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Thunder- New Powers   Midnight Thunder- New Powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Thunder- New Powers
Page 1 of 1