Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 Divider3
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Tunnels Of Death

Go down 
+2
>X<
Arrow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
>X<
>X<

Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:20 am

"Z-zai-zaix-Zaxier?" X stamered in shock. "That was the name of my..brother...who.." Her eyes lit up with fury and she howled with anger, "WHO KILLED MY PARENTS!" X charged for Zaixer, slamming into him and biting down on his pelt. She turned into a dragon and pinned him to the ground, her jaws around his neck, slowly closing in.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:24 am

Ziaxer grolwed and he lit up in flame, X backed off his neck but didn't loosen her grip. He hissed and bit down into her side with his fangs, sucking up some of her blood.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:28 am

X reeled and flung Zaixer off. She stood in dragon form, roaring angrly "You killed out parents Ziaxer! Why would you do that!?"
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:41 am

As he fas flung off X, some of his poison shot out. Not noticing, he rose and growled angrly
"The only one mom and dad noticed was YOU! They only cared for YOU!" He hissed and narrowed his eyes, barking. "I got mad, so i went into the other side of the territory and found a clan of vampires. They turned me and raised me as one of their own. But i got strong, and thanks to mom and dad's power i became the leader of them. But that never would have happend if I haden't left. I got what i wanted, power, and that was all i needed to take them out. I scent war out on my old pack, your pack, and made sure of that. We killed every last one of them," He snarled and his expresion changed for a second "Except you, X."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:51 am

X stood, petrified with shock. "You..did..." X turned back into a wolf and turned around, eyes wide with fear. "There has to be something we can do to fix you... make you less..."
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:06 pm

Zaixer's expresion changed again. "That's not possible sis" He began to smile evily "This is who i am" He chuckled "Evil, weather you like it or not" Ziaxer jumpedon X and slashed her cheak.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:02 pm

X growled, her anger messing with her forms. Her laws grew into long dragon claws, her tail grew long and streched out behind her, her body grew three sizes larger and her teeth sharpened. Her enire body became pitch black and the fire on her back expanded down until almost her full body was flaming. She let out a roar of rage and struck a blow to her brother, scending him smashing through numourous trees.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 am

Xiax pads up in the middle of the battle,looking over towards X then the other wolf. He lays down watching the battle boredly.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:10 pm

X returns back to her wolf form and turns around, heading for camp. She smiles as Xiax as she passes him.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:50 am

Ziaxer re-apears beside Xiax. "Well that was fun" He grins evily, flashing his fangs. [/i]

Last edited by Zaixer on Fri Oct 30, 2009 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:53 am

X tramps into camp, exausted. She looks over her cuts and brusies and cleans them, until she comes across two slits on her side. Must be from the battle... She paws at them and notices an unnaturally green liquid on her paw. She examins it but shakes it off.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:21 am

He shakes his pelt as he gets up,feeling bored again he walks off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:16 pm

Ziaxer decides to mess with his sister again. He disapears and re-apears sitting next to her. "Miss me?" He snickers as X jumps when she ntoices him. He looks over the bite he left with her. "Enjoying the souvineer? It might last longer than you think." He smiles and looks his sister over.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:23 pm

X stares at her brother. "What do you mean 'Might last longer than i think?" She asks him couriously.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:15 pm

Ziaxer grins eviley, flashing his fangs, green liquid (his poison) was dripping from them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:16 am

X's eyes went wide. "You didn't." She felt the spot on her side. She looked over to Ziaxer.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:22 am

He smiled to his sister. "Not quite" Ziaxer jumped on X and bit down into the prevoius wound he left. He digs his fangs in further and released his poison. He backed up and licked his lips, smiling.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:45 am

X squeeled. She rolled over and felt the wound, pulling her paw into view. There was the venom, splattered across her paw. X growled and jumped onto Ziaxer, diging her claws and teeth into her brother's pelt. She felt Ziaxer's weight shift, and the next thing the knew she was soaring through the air. Her reflexes took over and she jumped at him, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:05 am

Ziaxer stepped aside with ease, X soaring past him. He snagged her tail and swing her around with vampric speed. Ziaxer jumped onto X, looking into her eyes. "You can't possibly take me out.." He swings his paw across her face, leaving a deep wound. "Your in new, and i intend to tech you my ways..." he paused, "make you more like......Me" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:05 am

'I'll NEVER be like YOU!!" She sreamed at him, clawing him in the face. X got up and growled, "I'm nothing like you..."
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:40 am

"Ahh, but that's where your wrong" He padded forward and knocked X onto her side, "Have a look at that cut i left you." Reffering to the wound he made on her cheek.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm

X put her paw on her cheek where the cut was. She pulled it back and regarded her paw, No blood... She felt it, realizing that it had healed perfictly. She turned her head slowly and gave Ziaxer a look of hatered, her eyes an earie topaz. She leaped at him and bit down using her new 'fangs'. She shook back and forth.
(Yes..i'ma twilight fan and proud to be one!)
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:04 am

He pads along,then comes up behind X,he circles around standing,so his side shows to her,his pelt drenched in blood,his cuts bleed oozing out a lot of blood. Giving her a chilling feeling,he looks at her with his eyes,then he pads to the opposite side of Zaixer,laying down,out of breath.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:09 am

X looked over to Xiax, her eyes went wide and she rushed up to him. "What happend?" She looked over him.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:30 am

"Humans....I killed most...of them...but...I fear there's....more,they're...coming this way...." He slowly lays onto his side,his head resting on the ground,his eyes slowly close.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:05 am

"Coming this way..?" X turned her head in the direction Xiax had come from, ears tilted forward. Many scuffeling sounds came and human voices. She turned her head toward her borther, who returned her stare.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:21 am

Ziaxer nodded at X as she nodded at him. They both took off, running side by side, borther and sister. "Glad your warming up to me" He snickered as they reached the humans.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:29 am

X growls at Ziaxer "I'm not like you..." She turns her head and looks at the humans, snarling. She jumps forward and bites into one of their necks.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 6:22 am

He gets up slowly clearing of his wounds,the blood still drenched on his coat. He gives a small smirk watching them run off and fight the army of humans,including military humans. He laughs knowing X and Zaixer may not live,from his deal with the humans.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:14 am

X jumps forward and turns into a dragon, swinging her tail around and around, wipeing out half of the men and tanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunnels Of Death   Tunnels Of Death - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunnels Of Death
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: