Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 Divider3
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 Divider2
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis

Inside the Forests Darkness

Go down 
+3
cegasa
Krazoa
Lone
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xiax
Xiax

Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Xiax gets a surprised look on his face.Looking at X,then at the ground. "Eh..um..well I didn't know you-uh. How did you?" He paused looking at her confused.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:49 pm

"I'm a shape-shifter Xiax, it means i can turn into anything." X stands up "You just haven't atchaully seen me change into something otherwise." X walked up next to a bush and took the form of it. She morphed back and did the same with a rock. She changed into herslef and walked up to Xiax. "Now watch" X Studied Xiax and slowly took the form of him. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:22 am

Xiax rolls his eyes.Then pads off to doing what he was doing,checking for anything out of place or any animals.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:42 am

X smiles and turns back into herslef. She decided she would practice her fighting moves. She walked around until she found a large tree. This'll do. She starts with the basic moves. First, she runs forward and slashes the bark. Then she turns around and jumps onto the tree with little force. It toppled over under her weight. She jumped into a tree and turned into a cheeta, then jumping down and slashing the log in half. She jumps off the log and comtinues to search thorugh the wood for another suitable target.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 am

Xiax looks around,he jumps up into the trees,running through them looking down at the ground for anything.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:03 am

After hours of fighing, X is exausted. She pads in the direction of camp, paws aching.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:48 am

She reaches the camp and looks around. Hum..No left over food..". She looks around for some animals and spots a fat rabbit hiding under a bush. Can't hide from me!' X jumps forward and kills the rabit with one swift swish of her claw. Sh picks up the rabbit and circles around to a favourite sopt of hers in the roots of an old oak. She flops down and begins to tear open the flesh.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:28 am

Xiax jumps from the trees seeing a stag. He growls low transforming anthro/beast charging for the stag killing it without touching it just looking at it. What's with-is..it can't be He grabs it and pads off towards camp.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm

X finshes up and rolls over, standing up and shaking her fur, then sitting back down. She looked up to find Xiax coming toward camp with a dead stag in his 'paws'. "Huh. No blood?" SHe looked at the body closly, the only think that looked off was it's eyes. They were white. Dead-looking.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:37 pm

He sets the stag down,transforms wolf/beast and pads off again to the forest,looking back at X while he pads off. "Hm new power I guess.." He disappears into the mist of darkness,going invisable. Hmm? Weird. He thinks to himself and pads off.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:19 pm

X blinks and shrugs, padding up to the dead stag and tearing a leg off.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:12 am

He sniffs around smelling a stag. He pads towards the stench seeing a wolf with a leg. "I-I'm sorry,umm." He sits down,watching the other wolf eat,waiting his turn.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:21 am

X stands up and growles, dropping the leg. She read his mind "You might never get a turn if you don't show more respect for tresspassing" She snarls and barks.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:25 am

He growls. "At least I was actually letting you finish,instead of me taking the stag." He pads off,his tail twitching with anger.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:20 am

X growls and sits back down, anger flashing through her eyes. Her tail slammed the ground and a blue flame shot out, heading strait for Okami. The flame reached the wolf and circles around him, blocking his path.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 am

He looks behind him looking at X with a smug grin. "What do you plan to do,kill me?" he asked as turning around and sitting,facing X.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:33 am

"No," X stood "I plan to get your attetion." She walked up to him and spoke again, "Around here, if your new, you usually don't get as much respect as you would if you were a fairly old member." She nudged a tree beside her, and a dead bird fell down. "Prey is plentiful, so there is really no reason to share kill." She smiled "Unless you need to" She turned and padded toward her den, leaving the dead bird there. She picked up the remains of the elk, placing them in her home. "Try to remember that the next time you ask for food" She jumped into her den.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 am

He rolls his eyes as he moves towards the way he was padding. "Just because I'm new,doesn't mean anyone should think I'm strange." He pads off,then jumps over the fire,catching his fur on fire. Ah.....refreshing... he thought. He pads off again.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:42 am

X curls up and continues to eat the dead animal, tossing the bones out until she was finshed. She squeesed out of her den, picking up one of the bones and chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:55 am

He reappears still padding in the forest looking for more animals.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:06 am

She streches and yawns, laying back down and closing her eyes. She falls asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:35 am

He sees a wolf suddenly appear he sees he's looking for something,he follows him cautiously.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:12 pm

X sleeps peacefully for sevral hours.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:57 am

He looks behind seeing a wolf stalking. He growls and quickly turns and jumps on top of him,pinning him down. He opens his jaws putting his mouth around the wolf's muzzle breaking it. He gets up,turns around and finds his father,with his brother and other old pack mates. Xiax growls he quickly charges up to Rage biting grabbing onto his neck,throwing him towards a tree,then charges his father grabbing his neck,breaking it in half,he looks at Throck, pushing into him then grabbing his tail throwing him towards a huge tree, then he charges him rapping his claws on his neck slowly pushing down on his neck making it so he can't breathe then finally killing him. He looks behind seeing the strange wolf look at him he growls and slowly pads towards him growling. The wolf showing fear in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:35 am

X wakes to images of blood and battle. She rises and quickly runs in the direction of the feel of the waves. She runs into the clearing and her eyes go wide. "Xiax! What are you doing!?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:45 am

Xiax growls he jumps towards the wolf looking down at him with murderer glaring eyes,he sticks his paw on the wolf's neck smiling. He gets ready to push down with his paw on his neck his claws right at his throat. Xiax quickly bites his chest,he slowly lifts his head,blood dripping from his fangs,he quickly moves his paw making the wolf's neck move quickly breaking it,but he,s not dead. He looks at X with demonic eyes,demonic aura flows around him and inside him. He turns around,walking away.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:57 am

X grolwed and jumped forward, standing in front of him. "Why did you do that!?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Xiax

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 am

Xiax growls,he transforms demon/anthro form. He picks X up,throwing her hard into a tree,breaking the tree then going on to more trees,breaking them. He walks closer growling,white flames burst on his pelt. His scars bleed his eyes white with demonic flames. The trees and the ground burst into flames as he walks.
Back to top Go down
Toxic
Toxic

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:51 am

He gets up slowly,then pads behind Xiax being as quiet as possible, he jumps onto his back then swings around biting onto his neck bringing him down to the ground,the blood dripping from his neck straight down to the ground creating a puddle,he looks behind seeing X. Xiax turns back to normal dropping to the ground close to death. Okami stands in front of him growling. He pads towards X,and stops looking behind seeing Xiax getting up ready to attack him. He quickly turns around and pounces,Xiax transforms,then grabs Okami throwing him off to the side. Okami runs back up he heals completely. Grabbing onto Xiax's neck again,making the blood drip more making him transform again. Making him dead,or close to death. He pads off again seeing Xiax getting up again. Do you ever die? he thought to himself. Xiax gets up,he jumps and grabs onto Okami breaking his neck more. Xiax falls to the ground and gets back up,very weak he stands looking at Okami,growling and padding towards him ready to kill him,his eyes glare,he stares into Okami's eyes.
Back to top Go down
>X<
>X<

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 am

"Okami!" X shouted weakly at the begining of the battle. She watched a little longer watching what Okami did to Xiax. "OKAMI STOP!!!" X screamed and slamed into him, scending him flying. X's eyes were read with anger "YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!" She growled and ran to Xiax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the Forests Darkness   Inside the Forests Darkness - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the Forests Darkness
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next