Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Cloudy Skys

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

Cloudy Skys - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:51 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aspen let out a shrill wimper. She didn't have enough energy to scream. This is it. Oh God, this is it. I'm going to die. My own brother-
Suddenly, the weight was lifted. She turned to see her mother at her side, Aspen on the ground sevral feet away. X was snarling, but with something in her eyes. Something like she didn't want to be doing this. Something like pitty. Or sorrow.
Fable was standing. He was staring at them, his eyes flicking from one to another. Trying to decide which one to attack.
Or kill. Said an unknown voice within her. She tried to put the thought out of her head, but he was standing right there. Right there. And his eyes had stopped on her.
Aspen froze.
What scared her the most was that the earth and the trees seemed to be alive around him, as if he were their master. His claws were dripping with blood, as was his face. Fire swarmed around his fur, on his arms and side. BUt the worst of it was his expression.
He was smiling.
And not just any smile, a hungry and bloodlust smile. Oh god, what's happend to him?
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:07 pm

X was standing, fur on end. She was snarling and her tail was swishing, as if she was annoyed at what had happend. But she knew what she had to do.
Fable. She spoke in his head. Fable. Get a grip. You know this isn't you.
In reply, she got an angry roar.
No, no. In your head.
Silence. He was breathing harder now, trying to get control.
That's it. Yes. C'mon. Re-gain control. You know this isn't you. Fight it.
She heard a wine, then; Mom..?
Yes. Yes. It's me. She sat with relief.
What happend? Did i win?
No.
There was a thump as he sat down, Then i lost?
Fable. She hissed. Change back. Now.
Change-What? A yelp of shrill shock. She could see him looking at himself,eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:11 pm

X's ears twitched and her heart beat rapidly.
"Mom?" Aspen asked, who was helping Fable trying to change back.
"Something... My..er.." She wanted to say "The shape Shifting side of me" was scesing something, but she couldn't find words.
"I'll be back." With that, she turned and jumped into a tree, leaving her half morphed son and confused daughter behind, and headed in the direction of the vibes.

(Good lord i type alot!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:50 pm

During the fight Xiax cirlced around carfully watching Fable then Aspen. Hm...they both have equal power,but seeing Fable his anger becomes more and more making his strength even more powerful.... He watched both then saw Fable's eye gleam of red. Damn....he's becoming more like me... Xiax started to growl starting to move in closer then seeing X jumping in protecting Aspen. Xiax turned and ran off,so his son wouldn't see the more evil side of himself by seeing Xiax whenever he's his evil self,when he can't control in hurting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:08 am

Xorn looked up at Assassin wondering what he was gonna do next. Just then a wolf from the crowd left the audience and turned a corner. Minutes passed before she randomly ducked and then rolled. The wolf swung his hands and missed. She ran as fast as she could, jumping off a cliff turning wolf form to gain extra speed. She knew without looking at his expression, or reading his mind, Xorn knew that Assassin was pissed of her.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 am

He sighed watching Xorn walk off,he grabbed the wolf who tried to grab her and slit his throat while growling. He turned and walked off away from everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Skys   Cloudy Skys - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudy Skys
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: