Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The Arctic Circle

Go down 
+3
Xorn
Xiax
Arrow
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toxic
Toxic

The Arctic Circle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:05 pm

He sighs. "Even X should get a chance." he whispered to himself when Xorn left. He walks to the back of the cave noticing it was his cave,he grabs a backpack turning around anger across his face,putting the pack on his back."Where are you going?" X said.
"I'm leaving,and to let you know...the pups mine at least I know it's in a good pack to be raised in." he said walking off before X could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:21 am

He walks around in the woods holding his backpack on one shoulder looking for a different place to stay.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:24 am

"Um...." X turns back to herself and follows Xorn. X sits down next to her, eyes on the ground. She was thinking deeply about someting, not sure if to tell Xorn or not.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:19 am

Xorn notices there was something troubling X but thought not to ask about it.
(guys i'm gonna just call the pup Raziel cause i need a name)
She looks down at the little pup in her arms.
"Raziel your so cute, are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:29 am

As he walks he sees X and Xorn,then he quickly looked down at the ground and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:25 pm

Her eyes trailed off to Scourage and she felt bad, thinking about what to say but didn't know if she sould talk to him.
X's ear twitches as she hears Xorn's thoughts. She looks at Xorn with a sad but hopeful look, "Do you really wanna know?"

Last edited by X on Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OMG ISSUES LOL .........XD)
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 am

(I think we misunderstood one of X's posts being that she typed: "She stood, now an athro, and looked at the pup. "How about.....Xiax?" She said, remembering her old friend." She actually did think of a name,and that being Xiax. Also to clear more things up,the dead "mother" I guess was my mate being that the pup was mine....just clearing things up. ^^)

He stood looking over at Xorn holding the pup,he growled for a second then he got rid of his thought. "I know he'll be in a good pack to be raised in." he said to himself,he dropped the bag then went on walking. The bag contained of food and water,in which his "mate" was suppose to feed the pup with but evidently she died before feeding him. Who killed her,and why didn't they take the pup with them..... he thought to himself,thinking more and more about it he just got more angry and depressed,but he couldn't stop thinking about her they way she looked laying dead. He growled again feeling more angry. He sighed trying to calm but it didn't work so he just kept walking,trying to stay away from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:40 am

He walked around looking around he noticed X and Xorn,he walked up to them then sat down,looking and sniffing at the pup.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:30 pm

He growled for second looking at the pup,he quickly put up his arm his claws bigger,then he sighed looking at it growling more. He brought his arm down. "If your gonna take care of it,make sure it steers clear AWAY from me." he warned Xorn growling louder at the pup then at Xorn. "You better teach it soon....because if it gets near me," his eyes turned to fury changing to a firy white. "I'd KILL it." he turned around walking off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 11:45 pm

X stared a Xiax as he walked off, hoping that he wouldn't act like that with her pup.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:03 am

He looked behind seeing X looking at him he kept walking but still looked behind.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:38 am

"You'd better not you stupid mutt, because if you do I'll kill yours"Xrn says threatning Xiax as if he were not her brother at all. She looks at X don't worry it's just a threat she says to X in her head. She feeds the pup as he looks around at the new world around him.
Xorn starts to train him the instant he starts to walk, she teaches him to fight and use his power (ice).
she walks over to Scourge,
"I'm sorry on how I've been acting but, I know that Raziel was your pup so if you want you can have him, 'cause you are his dad." Xorn says looking down at the pup not wanting to say goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:25 pm

He laughs for a second at Xorn for calling him a mutt. "Goes to show,you'd never kill X's pup,whom is my pup." he laughs again turning around,his side showing towards them a bit curved as if he was about to turn to walk forward towards them. "Sometimes..." he sighed. "Sometimes I don't think your my sister,probably your not,so either way you probably wouldn't care if me and Blood die....right...about....no-" he cut off as he fell to the ground,his pelt showed no blood,no wounds.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:33 am

X turned sharply and stared at Xiax. 'What the-?"
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:07 am

He walked up then stopped suddenly looking at Xiax. He looked at X. "What happened?" he growled. "Who did this?!" He ran beside Xiax,the snow crunching underneath his boots. He picked him up looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:52 am

He opened his eyes,looking up at Blood he gave him a small smile. He quickly dug his claws into Bloods stomach,then pushing his paw through,making it so no one could see what he did making them confused. As Blood fell mouth wide open blood dripping from his mouth,Xiax was dropped to the ground the blood on his paw vanished,and he layed there beside his dying brother. Xiax wasn't moving either,just had blood on his pelt from the blood that was moving like a stream from his brother and kept flowing.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:15 pm

X twitches her ears, focusing on the thoughts around her. Too much pain...nothing... She growled and stared at the two brothers, shocked as to why they were both on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
Lone

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 8:43 am

He had little strength as he laid there but he slowly got up with a hole through him,he put his hand on his wound. He started to growl in pain, he soon lost balance kneeling on the ground the blood coming out of him so quickly with in a second there was a pool of blood. "Damn....y-you...Xia-" he had fallen,blood still poored out as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:10 am

She stared as the Body of Blood began to loose caunciousness. X padded forward and looked at Xiax sispiously, 'What did you do?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:05 pm

"Whats it look like I did?" he got up shook his pelt and suddenly the paw that had the blood on it, it showed the blood on his paw. He growled, "Damn it..." he started growling louder. "I won't have to worry about him killing me now." he smiled. "The only reason why he'd want to kill me is because if my evil gets more powerful,his evil becomes powerful as well,he couldn't stand the evil." his eyes started changing but he forced them not to. "This evil is the only thing that's giving me strength."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:38 pm

"That's not a good thing Xiax!" She looked at him, sorrow in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 am

He looked at Blood. He growled,"I feel I have no family,like I was created for some evil plot that I can't ignore,I feel I have nothing,no life,no friends,nothing." He felt strange after a while. "I just don't belong at all...." he turned around going in the opposite direction of camp,his ears bent down and neck down low. He had healed Blood as he walked past.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:27 pm

X watched him go sadly. She sat down and looked at the ground, as if nothing mattered without him with her.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:27 pm

As he walked he pushed aside a bone,he looked up noticing he walked into a wolf graveyard. He sighed, "What better place then this." he looked around,picked a bone up off the ground and started tearing it. He found a spot which looked like a bed,then he saw a fire place,wolves hanging upside down. He growled at the sight. He looked around some more but felt a sharp pain in his neck,a bullet had gone through a bit of it. He looked around seeing nothing there,but he heard movement.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 9:02 am

X twitched when she heard a soft boom from the distance. It wasn't very loud but she could just make out what direction it had come from. She was just about to set out when she realised that was the direction Xiax had gone. She stopped, assuming he would be ok by himslef. She felt bad, and that she was all over his life right now.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:24 am

He started growling at the pain,ignoring it he looked around he noticed Blood walk up to him.
"You hear that?" Blood asked him,Xiax squinted his eyes at him. "Heard it? I felt it." he growled.
"Really,did it sound like....this?" Blood took his gun out and shot it in the air. Xiax growled louder. "At least I healed you,this time I won't." he charged for him turning into beast form then demon form,Blood as well had a demon form. The bit,clawed,pushed,and rangled in the brawl,brother vs. brother.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:46 am

"ENOUGH!" Xorn yelled at the top of her lungs, she turned demon form. She threw Blood to the other side of her, and pounced on him tearing and clawing at him. CRACK Blood shot the gun, but Xorn deflected it back missing his head by mm.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:13 pm

Another shot went off,hitting Xiax in the chest,he fell but got back up noticing blood coming out. He looked at Blood who also almost got hit. He growled padding closer. "I'm sure you won't mind Xorn,if I kill him,or even both of us,besides....I'm no ones brother,I found out I was only created,with no family,no life,just.....left with nothing." He bit Blood's neck then grabbed his sword and gun. "Hm...I have a choice..." He ran off with the gun and sword. "Don't bother following either,I'm sure you won't care either way,probably be happy I'm gone." He ran off towards a cliff and set both weapons on the ground looking at them. "I could use both of them." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm

X stopped as more gun shots were fired. She ran forward, and tumbled into the clearing. She looked at Xorn and then to Blood. A question shot through her head. "Where's Xiax!?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 10:17 am

He stared looking down at the two weapons. I could use both then close to death I'd limp towards the edge of the cliff.....nah to dramatic... he thought to himself. He studied the two weapons still staring at them. He sighed,and pushed the weapons down the cliff. He sat down thinking. "I can always do it some other time....." he said to himself looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arctic Circle   The Arctic Circle - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arctic Circle
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: