Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Midnight hunt - Page 3 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Midnight hunt - Page 3 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Midnight hunt

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

Midnight hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:49 am

Skylar was running and heard a smash of glass.she found xiax lieing in a puddle of liquid."ummm...are you ok...wait never mind i have to tell you some thing that sounds really crazy but i think im your sister"she was afraid he'd attack her for asking a question like that.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:10 am

"I'm fi- wait.....what?...YOU?..You being my sister?" He looks down. "I never knew I had a sister...I knew I had a couple brothers...two of them died in a great disaster,leaving only me alone,but I'm sure one of my brothers are alive,I think...it may be Xailin...I don't remember names,the fumes of the disaster messed my head up...It's also been years since I've seen any of my family members,so I really don't remember a whole lot,and my father well all I remember of him is he'd always beat me up....I being the strongest pup would always stand and fight him.I kinda still wonder what it's like to have a non-abusive father,but I'll never know." With that said,he turned away trotting around the wolf,head down ears back.Heading off to the pack site.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 pm

X watches Xiax run out of the cave. She knew where he was going. Where else? She thought He's probablly going to fix things up then head back to camp The thought of Xiax made her smile. She troted for a while, allowing her thoughts to wonder until they came upon the other wolf. Skylar. Oh my gosh! She'd almost forgot about her. She's an hournary member of this pack now. I owe her. X quickened her pace, the blue flames on her back flying around in the wind. Her eyes twinkling.

As she aproched camp, she saw Xiax and gave a smile. Then she say Skylar walking behind slowly. There you are She aproched and waved her over to the center of camp. "I owe you my thanks" She nodded her head to Xiax "Welcome to the pack" She smiled one of her wolfy smiles. "You should probablly talk to poison before deciding a rank. But she's not around anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:23 am

Xiax,with his face covered in red,from the antidote,he pads around the pack site,getting agitated.He sniffs the ground Ugh.....What is wrong with ME?!
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:04 am

X, turning away from Skylar, caught a glimpse of Xiax walking in circles. She stared at him and tried to differ his thoughts. "Ruuh!" She grumbles in frustration. About to go and talk to him, she snagged a swirl of his most recent thought. He thought someting was wrong with him. Something wrong with him? Yeah. That was beleaveable. But there has to be a cure.. She shook her head and turned away from her packmates, walking toward her den. She scrambled in, walked around in three circles, ploped down and coverd her nose with her tail.

In her dream, she kept seeing monsters. They attacked her. But eyery time she tried to fight back, they began to look more and more like Xiax. A bloodthirsty beast. So she would back away, but she kept backing into Skylar. Eyes read in beast from aswell. Soon Xailin joined the mosteres and she was fighting helplessly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:16 am

X's head shot up. Eyes wide. Whoa She wined. Getting to her feet. SHe looked around. A dream? Suddenly she caught a glimse of something hiding in her messed-up bedding. She brushed the ferns aside. No.. She looked closer, regarding blood scatured under her second layer of the bedding. A nightmare.......

What was that about? Xailin, Skylar,..............and Xiax. Why did it seem as if they were aginst me? Their beast forms maybe? She couldn't picture Xiax doing that in real life. She just couldn't. Did the dream mean something though? She thought of Xiax. His bravery, his rich black coat, and his scars. She smiled at the thought of how handsome he was. But she knew that he had a beast from. He can learn to control it though, right? She asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:44 am

Xiax,thinking to himself Could I really control my beast form? Is Skylar really my sister? Him being more and more agitated pads off alone,padding in front of a cave,passing by. He goes into the forest.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:55 am

X shakes away the thoughts. She got up and headed out through the brambles of her den, peeking her head out. No sign of anyone SHe glanced around the camp. As she pulled herself through the hold, the thoughts in her want crazy. Xiax this, Xiax that, lonly pack, no poison, new members, and her dream. She sprang free of her den and bolted into the forest beyond.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:29 am

X, ran, though not knowing where she was going. Suddenly a very famillar stench hit her nose. Human? No it's too stale. And strong, it's gotta be- She aproched a half standing, balf broken-down human village. Geeze She thought as she walked through the main street. This place is old... She stumbled over a half berried human skeleton Real old...

