Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
The lightning amulet Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
The lightning amulet Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

The lightning amulet

Go down 
+3
Toxic
>X<
Xorn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

The lightning amulet Empty
PostSubject: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 am

Xiax..XIAX WHERE ARE YOU.. She couldn't find him anywhere.Although she had been gone for weeks now. She was looking around for X aswell.
c'mon guys She spotted a lake and relized she was thirsty.she drank it but her thirst could not be quenched *sigh* this is a dream she looked at her reflection in the mirrior and saw a necklace. She picked it up and the second she touched it a shock went through her body, and woke up.
"whoa that was strange"
she stood up and ran outside.she felt more powerful for some reason,she looked down and saw the amulet...
"But..it was a dream...i gotta tell X and Xiax"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 am

X came out from the bushes, having read Xorn's mind "I already know" She padded up to Xorn and looked the necklace over. "It's interesting."
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:40 am

He runs through the forest,finding two wolves. He pads up towards them.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:41 am

"Well...If your so smart what do you think it is"she stamerd "Oh and why haven't you made a move on Xiax yet.. i give you the permission".
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:43 am

Okami notices he's being sorta ignored,he lays down and rolls over listening in to their conversation.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

X backed up and looked at Xorn with narrowed eyes. "Made a... Xorn!" She wines and stamers, blushing "I mean-well life's been busy..I guess you could say i'm just waiting for the right moment" She stopped and shook herself. "Never mind that" She paused and looked over the necklace "I think....it's an amulet of some sort.." She sniffed it, about to touch it with her nose. It lit up and a circle of lightning apeared around it. X backed off. "I think...it has lightning power.."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:54 am

"I think I figured that out by now"
She notices the other wolf but doesn't make anything out of it.
"besides i already have the power of electricity.What does this mean i can like use my power evan when i'm not near any electricity or can i like controle the weather.Who knows. And why are you easdropping"
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 am

He rolls over to his stomach then gets back up. "Well I would like to meet new members of your pack,so I came over and figured I'd say hi." He gives a small smile towards the wolf. "My name's Okami."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:01 am

X nods toward Xorn "Xorn isn't new...she's an old friend" She stands next to Xorn happily.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:02 am

"Sorry,I didn't mean new I meant others of your pack." He sits and looks down with a sorry look on his face.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:04 am

"Aww it's ok" She playfully nudges Okami on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:05 am

"Look i'm Xorn ok and I need help maby you Know what this is"
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 am

X looked form Xorn's amulet to Okami with a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:10 am

He stands up looking at the amulet,then poking it with his paw,not moving a muscle he's used to electricity. "Well maybe it's an amulet which helps with a power,but you have to figure out what that power is yourself." He smiles,then sits back down.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:13 am

Xorn was puzzled on why she had the amulet but she knew it had to do with her dream.
"look i gotta go tell Xiax anyway try to find out as much information that you can on this amulet. nice meeting you tho,bye."
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:15 am

X looks at Xorn. "Where are you off to?" She paused and looked Xorn over.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:17 am

"Uh..No problem,bye..." He lays down, and rolls in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Xorn was running through the forest searching for traces of Xiax,when she realized where she was.She was at the lake in her dream.She walked up to the water and saw her scarred eye,her tail(which had sparks flying off it),her shadow grey eyes,and ofcourse the newest addition the amulet.
"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU FOR YOU STUPID AMULET"She chucked the amulet into the forest and immedietly she lost her balence and drifted to sleep.
when she woke up she once again had the amulet,but she could not remember her dream at all.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:54 pm

X sighed and stood up. "Xorn..." she began to pad in the direction her packmate had left through.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:38 am

Zaixer padded around the camp, sniffing everthing, trying to get to know it best he could.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:47 am

He gets up and follows X who follows Xorn.
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:11 am

She could hear X coming.She looked up in the sky and saw the snow gently falling to the ground,the sky growing darker as the night closed in on her. her amulet was growing brighter until yuo could see 70 yards ahead. She stumbled of into the forest until she found the camp she found a lone wolf in the camp,who was unfamilliar to her mabey X knows who she is?she ran to X who was waiting by the lake.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 am

X turned around to find Xorn coming up beside her. "Hey..." she began talking having read her mind, "Which wolf?" She asked knowing that there were two Xorn haden't met.
Back to top Go down
Zaixer
Zaixer

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Zaixer walks after the scents of the two females. He jumps into the air and does a back-flip, landing in front of X and Xorn. He stands and looks over them.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:05 pm

X begins to growl, a small low growl, not meaning much, but still a growl.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:07 am

Xiax pads around the forest aimlessly,seeing X,Xorn, and Okami with another wolf. He pads up towards the wolf,he gives him a small smile. "Hi there."
Back to top Go down
Xorn
Regular User
Regular User
Xorn

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:45 am

"Hi Xiax.and X i mean that wolf"Xorn indicates tword Zaixer.
"Hey Xiax what is this the amulet i mean.and who are you just jumping out in the middle of no where. anyway I'm Xorn. sorry i'm so snappy it's just i'm a little frusterated right now.but is there anyone else i should know about,who's new i mean?"
Back to top Go down
Lunar
Regular User
Regular User
Lunar

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:21 am

Lunar pads up to Xorn and asked whats wrong. Xorn rolled on her back answering her question.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 am

"The amulet?....Well it could help with powers you may have now." He sits down,touches it. "Seems like a regular amulet powered by god powers." He shrugs and lays down.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 12:36 pm

X turned, giving a last sharp look at Ziaxer before sitting down with Xorn. She whispers "That guy? " Zaixer smiles evily as she looks him over. X grolwed quietly, "My brother"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lightning amulet   The lightning amulet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lightning amulet
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: