Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The New Era - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The New Era - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The New Era

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oazi
Oazi

The New Era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:57 am

I ran after Xiax and scratched him until he fell to the ground.

Remember!

I tapped into his memory and his pupils grew huge. I searched for his drems and then i saw me in one of them. I was being killed by him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:51 am

(Wow.... My character wouldn't fall too easily....)

He growled towards Oazi latching his jaws around his neck as he was struggling to bite Xiax. Xiax jumped over Oazi grabbing his tail and throwing him far across. Xiax's eyes started to change spikes grew out his back as he was becoming demon and moved toward Oazi.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 am

He transported from one demension to Earth finding nothing out of the ordinary till he spotted Xiax fighting another wolf.He ran up and stood there.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:04 am

(dude my description says only i can travel through dimensions and worlds ask X)

I growled at Xiax and he pounced. As he lashed his claw left a mark in mid-air. Oazi teleported behind the new wolf and sensed horrible scent. He tapped into the strange wolf's mind and blew him ahead. then Xiax said

whats your problem!?

I tapped into his memory and blew him away too.
they each got up and looked at me with anger.

Xiax please listen, you are my blood brother! remember! remember your dreams!
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 am

(I've been doing that and so has Xiax,before you decided to come back on. And btw,stop using other people's characters,cause you have them do what they normally wouldn't do)

He growled looking towards him transforming anthro grasping onto his neck and slowly crushing it.
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:27 am

(what are you taling about?! i used my powers! i tapped into your mind thats not making you do anything thats affecting you!)

I teleported 20 feet away and vanished into another dimension.

It was silent,too silent... A shadow appeared and I trapped it. It was a time hare. I clawed into it and pulled out it's veins. I turned into vampire form and sucked all the blood from it.

Delicious

I returned into werewolf form and tookits veins.

These veins can slow down someones action for a certain time. I better use them on that strange wolf and maybe on Xiax i can jog his memory.

I better get back, wait here everywhere stops time so i can take my time! HAHAHAH

I jumped and appeared back to where the strange wolf was and Xiax was.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 pm

(umm.... I think he's trying to say that he's had that power-to transport thru dimentiins before you. That's all.)
Back to top Go down
Oazi
Oazi

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:52 pm

(ya we covered that, would you just reply to RP now please!?)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 2:28 pm

(Oazi formally known as Eternal,I'm not liking how you treat others in the pack.Anyone can have what ever power they want. And Assassin didn't know.He joined after you left and you'd been gone a while.And you don't understand what's happening in the other RP's or what has happened with our characters,or how they act,so I'd advise you to stop taking control of others characters,or telling people to RP quickly,people have lives and things they need to do and can't be on all the time,and there is no need for you to keep messaging people when they're online to type in the RP.So there for if you don't stop,I'm sure you won't enjoy your time in this pack,or you would be kicked out of this forum.So if you want to stay,you better stop,if you continue to do these you'll be ignored by everyone in the pack and or kicked from the forum.Only one warning.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 12:47 am

(Agreed. I already posted once about that on this forum. You seriously have to stop. It's getting really erritating. The the whole thing about the blood brothers doesn't make any scense. I don't think Xiax will ever give in to that little story because it has no backround behind it. Maybe if he was atahaully having dreams of weird stuff happing than you could possible take advantage of it. But this doesn't have anything to do with our previous role-plays. And let me make this clear.
Role-playing is not a story. You can't make the other characters do what yout want. You might just be using your powers, but if you tap into Xiax's mind, your not going to find some dreams and memories that he really hasn't had.
If you want to get to know us, then please take the time to read out previous role-plays. Not all of them but some of them. And if you find some things about one of us that you could use, then please do. But make sure what you read is correct.
So please, try and rp like the rest of us would...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Era   The New Era - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Era
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: