Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Arctic Circle Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Arctic Circle Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Arctic Circle

Go down 
+3
Xorn
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Arrow
Arrow

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 am

At the very tip of the earth there is a spot that is unknown to all wolves. In the entire history no wolf has even tried to make it there. Lying on a hunk of think, cold ice lay Arrow. The ice slowly floats across the water, creating ripples as it travels along the water. In the distance, Arrow spots a small island, completely covered with think snow. Suddenly Arrow's piece of ice hits something in the water. Startled, he looks down at the water to find out that on the top of the water was a thin layer of ice. The only way now for Arrow to get to the island is to walk across the thin sheet of ice. Arrow gulps and puts his first paw onto the ice. Then his second, third and his last. Arrow looks down at the thin sheet that he stands on. small cracks jolt out from where he stands. Arrow quickly tries to jump up onto the the other piece of ice put he is too late. The ice below him snaps in half and he falls straight down into the freezing water. Arrow splashing and swims, trying to exit from the hole he fell into, but he can't reach it. He falls more into the dark ocean. And suddenly he gets an idea. Saving up his energy, he quickly jumps from the water, smashing through the ice and souring into the air. Arrow looks down and lands in the snow on the small white island.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:59 am

He pads up to the wolf looking down with a deseatful glare in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 am

Xorn pads up next to Scythe,noticing Arrow she quickly gets in front of Scythe.
"Scythe don't this guy is part of the pack,he's OK."Says Xorn thne she quickly runs into the forest cover in snow once again.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:10 am

Arrow stands up, looking into xiax's fierce eyes. He then looks at Xorn, who runs away into the small tree area on the island.
"So the pack has already come? I thought that i would have been the only one here by now." Graphite stares at Xiax and slowly walks around him.
"I have been here now for 2 months. This is my territory. I have it claimed" arrow lies. He then jumps up onto the peak of one of the trees. He looks down and watching Xorn run through the Forest.
"I will be back." Arrow jumps out of the tree and follows Xorn's footprints in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 am

He growls leaving the small island swimming through the freezeing cold waters.
Back to top Go down
Arrow
Arrow

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:05 am

Arrow runs through the thick, falling snow like a speeding bullet and shortly reaches Xorn. "Wait up!" He walks in front of her, stopping her running. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:09 am

He looks behind sighing and swimming back towards the island following the paw prints running faster then a speeding bullet and a lot more faster. He stops when he sees Arrow.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:37 am

X pads out of a bush, ears pricked forward. She aproches the two, "You know Arrow, if this really was your land, you'd know this." She walked up and leaned into his ear, "You cannot claim a territory unless you have a group who can benofit from the area and it's contents." She growled, "Do not think you can get away with lying in this pack." She bares her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 am

He smiles his fangs show looking at Arrow,his eyes half closed.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:28 am

Xorn notices trouble behind her, she turns and heads back.
"My God, can't there be a day when you aren't growling at someone Ghost, oh hi X." she says.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:35 am

"Hm...I wasn't growling...I was giving him a friendly smile...but what ever you say." He pads off deeper into the island.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm

X laughs slightly and watches Ghost pad off, "Hey Xorn"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am

He sighs as he padded off seeing a rock stick up from the ice of the ocean. He finds a pine tree climbing it and lays down on the branch,his arms and legs over the sides of the branch.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:15 am

Xorn notices Ghost leave. She leaves aswell into the forest, she stops when she sees a pack of bears having a meeting. Hey X we got a clan of bears at 12:00.Let's have a little fun. Xorn starts to jog until X comes then she sprints, leaving only the snow and forest behind.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:29 pm

He pads through the forest seeing millions of bears,he takes one swipe of his claw killing all of them,he turns towards camp,but stops before stepping foot,he instead turns left towards the lake and he sits then lays down looking at the water,feeling like a loner again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 am

X stops at the clearing, dead bodies laying on the ground. She growled and tunred around, "Let's find some other place." She ran off, anoyed.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 am

"Alright X" Says Xorn. The two wolves datr thru the forest juping over logs and rocks in the way. She looks around the scenery aruond her was a blur except for X.
She notices a cavern and turns around.
'Hey X come're."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:49 pm

"Ah." X turns toward Xorn and they pad along the cave, keeping low and silent.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 am

Xorn walks a little farther ahead, she notices a light coming from deeper in the cave.
She keeps going smelling a fire. So obviosly the light is a fire but who do you think is in here X?
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:34 am

No idea... X replys through her head. They aproch a small circle, the fire burning brightly. She placed a paw on the cave floor. The fire on her back flew down to her paw and across the floor, changing the read flame to blue. I have control over the fire now, so whoever's here won't be able to suprise us.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 am

She walks deeper into the cave.As she gets closer to the fireshe sees a shadow against the wall. She looks around the corner and sees a new born pup who can't even see, next to his dead mother who lie on the ground.the little pup was all alone in the cave with no food or anything.
"I'm sorry little guy I can't take you with me I don't Know how to take care of puppies...Oh but..oh c'mon."she says turning Anthro, she picks up the pup and cratles it in her arms, she walks out of the cave tword X.
"Hey X what do you think?"She says looking at X's gaping mouth.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:40 am

"A Pup?" X walks up to Xorn and looks the puppy over. "Aww...he's so cute.."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:15 am

"Ya I know he's so cute but.... What am I gonna do with him and what should name him?" Says Xorn still cratling the pup.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:21 am

He walks around in the snow,walking past a cave.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:01 am

"I..I don't know....." X wines and tries to look up at the pup, but did not have an anthro form like Xorn and found it impossible. She floped back down to the ground and growled, anoyed. "Wait! I have an idea...." She stared at Xorn and studid her shape. Then X began to morph into a symilar form as Xorn.

She stood, now an athro, and looked at the pup. "How about.....Xiax?" She said, remembering her old friend.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 am

"Great idea!But there's still 1 question; What should we name it?"
Xorn asks politly, her and X wander through the forest until they get to the den. She notices Scourge run past them and into the cave.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:24 am

He looks behind seeing X and Xorn. "What about my cousin....Xiax." (Ghost?...So confused anyways) He gets up turns around and looks at them. "And yes Xorn, I'm your cousin." he said then he sat down. "So,anyways...what of my cousin Xiax?" (Or Ghost...)
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 am

"Well X wanted to turn Anthro, but she as herself can't so she just shape-shifted into Xiax's(or ghost i dunno)Anthro form.Well the only reason she turned Anthro was to cratle this little fellow"Xorn says indicating tword the small wolf in her arms.
"How about Raiziel?"asks Xorn"you know what Raziel is a nice name I'll keep it."
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:38 am

He sighs getting up and shaking his head. He looks down at Xorn. "Look,I'm sorry about the way I've acted." he looks down then looks at the pup. "Raizel?....maybe you should let X think of a name also before setting the name." he looked over at X then back down at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:44 am

Just then the little pup looked up, finally being able to see.
"Bwaa-goo-magie" said the little pup
"Well I was the one who found it and he looks like a Raziel to me"Xorn smiled at the little pup."Well I'm gonna go feed the little guy"Xorn said before handing the pup off to X.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Arctic Circle Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arctic Circle
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: