Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
A new beginning Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
A new beginning Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

A new beginning

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:32 am

As i Ran away form the Sphynx she spoke some riddile and i froze in mid-air. My back hair trickled and stood up straight.

"What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?"

I answered: A sponge?

"WRONG!!"

As the shynx lashed for my head, i howled my last howl.

Then suddenly a large wolf came over and rescued me, she took me to a cave.

She ran back to the sphynx who was in shock,

"I've never been so fooled"

The strange wolf scratched at the shynx's face and she screeched.

I had to cover my ears with my paws.

After what seemed like an eternity, i came out of the cave and looked for the wolf.

There dead in my tracks, I saw the carcass of the sphynx.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:09 pm

(Kinda confused as to where you are right now..?)

X sat in a tree with ears perked for danger, her eyes gleaming. The morning sun was just perking above the treetops and the air was warming. Her tail swished in circled and the wind blew through her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:27 pm

Xorn padded around the forest walking aimlessly. She watched from a distance as A strange wolf was staring dumbstruck at a sphinks on the ground. Dont want to know. Xorn said but continued to walk. "What the he'll is going on!"

Last edited by Xorn on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 12:46 pm

As I turned into dragon form, i flew up about 20 meters and saw a wolf, perched up on a long branch.

I flew back down and turned into a gryffin and jumped near the wolf. She perched her head up and put it back down as if nothing happened.

I felt offeneded.

I went up to her and tried to look menacing; I clawed the ground and peirced my claw into the soil and pulled out a worm.

Nothing, not even a twitch, this wolf was incredible.

I tapped into her thoughts and I blew back.

She laughed.

I snarled.

I charged up at her and jumped before attacking.

She moved light speed and took her paw and choked me up to the nearest tree.

Whats your problem?

Umm have you seen a female wolf around? she saved me from this sphynx.

Please help me find her she saved my life.

The wolf laughed and threw her paw up, I kicked her and moved the same speed she could 10 feet away.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:45 am

(listen ummmm... You're doing the same thing Oazi is doing. You're making my charecter sound arrogent and like a bitch. Plz stop.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:47 am

(Atchaully I think he was taking about me. I was the one on the branch.. And .. That might be something X would do, if she was feeling very evil~
And are we in Egypt? It feels like it with the spinx)

Last edited by X on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 am

(ya i was talking about X and Xorn jeez cool it with the language)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:54 am

X growled, her fur on end. "Why do I give a care about your stupid saviour?" She flashed a wicked smile and raced up to the tree top, where she jumped and turned into a tiger. She sailed through the air and, with a flip, landed on the wolf's back. She had him pinned with no escape.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:58 am

(I am so confused)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:01 pm

(Are we in EGYPT!? ....Are we? Wat's going on?)
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:27 pm

(No there is just a shynx you should no that the shynx was not only located in Egypt. They were also found in hiking areas, the turns of the labyrinth and pretty much anywhere.)

Hahaha--

I flashed a wicked smile and she said;

What are you doing?-- OH MY-

As black smoke puffed around me, electric flashes zapping in the darkness made a peircing noise that made her flinch. Flarring her nostrils, she threw her head back and I dissapeared,

I appeared next to her and said;

BOO!

She walked away probably thinking lame.

UGHH!

I tapped into her thoughts and I blew away again.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:28 pm

(Haven't you noticed it is Oazi rofl the same person created another account,you can tell by the way he types and he most likely got pissed because we kept telling him to stop so he made a new account.Thinking we wouldn't notice.)
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:33 pm

(Ok i did! I was sick and tired of everyone judjing my way of role-playing. ok so im not good at it! suck it up! you guys are so obnoxious sometimes. I was being cyber bullied by all of you! I created a new character, that should say to you to treat others repectfully and dont judge them!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:37 pm

(XD We were just asking for you to stop using others characters,and saying they can't have a certain power. Technically it's not cyber-bullying.It also didn't mean for you to go and make another character.)
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:40 pm

(no but X was being obnoxious sayin we dont like the way you role play)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm

(I said it didn't matter! GOD! And i KNEW it was you! But eyery time i asked you said No! You said this guy was from Australia! You lied... And when i say the way you role-play, the only problem i have with it is the way you make other people do things they wouldn't do. Stopp auto-roleplaying!)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:52 am

(I knew it was you, I just hinted it in the other post. But you can't auto role play cuase it's really anoying ok, but I'm not saying that I hate you, just read other RP's and see what you're supposed to do. Kay?)
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:41 am

(Sure thx Very Happy Now can we please continue this RP please?)
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:18 am

(Okk.. I guess so..? But what did you mean by you 'blew away'? Did the wind pick you up in my thoughts or something? lol..)

X gave an angry grunt and spun around. "I don't have time for you childish games! Just go and find your supergirl and leave me out of it, ok?" She snarled and muttered a spell under her breath. There was a flash of blue, and then she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:10 pm

Cereberus cahsed her pst the whistling trees, the sharp cuts, and the long deserts.
She finally noticed him and snarled and ran even faster this time.

Please help me find her! Please!

She actually looks a little like this wolf here?!

I tapped in to the wolf's mind and blew back (like an incredible force just pooping up and blowing up in front of my face).

Urrrrrg
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 8:19 am

X growled, then jumped onto the wolf who was following her. The two landed with a thump, X pinning him down to the ground. Her jaws were right in his face, her eyes bright and mennacing. "Listen here wolf. I don't know who you are, or why you care, but I don't. Get it through that thick head of yours, because if you can't, I will." The last words were sorta of a half growl half speak.
She jumped off him and started walking off. When she was in the cover of the trees she broke into a run.
Back to top Go down
Cereberus
Cereberus

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:02 pm

FINE! I DONT NEED YOU!

Actually I do

Oh whatever, I'll find another wolf
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:38 am

Xorn watched as X ran towards the camp. She padded over to the strange wolf. She watched him strangly and walked toward X but not running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: