Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Arctic Circle

Go down 
+3
Xorn
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

The Arctic Circle - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:40 am

He smiled at the two pups then at X,while Fable was teething on his ear and Aspen getting on to his back. He rolled to his back,having them bothh fall off of him,he grabbed them both giving them noogies. Fable got out of Xiax's strong arm and pounced on his face. Giving Aspen a chance to get on Xiax's neck and teething on his ear. Xiax started laughing and looked at X answering her question while laughing, "Y-Yeah hm they are." he laughed more then while laying on his back,Fable and Aspen got on to Xiax's stomach,he looked down towards them. "And yes Aspen,I beat them up good." Xiax started smiling proudly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:09 am

X laughed and padded up to them. "So," She asked Xiax, "Do you think it's about time we started teaching them how to use their powers?"

Fable and Aspen jumped around excitedly.
"Training?"
"As in like......fighting? Do we have powers like yours?"
"Yeah!" Fable jumped on Xiax's head, "I wanna be just like Dad!"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:15 am

He laughed and finally said, "Sure why not? They should learn at an early age." He smiled as he looked up at Fable then down at Aspen,then towards X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 am

X nodded and looked at the pups, then Xiax. "First they need to learn what powers they have, then master prectice and master them."

(read the Pm i scent you)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:49 am

He smiled and said, "Very well then...hmm what should we start with first." He looked around and found an old manican humans used for fighting. He grabbed it then he jumped and it seemed like he was flying in the air as he went to kick it. "Alright...who's next?""
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:19 am

"Me, me!" Fable was amazed at what Xiax had done.
"I want to try!" Aspen jumped to it before her brother. She charged forward and bit down on the arm of the manican.
"Great. But see if you can attempt something like this." X's eyes lit up a birght blue and the manican came ablaze with blue fire.
"Wow!" The two pups said togeather.
"Ok, here goes." Aspen forcused her energy on the manican. Then, a purple ball of energy formed and flew toward the fake human. "Hey! I did it!"

Fable growled. "My turn!" He jumped at the manican and sliced at it. It moved a bit but didn't falter. He wasn't satisfied, it didn't seem to be enough. He concentrated real hard, but nothing happend. "Uh! Why won't it work?!"

"Hmm...." X looked at Fable sispiously. "I guess they haven't kicked in yet...." She remembered the time his eyes were glowing, but she didn't want him to become power hungry, so she said nothing. "Now off to bed." She nudged Aspen forward, figuring Fable would follow.

But he didn't. Fable grolwed and bared his teeth. "I'll prove that wrong!" He starled and turned around, his eyes glowing red. Then he leaped forward and sliced the manican in two. Then he placed his paws on the manican and it lit on fire.
He sat back and panted, looking around. "Mommy....Daddy? Where'd you- Oh!" he spotted X walking away and followed, having no idea what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:42 am

He smiled at Fable with a satisfied and proud look towards him. He picked Fable up by the scruff. Fable gasped at the strength his father had in his jaws. Xiax set Fable down next to Aspen. "Wow!...I'll be sure never to make dad mad." Whispered Fable to Aspen,but she was already asleep,so he whispered to himself. Xiax had a weird smile on his face,almost "evil", he had heard Fable whisper. Xiax shook his pelt smilling towards the pups,seeing X walk in the den cuddling up next to the pups. Xiax looked off into the distance,and started walking.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:52 pm

X lay down with the pups, keeping them warm. She smiled and cleaned their pelts of the dirt on them, the closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Fable opend one eye, then the other and peared out. He breathed slowly and listened. Silence. Good. Although it had been only a few munites since mom and Dad had tucked them in, it felt like hours. Slowly, he slipped from the warmth of his mother and sister and out into the cold of the night. Fable was sure he'd be fine, if his mission went as planed. He wanted to learn from his father and become a strong warrior, just as he was. He wanted to know everything there is to know and how to control his powers. But that wasn't the only reason, he wanted answers. Why did Aspen's powers kick in before mine? Where do our powers come from? How'd we get them? Why are you so powerful? You seem stronger than Mom, why? ......(bla bla bla) Being as quiet as he could, he crept out of camp until she figured he was out of earshot. Then he turned and ran in the direction his father had headed, "If i can sniff'em out, he'll be so proud!" he put his nose to the ground and tried to smell out his father, not aware of what dangers lay before him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:28 pm

