Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Cain Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Cain Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Cain I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Cain I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Cain

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:45 am

Cain was bleeding, running around looking urgently for help. He was attacked by a pack of Coogers a while ago, looking for anybody to help him. Finding himself on a hill he scrambles down the ledge. Crawling the last couple, he finally reaches the hudle of wolves finally collapsing, he didn't see their expressions, but with his last burst of energy he says; "Ca... Cain."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

(Just a question, Is this the purspective of a diffrent wolf aproching our pack?)

X was standing on the highest part of the tree in the centre of camp, Xiax to her right. All eyes were on the bleeding stranger, his flank convered in claw marks.
She gave a commanding growl and the crowd beneath parted, reavaling the full view of the wolf. "Cain eh?" X jumped down and circled the stranger, looking him over more fully. The left side of his face was scared and the ear was missing. There were clumps of fur slotted with blood scattered around.
She chuckled, "You look like hell."
She stopped in front of Cian after having a good look. "You fall down a cliff or something? Or couldn't handle the threats of the wild?" She smiled and narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:47 am

Cain looked up at the strange wolf, who looked similar to himself but he had a mixture of blues on him. He felt a little better now, noticing he was being healed by a oil black wolf. He stood up, his knees a little shakey. He noticed he was taller than most of them, except the male standing beside the female who spoke. He looked like he was the dominent male in the pack, and he didn't like strangers. Cain looked around at some other angry faces, who obviosly didn't like strangers either.
"You" He said looking at X,"You are different from the rest." He said changing the subject, "You are all different aren't you."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:52 am

Xorn looked at the battered wolf, he looked like he'd seen a lot in his life time. She stared down at him. "Ya, so what if we're different. What gives you the right to come into our pack?!" Xorn stammered now on top of him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 am

"Xorn." X growled, "Back off. There's something about this one i can't put my finger on." She stared at the wolf who stared back at her with bloodshot eyes. A smile widened across her face, "Chain 'em up and take him prisoner. We'll see what he can do tommorow. I'm not sure he's even got a power, seeing he couldn't take on those cougars." She had read his mind when he had gotten there.
She flicked her tail, the signal for the wolves to attack and put him away for the night.
Fable and Aspen and sevral other pack members were snarling it the stranger's face as he was being pulled away.
X turned and brushed past her mate, showing that she wanted to talk. "What'da ya say we do with 'em?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 am

Cain was in his cell thinking about what she had said. She must be a mindreader, and she mentioned something about him not having powers, so they must have some. He stood up and walked out of the Cell, the gaurds pounced at him but they litteraly froze on the spot. They were just figures, they're surprised expressions frozen on their faces. As he walked on through the pack on the deadly silent night, he saw X, he turned and about to bolt when he knew it was too late. He didn't notice that X had a companion, it was Xorn.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 am

X slamed a paw on the ground, throwing up a berrier in front of the excaping wolf. She ran and jumped over his head, landing on the opposite gap, Xorn stood in the other. "Going somewhere?" She gave a commanding signal, alowing Xorn to pounce.
She walked up to where Xorn had the stranger pinned. "Hm. Maybe you've got more nerve than I first thought." She looked Cian in the eye, "Welp, I was going to wait until tommorow to do this but.."
X smiled a sick smile, opening her jaws and revaling her fangs which grew sevral inches. "Now, this is going to hurt you alot more than it's going to hurt me."
She dove for Cian's neck and plunged her fangs into his throat, blood spewed out.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 am

Just then, the pain stopped, and without relizing it Cain was on top of X. Cain saw Xorn leap across the gap and before she knew it she was frozen.
"Now because I'm a rather nice guy I'm gonna let you off with a warning." His piercing blue eyes stared coldly into X's, "Never touch me again!" He had his jaw rapped around her neck, he could end her life in one powerful chomp. He was just about to when he remembered that she had a mate, and probably a family. A Family, a real family. A lo..... Cain pushed the memory a side and let go of her throat. He padded away unfreezing Xorn.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 am

X stood and snarled. "You Bastard." She shook her coat and turned to stare after the wolf. She let out a commanding bark, calling her pack, then; "Xorn, i want him captured. I want him tortured. And i want his fat little ass dead." Her voice was stone cold. She lifted her head and paused, her eyes like fire, then howled a howl that peirced the silence like teeth on human flesh.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:18 pm

