Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
One drop of blood.. Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
One drop of blood.. Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

One drop of blood..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

One drop of blood.. Empty
PostSubject: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Lunar has been fighting in the war. Its been months, maybe even a year. The holes in her skin has been dripping with blood as if it were trying to escape from her body.Many pack members in the night stalkers have died fighting for there lives in a battle against another species to keep them off out territory. Lunar was cleaning her wounds in her den, trying to get the infection out. From being in the battle so long, her eyes slowly shut, even thoguh there were crys ans yowls not to far away. Lunar was fast asleep in her den, curled up in a ball all alone. When the full moon was out, she felt a small bite in her neck and someone was carrying her out of camp. She felt like jello and was to weak up get up and see who the stranger was. Lunar licked her lips and saw a purple liquid drip from her nose. Poison.. She thought fighting for energy. The stranger dropped her on the forest floor ad growled.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:08 pm

He looked out across the battlefield atop a cliff,his fur moving through the wind,he held his head up his eyes closed,and suddenly smelt poison and blood.He opened his eyes looking behind then turning around,following the stench. He found a dark figure and Lunar. He growled running towards the figure his eyes widened when he noticed it get bigger as he ran and jumped for it. The figure grabbed Xiax's neck,and holding Lunar in its other hand,it started tightening its grasp on Xiax's neck. Xiax swinged half of his body up hitting the figures head,then he did a back-flip landing on his paws so gracefully no sound was heard. He quickly jumped towards the figures other hand breaking it open,dropping Lunar. He did another back-flip he slid on the ground but kept his stance,then ran for the figure jumping and hitting into its stomach,making it fall over. It quickly grabbed Xiax. "Lunar get out of here warn everyone els-" at that moment when he cut off the figure had bit into Xiax's neck injecting poison,making him limp. Xiax's fangs as well were dripping of poison (his own poison). He looked up at the figure getting a glimpse of its face,he knew who it was,he also knew he injected the figure with poison,giving the figure power to use poison. Xiax started to growl in pain while his paw was on the injection site. It started to burn,but slowly was transforming him,into a full demon. He knew the figure was gonna come for him for revenge,but he'd never thought it would go after one of Xiax's packmates,perhaps to get information on where Xiax was. Xiax was becoming more demon as the poison flowed through his veins,he kept both his paws on the injection site growling louder and louder,howling in pain. He looked at the figure who had set Xiax down on the ground,just to watch him squirm like a worm as he rolled around in pain. The figure just waited for Xiax's full transformation.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:04 am

Lunar at first ignored what Xiax said. Her eyes gleamed blue as she blew out of her muzzle. Ice came flowing out and froze the shadow. THen the ice cracked, and the shadow came growling out of it. Oh crap! She thought. Lunar nodded her head as she started to run back to camp. The grass swiftly moved as she ran through it, going as fast as her legs would let her. The moonlight was shining on he white and pink fur. Lunar stopped as soon as she set one paw in camp. " Someone is .." Her voice broke off as soon as she relized no one was there. What the heak? She spoke quietly, and tuned around to go back and help Xiax. She jumped from tree to tree to get back to where the shadow was. Xiax was lying on the ground with the purple poison running down his neck. She leaped beside him and let out a loud cry.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:34 am

He layed there,his fur getting darker,his red markings turning to a blood red color. His eyes started to burn with red flames and smoke coming out of them. He looked at Lunar,then he saw the figure,but it was invisable to Lunar. He growled louder in pain his eyes shut tight. "Lunar,behind you!" he yelled out of pain. He knew she couldn't see it so he got up ignoring the pain he was growling towards Lunar,but really he was growling at the figure behind her. Lunar looked into Xiax's eyes in fear. Xiax jumped,Lunar flinched thinking he was going to attack her. He jumped over her fighting the figure,but to Lunar it looked like he was fighting air. He growled blowing fire towards the figure which showed Lunar there was a solid being there. He grabbed the figure but let go,the pain of the poison was unbearable as it transformed Xiax more. He landed on the ground with a large thud knocking him out.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:25 pm

The shadowy wolf burst into blue flame.

X burst out of the bushes and locked claws with the stranger. She bit down on the left side of his face, the fire on him absorbing the flame and setting his face on fire. X kicked and flew backward, landing not far from the wolf. She snarled, fangs bared. Her breathing was harsh and heavy, which ment that she was pregnat. Although, she stood with pride. Her fur blew in the wind and she had the fimaliar twinkle in her eye. She lifted her head and let out a howl of triamph.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:45 pm

He growled as he rolled on the ground in pain,his fur now pure black his markings blood red. He got up and shook his pelt,behind him was X howling,he looked behind without moving his head. He shook his pelt again looking over the horizon in front of him,as his thick fur moved through the winds.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:31 am

X turned her head sideways a bit and stared at Xiax.

She turned back to the figure, knowing that was the wolf who did that to him. She howled with rage and confuison and launched heaself forward. She slamed into the dark wolf, but she was in a human form. X lifted one of her hands and it bacame more wolf like. There was hair on it and her nails were larger and longer.
She drove her hand right into the wolf. Seconds later her hand popped out covered in blood, and she was holding the dark figure's heart.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:47 am

Xorn walked slowly back to camp, she already sawwhat had happend thru Xiax's eyes. She walked twords the crowd of people, and although she knew Xiax was demon form and he wouldn't care she still had to say something.
"hey guys I know you've all been good to me, but I have to go. I'm going to... Take a break, be on my own for a while. So goodbye." Xorn said leaving. She bolts without hearing anyone say anything.
Xorn started up the mountain to where she used to come when she was sad, her home wasn't far from there. As she nears her den she looks at the ground to where you could still see the paws of wolves faintly. The entire camp was deserted, she already knew that from past visits... Well at least she thought it was deserted.She heard voices coming from around the corner loud voices. She went around the corner and saw an entire pack of wolves. She sees that one of them is a pack elder but the pack elder looked somewhat familiar. His gaze caught hers.
"Xorn" He exclaimed "you have come back to join us once again"
"Ummm.... Who are you?"
"Well I'm your eldest brother, well step-brother."
" TJ WOW!!But there's one problem with that I'm your Sister not Step-sister."
"Oh my.don't tell me that they didn't tell you....Your adopted." At first Xorn was in shock, then all she could do is run back to the pack she loved most. She hoped they would welcome her back, it had been months since she'd last saw them.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:53 am

(That's a bit of a turn over don't you think? W/E.......................)

He looked behind then looked down the cliff in front of him. He looked to the left then the right,he ran off towards a place no one knew.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:56 am

(I know I'm just gonna wait until you guys catch up to me)
ignore this
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:37 am

He looked off into the distance,seeing a mountain,he figured no one would be there,he ran towards the mountain climbing it,and noticing fresh paw prints. The wind was very uneven making his fur go every which way. He kept his head high,no emotion showed on his face,he walked through the snow slow and cassual ignoring the blustery winds,he seemed bigger and stronger as a demon wolf,he thought how his anthro would look. He decided he'd figure that later. He sniffed the snow. "Xorn..." he sighed,he followed the prints,seeing a pack of wolves and Xorn. "So...this is your new pack huh?" he looked down and sighed. "You are my sister,but it's who your gonna trust." he looked up with sadness in his eyes,as he felt sadder his fur was back to normal,he was back to normal. "I guess you can't trust me or Blood. If this pack isn't good enough,I guess you're better with them." One of the elders walked towards Xiax,as well as other wolves,circling him and growling. The elder swiped his claw down on Xiax's face,the claw marks bled on his face. Xiax only stood there as the wolves clawed,bit,and pushed Xiax. His whole body,now covered in claw and bite marks,bleeding,his left eye had a scar. He still stood taking many blows.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:06 am

X jumped out from the bushes. She plowed into one of the wolves and bit down on his neck, inguring it. She pounced forward and stood in front of Xiax. She snarled, "Back off!" The other wolves stopped as she said that and all eyes were on her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:44 am

( ok I really dont get why Xorn changed the whole thing quickly, so I am going to start where i left off! Razz lol)

Lunar was staring in the clearing of camp, seeing nothing but the cold wind moving through camp. Then her eyes glared at red, shiny blood flowing down out of camp boundries. She fallowed, creeping slowly and silently. Then she saw her brother, Solar, bleeding in the grass. Lunar walked up to him and sniffed him. He was dead.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:55 am

(don't feel i'm ready to reply yet....)
Ignore this
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:19 am

( OK I am really confuzed so we will figure something out Very Happy )
Ignore this
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:22 am

(just reply from where Xorn left off i guess)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 11:43 am

(ya guys just continue like all you saw was me leave, I won't post anything until you guys catch up with me)
Ignore this once again
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 11:48 am

He looked around now full demon,he padded off towards camp sniffing the ground for any pack members.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:06 am

He followed Xiax then he jumped down from the trees,holding him by the scruff. "Out on a killing spree are we?" he growled. "There is no way I'm letting you kill anyone in this pack!" He growled louder,and a blue sparkle came from Blood's hand he dismounted the demon from Xiax and destroyed it.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:22 am

He laughed demonicly. "Nice try Blood." Xiax flipped forward,and it made Blood flip on to his back. Xiax looked down at Blood,then looked up and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:28 pm

He sighed and rubbed his head from the pain. He got up looking towards the direction Xiax ran off to. He started to walk along towards Xiax bound to follow him in case of any pack members being attacked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One drop of blood..   One drop of blood.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One drop of blood..
Page 1 of 1