Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Lone Wolf Rebel Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Lone Wolf Rebel Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Lone Wolf Rebel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerberos
Kerberos

The Lone Wolf Rebel Empty
PostSubject: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:12 pm

Snow, falling. The darkness, creeping nearer. The lone wolf, waking, stretching out his haunches, as he yawned and looked out at the snow fall from the hidden cave, of which he'd stayed. Taking advantage of the still night, heading out on scout patrol, and a hunt, as the wolf had done every night, just to keep himself alive. He gracefully trotted across the snow, as if he was hovering over it, as he began to lick his lips in pursuit of two small rabbits. His legs started pumping faster and faster as the two rabbits began to run faster. His breath, seen in a light smoke as he pant, his tongue unravelled out the side of his mouth. Catching up behind the rabbits, he quickly pounced, opening his mouth wide, grabbing the two rabbits with his maw, instantly starting to ferociously eat his prey. The wolf enjoyingly eating his snacks, suddenly perked his ears. The sound of hooves against the snow. He looked to the sky, noticing the sun begin to rise, his eye starting to glimmer a very light green in the sunlight. He ran off towards the sounds of trampling, noticing instantly, an elk calf, struggling. He smiled greatly, ignoring the pain from his sewn stitches on the sides of his mouth. He ran forward, then, when he was close to the herd, he began to crouch down low, then he went and bounded for the calf. He quickly snatched the calf by the neck, instantly making it limp. He knew he couldn't eat it now, so, he ran back to his cave to leave it for later. He perked his ears, to a sound of paw pads, and walked out of his cave, searching the perimeter.

Last edited by Kerberos on Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:19 am

Demon roamed in his ghost form into and out of trees, possessing them with his spirit. Once he left the trees would attack any other creature that came near it, with its long branches. He came across a limping elk and smiled. He quickly jumped through the sunlight, momentarily turning into physical form and back to ghsot as he passed through the sun light and into the elk. The body froze for a moment. This elk was hard to minipulate. He tried morphing its DNA into a weaker form but only somehow made it into a full grown moose.

The eyes of the moose glowed red and shimmered as the moose walked in the sun light. Demon flew out of the moose and turned back to the moose. A fast warp came in the heart of the moose and devoured the moose and Demon moved back a little to let the spirit pass into him. Now he could summon the moose whenever he wanted to.

Wait. Why was it so hard to manipulate the INJURED elk? What the hell! That doesn't make any sense! Demon flashed back to when he saw the elk limping and a bite in its neck( i forget exactly where lmao sorry)and remembered the blood was glowing green.

Demon looked around him turning into ghost form.

Is anyone there
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 11:53 am

(Just remember though, Kerberos can't talk.)

The lone wolf lifted his head, sniffing about. The stench of another wolf around. He'd began to growl low to warn off the wolf. Then noticed the scent wasn't gone. Where are you...? he'd said in his mind, yet almost seemed as if he'd talked aloud (I guess I'll have him talk with his mind and not his voice, hope it doesn't confuse anyone). He looked around cautiously, then suddenly saw, the wolf. Kerberos stood without emotion as he stared coldly at the wolf. (I'm going to guess you're invisible.) Though, he knew other beings couldn't see the other wolf, Kerberos could. The virus, even though it doesn't show through his good eye, still, he had it all throughout his body, giving him many abilities he'd hadn't established yet.

What do you want....Who are you...Where do you come from? Kerberos had many questions, he'd never seen a wolf ever since he'd been disbanded from his previous pack. Kerberos had obtained a bitter cold personality from not being in a pack, his emotionless face was so cold with a distaste of pleasure. Kerberos, being away from other wolves had changed him drastically, into a wolf with not much for a "wolf" stature. A do-what-he-wants free wolf. A Rebel.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Demon's ghost form vanished into mist. He was no longer visible by any being. No physical form of Demon was passing through. Only his voice.

I mean no harm. I am Demon and I come from a nightmare.

Is this enough?

Demon reappeared right in front of Kerberos.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:18 am

The lone wolf looked at the other wolf with his eye squinted, still looking coldly at the wolf. You are from a pack, or allied with a pack... He started to circle the wolf with a disgusted look. Don't ask how I know..you have the look and thoughts of a pack member.The stature of a pack wolf. He smirked, ignoring the pain of his stitched lips. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Demon smirked.

I am not from any pack, group or alliance. I am a lone wolf. Looking for a new beginning.
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:49 pm

The lone wolf chuckled. You have the stench of a wolf pack. He replied. A...well known wolf pack. He gave a small smirk. I don't believe it, I feel the lies from you... He looked to the wolf with the same cold look, then turned to his cave. You should run back to which you came, I don't communicate to wolves of packs. He said coldly. Not after what happened... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:09 am

Demon snorted in disgust of this wolves disbelief.

Its true. And I know it hurts you to talk. Those stiches. Not there naturally. We all know that. Was it a fight? A fire? An accident? Only you know and the opposing side.

The wolf stopped. Turned his head and let the wind brush his fur.

You can try to ignore me but you will never lose me. I am your nightmare
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:31 am

(By the way Kerberos isn't talking, he's thinking aloud with is mind)

He chuckled, while shaking his head. No...A wolf for my nightmares. You've never seen what my nightmares are like. You are nothing compared to mine. He smirked. You're a pack trained wolf, I'm trained by my experiences. The lone wolf went and walked to his calf, starting to gnaw at it, ripping a hind leg off handing it to the other wolf. You'll need it... He said while he went to lay back down with what he had for food.

My sewn eye, and lips are what keep me going. He sighed looking at the wolf, contemplating, whether or not to tell of his past.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:43 am

Don't tell me I have no idea what your nightmares are like. I am your nightmares . And for the last time, I am not from a pack!

Demon kicked the bloody leg away and jumped towards the arrogant wolf. Before the wolf could slash at him he vanished into nothing and reappeared on his back. He cut a giant hole in his back spat into it. Blood spewing out and shaking ambiguously. Demon released his clamps and backfliped off of the wolf.

(I'm a little bit sicker than most)
Back to top Go down
Kerberos
Kerberos

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 5:57 am

He laughed. Alright then. He said sarcastically. As the wolf attacked, he just stood there, not at all flinching. He yawned and sat down, when the wolf was done. Is that really it? He gave a smirk as blood came out his back. He shook his head, his whole body became larger, his paws much larger, his eye completely green, no pupil. He grabbed the wolf, squeezed it, throwing it across the cave. Seeing it vanish he could still see. His paw glowed, a power which could injure an invisible being, or ghost. He dodged the wolf's attacks, then finally swiping his huge paw across the wolf. I don't see how you can be my nightmares. He laughed. You're pathetic. He swished his tail, hit the wolf in the head knocking it back, then went and left the cave to outside. Pick a fight you know you can win....
Back to top Go down
Syl
Syl

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 6:01 am

She walked across the barren snow, perking her ears up and noticing two wolves fight. She sighed, and went forward. Seeing one wolf was new, the other an acquaintence. She went and growled in front of the new wolf, jumping, latching her teeth around his neck, pinning him down. Seeing Demon walk forward toward them. "Well hello." she said with her mouth full.
Back to top Go down
Demon
Demon

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:02 am

A beam of light shot through Demon's heart and both wolves covered their eyes with their paws.

He roared as he transformed into one of his kills. A dragon. He clawed the beast and kicked back The random wolf that had grabbed him.

I dont have to prove you anything.

Demon flew up into the night sky flaring with fire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Wolf Rebel   The Lone Wolf Rebel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Wolf Rebel
Page 1 of 1