Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out Empty
PostSubject: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:23 am

a sudden rush burst through the air "Come on get in" shouted the boy as he was urging Luna to get into the car. Luna gasps as she saw the others chasing after her and rushed into the red Ferrari as quick as could. "Demon, why do we have to do this?" asked Luna curiously. Demon hesitenly replied, he paused for a second. "It's because of what we are, we're opposites, supposed to be enemies but yet we are not". Without warning a thud came from the roof of the car that dinted the roof inwards slightly. "Oh no, they've reached us!" shouted Luna worryingly, as she knew that if they were to reach her that she would be murdered right on the spot. Demon looked into the mirrors of the car. "Oh no they don't" mubbled Demon pushing his foot down on the acceleration peddel hard. The Ferrari began to speed off. As Demon looked closely ahead keeping his eye on the road he missed what was about to jump infront of the car from the forest. "Watch out!" shouted Luna. A few seconds had passed and it was silent. No sound could be heard. Not even from the engine. No voice was spoken. No movement of flapping wings or rishling could be heard either. What had happened?
Back to top Go down
https://thenightstalkerspack.rpg-board.net
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:36 am

OMG KEEP WRITING
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:39 am

Is it really that good!
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 10:25 am

i just love every thing that my pack makes ^.^ ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY STORIES XD ill post it
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:13 pm

^^ i'm waiting to see what the others think of it before i post more. Also i'm going to edit my signature so you know the curse that Morgra gave to her sisters pack
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 am

cool xD
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 pm

I <3's it YOU GO GIRL!!
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 am

Thank you ^^ Shocked
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:48 am

lol xD
Back to top Go down
Symphony
Administrator
Administrator
Symphony

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:07 am

I was hyper ok? Too many red bulls >.> XD
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:12 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 3:59 am

After the silence "Hey, Luna you alright?, Stay low i'll deal with this" whispered Demon. Demon walked out of the car. The night shining brightly with the full moon lighting up the scene. From the front of the car a figure began to show. "Well, well if it isn't my brother Demon with his girlfriend Luna." Laughed Karlos. "You know why we're here" called another voice in the background. Demon replied "Just because i'm a vampire doesn't mean that I can't be with Luna. Karlos smirked "I sensed your erge to kill her. You know what she is so destroy her while you have the chance" "Never!" shouted Demon. While Demon as his brother were arguing the car began to rise. Once it had risen the car was thrown to the other side of the forest. The one below the car was Luna, but not as her human form. Luna had become a beautiful white werewolf with brown eyes. "You best leave me alone Vamp. For your own SAKE!" spoke Luna in her calm voice to Demon's brother. "We shall see about that" replied Karlos licking his lips while jumping up high into the air. Luna snarled as she watched him jump, she begin to jump from tree to tree climbing higher and higher until she had karlos in her sights. Karlos has lost Luna as being a white werewolf she has blent into the moonlight. Karlos hissed "WHERE IS SHE!?" A reply came from behind him "Behind you" laughed Luna as she had launched herself from the tree and heading straight for Karlos with her jaw wide open to bite the back of his throat. Karlos was late to the attack and got bit but Luna's sharp canines. Karlos wasn't giving in so easily and fought back by punching and kicking her while they were both falling to the ground. A loud thud as loud as thunder sounded through the trees. They had both crashed into the ground and.......
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:33 am

KEEP GOING IM CURIOUS XD KEEP WRITING I LOVE IT
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:59 am

I'm glad you like it ^^, its a shame not many other pack members reply to it Sad
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:36 am

D: im sorry morgra

((keep going and....))
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 8:07 am

its a cliff hanger XD i need to add to it an i will do soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:17 am

^-^ that's awesome lol you write stories better then me lol though no offense though but why Twilight? (Jeez all my friends were talking about it at school they said they couldn't wait to see it and all this stuff about Edward blah blah blah it gets really annoying when they do that like everyday for about two weeks before it comes out IT'S SO ANNOYING! and they make up these stupid things like OME (Oh my Edward) I don't understand why ppl are so obsessed over him Evil or Very Mad Mad ) sorry about that...... umm *cough* you.... you write, good........ *walks away ashamed for what he had said thinking:"That was too harsh I should just shut up about these thing perhaps everything." still walking, looks back, with ears down, picks head up with ears still down, walks over to a gloomy shaded tree covered in snow, finally six hours pass and a snow pile forms on top of Xiax, no one can see, hear or smell Xiax. (even with animals with the most keen sense of smell that's how deep the snow pile is) Xiax knowing he might die, can't move for the cold snow numbed his whole body, his nose all covered with ice, and can barely breathe......
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:23 pm

Morgra: kk lol

Xiax: *runs through the snow throwing snowballs at each of her pack mates and trips over a lump by the tree. She clears the snow out and finds xiax there barely breathing. she calls for help and hopes xiax will be ok. she then lays nect to him to warm him up*
Back to top Go down
Krazoa
Administrator
Administrator
Krazoa

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 5:03 am

Twilight is a good film ^^ i'm not obsessed with any of the characters. I have always like Vampire and Werewolf films, then this all popped into my head so I wrote it down Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvilFire
Regular User
Regular User
EvilFire

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 3:37 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out   Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short story - inspired by Twilight film - yes i saw it on the day it came out
Page 1 of 1