Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Midnight hunt - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Midnight hunt - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Midnight hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:41 am

she rushes in and immeditly reconizes the wolf she sees him lunge at the the human and nearly get hit by the needle."need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:49 am

she rushes in and immeditly reconizes the wolf she sees him lunge at the the human and nearly get struck by the needle."need some help?"she asks
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:57 am

Xiax,drops down to the floor,quickly looks at the wolf.He says in a not normal voice "You shouldn't be here."He growls."Whenever I'm dieing or close to death,I completely change.And right now,I haven't fully changed,when I fully change."Growls louder."I don't remember anything..and I kill anything in my way,and when I change back to normal,I don't remember anything that had happened,but I get a guilty feeling,not knowing what I've done."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:02 am

"same here but fortunatly for you i am calmer"she doesn't think he knows that she to has a beast form."i am just like you except i am abnormally strong,but i guess you don't need me i'm just a girl,now while you handle them i'm going to go join your pack"she says then runs off
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:03 am

"I also become bigger then a regular wolf,my paws grow,and my claws are as big and sharp as knives."Growling louder and louder."GET OUT OF HERE!"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:35 am

X knew something was wrong. Then why won't i turn around? Her legs just kept in pace, quickly but swiftly. "Ugh!" She growled. For some reason she was furious, maybe some anger she was sencing though another packmate. She tried to pinpoint it, but something was blocking her sences. Another packmember? Wait She sought through the thoughts more. That other wolf! Skylar? She was coming to join the pack! X planted her feet on the ground and turned her head. Sure enough, the new wolf, Skylar, came racing toward her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:51 am

Xiax,jumping and attacking the second human,he gets stung with the needle before the humans death.He falls flat to the floor,still in beast form,pants heavily,becoming more and more weak.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 am

X looked at Skylar. "So you want to join the pack?" She asked. X wondered if the creature would ask how she knew what skylar was about to say.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:56 am

"hey you what are you still doing here"she was watching the wolf and all her scences were aware of her surroundings incase there was anyone to back the other wolf up.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:57 am

"of course i do but the real question is how did you know that?"she turned around she knew that the other wolf did not trust her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:03 am

X gives one of her nasty smiles. "Let's just say i have my connections" She aproches the other wolf "Of corse i don't trust you. Yet. You have to prove yourself to me" She was practicly picking thoughts from Skylars head. "You want to prove yourself to this pack, Tell me where Xiax is." She stared into Skylar's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 am

"he doesn't want to be found it's buisness"she was thinking of the scenery she was in with the other wolf called"xaix"hoping that she would understand"so your one of those mindreaders eh?im one of those beasts like your friend exept i'm the decendent of the strongest beast ever to have lived."she knew the other wolf would know what it was because every wolf knew what it was every wolf was taught the tale at birth espicialy pack members like her.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:15 am

"Yeah? Your that stong?" She growled "Somethimes stregnth is amost too powerful." She flicked her tail and looked into the other wolf's eyes. "And yes," she haid swiftly "I can read your thoughts. But" Turning her head to the left, she flicked her eyes to the side, then back to skylar. They looked like a cats, for she had shifted them into a cat's eye. "I am also a shape-shifter" She growled.

"Now, you tell me Xiax is busy?"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 am

"alright alright i'll tell you where he is it just so happens he is at the animal test site or facility whatever,all i want though is for you to not tell your pack leader about my beast because every time they do i get used as athreat to other packs okay?"she stamerd hoping she would agree
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:29 am

"Very well" She said. "Now," she barked as she headed in the direction of the bulinding, "Knowing Xiax, he probablly got himslef captured and ended up fighting the humans." She let a low growl erupt from within her "Let's hope he hasn't exposed us" She broke into a run, beckoning Skylar to follow.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:31 am

Xiax,becoming more and more weak,his breathing is getting slower and slower,the needle still stuck on him on his chest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:45 am

X sprinted and burst through the lad door, smashing it to peices effortlessly. "Xiax!" She barked
A human neeling next to Xiax spoke "You can talk too!?" the human turned to his pals "Hey we got another one! Tonight's out lucky night!" They all laughed
She growled "No."
The humans stoped laughing al looked at X.
"You haven't caught me, not yet" She hissed and slowly turned into a tiger.
One of the humans holding a gun dropped it, his mouth open.
X reeled toward the men, knoking them out. She picked Xiax up by the scruff and crashed through the wall, leaving a gaping hold behind.
When she was sure she was out of sight, she set Xiax down then ruturned to wolf form. She plopped down next to him and gave his head a swift lick, then fell asleep, knowing that Skylar would join them.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:49 am

With little strength he had left,looking at X he manged to say: "X....you didn't have to come..." His head drops down on the ground,his eyes close slowly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:01 pm

X gave a smile, her eyes gleaming. "Yes," she soothed Yes i did.... she said half to herslef, then drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Xiax,his breathing worsens,just laying on the ground.Soon enough he stops breathing.Damn those humans he thought.He knew they had made the antidote just to kill him,then giving it to other animals...
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:13 pm

X's head shot up. She had herd what Xiax was thinking about. "They did WHAT!?" She growled and turned her head to Xiax. He was colapsed on the cave floor. Her eyes wend wide "Xiax!?" She nudged him. "You there? Xiax!!?" She felt a surge of panic.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:59 am

His eyes open,looking at X,his voice very silent."I'm gonna......"He doesn't finish.His whole body goes limp.His head tilled back. Still in beast form,perhaps staying like that,being almost close to death,but has no strength,still not breathing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:19 am

"Xiax! XIAX! NO!" She barked in terror leaning over his body in panic "Don't leave me!" She yelped "God no! Please! Your all i have left! You can't-" Her words were cut off by the aching in her throat, this time she let it win. Tears began to roll down her face, pooling up on the cave floor. She floped down next to Xiax and burried her head in his fur "Please don't...." She wined "Please...." Almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:48 am

The needle drops from his chest,he starts to breath slowly again.He starts to open his eyes,bloody red.He growls trying to hold back trying not to turn full beast.[i]God damn...I gotta learn how to control myself...[i] He rolls over onto his stomach,growling louder.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 am

X eyes shot open and she practicly bounced backward. Her expression was worried about Xiax's beast form, but her eyes were full of happiness. She grinned and quickly bolted out of the cave, knowing what Xiax could do in his beast form. She ran in circles and howled at the rising sun. A howl of happyness. She dove back into the cave and watched Xiax from a corner, hoping he would turn back soon.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:15 am

Xiax's eyes turn to normal,he sighs,his body changes back to normal.His paws go back to normal,his claws turn to normal.Looks around,then lays down.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:27 am

Skylar loked around she saw the rising sun in the distance.and for once she couldn't face her fears she sat there alone watching the sun on a ledge she couldn't stop thinking about Xaix she afraid to tell him how she felt because she felt wrong about liking him.like she has seen him in a dream before.
suddenly she relized how tired she was and fell asleep.

In the dream there was her memories of her father thrashing and killing the others one looked like ............Xaix...........then her father hit him and he turned into a ....a..beast so did she!!!!

"huh huh huh"she was out of breath and Skylar realized that there is a possibility that he was her brother."no...no it can't be "skylar felt ashamed to have evan thought that she "im just going to lye here until i die."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:35 am

He gets up,shakes,stretches and pads out of the cave.Sniffs around,heading back to the building he had been carried out of. Running faster then anyone,finally makes it to the building,jumps inside grabbing the antidote the humans had made from his blood.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:39 am

skylar awoke to the cold in the air.she was freezing evan a layer of frost was on her yet she was sweating she kept having the same dream over and over and over."im gonna go crazy" she was no longer tired she was really hungry[i]im just gonna go hunt im no use dieing any way[i]so she set off tword the dirt road....
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:45 am

He runs out,with antidote in mouth.He trips on a tree vine growing out of the ground,the antidote shatters in his mouth,making him swallow it and it splattering all over his face. God dang! Not again!.... He lays down flat on the cold wet ground,actually not dying,he becomes stronger. Must have gotten the wrong antidote..unless I've gotten immune from the last time I had gotten it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight hunt
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next