Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  Divider3
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  Empty
PostSubject: No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.    No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 8:02 am

When I joined this site I was twelve. And now I'm going to be graduating next year. Like wtf. None of us have really been active, I suppose it's just the busyness of our lives. Growing up is tough. It's still sad, this site has impacted most of our lives somehow. It's weird when you think that four years ago I was on this site every chance I got, and now I forget this site even exists for months at a time.

The thing is, is that I miss you guys, but the only person I've ever actually met in real life is X, and I see her almost everyday at school. But, it's not really her I miss (I always see her), it's her characters, and your characters that I miss. Even though we have never met, I feel like we've bonded with each other through our characters. I feel that it is our characters that reflect what we're like on the inside, or what we wish we could be like. I know that my personality is a lot like Xorn's. Maybe it's weird to think this kind of stuff, but I really, really do miss you guys. I miss this site. And I miss the adventures we had.

This site opened up my creativity. It gave me a chance to get away from the real world when life got me down. When I first joined this site, I had just moved, so I didn't have a whole lot of friends at my new school. This site gave me friends that I didn't have to worry about talking behind my back, or starting Drama. It allowed me to stay in contact with X.... I miss this.

It's just life man... Why does life have to change things? Nobody likes change.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.    No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:05 am

It happens a lot with things that we find joyful, or fun. It's just natural. Everything dies at some point, and we can't escape it.

I too am sad to see it all go but it happens when everyone becomes busy and don't have time on their hands. Currently I've been with a group, The Ebon Circle, on a game called Feral Heart. Before, the NightStalkers were on Impressive Title an old game created by the same creators of Feral Heart.

There are a lot of things I dislike about Feral Heart, but just like this group, and The Ebon Circle, I consider as family. And I stay loyal to my family's as long as they keep thriving.
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.    No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 7:17 am

I feel the same way. I want to be active again but real life matters come first. I'm 21 now, still trying my best to get a job <<; since that's more important. I feel as though I've grown out of roleplay too. I used to really enjoy it. These days I tend to chat and draw during my free time.

I'm also managing one of the biggest wolf packs on DA because I've been part of it for as long as I can remember. Before the days of this pack and I'm now the co-owner of the group because a few people wanted to bring it back for the sakes of memories.

Not to mention I'm on an internet hiatus right now and if you want to get in touch with me. It'll be a lot easier on DA, Weasyl, FA or even my skype.

DA = AncientKrazoa

Weasyl = Krazoa

FA = Krazoa
Back to top Go down
https://thenightstalkerspack.rpg-board.net
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.    No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am

dA = MontyKrue

Skype = MontyKrue -will literally only IM. no voice chats- Razz

Weasyl = Grieves

FA = Krue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.    No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Page 1 of 1