As he walked around he noticed a wolf anthro jump down. "Well if it isn't Assassin." "Heh yeah...." Assassin looked behind Xiax. "Hey,who's that pup?" Xiax turned around. "Fable...." He padded towards Fable looking at him. "What are you doing out in the middle of the night?" he growled. "Dad...dad I..I want you to teach me,about fighting..."
"Aww how sweet...his own son needing help from daddy."
"Assassin shoosh....besides don't you have poor defenseless bear cubs to kill?" "Well,when I was young I never was taught anything,and I'm sure you didn't either Xiax,you fought your own way,being better then what other wolves fought with." "Yeah so what?" He looked down at Fable. "Okay....but you need to rest up for the morning,I know you can't wait but you'll have to."
"Alright..." Xiax grabbed him by the scruff,Fable flinched a bit,Xiax walked back towards the den setting Fable at the entrance. "Now go back to bed."
"Yes father." his little voice called back. Xiax turned and walked back towards where he was by Assassin.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:44 pm

(Sorry I'm not the exact same Assassin character,but I could be so you don't have to type a whole lot.)

He looked over towards Xiax,as he walked up.
"So what are we doing tonight?" He walked beside Xiax as they walked through the woods. He smiled looking behind remembering what the pup looked like,seeing the red glare in the pups eye.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:42 am

X's ear twitched and she lifted her head. She looked down to make sure the pups were ok. She noticed that Fable was breathing faster than he casually would. "Fable, are you alright?"
"Uh-uh..Y-yeah. Just a-a bad dr-dream, i guess...." He felt bad about lying, but she couldn't find out about his training tommorow.
She shrugged, "Go back to sleep, and if anything happens, protect your sister. I'll be back." She looked back as Fable nodded and she headed out.

She reached a cartian point in the forest when she spotted Xiax and an unfamilar wolf walking. She turned into a bird and flew ahead of them, than regained her wolf form and landed in front of the two. "Hi. Don't believe we've met, who might you be?" She looked at the wolf wairly.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:47 pm

He looked down at the wolf with a straight face,almost anger in his eyes. "I am Assassin,and the name says it all about me." he said in a mysterious low booming voice. He looked over towards Xiax then at the wolf,noticing she had the mark of a shape-shifter. "Ahh...another shape-shifter." he said circling her. "You must be a great one if you have the mark." His tribal marks were proof enough showing he was a shape-shifter and a strong one,and one with all the techniques and powers,his muscular body showed strength and power, yet slick and lean for him to run fast. "You...must be X, I presume." He looked at her slyly,but it wasn't vivid and noticable to understand his facial expression. His face still looked normal and serious. The red tint in his eyes showed and made his eyes into different colors,some actually thought it was mood changing eyes. Only one eye had this discoloration,and changed color,his right eye was green and now was red,but his other eye stayed its golden greenish-blue color. He sighed and sat down,his black band was across his eyes,but holes were in it for his eyes. The two long excess pieces that were tied together keeping the band on around his head,were blowing in the wind as he gazed into X's eyes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:59 pm

X looked over the wolf, courious as to what 'The mark' was exackly, but she shoved the though aside. She took a few steps colser and paced once around him aswell. "And you must be a show off, judging by your attaude." She shrugged, "But then, everybody shows off on a first encounter." She flashed her fangs in a somewhat evil smile, "Even me." Her body said humor, but her eyes said susipiton, for she did not truely trust the wolf.
Back to top Go down
|Assassin|
Regular User
Regular User
|Assassin|

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:18 pm

"Hm...show off you say. I never show off,I'm not like others who brag about their powers." He sighed,and his discolored eye turned blue,his voice now seemed calm and cool. "Anyways...I'm sure we'll become friends as time goes on. It's just from my past,that I can rarely trust anyone." He looked over at Xiax. "But I've known Xiax for some time now." He looked back at X. "I only act that way because I want to see how others respond so I can get what their personality is." He chuckled. "But...it's fine to not trust me at first,as most or all usually don't....." His eye changed to a greenish color. He transformed into a part tiger part wolf creature and looked at X. "I'm sure you haven't learned how to do cross breed animals,I could teach you,but it requires trust." His face had showed no emotion what so ever,he didn't show body language either. He looked across the distance far off away,he noticed the sun coming up. He transformed back to normal,turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am

She nodded as he walked off, "True, we may devlop a trust in the future...." She turned and departed aswell.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:23 am

He looked both ways then looked up at the sky. He looked towards X who was walking back towards the pups. He followed behind seeing Fable run out from the den,ready and raring to train. "C'mon dad you promised." Fable said excitely jumping around.
"I know,I know." he smiled towards the little pup. He walked towards him mouth open,ready to pick him up. Fable ran away,tail between his legs as he looked at his father. Xiax sighed,understanding what was wrong with Fable. "Alright,you can ride my back." Xiax crouched down letting Fable on his back. He walked towards X who was laying next to Aspen. "I'll be out,teaching our son of the forest for today. Aspen want to come too?"
"But daaad." whined Fable. "I thought it was only us,and I thought you were going to teach me about my powers and fighting."
"You're to young Fable,I'll teach you about fighting when you're older."
"Aww c'mon da-"
"Stop whining,now,Aspen want to come?" Aspen popped her head up looking up at her mother.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:05 pm

X poked her head out of the den, she had furns in her mouth because she was cleaning out the beding. She nodded silently, unable to talk due to her occupied mouth, then turned back into the den.
As they walked away she called, "Just be back before midnight! Tonight's a full moon and i'd like to get in a full family hunt!"
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Xorn was walking along, she noticed a new wolf and padded over to him.
"Are you part of the pack? Because if you aren't you're in pack bounderies. I'm Xorn." She said flashing him a smile. She started to walk along the thin ice across the river. She got across, glancing back at the stranger.
"You comin'?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:08 pm

He smiled as he walked away with two pups on his back. Fable in the front Aspen in the back. "So dad,what are we doing." said Fable.
"I told you son,I'm showing you around the forest." As he walked he smelt a cougar near by. He hid the pups in a small rabbit whole,and he scouted the area. "We're actually gonna see dad fight." whispered Fable excitedly. Xiax sniffed the air then the ground. The cougar jumped from the side grasping onto Xiax. He flipped while turning anthro grabbing the cougars neck.The cougar slashed its claws at Xiax's face,having him let go. Xiax turned demon wolf as he was regaining balance. He rapped his huge jaws around the cougar slowly crushing its ribs. He then threw the cougar towards the lake with a big splash. Xiax shook his pelt,noticing bite marks and blood on him. He let out a triumphant howl. Then walked towards the pups crouching down letting them on his back. "That was AMAZING dad!" Fable said,still excited. Xiax laughed and walked through the forest pin pointing the most important places that were safe,and others that were not safe and were out of bounds for them to never go. "I heard stories about you dad." said Aspen.
"Yeah? From who?"
"Mom."
"What did she tell you?"
"About how strong you are,and the wars you went through,killing millions with just one strike of your paw." she said amazed.
"Ahh yes those stories." he said smiling. "Now she never said anything about my powers,so,you will learn more about mine when you two are older." Hopefully not the hard way... He looked up at the sky,seeing it was getting dark. "Alright,now that I taught you of the forest,and you watched me fight. It's time to head back." He turned around heading back towards the den,the blood still dripping off his fur. The bite marks very noticable.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 am

X had finshed cleaning out the beding and was now repairing the holes and gaps in the dens. She noticed Fable and Xiax racing toward her, Xiax padding behind, bite marks and scractches covered his body. "Xiax, what happend?" She thought about asking if he was ok, but knowing him, he'd be fine.
"Mommy, Daddy fought off a big cat! I think he called it a Coo-gar?"
"No silly! It's called a Cougar! Not a Coo-gar!" Aspen corrected her brother with glee.
"Did he?" X raised and eyebrow and smiled knowingly at Xiax.
"Uh huh! It was amazing!" Fable turned and jumped on Xiax, "I want to be just like him!"
X's eyes flickered from Xiax to Fable, "Now Fable, you're two diffrent beings! You can't be exackly the same!" She narrowed her eyes wairly, Can you?