As X continued through the village, movement caught her eye. She turned and jumped. A peice of glass with a golden border sat next to her, tilted to one side. She stared at it. A greay black wolf with fair fur and blue eyes stood hefore her, large blue flames corsing along it's back. She blinked. Is that... She stared and moved her paw, the wolf in the glasss moved her paw aswell Me? She moved around, the reflective wolf did everything she did. Must be a human'sMirror. Huh. Always thought they'd be diffrent.
Suddenly she realized how ratted her fur was. There were twigs and leaves stuck in it, and her coat was all matted the wrong way. She tilted her head to the side and ploped down onto her butt and began to groom her fur.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 am

Walking deeper and deeper into the forest suddenly stops and growls. What am I doing! Running away from my fears!? Am I going to commit suicide? AHHH I can't control myself! Am I being controled?....It...it must be the antidote... He pads towards a lake, uncontrolably he runs into a tree,head first. He gets knocked out,his head limps down. He pads towards the lake again, his head drops down into the lake. He wakes up unable to breath,trying to get his head out.His head stiff,unable to move it. Gah..It's the damn antidote,a human is controlling me and perhaps any other animal who got injected with the antidote.I've got to save those others,once I get out of this mess! I need to get the antidote OUT of my system! He yanks his head out of the water,gasping for air. He takes a sharp rock,cutting himself in his stomach,paws,and arms trying many ways just to get the antidote out of him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:13 am

When X was finshed, she rose and regarded herslef in the humans Morrir. She smiled, and was about to leave when she heard a russle in the bush. Her ears automaticly went alert. X turned and swooped in behind a stone wall. She sent her mind out until she found another mind. A humans. She neered the creature until she got close enough to see who it was. A female, long blond hair, wearing a large coat stuffed with supplyes and needles. She's from the testing sight, i gotta get outa here.. She began to turn around when she treped on a twig, a large one. CRACK! A normal wolf wouldn't have broken it, but X did. "Ya'oh" She hissed. The human was advancing closer to her hiding spot.

Panic surged through her, she couljdn't move. She just stared. The way the hunter moved, it's hands, it's head, it's legs and body. She kept staring. Her eyes and mind combinding to untangle all of the humans conplacations. She got stressed out and felt hot. Really hot. What-? She looked down and immeditly reeled. That's what the heat was. I'm change- She couldn't finsh the thought. She burned unnaturally and suddenly, she was out cold.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:30 am

He runs out of ideas,his body covered ib blood.His eyes turn blood red.He pads away from the lake to an old village.He sniffs the ground smelling human. He finds a woman with needles.He charges,attacking her legs,then her neck.Breaking the neck in half,amputating it.He takes the head and body,dragging it towards the lake,throwing it in and watching it float.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:35 am

X woke to find herslef in a bed. A human bed. Her head shot up fast. Too fast. For a few seconds she couldn't remember what had happend. Then it all came flooding back. The village. The mirror. The human. And the unnaturally hot change. She blinked and regarded the room she was in. There was a table,a lamp, and a small rug on the center of the floor. Sitting up, she was about to call out when a b women entered. "Hi sweetie. I'm loreen. I found you out colapsed in the woods but my partner was lost." I looked at her, and when i didn't respond she called in a man. He was short and stubby, with a cane and odd glasses.
"What now!?" He asked, then his eyes moved across X. "Ahh, she's awake. Wonderous."
"Honey we have some questions for you, but first. Who are you?" An unspoken scentence swarm through her head And why the heck does your hair have blue streaks in it?

X looked at the girl, but managed to get some words out "I-i'-i'm X"
"X?" She asked
"Hmm" the other man noted
"Stange name, where'd you get it from?"
"Umm umm...ma-my my dad gave it to me...because i failed at everything he wanted me to do. A fat X"
The shorter man looked her down. "I always thought that and X marked the spot...."

X marks the spot. Hm. Does that mean anything? It didn't matter, right now she had to figure what was going on.

"Zeke, this isn't the time for-"
"I know i know" The man, Zeke, intrupped. "Forgive me, X but why were you out all alone in the woods?"
"Well," she responded "I was with my pack and-" Her words were cut off when she cought a real look at herslef in a mirror that was hidden behind a desk. She stared at herslef. Her fur, now hair, was on her head. She had hands and fingers and and...and.......
She had shifted herslef into a human.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 am

He boredly leaves the lake,padding along to a random house.He sees the lights are on and the windows are open. He jumps through one of the windows,making a light thud.He pads along trying not to make too much noise.He bumps into a cabnet,which a vace falls and breaks,he looks behind quickly and then the front of him.Standing waiting for someone who may have heard come in to see what the crash was.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:47 am

Skylar was not tired when night came she was actually energetic.she ran into the forest and fast to she never ran this fast before she looked at the ground and at her paws"what .....h...how...did this happen"her paws were coverd in green lightning she was in her beast form.....

still running she saw the scenery change it was blurry but still visable,it was a room and there were humans in there two of them the ones you would see playing catch with people,then she saw hands feet blue hair and heard X's voice.....she stopped runningwhat is going on here[i] she came to a lake she saw the scenery chage with the same humans from last time excpt now she saw a girl about 15 with......[i]blue st..streaks....and looks like X no..noit showed them eatig food and talking then it ended again "wow that was weird" she tuned around and saw a hunter a hunter with a gun not a tranqualizer it was aimed at a helpless deer for some reason she felt angry for some reason at the hunter and she lunged at him but he turned twored her at fired the gun and just ran leaving her alone in the forest dieing she howeld a very faint howl and she closed her eyes...
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Hearing a shot from behind,ignores it,trying to figure out what the familiar smell was.He pads in,hoping the humans weren't hunters.He didn't smell any sulfur of gun powder,or any medal of a gun.He pads in closer very cautious of the humans.He finds a man and a woman,then the familiar smell,but of a young girl.He growls low,just to caution the humans he was there.He padded in closer and closer,and stops growling.Crouching to the floor,he looks up at all the humans. He jumps up onto the bed of which the young girl sat,talking to the older humans.He sat cautiously looking and being careful of all the humans. He jumps off the bed,his ears flipped down,he growls Why am I with these HUMANS?! Is it some human controlling me again? He uncontrolably lays down next to the bed,trying to get up but fails.Accidently says out loud:"I hate humans!" He looks around at the humans,still trying to get up,soon he tried so hard he jumped.Padding to the opening of which you go into the room.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:19 pm

she dreamt of xaix as a pup and her father fighting she oficaly knew he was her sister but she'll never be able to tell him that she was gone evan tho her mother believed in a hevan after you die she didn't she thought it would be of endless blackness .she woke up slightly not moving yet she heard voices in the back ground it was human voices "oh the poor thing lets get it to a hospital its still breathing " she looked around more and saw the girl who she thought was X she wanted to say help but than closed her eyes... and heard X say somthing.of course right before death i relize that she can SEE what people are thinking or see the futer whatever same thing anyway it susks im about to dieshe opens her eyes again and sees xiax in the distance her hearing goes all she can here is her heart beat she focuses on breathing she starts to feel stronger she grows and her eyes turn blacki can't turn beast form now not in front of them but i cant ST..ow stop itshe howls a warning howl...then she turnsinto beast
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 pm

He suddenly gets the uncontrolable erge to kill the humans,without knowing he turns into beast form. Charges in,growling seeing the man take a broom,hitting Xiax in the face.Xiax grabs onto it taking it out of the mans hands.The man then takes out a shotgun,firing at Xiax,while Xiax runs around the room,when finally he gets shot in the leg falling to the floor.He looks behind him,staring at the man,and the older woman and the girl watching him laying on the floor.He notices all his legs and paws were shot,now bleeding.He waits for the man just to shoot him in the head.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 3:32 am

"get away NOW JUST LEAVE"she cannot control it any longer she completly turns and heads straight .... the scenery changes she is still at the lake with blood pouring out of her chest right before she closed her eyes i was Xiax no i can't it was so realistic.i have to get over there she relized that she was in Xaix's mind it was not her in the humans bed it was Xiax she turned beast for real and headed for the house with lights. she turned into beast just because it soothed the pain a little bit she saw the house and walked inside she saw Xaix on the table all of his legs were shot and he was beast form now.Skylar felt so weak no i wont fall i must make it then THUMP she falls to the ground and turns normal looking at X who's ears keep growing pointier and her snout getting longer or maby it was just her she didn't know she this time actually felt a pull to go deeper into her body it was so peacful it the darkness but she knew she would never see anyone like Xaix and X evan tho she only knew them for a day she felt close to them esspacialy Xaix if she didn't keep fighting for conciosness...
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:51 am

X was mad. Very mad. She stood up and looked down at the other humans. "Do you have any idea what you've done?" She growled. X was bruning with anger, liturary bruning. She could feel herslef heating up. The blue streaks in her hair burst into blue flames. Her eyes shawn brightly and flames formed in her palms. "You hurt my friends." Her fire grew until it touched the cealing. Flames erupped around the building. The humans starred in suprise and shock. Her nails grew into talons and her teeth grew into fangs, she dropped onto all fours. The flames from her back sprouted throughout her body until she was a ball of blue fire. A second tail grew next to her first, and her eyes seemed to steam orange flame. The building blased. She howled a howl of triamph and called to Xiax and skylar. "Get UP! I know your both stronger that that!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:59 am

He notices himself chained up on a vertical flat table.Him being levetated from the chains that went through his paws and into the medal bracelets he had around each ankle and wrist.He finds he found something new.He was a beast/anthro (If you don't know what an anthro is,it's an animal with human qualities.Check my avatar I think it should help a bit.)"Whaa- What happened?" He picks up his arm rubbing his head."Ahh-" He struggles trying to break the chains,he notices he has a spike collar around his neck,the chains connecting to the collar were pearsing right into his neck connecting to the wall,making his neck bleed.He lets out a long sigh."Maybe..I'm this form...because of the antidote?" He tries to figure out the puzzle.He gasps "The old woman and the man! They're apart of that facility with the antidotes,I remember seeing their faces." He lets out an abnormally loud howl,trying to warn every animal around the house.He still tries to break free,knowing the man and the woman may kill him for his fur and blood.He turns to a wolf still beast form."Hmm...I can control it now?" He turns anthro/beast again so quickly it breaks the hinges of where the chains connect to the wall."Heh, now I have a chain bracelet,and a new spike collar.Eh..but what of the chains and bolts coursed through my paws and ankles?" He shrugs.The access chains left on the bracelets and collar make the sound of medal chiming together as he walks.He notices the braclets and collar change sizes as he changes forms."That may become usefull someday." He pads out,finding the familiar smelling girl,the old woman and man,and starts growling.The chains in his paws,the bolts in his ankles leaving the medal bracelets in place,rip his flesh everytime he walks. "Guess I'll need to get used to it." He then attacks at the woman and the man,ringing their necks with the chains.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:12 am

X sees Xiax and tries to revert back to wolf form. She was too confused to be able to, but she saw him in a diffent form. She blinks. She sends him a mental message. Xiax? It's X. Do you know where i am? She looked and noticed she was in a seprate building. Where's the one i burned down? The thought poked at her. Her flames were gone and she was in human form. Again. Must be some human medicine they gave me She turned and watched Xiax on top of the humans. We have to get out She thought to herslef.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:29 am

He rips the necks off of the old man and woman with his bare "paws".He gradually walks over to the girl,growling and staring at her. X,I really have no idea where you are,but your interupting me from killing this girl in front of me. He growls louder and louder,growing closer and closer to the girl. He gets the uncontrolable feeling again. He drops down to his knees.He holds his "paws" up on top of his head growling."Ahhh! Not again! Damn... humans... STOP CONTROLLING ME!" He falls to the ground.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:41 am

X squeels. She quickly runs to Xiax and looks at his body. Hmm.. She mumbled and grabbed him. She knew they had Skylar, but she couldn't go for her now. SO she ran, Xiax in hands. She ran into the forest and into the broken down village. She looked Xiax over and placed her hand over his muzzle, petting him. "It's ok." She murmered.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am

He growls. "Who are you!?" He stands up looking down at the human,growling louder and louder,his face getting into hers closer and closer.He turns and crosses his arms. "Pfft,humans...Why do you even try saving animals? When still there's still hunters." Him still growling quickly raises his "paw",ready to strike.He stops,putting his paw down."Get out of here..." He drops to his knees,being controlled again.His paws on the top of his head."Ahhh! Dammit! Nogaahh! Damn humans!!STOP CONTROLLING ME!" Uncontrolably wants to kill,but tries to hold back,Xiax keeps changing forms,he stops changing,staying as the anthro/beast.Growling louder and louder in pain,howls a blood shaddering loud howl of pain.He walks to the girl,swinging the chains round and round,ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:14 pm

(this post is while you 2 are still in the building)
Skylar lifted her head and looked around, her vision was blurry and she felt drowsy. She gained her vision back and relized she was chained up to a wall. She heard a door screach open, she heard whispers, and then the humans came in. She put her head down and squinted. She noticed that them, the man and woman wern't there. Instead it was 2 different woman."Are we able to expariment on her?"says the one
"Yes we'll give the antidote to her like we did to the other one" Says the other.

They left the room. Time to get out of here She turns beast and rips the chains on the wall. She turns the corner and sees the 2 women sitting there getting the antidote ready. She keeps running down the hall and out the door; she sees Xiax and X. Xiax was on the ground, fainted probably. She gets angry and the lights above her flicker That's my brother She turns and runs into the building.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:17 pm

X yelped. She leaped into the air and did a perfict 360 flip, landing on all fours. In wolf form. She looked at Xiax advancing on her. She tried to back away, but a voice inside her head snapped What are you doing!? Attack him!
Siphara...What- Why would i do that? X grolwed back.
Because i told you to Siphara laughed in X's head
Siphara began to control X. She sprouted 3 extra tails and they burst into flames. Her eyes turned bloody orange. A dragon-like tounge sprang through her mouth during a powerful roar. She jumped, her body a streemedlined shape soaring through the air, she aimed for Xiax. She growled and plowed into him.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:47 pm

Skorge ran into the building. she ran up to the woman.but they already had the antidote was ready and a man was there the man that shot shot her earlier, this time he had a tranqualizer, and he was loading it with the antidote. she was about to turn and run when something told her to stay.she focused on the man with the tranque she was about to attack when the lights flickerd and the man got shocked. did he just get....shocked or electricuted the other woman were on the ground too. she ran out the door and felt a sharp pain in her leg her legs collapsed and looked behined her,she saw that the man had crawled over to her and shot the dart.she used the last of her energy and finished him off not knowing how she did it, but she shocked him and killed him.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:59 pm

X roared and unseathed her claws, about to hit Xiax again. She stopped herslef and breathed fire out her mouth, siphara along with it. She growled, but the dragon just came slithering back into her soul. X wined, shoving Siphara into the deepest darkest part of her that she could think of. She won't come out for a while X thought. She turned and ran from Xiax, toward the building that Xorn's sent came from. She smelt the antidote that Xiax had taken. She saw her on the ground "NO!" She grolwed and dove to her side. "Um um um...." X, trying to think of a way to fix Xorn, picked her up. She turned into a dragon and headed for camp, Xorn in her claws.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:32 pm

Xorn awoke to a cool breeze through her fur. She looked around and saw a dragon holding her.
"Wha..what are you doing? Let me go now"
Let me go you stupid dragon...don't make me turn beast on you she was thinking of ways to escape but she was waiting to see where it was taking her. Although she was tired and it wouldn't hurt to go to sleep.

Her dream was strange it was about a dragon.
"hello little wolfling how are you feeling"said Saphira
"who are are you ?"said Xorn
"Why i'm just a simple dragon looking for power. Infact i have all power over you right now,"The dragon laughed
"How could you? It's impossible...you can't do that... "But Saphira had no time to reply.
Xorn woke up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight hunt   Midnight hunt - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight hunt
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next