Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Night of the Living Dead Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Night of the Living Dead Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Night of the Living Dead

Go down 
+2
>X<
Toxic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic
Toxic

Night of the Living Dead Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:53 am

He walks in the midnight darkness,sensing undead near. He walks off towards the deceitful odor. He finds zombie wolves come towards him they get light from the full moon and a green glow comes off them. They touch Scourge leaving him with a power not known to anyone else. He can bring people from the dead,and can bring dead people alive,he can be very stealthy,and can take darkness from any living soul whether it's in there blood or not. His forms being bigger then anyone else even his normal size is bigger then anyone even if they are in demon or any other form. Him being stronger then anyone,and his fur glows green when he wants it to.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 am

X lay in the outskerts of her den, eyes on the sky. She sits peacefully, breathing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 am

He looks around feeling different then he walks around casually then transforms into a wolf. He sees X,he walks up to her and sits down.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:32 am

(Umm..after I type this can you please reduce your powers a bit)
Xorn walks into the cemetary and finds Scourge and X sitting togeather.
"Hey guys watchya up to?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:48 am

(What do you mean reduce my power?)

He looks over to Xorn transforming anthro. "Uh... hi Xorn." he sits down.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

(Like don't have as much power.Like not growing watever hieght and stuff like that)
"Hey, what you guys doing here?"Xorn says with a little smile.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:09 pm

(Seems to me I can be whatever I want and any power.....)

"It's nothing Xorn." he gets up and walks away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:14 am

X looks over to Xorn and Scourage. "Hey." She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:16 am

"Hi.....bye." he said as walking away looking behind at X.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:18 am

Ziaxer jumps down from a branch and lightly hits X on the back, landing gracefully on front of her. "Hey sis, what's up?" He cocks his head to the side and flashed a smerk to Xorn. "Hi there." He said, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:10 am

"Zaixer I havn't seen you in a while where you been?" Xorn asks politely. she tackles him playfully. X joining in aswell.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Ziaxer's tounge hangs out of the side of his mouth and he paws and Xorn playfully. "I decided it was time to take care of some bisness" He says he face now serious. He sits up, "Let's just say......" He paused and smiled weakly at Xorn, staying like that and being mesmerized by her gaze. He snaps out of it and continues, "Ive changed."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:40 pm

"Changed how?" She says and she trys reading his mind, but it didn't work, she just couldn't get in. It was always that way. Her borhter just had some kind of wall keeping X out of his head. She stopped and looked at Xorn then Ziaxer.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:19 pm

He walked around and at a far distance saw Xorn,X,and Zaixer,seeing Scourge walking away. He sighed looking at the three having fun,then he turned towards Scourge. Never again will I put up with this he thought to himself,he turned around walking away. He was refuring to being a lone wolf again.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:15 am

(something's wrong! Everytime i post as meslef i post as X!!! WHY IS THAT!!?)

Last edited by Zaixer on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:36 am

(Umm.......)

"I'm still thinking about leaving,perhaps making my own pack." He looked down feeling something was missing in the pack he was in now. "It's just....there's something missing I can't put my paw on it,but I can visit if I choose to leave,I mean being an ally to the pack while.....I'm a lone wolf,anyways I wouldn't think it would matter if I left,this whole thing of (people) wolves hating each other in this pack is getting annoying, and I've begun to hate some of the (people) wolves in the pack as well." He sighs still looking down. "You'd better get back to your pack....and it maybe the last time you'll see me,so be thankful you actually know me,and remember me." he said as he walked off leaving X behind sad.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:06 am

(Not sure....Sometihng up?)

X stands speachless as she watches Xiax walk away. "Wait! Xiax! There's something i have to tell...." SHe stopped and watched sadly.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:28 am

He looked behind and sighed. "What is it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 am

X looks at the ground shyly, not sure what to say. "I-I.....I'm...." X looked up at Xiax and spoke, staring into his eyes. "I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:29 am

"Pregnant?.....With whom?" he asked concerned. "And...how?" he sighed looking down then looking up at her glow gleaming eyes he was feeling mesmerized as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:03 am

As he walked he looked over towards Xiax who was with X. X close to tears she nuzzled Xiax. Scourge feeling more bored he walked up to them while transforming into a wolf. "Hey X,Xiax...what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:13 am

He started to growl as Scourge walked up. "Get out of here Scourge,this doesn't concern you." he said trying to be calm having his paw up pointing in a direction. He watched him as he walked away. He looked back towards X. "So...umm..who got-" he couldn't finish feeling awkward,he finally finished after a while. "-You...um...pregnant..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 1:09 pm

X continued to stare at Xiax. "You" She said, smiling at the thought. She blushed and walked up to Xiax, kissing him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:27 pm

"Me?....but-" he looked down for a quick second. "But how?" he asked as he lifted his head to look at her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:44 pm

"I...." X sat down and studied the ground. "I...Don't know."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:48 am

He sighed looking down. "I don't know now if I should leave....or stay..." he sighed again getting up,he looked towards the way he was walking then he looked at X. "I'm just......confused.....I guess..." he sighed turning around and started walking away slowly,his head bent down,ears bent back,and he looked down at the ground while walking.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:56 am

X looked at Xiax sadly as he walked off. Her eyes boreing onto his back. A small tear rolled down her cheek and hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:08 am

He looked behind seeing X starting to cry,he turned around feeling bad he walked up to her and nuzzled her as a hug. "I won't be gone long,just until I can think straight." he said smiling at her,his eyes gleaming as well as hers.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:22 am

X nodded and sniffed, perking up a little more.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:25 am

He sighed as he turned around padding away,feeling a bit guilty. Maybe I'll come back sooner he thought to himself looking back at X while he walked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Living Dead   Night of the Living Dead I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night of the Living Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next