"What ever you say." Xorn followed Cain, she was catching up to him, getting closer with each stride. Then she couldn't see him any more and she was falling, then hitting the ground. "Damn human trapps!" She could hear the shouting of man, and their running shoes hitting the soil. She heard a growl, gun shots, and a thump. She looked up and saw Cain's bloodstained muzzle.
Xorn felt cold under her paws, an ice block was lifting her up onto flat ground. Cain started padding away from Xorn. "Wait up" Xorn shouted,"Ill try to persaude X to let you live if you come with with me, without a fight."
"Really? What ever it takes to leave your friken pack." And with that Xorn and Cain headed toward the pack.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:36 pm

X watched as Xorn walked through the entrance of camp, Cian by her side. She swore under her breath and turned around, her back to Xorn. "Thought you were better than that Xorn. Did our little friend not want to leave?" She walked up to Cian, "Aww no, guess not. Of corse you couldn't leave without an offical goodbye." Her expression darkened, "But unfortunately that's not what your here to do. You want to make a deal? Hit me." She grunted and jumped up to the tree in the centre of camp.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:46 pm

"X! Of all people you should know. He just saved my life, and the rule states that if a stray wolf saves a life of a pack member for no reason, no harm shall come to them." Xorn looked at her friend's annoyed eyes as the others nodded in agreement.
"Look, you drew first blood, it's my nature to strike back, I mean no harm." X glared at him, ussually wolves drop their eyes, but not Cain he held her gaze.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 pm

X held Cian's gaze, then turned to Xorn and gave her a cold stare. "Very well." She turned to face him, "But don't think this means your off the hook. I'll be keeping and eye on you... And next time, instead of stumbling around and letting a pack of coucars maul you, use that stregnth of yours and atchaully fight. Because there won't be a pack of wolves here to heal you."
She spun around and grunted, opening up a walking space in the crowd of wolves, and padded off.

Last edited by X on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Cain shook his head and walked around the pack, until he found what he was lookinqg for. He nudged his head on the wall. Cain entered the den seeing X's pups and herself in it. "If you're the pack I think you are, then you're the Nightstalkers." X jumped up, and her pups started to growl, but she nodded in agreement, "And somthing I know about you is that you now how to change forms. Will you teach me how to shape-shift? Please?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:27 pm

X stared in disbelief at Cian. She rose and nudged him, telling him to leave the den so they could speak alone.
Once outside, X spoke; "You want to learn to shape-shift?" She looked him over.
He certianly seemed like he was strong enough to learn something new. Large body, long legs, powerful mustles. "Shape-shifting isn't something to learn. It's something i was bron with. And although i'm woried and haven't tried it before... it could be a ..er.. Unique expreience." She sat down. "Why do you want this? Once you obtain the power it will immeditly take control of your others. It's like they're stored away, buried underneath the new power. You'd have to re-train your other abilties to be at full power. It's a long process, and i wouldn't recommend it. But if it is wat you truely want, i'm the best teacher you're going to get."

Last edited by X on Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 2:55 am

Assassin eavesdropping in Cain's and X's conversation in a tree makes a grunting sound and drops down from the tree. "One's own ability of shape-shifting is not at full potential seeing you don't have all the powers of one,as I have all skills of a shape-shifter and other powers for I have been to greater lengths then anyone else. Teaching is mere childs play in shape-shifting." He walked in a casual walk towards them looking towards X and smiling. "I still need to teach you a trick or two." He looked at the new wolf circling and examining the new one. "Hmph...What's your name kid."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 am

He sighs laying in a branch from afar seeing how Assassin just drops in. He jumps from the tree and comes up behind X then sitting next to her and looks at the new wolf in disgust,then looks at Assassin with a sturn look.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:41 am

"Im Cain, and you?" He turns around facing X again. She had her mate beside her. Cain gave a low growl after seein the look on Xiax's face.
"And X, He said turning his attention back to her, "The reason I want to learn how to shape-shift, is because eventually when I do get weloced into a pack I want to be able to lead one." He sighed and perked his ears up, he looked around seeing Xorn come this way.

Xorn padded up to the others seeing the new wolf was there. She still didn't fully trust the new wolf after she froze him in mid-air.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:01 am

He smiled a bit in the response of the new wolf towards Xiax. "My name's Assassin,Cain." He looked at X who noticed his smile and gave her a wink. He looked at Xorn while smiling and she smiled back at him. Assassin whirled quickly almost like a small tornado,his clothes had completely changed as a dark trench coat with a hood and many tassles and chains.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 am

"You got to teach me how to do that!" Cain said eyes widend. He stared at Assassin in awe, as he kept changing shape.
After everyone left Cain went up to a ledge and looked down on the vally. The pack looked so peaceful, and nothing could threaten that because they wer the most powerful pack in history. He stared ther for an hour, thinking quietly to himself when there was a noise behind him. He warned them nit come any closer with growl.
"Show yourself!"He barked.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 am

He growled low towards Assassin seeing his smirk. Then gave the new wolf a sturn look and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:56 am

"I said show yourself! Who's there!" He growled louder getting ready to pounce.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:26 pm

X stared at Cian, who was searching for something in the bushes. She turned her head and ignored him, facing Assassin. "You may have sevral tricks i have yet to learn, but you yourself could learn a little someting here. One needs to know when it is aproprite to barge into another's conversation, and when it's none of their bissness at all. " She snapped. "In this case, can you guess which?" She spun around, her tail showering him with blue sparkles, making it look like a gracuful dance move. "Yes, Assassin." She said with her back turned, paddding away. "I have much to learn and am not as skilled as you may be, but everyone has their own specilty. Remember that next time you butt into something that is not of your concern."With that, the flicked her tail and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 am

Cain was about to pounce when a wolf pup came out of the bush. It was Raziel, he looked at Cain before running after X.
"Excuse me X? Can I play with Aspen and Fable?" Raziel asked.

( I'm gonna try to include raziel more, and he's gonna be like Kar from the sight.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

X looked down at the pup and nodded, eyes hard. "As you wish." She turned with nothig more to say, and continued to padd off.

( I started reading da sight and now i know who Kar is ^^ YAYz!)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:08 pm

Raziel walked through the bush looking for Aspen and Fable. Mainly Aspen he thought to himself. He finaly reached their den, seeing them fighting with each other. They were also practicing their powers. Raziel was about to walk away because he hadnt yet come across something that he was good at, let alone a power. Everything he did Xiax always said it was wrong or not good enough, he always favoured Fable whenever they did play fights or training. But he kept on walking.
"Hey guys! Watchya up to?" He said as cheerfully as he could, hoping that they hadnt earned their mothers gift of reading minds.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fable and Aspen immeditly stopped fighting. Fable pushed his sister to the ground and chuckled horsly, then stared at Raziel. His espression darkened and he pulled back his lips in a smile like snarl. "Nothing much. Just some practicing..." His eyes seemed to twist into a mix of amber and silver as he spoke. "But it's none of your bisness I guess, seeing you don't have a power." He shruged and turned back to his sister, who was pciking herlsef up and looking worried.
He dove for her and pinned her back down, smiling up at Raziel.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:27 pm

"Stop that!" He growled snarling, "I may not have a power but I'm stronger than you'll ever be!" Fable looked at him with an amused expression, but went right back to fighting with his sister. "Hey! I said stop! She obviosly doesn't like it so stop." Even more amused he looked up and laughed, "And what are you gonna do about it?" Before Raziel knew it he was flying through the air and landing on top of the surprised Fable.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:31 pm

~~~~~~~
Raziel flew off Fable in a fall of fire and landed with a thump aginst a tree. "You really wanna go?" He narrowed his eyes, which were beginning to twist with anger. He pulled up a paw and scraped it across the ground.
Fable looked up and let out a bloodcurling roar. But it was only directed to Raziel, so it was silent to all others who heard it.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:41 pm

Raziel howled back focusing all hi energy on Fable. Oh God I know I will lose this and probably die, so somehow tell Aspen I love her, truley and deeply.Amen He preped himself for the pounce, when immedietly he remembered what Xorn had told him long ago, 'Remeber you don't win fights with your power and skill, but with your heart and mind.' At that moment Fable pounced, and at the last second Raziel deeked him out, sending Fable flying on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cain   Cain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next