"Anyway, i want you two well rested before our hunt tonight. You have a few hours before the sun fully sets, so i suggest you get some shut-eye."
"Aww! But mom!"
"Yeah! Mommy!"
Both pups ran behind their dad, "We refuse!" Fable hollered.
"Oh no you don't!" She smiled. A ring of fire formed around both pups, there was a flash, and then they were gone.
Xiax was looking at her with a where'd-they-go look. "They're in the den"
"Cool!"
"Yeah, wow!"
"That was really awesome! Mom's so cool!"
"But not as cool as dad!"
"So not!"
"So too!"
"SO NOT!"
"SO TOO!"
The astonished cries of the pups echoed from their den.

(changed Aspen's colour to Indigo)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:19 pm

While Xiax was shaking his head,he started to chuckle. "Oh those pups,can never agree with anything." He finally got tired of the yelling between who was better. He sighed as he walked in the den. "You two best be going to bed." he growled. "In a couple hours we're going hunting,I want you rested up for it so you don't slack off." His voice was becoming louder and anger was mixed in. He suddenly stopped,bending his ears down. He brought them back up as he walked out of the den. He sighed and sat down. He looked behind in the den seeing the pups sleep,but he didn't know they were faking."I really hope Fable doesn't become like me,but....I already know he will, because of the way I act in front of him,and the red mark under one of his iris in his eye." He sighed looking down. "....He's gonna be just like me....."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:29 pm

X looked at Xiax, "I had assumed so..." She padded up to him and nuzzled his side, "But we can teach him to control it, to use it for good and not evil. He's a deciendent of you. And you're not evil Xiax, i'm positive of that. We'll teach him, and he'll learn, as any pup should."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:37 pm

He sighed still looking down. "Yeah...but we'll teach him about what evil looks like,and he's never seen me evil. Even if we do teach him good,once he sees me evil he'd rise against me protecting you...."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:08 pm

X lifted his head up and looked into his eyes, "But we'll try. Even if we do not succed, me must try. Because if we do not even attempt to help him, his anger and bloodshead will be a waste."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:55 pm

He sighed and noticed the sun completely gone. He looked back towards the den,seeing Fable pop his head up. Xiax sighed again. "Let's get this over with...." He turned and started walking,his tail drooped down,as well as his head. He noticed X walking a little far behind,and the pups next to her asking things like, "What's wrong with dad?" and,"Why are we far behind him?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:45 pm

"Fable, Aspen, What do you smell?" She was reffering to the scent of elk in the air.
"I smell...." "-Something yummy!"
"Good, now can you follow it?" She pressed.
"Yeah!" Fable and Aspen turned and ran in the direction of the elk herd, leaving her and Xiax.
She walked up to him, "Xiax, i know that you're misrable, but you're making the pups sad. At least let them have a carefree childhood, then when their older, they can deal with the challengs of life."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 am

"I never had a carefree childhood. All it was,was wars. I had faught in a war when I was a pup. My parents died the year before the war.Blood had to care for the rest of the pack." He sighed,then pretended to be happy,perking his ears and head up when he saw the elk. He ran after the bull elk latching on to its neck,quickly turning bringing it down. The elks blood dripped from Xiax's face.His lips curled into an evil smile,showing his large sharp fangs. He eyes started turning colors,he didn't notice that Fable saw. Xiax stopped smiling and his eyes were back to normal when he noticed the pups and X padding up. He laid down setting his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 am

X padded up to the dead elk with the pups. Fable dug in excitedly, while Aspen aproched more slowly. "Mommy, is it still alive?"
"Of corse it isn't!" Fable sneered at his sister, "If it was, i couldn't do this!" He reached forward with a paw and shoved it into the elk's side. Seconds later he pulled his paw out, the elk's organs in it. Fable didn't seem to take any notice of how much longer his claws were that normal, and that a typical pup didn't have enough stregnth to do something like that. Yet X noticed, and she wanted to make sure Aspen didn't have any sispiouns.
But, "EWW! That's grose!" Was all she said.
Fable's paw had returned to normal and he was smerking. Glad of that, X replyed, "Atchaully, the organs are one of the most delicious parts of the elk." She leaned forward and slurped up the food from Fable's paw. (It's true lol)
"Eww mommy!"
"Do they taste good?" Fable asked.
"Duh!" X smerked.

After eating, Fable was sleepy and had curled up next to his father. But Aspen seemed edgey. She would stare at Fable with wide eyes, full of couriosity, and something else. Fear. After what seemed like hours, Aspen wairly looked at her brothers, then padded up to X. "Mommy, I-"
"Have something to tell me, i know." She stood up and nudged Aspen along in front of her. "C'mon, we'll talk." X turned her head and called to Xiax, "We're going for a walk."
They walked a bit more, then Aspen blurted out, "How'd you know i wanted to talk?"
X didn't look down at her daughter, she kept her eyes on the path ahead. "I read your mind" She said simply.
"B-bu-But how?" Aspen stuttered.
"That is not of your conser now. What matters most is what you wanted to speak to me about."
Aspen had never seen her mother so serious, she thought about lying, but if X could read her mind, there would be no point. "It's about Fable...." She admited.
"I feared so." X looked at the ground. "I was hoping you would not take notice...." She turned her head and looked at Aspen, "Tell me what you want to speak of, spicficly." Her voice was calm.
There was a long, silenced pause, then; "Fable seems.....stronger. He..sometimes he does things unimagnable, and it-"
"Leaves you shaken. Afraid." X interruped.
"Yes! I want answers mom!" She looked into her mother's eyes, "No more lies! Tell me what's wrong with him!"
X sighed, "It is not what is wrong with him, i'm afraid, it would be what is not right."
"Huh?"
"Your brother is diffrent from those around him, us. He, and your father, have powers beyond all things physicly possible."
Aspen gasped.
X nodded, "Indeed. Their powers come from and unknown sorce. Positivly evil. But there is still hope. Xiax is not compleatly evil. He has some sort of side to him that can be sweet, but then, i even love it when his evil side takes over. I find it quite....if you will, .........Sexy." She smiled at the thought of him, "That's why i love him. Becasue he's powerful, he's diffrent, he's unique." She paused, "Fable will be the same. Do not make him angry, i fear that an evil side will emerge. But he is not a monster. He is your brother, aswell as my son. And there is hope."

(SOOO MUCH TYPING! XDD lol Took foreava! Plz read tho!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 am

He nodded towards X,as she walked off with Aspen. He looked down at Fable who was sound asleep by him curled up,keeping himself warm. Xiax set his head back down on his paws. He actually knew what X was talking to Aspen about. He sighed feeling bored,noticing Fable had woken."Ahh the young one's up." he said,his eyes half closed and his lips curled into a smile. He nundged the little pup as he tried getting up."You know dad? I had the strangest dream...You,mom,and Aspen were in it." Xiax seemed surprised."What was it about..." He picked his head up,and moved his ears forward listening intently to his son."Well,it was about our future years,when me and Aspen are young adults. Umm...and well you some how become evil,attacking the pack and killing almost everyone.Then you corner mom and Aspen. I run out of the den seeing what happened,then I run towards you growling and fighting you. In the end mom was close to death and so was Aspen,but I healed them" Xiax looked at him trying to keep a straight face,figuring out X and Aspen padded in before the story started."And what happens to me?" "You....died." Xiax sighed,figuring it was the Sight that his son some how used in his sleep,seeing the future.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:35 am

X looked down at the ground. Sad, astonished, and angred. She turned around and padded off.
"Mommy!? Where are you going?"
"Nowhere of your consern." She clenched her teeth.
She spun in a circle and disapeared with a flash before anyone cold say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arctic Circle
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: