Welcome to The Night Stalkers Pack!
 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Contact us for help
Symphony, Krazoa, X, Xiax
We are together
December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031
CalendarCalendar
We are one
Latest topics
» No Topic Whatsoever Really. Just Sappy.
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:33 am by Xiax

» What's Crackalacin?
Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:27 am by Xiax

» The Unforgiven
Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:57 pm by |Assassin|

» Artsy Arts Art
Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:42 pm by Xiax

» FORUM CLEAROUT!
Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:32 am by Krazoa

» 29th September 2011
Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:38 am by >X<

» The Walking Dead
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am by Tanis

» Batman the Dark Knight Rises
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:22 am by Tanis

» It's Mah Berfday o3o
Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:16 am by Tanis


Share | 
 

 The Unforgiven

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:01 am

The lone wolf eventually found an exit. He crawled through a small window, and continued to run. He picked up X's scent, and followed it. He arrived moments
later, seeing Silent and Arsin on the ground. Tanis eyed them, they weren't dead, merely sleeping. X was in a small cave close to the males. "Do they
need any extra help?"
He asked. X must have been thinking deeply, because she was surprised to see him. She shook her head. "They're going to make it, I promise."Tanis said reasuringly, but X did not seem reasured.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:32 am

X looked at Tanis and nodded. "So you made it out?" She asked, changing the subjeect. "Nobody's going to be exciuted?"
Back to top Go down
BloodHollow
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-12-01
Location : Dark Abyss of Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 pm

BloodHollow walked through the blizzard, not slow, but a normal pace walk, unlike other animals which would suffer and be very slow. His nose, began freezing over, his ears teared from the winds, his tail ruffled. He looked about, seeing nothing around, unable to catch a scent. Though the snow was falling down hard, that would make it hard for other animals to see through, BloodHollow saw through it completely, clearly, able to catch any sudden movement. His glowing eyes seemed as if they carried far off for miles.

He made it to a cave sniffed around it, smelling the scent of wolves. He was curious, but wasn't in a mood for a fight. He peered to look quick, as his glowing eyes looked in, then he quickly ran off in a flash. Not noticing the other wolf out in the blizzard as well, carrying herbs.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:26 am

X lifted her head, ears flashing upward. She spotted a quick flicker of movement from outside the cave. She stood up and moved to the cave entrance, squinting aginst the feirceness of the strom. "Do you see anything?" She asked Tanis. "I could have sworn.."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:56 am

Bumping into a figure she could barely see, Syn began growling, dropping the herbs on the snow. "Who are you!" she yelled towards the large being, beginning to back away acting scared. She howled quickly, knowing she was nearby the cave, now growling loud in defiance. She moved forward making the figure begin to move back, then quickly striked them,making them fall into the deep snow. "Tell me...who are you." she said a bit more calmly now that she had the figure in her grasp.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:49 am

Tanis, who was very groggy, and had circles under his eyes, was wide awake and alert now. He heard Syn growl in the distance, and leaped up to his feet. Syn was ontop of a slumped dark figure, She seemed to have controle but Tanis wasn't about to risk it. He walked right up to the beastly figure, towering over Syn and the figure. This really had nothing to do with him, But Tanis still wanted to watch his own back.





(When I quit the pack earlier in the topic, I think I'm going to stick with that)
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:22 am

She followed Tanis out into the storm, her eyes immeditly going to the figure on the ground. "What's it doing here? And so close to the Anthros hidout?" She stood next to Syn, looking at the creature intently.
Back to top Go down
BloodHollow
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-12-01
Location : Dark Abyss of Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:26 pm

He looked at the wolves with a grin on his face. He looked at the wolf on top of him, easily managing to push him off, and looked down at him and the others. "If you must call me something, call me BloodHollow." He replied, in a somewhat Russian accent. "Being called "It"...repulsive..." he exclaimed. "I wouldn't doubt you'd want to be called "its" either...what shall I call you all..." he said calmly. His fur, an orange auburn, his underfur a goldish tan. Seeming like a shadowy character, with all the scars and cuts, he understood. He stood before them, larger then all, then sat down quietly rapping his tail around himself, smirking. "I never meant harm, nor troubles with you. I knew you wolves were here, but I ran into this wolf." He looks to Syn. "Then she pins me, when all I was doing was walking by, leaving you all alone." He sighed looking down at the snow, a hidden sort of sinister smile forming, unable to be seen with his muzzle pointed down.

(He's gonna look a bit more Dire Wolf like a longer muzzle, I'm not sure what else will change)
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 am

"Sorry" She shurgged. "I didnt know what to call you." She looked at him. "But BloodHollow is an interesting name."
She sat down a few feet in front of him and sighed, " We're a little tense right now is all." Her eyes narrowed. "But that doesn't mean we arn't still sispious of what you're doing around these parts. You realize there is an Anthro base not far from here, right?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:48 am

Syn began to growl, staring at BloodHollow. "Oh...so it's my fault!" she yelled, walking towards him. "You've got another thing coming if you don't tell us why you're here...." She picked up the herbs, flicking her tail, heading into the cave to mend to Silent's and Arsin's wounds. Syn walked back out, standing defensively, and growling towards BloodHollow. Syn slowly saw a figure in the corner of her eye, she looked over and was surprised to see who it was...

Silent limped out of the cave looking at Syn as she looked at him. "At ease Syn..." he replied. Syn sighed, looking down, unable to keep her eyes on Silent, she submissively sat down. "BloodHollow..." He said calmly. "Why are you here..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:48 am

( I love your icon Silent XD)

X looked over at at Silent in suprise. He's ok.. She thought, but returned her thoughts back to BloodHolllow.
She moved toward the cave, staning off to the side with Tanis on her flank.
She said nothing, but watched as BloodHollow looked at Silent, preparing a response.
Back to top Go down
BloodHollow
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-12-01
Location : Dark Abyss of Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:10 am

"I-I'm just a loner...I knew there was an anthro base here...." His expression quickly turned to anger, his voice seemed a bit darker. "I came for revenge.." He said finally. He began to look strangely at the wolves. "You're not allies or anything...are you?...."
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:28 am

"Eh...well...." He stopped after getting a look from X, knowing what she was going to say. "No." He said still looking at X. He turned his attention to BloodHollow and smiled. "Revenge you say?..."

Syn looked at Silent discouraged. "You can't possibly be serious....In your state you'd be dead Silent. There's no way I'm risking your life, or anyone else's in this group." She sighed "We got to head back to the pack Silent...and X has to get back to hers..." Silent started to growl. "You're not in charge here!" He raised his tail, bringing his lips back showing his sharp teeth.

"Neither are you..." called Arsin as he limped out of the cave. "We just have to get out of here...we'll worry about the anthros when we're fully healed, and able to fight." He began to growl in warning towards Silent. "Leave Syn alone...she's helping us...unlike you who always wants to fight." He started growling louder as Silent didn't stop. "What kind of leader are you...."

Silent looked back and forth on Syn and Arsin, still growling. Finally, he looked at all of them for the last time then ran off, a limp in his steps as he faded in the blinding snowfall.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 am

X let out a sigh. "Good grief. Does he doe this alot? Run off?" She shook her head, then looked at BloodHollow. "Revenge is never a good thing. I hope you've comsidered that before you made the decision to do this." A pause. "But, the arthros are a massive threat and are on the outskirts of our land. They need to be taken out. And that is precicsly what we intend to do." She looked at him. "We'd be glad to have your help?" Her eyes asked the question.
Back to top Go down
BloodHollow
New Member
New Member
avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-12-01
Location : Dark Abyss of Hell

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:50 am

"Very well." He replied. "But I'm not staying long, I'll leave you all with just being a mere memory, at least when we get rid of the Anthros." He shrugged. "You don't need someone like me around your pack anyways." He smiled charmingly with a brow raised, then cleared his throat. "Shall we be off?"
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:15 am

She nodded. "You can go on ahead if you wish. We need to finish healing Silent and Arsin." She turned her back on him, walking toward the cave.
"Syn," she asked, "How long do you presume it will be until they get better?"
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am

Syn sighed. "Normally takes a couple minutes, but with how severe their wounds are I'm not sure." She sat down looking at Silent's paw prints in the snow then looked up towards the way he'd walked off. "He's going to the Anthro base, he must be delusional and confused, unable to remember where to go..." She sighed. Let him die...he deserves it for what he's done to U.K.R...
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:28 am

She looked at Syn with confusion, having read her thoughts. X sighed, but turned toward the anthro base. "I'll go after him." She dissaprered with a flash of fur.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:40 am

(No offence to anyone whatsoever, but this is rather boring, so iI'm going to light things up a bit)

The lone wolf eyed the trespasser steadily, not lifting his gaze, but not acknowledging his suspicions. Tanis thought-no, knew that this was not his buisness. He padded off into the woods, hoping for there to be something to do. Surley there was something else to do other than look at a strange wolf, watch another wolf heal, sleep and eat. After about 5 hours of walking, Tanis heard voices in the distance. He hid behind a thick bush and a few trees.
"...... We'll ambush them once night falls.". A pause, then some mumbling. Another pause. "No, don't worry the female.... X is it? Will bring Xiax back to the cave, an-!" More mumbling.
"Yes he still believs that he is Silent. After they are captured your men will surround them, and you and I will say our final words to them. Kill them all. No testifying or anything." Finally they were finished, the two beings that were in the middle of conversation. Tanis peered from behind a bunch of trees. There was a human, with guns. Lots of guns. Tanis sniffed the air and smelt copper. There was no tranquilizer in the gun, just bullets. But that was not what shocked him the most. Next to the Human was the one who Tanis hated the most. He hated her like no other being in the world could hate. He hated this anthro like a demon hated. It was the Anthro Sathar, the Anthro who killed his mate, and she was standing right next to a human. Tanis suddenly overwhelmed with fear and anger felt his legs start to shake, his head start to spin, the world was becoming crooked. His friends were going to be murdered. He was going to be murdered. He sprinted faster than ever before, Nightfall was less than an hour away, and even running his fastest probably wouldn't get him there in time. Tanis did not see or think, he just knew that his legs had to keep moving, he had to keep pumping his legs. His eyes were clouded, his ears were filled with his heart pumping,and blood rushing. His brain was only thinking to pump his legs. His friends were in danger.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Silent started walking, then went to a easy trot. Something pulling him to where ever he was off to. He didn't care much where he had gone, his eyes were in a daze and was blinded by the force dragging him forward. Silent...come.... The voice seemed familiar but he couldn't figure it out. Soon he found the female Anthro he'd grown fond over.

Syn sighed looking to Arsin. "We should be off too..." Arsin nodded as they went and walked off. An hour passed, a gun shot went off. Arsin disappeared. "Arsin...Arsin?....." Syn cried out frightfully. Her eyes beginning to tear up from fear, her heart pounding hard as she walked slowly and cautiously. "This isn't funny....." Another gun fired, hitting Syn in her chest, making her fall backwards. The unbearable burning feeling from the bullet pierced through her going out her back. Syn was unable to move, but was barely breathing. She was dragged off after a couple seconds.

Silent was confused to find the Anthro. "Why..." he asked. She had no answer but a small chuckle. The Anthro seemed to be trying to figure Silent out as she stared at him. "Come..." She'd said softly. Silent, submissively followed.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:06 am

(Thank you Tanis. And Silent. I really didn't know what to type before. )

After following Silent's sent for a while, she thought she had finally caught up to him. Howeaver, right after his scent became the strongest, it simply dissapeared. "What the.." She looked around, nose in the air.
That's not normal... his scent couldn't have just simply dissapeared. Well, it is very possible. Seeing as nothing is ever normal. Ever. She thought. She had a gut-wrenching feeling that something was wrong. Terribly wrong.
She herd a low rumble, and quickly realized it was coming from her. SHe moved into a defensive postion.
Something's here... Someone's here.. Take caution... Her instincts were whispering to her. But how could someone be here? It was quiet. Very quiet. The storm had settled, but there was still a faint wind. She should have felt calm, peaceful. So why was she so panicked?
After a few moments of pondering, she realized why.
There was a sudden bang.
She was struck from the side. Something small but powerful. A bullet. It made the connection immeditly. She felt herself fall and land on the snow. That's not possible. She thought. I would have heard if someone was here...
Her eyes closed and she was slammed into the face of darkness.
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:57 pm

Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. All that was going through his mind was to keep running. Find the others and save them. He wasn't thinkining otherwise. If he was thinking, then he would know that there was a short cut somewhere, but in his state of panic, he didn't care as ling as he got to his destination. He arrived, utterly exhausted. No one was there. "Shit!" Night had already fallen. His friends were most likely dead. No. They were dead. Anger, hate, and sorrow welled up through him. For a moment he felt completely alone. But then he felt a presence.
"Silent! Silent where are you?!" His scent and presence were strong. "Jesus Christ! Silent where the hell are you?" Then a gun shot rang out. Tanis felt to the ground, feeling the warm blood seep into his fur in a pool around him.
Darkness.
Back to top Go down
Xiax
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 971
Join date : 2008-11-02
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 am

(Okay, so wondering Tanis how did you want this set up or happen exactly to Silent seems you changed all this lol.)

Silent moved cautiously, but felt kind of calm. Almost as if he was beginning to get the absent mind of a domestic dog again. "What is it you want..." he asked. "Want?" the Anthro replied. "I want...Xiax." Silent confused once again looked at her. "Damn...thought we were over talking about Xiax...who is he. Don't tell me he's me either....I'll kill you right where you stand.." The Anthro sighed. "Silent...Silent..Silent. You are not a born leader, nor are you apart of U.K.R." Silent began to growl. "Stop lying to me!" He yelled. "I'm not...you right now are a loner. If you were in a pack I'm sure you'd be an Omega." Silent fell silent looking down miserably at the floor. "You are not a real wolf...you are a disgrace." The Anthro's plan of brain washing was flawlessly working. "Who knows...perhaps you're human.."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:27 am

Lone ran aimlessly through the harsh storm, hearing gun shots from afar. His fur quickly building up with snow. He saw dark figures ahead, seeing them as two-legs, a small growl came from his throat. He quickly moved forward, seeing now the two-legs were taking wolves. "We got four already, the Anthros must have the so called "leader"." Lone ran in while the two-legs didn't notice, bunking himself in with the not moving bodies of Arsin, Syn, X, and Tanis. Being as still as possible. The cart stopped. He looked around him, seeing now being at a base. He watched the two-legs taking the wolves out, he quickly slithered through a small hole that was in the cart. He quickly made it inside, being able to follow behind the two-legs seeing where they were taking the wolves. He sniffed around, smelling the scent of Silent. He growled though to the thought, remembering what Silent did. Knowing where the others were, he crept in through the doorway, hiding near boxes seeing what the two-legs did.

(Sorry if off topic, I haven't been on. But read the other replies.)
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:37 am

(No prob)

X opened her eyes. She wasn't sure where she was, but it was almost pitch black. She raised her head, and regreted it immditely. Her skull was throbbing, her body ached, and she felt like someone had ripped a hole in her side. What had happend to her?
It took her a few moments for her to remember what had happend. She'd taken a gun shot to the side.
She saw movement out of the coner of her eye, and without moving her head, and saw she wasn't alone. There was Tanis, Arsin, and Syn, all splawled out on the floor in pools of blood.
Shit.
She lifted her head, this time more slowly, and looked around. She was in a small dark room, the sent of blood heavy in the air. Many dull lights hung on the ceiling casting long dark shadows. She attempted to rise, but when she moved her legs her side flared with pain. She flopped onto the ground once more, twisting into a sitting position.
"Oh look, it's awake." She was startled by a voice from behind. She turned slowly to find two men standing in the doorway. One tall and one short. "Hey wolf, you're not soposted to be awake yet. Go back to sleep or something."
X raised an eyebrow. "I wasn't sleeping you dick, I was shot. You might be a stupid human but you've got to at least have a brain in there."
The short man's eyes shawn with anger. "Thank you caption ovious-"
"You're very welcome, Sargent sarcasm." She couldn't help but smile. Humans were so ignorant.
"Just shut up." The tall man elbowed the other one in the ribs. " It's ok if she's awake. She can't get up anyway."
She narrowed her eyes at that. She knew he was right.

(no idea where this rp is going)
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

Lone crouched down even more as far as he could in the boxes watching the humans. Seeing X was awake he felt relieved, but wasn't sure of the others. He moved swiftly around the room, now standing behind the humans. An uncontrollable growl began to come rumbling out of his mouth. A blinding fury made him not notice what he was about to do as he turned to face the humans, anger filling his face. Lone jumped, pushing in behind one of the humans legs, making them fall into the other one. "Hehehe...a pup...." one yelled, then began to shoot at Lone. Lone began running around and round the room dodging bullets. "Did you have any target practice?...If so you must have failed the course. Either that or..." Lone smirked. "You don't know plainly how to use a gun let alone how to aim." He chuckled, one bullet almost hitting his hind leg, a spark appeared behind him. "What was that?" He smirked then jumped for the one with the gun out, and latched his jaws on the humans neck biting down. With his back turned towards the other human he hadn't noticed them take the gun out during the other humans failed shooting skills. They fired, the bullet skimming across Lone's back a bleeding line started to show, then the bullet went through the right side of his neck. Lone smiled. "Another with poor gun skills, yet, you actually hit me. Bet you were "trying" to aim for my head hm?" He chuckled, quickly turning around and striking for the other human bringing him down and growled in his face. "Now...get rid of the gun.." The human threw it across the room. Lone smirked a bit. "Okay...sit up." The human did so, and Lone wagged his tail with pleasure. "Play dead." Lone picked the gun up with his maw, aiming the gun for the humans head, he pulled the trigger using one of his longer front teeth, killing the human instantly. "That's how you use a gun..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:11 pm

X stared at the wolf in front of her. It had happend so fast. "L.. Lone? What are you doing here?" She turned to look at the other wolves around her. "I don't know what to do about them. They.."
Back to top Go down
Lone
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 245
Join date : 2009-03-21
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:33 pm

He smiled. "I heard gun shots, and followed them finding you and three others in a cart so I got on and hitched a ride here. Lucky I did too, or you and the others would've been killed." He smiled warmly. "It's okay X." He looked at the other wolves. "They can't be dead yet." He sniffed around the room heading out to the hallway. "Besides...we better find Silent before he actually does get killed, bunch of anthros, and I feel they're playing mind games..."
Back to top Go down
>X<
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 1359
Join date : 2008-10-20
Location : Somewhere in Canada. :)

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:41 am

"I see." She sighed. "I'm glad you're here. Unfortunatly we're all wounded.." Her gaze swept from Lone to the rest of the wolves on the ground. "I'm not sure what they're planning... But you might have to find Silent by yourself. Unless you happen to have a healer with you, I don't think anybody is going anywhere until they wake up." X pulled herself into a sitting positon.
"I can feel my wound starting to heal. I'll hold the fort here in case any of them come back, you'd best go scope this place out."
Back to top Go down
Tanis
Regular User
Regular User
avatar

Posts : 120
Join date : 2010-08-22
Age : 21
Location : Minnisoda

PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:44 am

Minutes later Tanis woke up. He quickly got to his feet, but fell to the ground almost instantly. "Wha-What's going on?!" X and Lone leaned over him, and started reassuring and telling him everything that happened in the last couple hours. "We have to go get Silent! Stay here, I'll go with Lone." He got up, this time more slowley. Lone and Tanis ran out the closest exit, trying to pick up Silent's scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Unforgiven   

Back to top Go down
 
The Unforgiven
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pack Roleplay :: | ⚡ | R oleplay-
Jump to: