Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Pack Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Pack Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Pack I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Pack I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:31 am

The bright sun suddenly sets on the horizon, making the earth plummet into darkness. Arrow, who stands on a large hill, looks out and watches the other wolves of the pack fall to sleep. Tonight, Arrow does not sleep. Instead he decides to go hunting near the forest. Arrow slowly begins to enter the dark woods, determined on finding food there. Suddenly a small cracking sound is heard from a distance. Arrow is startled and tells himself to shut up. The large fox quickly runs at Arrow, thinking that the sound only came from something small. The fox comes into view, but still it continues to run at Arrow. Suddenly, by the light in Arrow's eye, the fox realizes that it is not something small. The fox gallops away. Arrow quickly follows. They rapidly dodge trees and jump across other animals holes. Fox decides to attack. Arrow attacks. Arrow wins.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:41 am

He walked around the darkness of night as he does every night,making sure everythings calm. He noticed Arrow run by a fox in front of him. He followed Arrow,making sure he didn't know he was there. He stood behind him. "Don't you think you best be off to bed?" he growled for a second knowing he startled him."A big day tomorrow,early in the morning." he said trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 12:46 am

Arrow growls. "X-Blood, please do not disturb me. Can't you see i am trying to eat! And yes i know it is a big day tomorrow, but i just couldn't get to sleep." Arrow rips off a small piece of fox meat and chews on the juicy fat.
"So, are you excited about going to war tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:04 am

He laughs. "War isn't all fun and games kid,I've been in many wars,seeing all my friends die in front of me,my family,at the end of one war it was only me and my brother left. So we just walked together looking for different packs,but this one,we may be leaving. So this will be our last war with you guys. Hell,you may even see us on the enemys side if we find a new pack." he started to laugh. Then he sat down taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "Me and Xiax went through WWI and WWII. You see we don't age normally." He looked at his cigarette. "These went all the way back in those years,thats when I started smoking them,they came from Germany and I kept many boxes of them." he sighed. "These are gonna kill me yet,if I don't die in wars,I'll die from smoking...."
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:15 am

Arrow kicks a small rock and sends in flying right into a tree, where it stuck into.
"My brother was in a war. The only thing that came back from him was his own head." Arrow sighs and walks over to X-Blood. "Its funny really. I always thought of you turning to the enemy, but I don't really know why." Arrow turns away from X-Blood and starts to walk back to the camp. "Good luck at war. I guess your used to it by now." Arrow runs to camp, leaving X-Blood behind.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:52 am

He laughed at the remark Arrow said about him thinking Blood would go to the enemys side. He layed on his back,cigarette in his mouth,looking up at the stars,watching it slowly get lighter becoming daylight. He sighed thinking about pirate crews he joined in as well,and thinking about the civil war. He got up looking out at the field they were bound to fight in,he got flashbacks of his past wars he fought in,seeing blood spread and dead bodies all around,even though they weren't there. He jumped off the cliff heading towards the field sitting with his cigarette in hand waiting for everyone to show up.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:56 am

Arrow lays on the ground listening to the sounds of war. Pups crying, mates sighing and the marching. Arrow gets up and joins the others. Suddenly they enter the battlefield. X-Blood is already fighting. Dead bodies are lying everywhere. Arrow begins to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:06 am

He growled taking his gloves off his claws grew larger,one swipe and he kill 10 enemys. He ran for one slashing its face and stomach then punching them in the face. He took his jacket off running for an enemy grabbing their neck and quickly tightening breaking it,blood splattered everywhere and on his face and body. He ran for another taking his sword pearcing it into their skull pushing it against a tree. He'd never felt blood thirsty before,but now he was addicted to it. He killed millions of enemys,he had blood covered all over him. He ran killing another million slaying,swiping,and biting them.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:08 am

The war was over by a couple of hours by the time xorn got back she noticed huge piles of burned bodies everywhere.
"Umm... How long was I gone?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:12 pm

X padded up next to Xorn, her face bewillered. "Um....." She regards the dead bodies, " Aparently, Quite a while."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:45 am

He cracked his neck,then his back,feeling more stronger. He looked around for something else to kill,he looked over at the group of his pack-mates, he started to growl,his claws grew larger,as well as his fangs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:08 am

X leaped forward and slammed into Blood, her teeth bared. She pinned him down and barked in his face, "Get a GRIP!"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:11 am

"Stand down Blood, you to X. The fighting is over, I don't know what happend in there but it doesn't mean you have to show it now!" Xorn says angrily. She walks away without saying anything else. As she's running she can't help but notice how quiet it was. Not evan the odd fox, it's the shock of war probably
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:34 am

X got off Blood and gave him a sturn look. She turned to Xorn and nodded, twitching her tail, and padded off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:29 am

Xorn starts sprinting, when she notices a familiar dirt road. She starts down the road daydreaming, and not paying attention. She heard a growl and than all she saw was black she didn't even know what hit her.
Xorn woke up to a ringing sound in her head. She put her head up and it only got worse, also there was now a painful throb joining it. She noticed that her paws and muzzle were bound, and everything was blurry. She put her head back down, and her eyes were so heavy. She thought she would get some rest before she did anything.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 10:03 am

He sighed and rubbed his head as he watched Xorn and X run off. It's not like I mean to kill pack mates...it's just I get erges to.... Guilt sprang through him like needles. "No one ever understands.....no pity I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 am

Xorn woke up with her headache gone. She sits up and relizes her paws are still bound by rope. Pathetic she thinks as she tares throgh the rope and cage. She starts to look around and sees the traditional war gowns that Anthros wear. She gets near a room where there are wolves in it, one of the wolves beared red marks like Xiax, and another that wore blue marks like Blood.
"Once we get her to join the pack, then Xiax will join as well. after that we will be able to declare war with the Nightstalkers and win by a landslide! The Dragga told all of them, they all noded in agreement.
"Someone fetch the she-wolf" He said to one of the others.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 1:21 pm

(Wow umm...I'm gonna continue it not sure if anyone else would want to continue)

He got up looking at X then he turned and walked off again getting bloodthirsty. He sighed looking down at the ground as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pack   The Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pack
Page 1 of 1